Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dark Magical Heroine Casey [Kuragari]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:40 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I think you meant "the former". Pixillia is the one giving you powers. :P Minor nitpick, I'm just annoying that way

The witch silences you by smooshing her pussy against your face.

"Sh-shut up!" she protests, perhaps a little too earnestly. "L-less talking, more licking!"

She slowly eases up through your ministrations, moaning and panting softly, with the occasional "careful, that's sensitive!" and "ooh, yeah, that's good..." thrown in as you service her needy slit. Soon, she's simply cooing and moaning in delight as you tease and lick her cunt, using your tongue to play with her piercings.

A mischievous thought occurs to you; your demon form had a long tongue, maybe you can just change your tongue to see how far you can reach inside her?
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Self will roll: to beat 9, roll is 3, 6, 1=10

The idea does tickle at her mind, but since she is trying to prove she's not trying to be like other demon girls at least, she decides against it. It'd be just her luck that she did it then had magic blasted in her face. Even if it'd probably be harder to do in her current state.

Still, she did her best to snake her tongue as far into the Witch's honeypot as she could, even letting her nose rub against the girls clit every so often as her fingers dug and groped at her thick ass, enjoying how plump they felt.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:32 pm

At first, the witch squirms against you, shivering at the sensation. Yet the moment your tongue manages to slip in deep, it slips right against the cervix, the tip brushing sensually against the entrance to her womb, the witch gives a loud squeal, and the next thing you know, you get a sharp, stinging slap against your butt.

"What the hell was that?!" she gasps trembling. "W-was that your tongue? Warn m-me if you're going to d-do something like that!"

The momentary pain from the spank quickly fades, and to your surprise it leaves behind a pleasant tingling.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:15 am

Casey squealed a bit as well, in part because it seemed her tongue had gone ahead and stretched anyways. She probably needed to figure out how to better control her powers in the future... or maybe Pixillia had made it longer. Regardless she nodded to the Witch and wriggled her ass about as she murmured, "Y~You can do that again too if you like... mhm, that felt good~"

That said, she refocused on the Witch's folds, taking advantage of her tongue having stretched so she could explore every inch of her tunnel. She would focus on her G-Spot as soon as she found it, but would then tease at her cervix every so often as well as her hands continued to knead into her sexy ass.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:14 pm

"Seriously?" the witch says, moaning softly. "You like that?"

She pauses, uncertainly, then slaps you again just as hard. She finds your reaction interesting, and slaps your ass again, this time with a sly grin on her face.

Your tongue sliding and rubbing against her insides causes her to stop and shudder, moaning in delight as you stir her pussy up.

"Annh!" she moans aloud. "Y-yeah, th-that's good... o-okay, you can k-keep doing that... j-just don't go deeper than that..."

She resumes rocking on your face, letting you lick her pussy's inside, allowing you to explore and find her G-spot. Each stroke starts causing her to moan louder and shudder more, rubbing her crotch against your face more. She continues spanking you, alternating cheeks to spread the sensation. By now, she stops talking and is just moaning and panting aloud, and you can feel her close to an orgasm.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Moaning, Casey nods and pants as her ass jiggles a bit. "Mmhm, f~fuck yes it does... mhm, do that as much as you like~" Casey of course continued, tongue wriggling and writhing as her own body squirmed about from each spank. Her own folds were drooling as she kept working at the witch, eagerly working to get her to cum. A part of her wondered if she was the sort to enjoy chain orgasms or not, but would find out after she got her to cum once.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:01 pm

The witch keeps slapping your ass as rhythmically as she can, but you can tell by her rhythm being off that she's clearly distracted. As much as she struggles to keep her focus, she eventually gives up, clamps her thighs around your head while also with her hands, giving a loud cry as she orgasms, shivering and shuddering. As she does, you try and keep yourself from instinctively feeding off her.

Curiously, though, even though you're not actively trying to feed off her sexual energy, she still manages to give out a good bit of mana. In fact, she almost gave out as much mana on this one orgasm as you got from either Delia or Nate over several orgasms, and you were directly actively feeding off them. Apparently, people who can use magic are better 'feeds' for demons, which is probably why Pixillia was eager to have you claim this one as a pet once you beat her.

