Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:04 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Casey Greaves
Stats: (Demon Girl form gives a boost to Magic)
Strength- 1
Willpower- 3
Endurance- 2
Magic- 2 (3)
Luck- 2

Bio: Your typical slightly nerdy college guy, doing his best to keep from falling under and trying to actually develop a bit more of a social life. An attempt to do so had him partake in a large fair the city was having right near the campus, but what was meant to be a day hanging with friends wound up being one where he was huddled within a partially collapsed ball toss booth as some villain or villainess, he wasn't sure which, decided the fair was a good place to strike. Even though a magical girl appeared and saved the day, Casey was left feeling rather helpless during that entire incident.

That night, lingering in his dorm room, he found himself wishing that he'd never, ever, have to experience feeling helpless like that again. Then he heard a giggle by his window, and met a strange, demon pixie thing that promised him in exchange for his soul, she could give him just that.

Remembering how it felt, he found himself agreeing in a heartbeat, not even bothering to ask just what sort of power he'd be getting.

Appearance:
Normal form- https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=702
Demon girl form- https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=702
Magic Girl Outfit: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 155_p0.jpg

Name: Pixillia
Size: About 8" tall
Bio: A mysterious little demon girl who grants Casey his powers, but what agenda does she have?
Appearance: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... id=1570700

It was supposed to be a normal day at the fair. Just you, some cheap snacks, and whatever fair games struck your fancy. What you didn't expect was the world exploding as you got caught in a magical firefight. Somehow, a magic girl and a burly demon moved their fight to the fairgrounds, exchanging fire as you huddled for cover under the broken remains of a ball toss booth. All you could do was wait until the fight was over or they took it someplace else.

Afterwards, the police got your statement, checked on your condition, and then let you head back to your dorm. Instead of a day of fun and relaxation, you find yourself stressed out and exhausted instead.

That's when you hear a little giggle outside your window. Looking out, you see a small demon, one about the size of a doll, tapping on your window with a big smile on her face, her tailing flickering eagerly.

"HIIIII!" she greets you when you open the window. "I heard someone wanted a wish?"
kermitphrogg114

Re: Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:27 pm

Casey glanced down at the pixie sized demon girl, raising an eyebrow a bit as he nodded his head. "Y-Yeah... I am. Y-You uh, heard my wish then?" He went ahead and gestured for her to come in, finding the miniature demon girl rather cute looking as he sat down on his bed. "Why d-do you ask?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:32 pm

"Why, can't a girl grant a wish from the goodness of her heart?" she asks with puppy dog eyes. "I mean, you don't want to be weak and scared anymore, right? What's wrong with that?

"If you want, you can tell me why you want that wish," she offers, sitting down on the bed in front of you. "Maybe I can grant you your wish..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:52 pm

He didnt really believe her even if her puppy dog eyes were absolutely adorable. He did have to resist the urgr to just pick her up and hug her to his chest from that though. Still, her words reminded him of what it was he wanted, and why.

It couldnt hurt to tell her, could it? She might even be able to help.

With a sigh, he told her about what had happened that day, of the battle the hero and some bad person had engaged in. He'd been in a few bad situations before in his life, but nothing where he felt like there was nothing he could do at all.

"I'd give anything to avoid something like that again." He found himself saying as he finished. He looked to the demon pixie girl, and asked, "Is that something you can actually grant? Power so I never am that weak and helpless again?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:06 pm

"Weelllll," the demon girl says with a cheeky grin, "it's your lucky day! I think I can actually arrange that - if you want! And don't worry, I'm not going to ask for anything! Though I might ask your help with a few things from time to time, okay?"

Before you could reply, she flies up over your head, raises her arms high and chants a short spell, a pink ball of energy gathering in her hands, and she casts it on you. The pink light descends upon you, engulfing you, and you feel strange feelings all over your body. It feels like someone is deflating and inflating your body parts all over; oddly painless but a bit uncomfortable. It all feels weird; your chest inflates like balloons, your hips slowly widen, your penis shrinks and slides into your body, while a sudden pressure in your head and spine builds up.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Casey wasn't sure what to expect as she gave him such a cheeky grin and declared she could indeed help. Certainly it wasn't what was happening to him as he gasped and tried to cry out, but found he couldn't. At least, not for now as his body shifted and changed. He writhed in place, even as it felt like he was unable to move at all. The feeling of his chest and hips swelling, and his manhood fading, was rather unexpected, but he was soon distracted from that as he felt the strange pressure on his had and at his tailbone.

"W~What... w~what's happening?" He asked, only to squeak again as he heard his voice- sounding higher than it had been, but also sounding quite sexy and... cute.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:24 pm

"Juuuust a bit more!" the pixie-demon called out. "It's almost over!"

Your skin turns red all over, and you feel the weight on your chest as your breasts pop out. The pressure building in your forehead and backside erupts, and you feel a new spade-tipped flickering around, while short horns grow from your head. Your clothes morph as well, feeling as though they were shrinking around you.

