Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:54 pm

"You're one to talk," the goth girl responds. "You're the demonic presence I was tracking earlier. I lost your trail, but then you had to feed at the coffeeshop, so you were leaking a faint aura, which is how I tracked you. I'm trying to protect people from demons like you! I mean, you turned those two employees into your puppets!"

'Oh. Oh dear,' comes the voice of your companion. 'That would explain how she found us, and how she tracked us earlier. We might want to work on you better hiding your presence, but for now, we need you to avoid getting killed.'

The goth girl charges a spell in her hands.

"I'll free them by exorcising you!"

'I believe this girl is a witch. Basically, a witch is someone who is born with innate magical powers and can learn to control them without transforming into a form that can better channel it. Witches are less powerful head-on than magic girls, but they make up for it with versatility and cunning. Be careful, this adversary promises to be difficult; keep your eyes open and be prepared for anything...'

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You didn't think I'd let you finish the night without a good challenge, did you? :P For now, here's your adversary:

Goth Witch:
Strength- 1
Willpower- 3
Endurance- 2
Magic- 3
Luck- 1

Casey (Demon form):
Strength- 1
Willpower- 3
Endurance- 2
Magic- 3
Luck- 2
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:12 am

"Hey now, you can't tell me you wouldn't be tempted to have some fun with some cuties if you saw someone that interested you~" She said, taking a moment to eye the witch up and down as she smiled a bit and said "You're actually kind of cute too in fact. How about you and I play some instead of getting into a big fight. I promise I won't do anything but have some good fun with you."

All the same, Casey nodded to her little demon pixie companions words, gathering her own magic to, for the moment, ready a defensive barrier to keep any attacks the witch might send her way at bay.

want me to roll or just state which stat I'm using? Magic in this case to block any attacks she launches.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:30 pm

"Demons," the witch mutters in disgust under her breath, "all one track minds..."

She fires a spell, but not at the barrier itself; instead she aims at a nearby telephone pole, which breaks and threatens to fall on you, about to crush you underneath!

Sure, roll Magic.

Goth Witch Magic Roll (3d6): 10

I was wondering whether to grant bennies/Lucky shots to make it easier, but I think we'll see how this goes first.

Goth Witch:
STR: X
WILL: XXX
END: XX
MAG: XXX
LCK: X

Casey:
STR: X
WILL: XXX
END: XX
MAG: XXX
LCK: XX
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Magic Roll-1, 6, 5=11 barely pulled it off.

"Hey, you'd have a bit of a one track mind too if you knew how much fun you could have~" Casey replied, stepping back a bit as she saw the witch's action. She yelped though and poured magic into the barrier, which barely stood against the thing as it crashed down. The barrier managed to stop it enough that it smacked the barrier than slumped to the side between her and the witch, but her barrier broke immediately after.

With a moment's thought, she decided to try and blow an arousing, magical kiss towards the goth witch, hoping to get her into a bit more of an open minded mood.

Magic roll 1,2,4=7 oof
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:40 pm

"Nice try," the witch replies, "but I'll pass."

Her hand is covered in dark red flames as she effortlessly swats aside your flying kiss spell, then spins around to throw a fireball from the same hand.

Defensive roll vs kiss (Magic) 3d6=1,5,5=11

Attacking roll, fireball (Magic) 3d6=1,6,3=10
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:03 am

Magic roll defense 3+6+5=14

Willpower roll charm- 5+6+5=16

Casey pouted as her attack was swatted aside, and she quickly brought up a magical barrier to absorb the impact of the next strike. Rather than trying to use another magical attack, she instead tried to opt for something a little different.

"Come on, a cute, curvy, and busty girl like you has to have some naughty fantasies you'd love to try out on a naughty demon gal like me. Surely we can work things out in a way that doesn't involve hurling fireballs around and risk hurting someone in a way we don't want~?" There was a brief moment of temptation to reveal her original form was that of a guy, but he wasn't sure if that'd be wise, or if it'd be something she cared about, so she held off on that for the moment.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:01 pm

Willpower roll: 3d6=6,4,4=14

Goth Witch loses 1 point of Will

That response seems to get a rise out of her.

"Sh-shut up!" she calls out angrily, though you can't avoid noticing that she's blushing pretty hard. "You d-demons are the worst, using people as pawns and playthings! Shut up and fight!"

She tries to break the concrete under you, trying to trip you up, now clearly flustered at your words.

Magic Roll: 3d6=5,3,5=13

Also, I realize I haven't exactly been playing by RISUS rules, so technically any losses, defensive or offensive, would result in die losses. Still, no harm done.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:39 am

No worries.

