Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:59 am

"Well, sharing my bed and helping folks new to our world isn't gonna cost ya anything, so no need to worry about money in that case~" She replied with a smile as her hand reached out and rubbed along your leg. "Besides, there's always a few odd jobs needing doing round here too."

Kayin hums a bit, still looking like she likes the idea of trying the brothel at least too, but also giving the rest of the tavern another look as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:04 am

I blinked "Well, that's oddly kind, thank you?" I questioned confused about why she was so nice, calmly spreading my legs a bit to let her feel me up more, honestly after everything some groping wasn't going to bother any more. I hummed and let her pet me as I worked to finish the food and drink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:16 am

Her hand slid between your legs and started to softly stroke at your petals as she leaned in and whispered, "If ya wanted could also work as a bit of a whore here too. Would only be able to please folks with your mouth, tits, and hands, but ya could make some money that way if you're wanting cash sooner rather than later."

You notice that Kayin catches that whisper too as she squirms a bit from watching Merrill slowly teasing your form, her own thighs rubbing together a bit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:10 am

I Smirked at her with a playful grin "Oh, You offering to pay me for my time then?" I asked with a wink, giving her a just as playful groping in return using one hand to feel up one of her tits as I smirked "How much would you pay me to sit tied up behind your counter and be your living masturbation seat for a day~?" I asked with a teasing grin, aiming to be sexy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:32 pm

Merril blushed at that as you returned her groping, but she giggled and shook her head. "Something like that you'd need to be working with the brothel for it to be okay. That's a bit kinkier than I can have a server here do~" Still, her fingers dipped into your honey pot as Kayin started to play with herself softly as she watched the two of you. "Do like the image though, and maybe when we share a bed tonight we can do something similar~"

Holly has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half in game days

Kayin has a 3x Orc pregnancy, which will produce either orcs or Goblins in four and a half game days
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:06 am

I giggled "Well~ All your doing is making me more and more eager to work at that brothel for a bit...or to head to your bed~" I moaned into her ear, groping her chest a little rougher before my hand slowly trailed down to her pussy, teasing it as I grinned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:38 am

Kayin sat besides you, watching the performance the two of you were starting to put on as she groped her own chest and rubbed at her folds, her legs spread. Merril was blushing but starting to slip her fingers into your depths as she groped your breast more in turn as she shivered.

"T~The brothel has most of the rights for sex work in the town, s~so if yo~you really want to whore yourself out there, you'd need to work there anyways." She explained, wriggling a bit as she added, "A~And well, few could say no to two sexy cuties like you who walk on into town~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 am

I giggled "Hmm, Well, I really think you should care for Kayin, and enjoy a nice Quickie, because I get the feeling that once I start I'm not gonna stop, my pussy is heating up more and more, and last time this happened I went almost feral until I was fucked unconscious...after fucking a minotaur unconscious~" I purred with a lewd giggle "So~ Wanna play with Kayin? Take me to bed? Or send me to the brothel~?" I purred nipping her ear.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Merril hummed and looked over to Kayin, who blushed and gave a soft wave of her hand. Merril smiled and giggled as she said, "She seems the shyer of you two... mhm, yes, she and I will have a bit of fun, and you can go to the brothel. If nothing else you can always offer to be stuck in their wall for an hour or three~"

She pulled her fingers back, tasting your juices as she said, "Still, the two of you can share my bed tonight if you need a place to stay~ two sexy ladies like you will be more than enough to help me sleep well~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:42 am

I licked my juices off her lips before standing up, my pussy felt hot with need as I headed for the brothel, already fantasizing a bit on what I could do, and how much would be done to me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:33 am

Merrill doesn't exactly pounce on Kayin as soon as you leave the table, but you do hear your friend let out a lewd and cute squeak followed by some arousing moans that help keep you plenty enticed as you make for the brothel. You of course get your ass groped again along the way to the place, but as you walk inside you find the place has dimmer lighting and the scent of several perfumes. Its a little strong, but makes your head fuzzy and your body warm in a pleasant way as you see some folks enjoying more public displays of lustful entertainment. A small counter near the door has a girl who looks human, but possesses a pair of cat ears and a tail.

She gives you a sultry smile and says, "Well hello there~ Here to purchase our services... or offer yours~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:17 am

I giggled "Well, I'm gonna stay in town for a few days at least...so I was thinking more along the lines of selling mine while here." I told her with a playful wink pushing my breasts together as I leaned on the counter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:24 pm

She smiled as she looked you over, then nodded to herself as she said, "Yeah, you've got the stuff to work for the Mistress here. Mhm, you'll need to show her how good you can do, but she'll likely take ya on even if you're not too good. You've got a body folks will definitively pay to fuck often~"

She points to a hallway nearby. "Go through there and you'll find the Mistress relaxing. Or using someone's face as a fucksleeve hehe~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:04 am

I Hummed "Just all the way to the back?" I asked making sure before strolling with a grin, my pussy was heating up more and more, and my thighs were getting a bit wet as I sniffed the air and had the scent of sex fill my nose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:16 am

Strolling on back, the scent of sex and musk grows stronger, til you walk into a room where you see a blue skinned woman with a long thin tail whose tip is shaped like a spade. She has a short pair of cute horns on her head and piercing violet eyes.

She is busy slowly face fucking a girl with bunny ears and a horse tail hued the same soft gold as her hair and the fur of her ears, who is moaning wantonly like a slut as hearts fill her eyes. The woman hums a bit and smiles when she sees you come in, and asks, "Mmhm, well now... a fresh face~ here to join my pet here on the floor, or for something else~?"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:43 am

I giggled and hummed "I'm gonna be in town for at least a few days, was hoping I could make some money selling my...services~ here~ and I got told to talk to you~?" I purred my entire ass was practically wagging though as the scent filled my nose.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:11 pm

Hearing that, she hummed a bit and let her current plaything go as she stroked her cheek and said, "Off to work you go my pet, Mistress needs to test a new whore~" She smirks as she turns to you, and says, "Show me what you can do with your mouth, your hands, your breast, slit and ass. If you can demonstrate your skills, I'll make ya a whore. If not, well, we've got fuck walls we can stick ya in. Doesn't make as much, but they get used quite a bit~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:21 pm

Willpower Roll: To Beat=6, Roll=1

I let out a needy moan as her now freed cock waved about, my nose filling with her scent, and the smell of sex and pheromones, before I knew it I was holding her ass and raping my throat on her cock moaning and lapping at it eagerly, my pussy both on fire and soaking wet. My tongue lapping at her balls as I tried to milk her quickly, my fingers eager to explore and tease her holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:31 pm

She let out a surprised squeak, but then was moaning too much to protest as she let you rape your own throat on her pussy. She didn't even get mad at her slut pet who actually wound up remaining in the room, watching and getting off to the sight of you devastating your own throat with the demon woman's fuck pillar, the soft bumps and some rings here and there helping to stimulate the walls of your throat in pleasurable ways.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:40 pm

I hummed, moaned and sped up on her shaft, my tongue teasing each bump and ridge, exploring every little bit of her tasty cock, giving it a spit shine even as worshipped it, my fingers hunting for her G and P spots, wanting her cumming in my mouth now~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games