The tingling slowly fades, and as you regain your senses, you find yourself very much changed. You've now become a pretty-looking red-skinned demon girl in what could only be described as fetishist cosplay; a latex-like miniskirt and long latex boots. You're also aware of a thong digging into your slit and ass, tight but not overly uncomfortable.

Your voice is also higher-pitched, clearly a girl's now.

"Ta-daaaa!" cries out the pixie, proud of her work. "Like it?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:34 pm

Casey looked down at himself, or rather, herself, eyes wide as he for a moment simply sat there, unable to move his body save his tail which flicked about on its own. He wasn't sure if it had its own mind, or if it was just going to take some getting used to before he'd have it fully under his control. Gulping nervously, he found himself saying "W~Well... I~I look like I just came out of some sexy hentai comic..." Was his, no, her first words as he started to stand up. Despite the boots having heels, he was able to stand with no trouble at all.

Magic was the only explanation he could think of for that.

Moving over to her door, she stood in front of it, blushing as he, no she looked herself up and down in the mirror hanging from it. She didn't, she found, just look pretty. She looked hot, sexy, and sinful. So much so she let out a confused whimper as a shiver ran up and down her body, and she felt a tingling sensation begin in the space between her legs.

"H~hows... H~Hows this supposed to h~help me not be weak?" She asked, her hands moving up to give her new breasts an experimental grope...
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 pm

"Well, you see," the pixie replies, "it is magic, yes, but in order to best harness that magical energy, it was best to turn you into a girl. Don't worry about your appearance, though, that's just details. You can always turn back. But this power is now yours."

She reaches for your tail tip and rubs it, and you can feel it tingling strongly, like someone was rubbing a very sensitive area.

"Still, this is your body now, as you can see," she says, teasing your tail tip, "so be careful with it; it'll still hurt if it's damaged, okay?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:54 pm

She had taken hold of her breats, and gasped at how sensitive they felt... but didn't let go, instead, starting to play with them as she began to pant and feel those tingles growing between her legs. They only intensified however when the demon pixie started to tease and toy with the tip of her tail, squealing a bit as her whole body spasmed a bit. Her legs became jelly-like enough that she dropped to her knees, panting hard as her eyes grew a bit hazy in pleasure.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh... haaaa... ah... I~I mean... y~Yeah, o~okay... haaa... g~got it..." She said, swaying a bit and getting the beginning of a smile as she asked, "H~Hey uh... aah... w~whats your name? A~and... aah... d~don't stop that p~please?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:59 pm

"Ooh, you like that?" the pixie asks teasingly. She rubs your tail tip more sensually, licking the pointed tip, nipping the sensitive tail tip with her tiny fangs, more to tease and stimulate you than hurt you. She moans into your tail tip teasingly, massaging it with her arms, somehow knowing where to play and tease to excite your body. You feel yourself burn hotter with desire as your tail is teased more.

"Your tailtip seems... unusually sensitive," she says. "I mean, some demons - and some magic girls I've helped - have a sensitive tail, but you're really into this... you're a naughty little girl, aren't you?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:21 pm

Casey nods, letting out a noise that had to be a moan or a cry, but sounded way too... slutty to be such as the tip of her new tail was licked and nibbled upon. The tingling between her legs grew, and soon her other hand darted down, another lewd cry being released as she rubbed at herself through the thin thong. The tingling in her body... it was everywhere, and growing stronger by the moment. And worse, her folds, her... womanhood... was starting to feel a smidge... empty.

"W~Wasn't a girl... t~til you turned me into one... aaahh... c~course it'd be... mmmhmhm f~fuuuck, s~sensitive." She stammered out, though she couldn't deny a small part of her had just wanted to nod and moan out an affirmative to her.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:32 pm

The pixie gives your tail one final lick as she flies to your crotch, and slowly slides the leather thong off, revealing your moist, wet pussy, already leaking.

"Oh my, you're very wet down there," she teases, rubbing your clit with one hand, the other held to her face in a mocking 'oh my' expression. "Do you want me to help with that?"

She rubs and teases your eager clit.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:46 pm

Casey wasn't prepared for her clit to be rubbed. Not in the least. She let out a lewd cry that seemed to echo about her dorm room as she spasmed, quaked, trembled and shuddered. She squirted some of her feminine nectar as she came in a way she'd never imagined she could, flopping forward and panting heavily as her heart raced. It took her a moment to register the pixie's words, and in her post orgasmic state, all she could offer was a lewd, panting, "U~Uh~h~huh, y~yesh~"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:15 pm

The pixie squeals as you spray her with your girlcum. She starts wiping herself off, but not before licking some off your nectar off her fingers.

"Mmm, you're kinda sweet," she croons. "Either you must have been really horny, or you're really sensitive.

"Either way, congrats on your new body and powers! Remember, if you want to change back, just wish for your old body, and you can switch forms as you like - though I need to warn you, this body is... really energy hungry. If you need any more help or want some answers, you can count on me! The name's Pixillia, don't be a stranger now!"