Doing Endurance+Luck def.
Endurance- 4, 6=10, Luck 6, 2 keep the 6 discard the 2 (treating the Luck like an assist)
total 16

Willpower offense: 2, 6, 1=9

The witch's magic breaks the concrete under here, but Casey manages to keep her footing without any trouble as she hums and smiles. "You know, you're even cuter when you blush. Come on, there's no reason for us to fight, we can talk and chat, and if you wanted to, do something naughty afterwards~ I'd even let you take charge if you wanted to be the one on top~"

She caressed her form, humming as she added, "Take a good look and tell me you don't like what you see, and aren't interested in some girl on girl time~"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:09 pm

Willpower roll: 2d6=5,1=6
Failure. Willpower down to 1. All rolls at -2 for distraction.

Magic attack 3d6=1,3,6=10

"I SAID SHUT UP!" she snaps angrily, and fires a fireball. However, it seems a bit off, as the girl seems to be rather distracted by your seduction and your pheromones. She seems to be breathing rather hard.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:16 am

Magic Defense- 2,2,5=9
Magic down to 2

Willpower offense- 5,3,2=9

Casey conjured up a barrier, but even if it was a bit off, it was still a direct hit. The barrier cracked and she felt the heat for a moment, wincing as she felt her magic growing weaker. However, she could tell that her words and pheromones were having an effect, and she smiled as she leaned in to say with a bit of a conspiratorial tone,

"Mmhm, come on, we'll find a nice quiet place, and I'll let you do anything you want to me. I'll even let you in on a rather naughty and lewd secret of mine~ I promise I'll behave and be a good demon girl and make you feel good~ won't do anything sneaky to you either. This demon would be happy to pleasure a sexy, cute witch like you~"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Willpower roll: 1d6 = 1
Endurance roll (assist): 2d6 = 2,3. No assists.
Willpower down to 0.

Much as she tries to fight it, the witch is soon unable to fight her growing urges. She stops flinging around fireballs, and starts rubbing herself through her skirt on shaky knees, moaning and panting. She soon slumps onto her ample butt, breathing hard. She hasn't cum, but she's overcome by lust, unable to do much but glare at you defiantly, though her behavior is undercutting any baleful intent.

'Excellent, you have her weakened and distracted,' your guide chimes in. 'You can now move in and feed, though if you're going to claim her, you're going to need to dominate or seduce her some more. Mundane humans can be dominated easily enough; witches, magic girls, and other demons have magic defenses, which need to be worn down, overcome, or otherwise bypassed. Sometimes, such benefits can be given to mundane humans through a blessing, spell, or artifact, but that's generally rare.'
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:24 am

Humming a bit, Casey smiles once she sees the witch has been overcome by her lustful desires. However, rather than going with what her demon pixie friend is suggesting, she strolls on over and offers a hand to the witch. Her smile is sultry, but genuine as she asks, "So, got anyplace in particular where you'd like me to do whatever you want~? I can tell ya my secret too, but I would prefer to whisper it rather than just say it aloud."

There was after all no reason she could see to antagonize the Witch, and well, she liked the idea of this cute witch being the one to tell her what to do for some sexy fun. Who knew, maybe she could befriend the Witch rather than make an enemy, and she already had two potential pets anyways.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:34 pm

Your response gets you a stunned silence from both the witch and the voice in your head.

"Wait... you're... you're s-serious?!" the witch demands, still shivering in horniness. "Y-you demons -ahh!- turn people into goddamn p-playthings and -mmf- y-you want me to do the s-same? A-after what you did to those poor employees at the coffeeshop?!"

'...you're joking, right?' you hear Pixillia's voice saying. 'You've got to be joking. Do you know how witches and 'heroes' operate? They won't stop unless they wipe us out wherever they find us! You think they'll give you a pass for being friendly?!'
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:45 pm

Helping her up, and even letting the witch lean against her, Casey said, "I'm not a typical demon girl, alright? After all, my regular form is that of a guy." She said, giving her shoulder a slight squeeze as she added, "And well, I mean, I was thinking I'd be your plaything just for a bit, ya know, some casual fun between two wielders of magical powers and cute and sexy forms~"

To Pixillia, she thought, Can't hurt to try. Do remember, I took the offer because I wanted to be able to defend myself from monsters and weird crazy villains trying to fuck with things. Don't really care about any bigger conflicts between sides.

To the witch girl, she remarked, "My name's Casey, what's yours cutie? And got any preference for where we go to have our fun?" As an afterthought, she said, "If ya want, after our fun, the next time we meet we can be enemies again if ya really feel the need, but how about I at least help ya have a good time before then?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Pixillia is quiet at first, and for a moment you can feel equal parts anger and stunned surprise from her. But it soon passes.

'Fine,' she says coldly. 'But let's see how long that attitude of yours lasts when the other magic heroes try and take you down for what you are now. You'll have to reconsider that attitude soon...'

