Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Holly Holmes
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/eaenidu/1566982761/1566982761.eaenidu_holly_holmes_signed.png
Stats:
Strength- 2
Willpower- 1
Endurance- 4
Magic- 2
Luck- 1 (x3 lucky shots)
these are the stats, 10 points, max is six, points in luck basically give ya three lucky shots per point which you can use on any other roll.

each point is a 1d6.

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... upload.png
Stats:
Strength- 1
Willpower- 2
Endurance- 1
Magic- 4
Luck- 2 (x6 lucky shots)

You don't remember what happened, not in the slightest. As consciousness begins to return to you, you find your memory to be foggy. The only things you can really recall about yourself is a name, and you're not sure if its your name or someone else's. Yet it has a certain... echo to it that leaves you thinking it may just be your own. Of course, as you wipe at your eyes and begin to look around, you find yourself growing worried.

You appear to be in a cool, damp cell. Underground by the looks of the walls and floor that are made of rough stone. Iron bars and a door nearby reveal a hallway that leads somewhere, and the only light is coming from a window near the top of the cell wall letting in some dull sunlight, suggesting it may be cloudy outside. The air carries with it a vague hint of rain. There's also a torch nearby that is burning weakly with a small blue flame.

Beyond this of course, are two other things of importance that you quickly notice. The first is that you appear to be naked, and feeling a smidge of arousal that doesn't quite fit with the current situation.

The second is that you are not alone. Laying on the opposite side of the wall is another person, one that reminds you of a goat. She is naked like you, but is currently asleep.

There is no sign of anyone else, so you're not sure if its just the two of you, or if there are others nearby.
Kuragari

Re: Forgotten Memories [Eaenidu+Kuragari]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:08 am

I blinked and looked around, trying to work out what in the hell was going on around here, before slowly standing and stretching, trying to check if I was hurt, before catching sight of the Goat girl, and feeling my pussy eagerly heat up, making me blush a bit before shaking my head, I ended up approaching her, and gently shaking her, trying to wake her up, maybe she knew more about the situation?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:01 am

You weren't hurt. In fact, aside from being naked and feeling a smidge horny, more so as you drew closer to the goat girl and smelt some arousal from her as well, you were fine. Well, except for missing memories as well.

It took a moment to shake her, but soon the goat girl stirred, sitting up and blinking as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Then she froze, before warily looking around, her eyes settling on you. She gulped a bit nervously, though her eyes briefly flicked over your own nude form, before she asked,

"U~Uhm... w~who are you? A~And... w~where are we?"

Well, that answered that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:37 am

I blinked "Well, the name's Holly, Holly Holmes, and honestly I got no fucking clue where we are...or how I got here, just suddenly woke up feeling horny and I seem to be missing...A lot of memories, pretty much everything but my name." I told the cute goat "What about you? Cause all I got is my name and a needy pussy." I tried to joke.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:01 am

"T~That's a nice name... pretty name." She said, and rubbed at her forehead a moment. From the semi-pained groan she let out, you suspected her state was similar to your own. She soon shook her head and said, "I only remember the name Kayin... Kayin Dreemurr. I guess that's my name?" At the mention of your own needy pussy, she blushed and wriggled a bit before spreading her legs slightly as she said, "S~Seems we're in the same boat there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:08 am

I giggled "Well~ I wouldn't mind taking care of that for you, but do you wanna do it here? Or try to escape from this creepy ass dungeon first? Honestly with how cute you are you could first my womb until it was bruised and I'd probably thank you, so I'll leave the choice up to you~" I purred with a playful grin aimed at the cute goat, Kayin? I could have sworn that was a spicy food? It was cute though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:16 am

Kayin willpower roll, roll to beat is 3. Roll is 2 lol

Kayin blushed, bleated, and sputtered as you suggested such a thing, but as you watched her squirm, you saw that her focus was soon zeroed in on the space between your legs. With a needy whimper, she soon crawled over and pressed her own muzzle needily to your own petals, drawing in their scent before she started to lap at them as her hands moved up to caress your thighs and hips and grope at your rear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:28 am

((Roll to beat 3, Roll Nat1))

I giggled and moaned, happily getting the cute on her back and sitting on her face before happily moaning, using my hands to tease her clit and finger her while my mouth went lower and kissed her ass, working to get it lubed up as I ignored everything else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:31 am

The horniness in you and your new friend seemed to only intensify as you and her indulged in the need of your bodies. Her fingers groped deep into your plump rear as she pushed her tongue deep into your folds, wriggling this way and that as her chin rubbed against your clit. She bleated as you teased at her clit, and her own feminine juices began to leak forth, sparkling a bit in the low light the cell had. Her backdoor winked at you as you kissed it, and you felt her wriggle beneath you as she started probing here, there, and everywhere with her tongue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:33 am