With that, she gives a wave and disappears into thin air.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:01 am

"B~Both..." Casey panted at the pixie's words, shuddering a bit as she looked at the mirror, seeing the lewd reflection there and feeling herself get hornier than she already was. She just starts to nod at Pixillia's words, but then as soon as she begins to wink out of existence, or teleport of to who knew where, Casey started trying to say something.

Only to find herself to late to do so. "Why do I get t~the feeling she left on purpose..." She said to herself, panting a bit as she tried to calm herself down. Her first thought was a cold shower, but she wasn't sure how that'd feel with her new body. And on top of that... this was a mens dorm.

Men... men had... cocks. Cocks went inside pussies... made them not empty... his felt empty... and needy right now...

No... no way... h~he... er, she couldn't do that... she was into girls...

Yet she couldnt deny the thought of walking into the showers now, to see if there were any guys there and what they might do if they saw her... especially if she stripped... or showed off her drooling folds... such images were quite tantilizing right now, and the sort of thing that she'd have loved to read about in a hentai comic.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:13 pm

'Ooh, feeling it already?' you hear a voice within your mind, one curiously similar to Pixillia's. 'Not a bad idea, actually. Your new body just woke up, and you really need the recharge.

'Trust me,' it continues, becoming more teasing and sensual, 'it's gonna feel goood. Just... imagine all those big, hard dicks ramming into your every needy hole, fucking you nice and hard... filling this intense desire in you. You'll feel soo good getting fucked by all those big, strong, horny men.

'But you can't just go in there like this...,' the voice teases more. 'You don't want to scare them off, do you? You want to stay horny and needy?

'I could help you a bit... I can give you one of a few starting gifts to make going in easier... I can help you with glamors or pheromone, which take a bit of energy, but you'll be able to feed quickly. You can even choose to shapeshift, look and feel like a real girl, buuuut I'd leave that one for later. It takes up a bit of energy, especially when you're still running on empty as you are now.

'So what will it be...?'
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:49 pm

Shuddering as Pixillia teased her, Casey found herself pushing herself up. The promise that it'd feel soooo good, the images filling her mind as she found herself feeling so needy... her folds feeling so empty and longing for something hard and thick to fill her...

"I... j~just aah... t~tell me what to do right now... t~to get..." A part of her couldn't believe she was about to say it, but she practically moaned the word out as she said, "C~Cock... I... I need c~cock right now... I... I want cock..."

She didn't care at this moment if Pixillia taught her a glamour or used pheromones to make a guy able to ignore the fact she looked like a sexy hot demon girl... assuming a guy would care about that. If she'd still been a guy and saw a demon girl as sexy as she looked right before her... he probably not be able to say no.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:45 pm

'Oooh, eager, aren't we?' the voice teases. 'So let's make it quick so you can get to the fun stuff; don't worry, you'll get more cool tricks to play with over time. Let's go with the pheromones for now.

'Get to the shower, and wait at the door. Feel your hot, drenched pussy? Yes, you do, don't you? Now, rub that naughty slit, nice and slow, feel the leaky, needy folds of your aching cunt... yes, like that... rub slower. That'll get your juices flowing, and start your pheromones going too.

'Feel your skin tingle? Bet it smells nice... bet it smells sexy. Give it a bit... ah, yes, they're feeling them already...'

Taking a glimpse inside, you find the guys showering inside become a little confused. They're growing some raging stiffies for some reason, and they're trying to hide it from the others so it doesn't get awkward. It takes a white to get deeper into the showers, but most of the guys there are wondering what's going on. Some are trying to masturbate discretely to get rid of their hard-ons.

'Oh, no, they're trying to get rid of those nice, strong hard-ons, we can't have that now, can we? Come on, what are you waiting for? Offer to help them out with their... problems. I bet you really want to help them with those, don't you?'

The guys seem a little dazed, wondering what's going on, some accusing others of a prank, others wondering what's in their soap.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:36 am

Nodding, Casey hurried over to the door to the showers, glad no one was in the hallway at the moment. She rubbed at her slit as soon as she was told, biting her lip to muffle her needy, heated moan as she began to slowly toy and tease it. She listened, and then soon peeked through the door as she found herself longing to see the results her pheromones were having. She giggled a little bit at the way they all seemed to be reacting to it, even as she knew she'd be blushing and trying to ignore or tend to it as well if she were a guy amongst them.

What caught her attention more was how many big, throbbing, hard cocks there were. Some were a bit bigger than others, but just about everyone seemed to be a bit above average. It made her lower lips moisten and inflame further with need, and she licked her lips as she nodded and strolled in, closing the door behind her as she let out a long, lusty purr.

"Mmhm... all of you b~boys look like you could use some help with those. Luckily for you, I'm in need of some help too~" She slowly pulled her hands out of her skirt, showing how drenched with her juices they were as she said, "Who wants to come play with this sexy, slutty, eager demon first~?"

She wasn't sure how sexy or enticing she sounded, and she was mostly drawing off hentai for her inspiration there. But well, if it came down to it, she'd just jump one of them anyways. She needed a cock damnit!
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games