You could almost swear you heard a huff in your mind and something like the slamming of a door. You're not sure if your patron is genuinely mad or just left to cool down.

The witch, however, still seems unconvinced about your sincerity, and as soon as you lift her onto her shaky knees, she raises a finger on your face, one that has a brightly glowing dot at its tip. You recognize it as a spell, but she's not firing it yet because she's still a bit wary and distrustful of you - and because she's still under the effects of your pheromones. Apparently, she still needs some convincing.

You can either convince her with the appropriate trait roll (target: 12), or you can go 'fuck it' and show her a good time here and now, preferably dragging her behind a tree or bush to avoid being seen
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:51 am

Casey just rolled her eyes at Pixillia's remarks and actions, even if a part of her worried she might have been a bit too forceful in stating her viewpoint. Still, she felt she wasn't wrong. Just because she was a demon girl now didn't mean she had to follow all the rules everyone else thought they should. She didn't want to fight magical girls or witches after all unless they were causing trouble. And that'd apply to other demon girls too if she encountered any.

willpower 5,3,3=11 nearly had it.

She gave the girl a look when she raised a finger, ready to blast her with a spell. "Really? If I was going to be like any other demon girl, I'd just drag you behind a tree and stuff you between my legs. Do I need to drop out of this form to prove to you I don't have any bad intentions?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:30 pm

"You're... you're just crazy," the girl says, pushing you away. "That or stupid. Who gives away their secret identity like that...?"

She gets up on shaky legs, and then tries to get back home, stumbling semi-drunkenly.

Endurance Roll: 2d6=11, Target=12
Luck roll (assist): 1d6=1, no assist

She manages quite a few staggered steps before she gives a sharp gasp, and manages to lean against a nearby wall, panting pretty hard.

"I-if you r-really want to help," she pants, "you'll help me get somewhere I can recover.

"D-dammit, m-my house is halfway across the city... n-never make it like this," she moans, rubbing her thighs together.

If you're going to help her to your place, which is much closer, you can try talking her into it again. It might help if you use your girly disguise to get into the dorm.

Try a second willpower roll, you can use Luck to assist. Target is now 10.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:20 am

Willpower 5, 4, 2=11 Luck roll was... 6 and 6. So uh, 23 total lol?

"I mean, yeah? I accepted an offer for power to defend myself from monsters and crazed villains anytime they pop up from a demon pixie. I'd certainly classify that as crazy, if fun." Casey replied with a bit of bemused smile.

Shifting back into her regular female form, or at least her current regular female form, Casey helped her along as she said, "I can take you to my dorm room. Its closer. If it'll make ya feel better, we don't have to do anything while we're there. Though as I said, I'd be happy to be the bottom bitch for a bit and do whatever ya want to make ya feel better~ Demon form, girl form, my real form, any of them and me doing whatever you desire~"

Regardless, she started at least making for the dorm. She could always let her hang in the dorm's common area and work on calming down if she didn't want to do anything lewd.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:47 am

"Wait, you mean you got powers from a demon pixie, or that the demon pixie keeps sending monsters after you?" she asks. "Your syntax is a little ambiguous."

She doesn't protest the trip to the dorm, mostly staying quiet and focusing on walking straight, though you do feel her arousal up close as she leans on you. She doesn't answer your question, at least not until the both of you get to your dorm and close the door. Then she tackles you with surprising strength and need, panting with intense arousal and desire.

"You want to make me feel better, huh?" she says, sitting on top of you, breathing heavily. "You want to make me feel better? Then help put out the fire you put in my crotch."

She sits on your face, grinding her crotch against you. You can feel her hot, wet pussy leaking like crazy, though you can also feel the various piercings she has adorning her clit and labia. You realize the only reason you can feel them is because this naughty witch has been going commando the whole time! Come to think of it, she wasn't wearing a bra either; her breasts have been jiggling freely the whole time you were fighting, it was a surprise they remained in her top.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:53 am

"The former. I wished I had the power to defend myself after getting stuck in the crossfire of a battle between a magical girl and a demon started duking it out." Casey replied, smirking as she added, "Personally if I saw either of them right now I'd try to discipline them both~"

She enjoys the feel of the girl against her as they make their way back to her dorm room. She squeaks in surprise as she is promptly tackled, but smiles and nods as she reaches around and begins to caress and grope along the witch's outer thighs and hips. She whistles a bit as she feels the piercings against her face, and smirks, eyes twinkling with mischief as she realized she'd been going commando this whole time.

"Mhm, for someone without a bra or panties on, you were rather against having any fun earlier~" She teased, before getting to work lapping and nuzzling against her folds, paying special attention to the areas around her piercings as she figured those would be more sensitive.
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games