Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:41 pm

"H-hey!!" Alison calls out in surprise as you spray her with your seed. She winds up with spurts all over her face, glasses, hair, and some in her mouth. When you're done, she looks up at you in annoyance.

"Jeez, for a demon... -powered shapechanger, you sure are a quick shot," she says, annoyed. "And I haven't even gotten started. You better hope you're still up for it, 'cause you still owe me a fuck, dammit!"

She gets up when you're done cumming, walks up to you, then grabs your still-hard dick. Instantly, you feel as though something has trapped your balls in a grip, not a crushing one, but it feels as though they're unable to spew anymore.

"A special spell I was working on," she smirks. "I was going to try it out when interrogating an incubus - if I ever managed to catch one - but I guess we'll have to try it on you. Basically, you can't cum unless I allow it. You can see why it would work nicely on horny demons - and maybe against you? Let's try it..."

She shoves you onto the bed, and casts another spell. Suddenly, your limbs are forced spreadeagle, as though you've been chained down to the bed. Alison looks down at you lustily.

"I hope you're ready and have a good amount of stamina," she says with a naughty smile, "'cause I haven't had some in a while and am really backed up!"

She straddles you, her hips hanging above your erect penis, ready to impale her leaky pussy on it. She lowers herself a bit, and presses her pussy lips against your glans, letting them rub a bit to tease you.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:36 am

"Sorry... j~just more sensitive then I have been before..." He says with a blush, then eeps as she takes control and repositions him and does what she wants. Binding him in place, using a spell to make it so he could only cum when she wanted to... and the knowledge she was about to ride him with such a naughty and domineering smile on her face...

His cock actually twitched and got a bit bigger as he gulped and shivered, then moaned as he felt her folds rubbing against his glans. His hips jerked a bit, but he wasn't able to push into her depths just from that. It seemed it would indeed only be when she wanted him inside her that he'd get to feel her insides with his pillar...

"I~I'll do my best Alison." he says with a shy smile and a blush, wriggling against his bindings even though he knows he can't get out of them. At least not without likely using his powers, and well, this was hot so why would he try to escape?
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:00 pm

"Really now?" she teases, before plunging herself down on your shaft, grunting as she takes your length inside her. "Oooh, y-you're a big boy, aren't you?"

She starts slow, bobbing up and down on your shaft, her ample breasts jiggling with her motion, before she instead starts grinding against your crotch in a circular motion, pressing her pussy against your pelvis to take you in as deeply as possible. You feel her insides rub against your dick as she rolls her hips in a continuous grinding motion.

"Mmm, you better do your best," she teases, biting her lip. "It's your fault I'm like this, you naughty boi..."

She stops grinding and instead rocks her hips back and forwards, moaning a bit as she feels your length stir up her pussy.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:30 pm

Moaning and bucking his hips, Casey nods to her words as he feels her insides clinging to his pillar so. His eyes are lidded, and he pants as he wishes he could play with those soft mounds of her as she rides him. Yet at the same time, being denied the ability to move is helping to make him as hard as he is at the moment as he works to give her just what she desired and to keep his own stamina up.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:41 pm

Alison keeps rocking her hips on your crotch, her pussy rubbing against your hard length rather delightfully.

She stops, and then leans on top of you, pressing her large breasts against your own chest. Her hard nipples and nipple piercings rub against your own sensitive nipples.

"You like my breasts, don't you?" she teases. "You've been looking at them quite a bit. You like how they feel against you?"

She continues to rub against you, pressing her breasts against your sensitive nipples, momentarily pulling herself off your dick and starting to tease your eager shaft with her wet pussy lips.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:06 am

Gasping and wriggling, Casey nodded, having trouble saying much of anything at this point as he found himself increasingly aroused and pleasured. His nipples felt far more sensitive then they ever had in the past, and the feeling of both her own hardened nubs and the metal piercings against them was driving him crazy right alongside the feeling of her folds wrapped tight around him. Even when she popped off him and ground against him, he could do naught but nod his head vigorously, eyes glazed in rising pleasure and an urge to make those breasts feel as good as he felt right now.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:47 pm

"Oh, you do want to touch them?" she teases, sticking her studded tongue out at you. She touches your arms, and you feel the bindings on them ease, allowing you to reach for her large, tempting breasts.
kermitphrogg114

Previous

Return to Private Games