I moaned, eager to see just how used she was both holes, eager to push more and more into her as I kiss and licked them, rubbing my pussy on her face more and more and more, the heat that had been a low inside of my womb was practically burning my whole body with it's horniness as I tried to please her and enjoy myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:35 am

You find that Kayin has had some experience in both holes, but isn't super loose. Suggesting someone whose had some fun times but isn't a total and unmitigated slut. She of course was just as eager as you though, one of her hands moving to start prodding at your tailhole too as she rocked her hips into your face. You could feel her tongue drawing closer to your g-spot, which only fanned the flames of that pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:44 am

I moaned and got an eager and naughty idea, using both hands I put both my pinkies in her backdoor and both my pointer and middle fingers into her pussy and eagerly started finger fucking her hard and fast while I kissed and sucked on her clit. While she explored me she'd find that my pussy was easy to spread my ass was virgin tight or well near enough to it, showing it didn't get much attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:24 am

Finding your tailhole didn't get much attention, she started bringing your own juices up to it in an effort to go ahead and work on loosening it up a bit. As you started finger fucking her, and earning many lewd bleats that echoed into your own folds, her tongue managed to finally track down your G-spot and went at it with gusto. Eagerly rubbing, circling, flicking and dancing around and over it as her tongue vibrated against it as well when she loosed more euphoric bleats.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:28 am

I moaned, practically howled, into her clit in response as I eagerly tried to cum, and get her to cum, in my lust addled brain nothing mattered more than both of us covering each other's faces in our pussy juices, that was all I desired for right now, that's all I could focus on, not where we were, not even trying to muffle myself as I got closer and closer to cumming and trying to urge her to do the same.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 am

Kayin will Roll to pass 9, roll is 5
Holly roll 6 to beat, roll is 1

Cumming wasn't hard, for either you or Kayin, as you both sent each other over the edge. However, that didn't seem to sate the neediness of your bodies. If anything, it only seemed to grow at the moment as you both kept going. Even the sound of approaching hoofsteps didn't stop you... at least, not until you heard the cell door opening and a musky smell reached your nose. Looking up from your new friends folds, you find yourself gazing up at a 7 foot tall Minotaur, who was already moving aside his loincloth to reveal an equine dong that was plenty big as he snorted and said,

"Sluts being too loud by selves... why not get loud over this?"

Kayin panted, looking from you to the dick before moaning and wriggling as you felt her folds growing damper again at the sight of the pillar of horse flesh.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:56 am

I Shuddered and Came "W~Well it wasn't in here was it?! S~So how's about you sit your ass down and I ride it until you can't walk~?" I growl my arousal flooding past any common sense I had as I licked my lips and rubbed myself on Kayin's face, already imagining taking the large slab of man meat deep in my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 am

"H~Heeeey, n~no fair... I~I want it too..." Kayin whined, starting to try and shift out from under you. She was eyeing it up in a similar manner, while the Minotaur smirked at you both, though his eyes seemed to glance to both yours and Kayin's well endowed chests. With a smirk, he sat crosslegged and patted his lap as he said, "Show with chest and mouths first, then we see who gets first ride of pillar."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 am

I stuck my tongue out at Kayin "First Come first serve~" Before hearing the order and crawling over to wrap my tits around it and make out with his cock hole "You take care of the balls~" I teasingly ordered Kayin before my tongue started probing the minotaur's cum hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:31 am

Kayin stuck her tongue out at you as well, her hands briefly glowing with magic which caught a part of your minds attention. But then she heard the order too and hurried over. She shook her head at that as she pressed her tits to his pole again, pleasure shooting through you both as she moaned and mewled a bit as her nipples rubbed and teased against your own, briefly distracting you before she joined in focusing on his pole as the two of you gave him a double tit job.

The minotaur of course grunted and groaned in pleasure, his thick pillar twitching and leaking some pre. It was musky and made your brain tingle, but not in any kind of odd manner. No more than tasting the pre of a guy or a futa would have made you hornier if you were doing so. You felt and saw his hands soon move to stroking your and Kayin's hair, the Minotaur grunting as he said, "Told them you two looked like sluts. Good find hehehe."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:35 am

I moaned like a slut and used my arms to hold my tits to his shaft, my hands reaching down to play with his balls as I eagerly worshipped his cock head, bouncing my tits to pleasure him as my tail wagged eagerly at his petting.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games