The orgasm leaves the goth witch shuddering and panting, her pussy still hot and wet, trembling for more, but it seems to have taken the edge off the horniness you inflicted on her.

"Whew... th-that was... incredibly stupid of me," she pants, "letting a demon feed off me like that. Still, it's gotten the edge off... I can probably masturbate the rest away..."

She gets up on wobbly legs, nearly falling and grabbing the bed in time.

"I-I'll show myself out, th-thanks..." she mutters.

You can tell she's still horny, though. Maybe you can talk her into staying the night?
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:18 am

Casey shivers and shudders as she cums just a moment after the witch, thanks both to her spankings and the surprise rush of magical energy that came with the witch's climax. She pants and moans a bit afterwards, then briefly tries to clean up some of the mess she left behind. Casey lets out a bit of a sad noise when she gets off her, but shrugs and smiles and says,

"Didn't know I'd feed on ya still there. Figured that only happened if I was consciously doing it, so sorry on that part. Still, was fun and you taste good and sound soooo sexy~" She stood up and says, "I can help ya to the door if ya want, or you can stick around and do something else lewd to me if ya want. Any chance you're up for sharing your name though? Its not as much fun to just think of you as "Sexy cute witch" even if that is a good descriptor."

She offers her hand, smiling as she says, "As I believe I said, I'm Casey. It was a surprise, but still wound up being a pleasure, to meet ya."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:46 pm

The witch just looks at you incredulously again, but she just gives a sigh.

"You're really bad at being a demon, you know?" she says, taking a deep breath and composing herself. She turns to look at you. She knows it's a bad idea. She knows it's generally ill-advised to give in to a demon's temptations. But right now, she can't help herself.

"A-Alison," she mutters, not returning the handshake. "N-not sharing my last name. N-not just yet..."

She tries to play it cool, though it doesn't take long for her to squirm and shiver, and start taking off her clothes. She forces her top off, letting her ample breasts jiggle free, and you can see her nipples are pierced with barbells as well (given the rest of her, you kind of expected it by now). She slips out of her skirt, and hastily unties her boots and kicks them off.

"Shut up and fuck me already," she moans, pressing her naked form against yours, kissing you passionately, letting you feel the tongue piercing rub against your own tongue.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:37 am

"I'm a person with demon powers. Honestly, I'd call myself a demon themed magical girl more than a demon demon." Casey replies with a cheeky smile. Her smile widens as the Witch shares her name, and she says, "Aww, that's such a cute name~ I like it~ Alison the Sexy Cute Witch~" She nods, not bothered by her not sharing her last name as she watches her strip the rest of the way.

When she is pressed up against so vigorously though, she squeaks somewhat in surprise, moaning into the kiss and melting into it a bit, letting Alison lead and take charge again for the moment as she rubs her own body back against her. It takes a moment for her to focus and magic away her own clothes, then when the kiss breaks for air she pants and asks, "A~Any... aaah... p~preference on form? T~This one, m~my male self, o~or the demon girl form?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:00 pm

"That's not my last name," she replies in annoyance, but resumes her passionate kissing as she rubs her naked body against yours. "I'm saving that for later, I don't quite trust you that much yet..."

"M-male form?" she asks, surprised, as she breaks off the kiss and embrace. It's not disgust, just surprise. And she stands there, still horny, as though waiting to see that form out of curiosity.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:16 pm

"Didn't say it was~" Casey teases back a bit, smiling as she moans into the kiss and rubs back against her. However, at Alison's surprise, she nods and shifts back to her normal form. Though she does feel just a slight bit different as she returns to it. His skin feels just a bit softer, and he might be imagining it, but his hair felt just a smidge longer and his hips just a bit more... feminine. Still, his cock remains, a bit over average length, and twitches as he says,

"Like I mentioned, at least in some manner, I'm a guy. Who now can change into a demon magical girl to protect themselves when trouble comes around, be it from monsters, evil super villains, witches or even magical girls, or even other demons~"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:14 pm

Alison examines your form, brushing her hands over you to feel you over, causing you to feel little tingles all over as her fingers delicately rub against your skin and budding curves.

"Wow, you look quite girly... no offense," she says. Her hands reach up and feel your chest. "I swear, you've even got some pretty big nipples for a boy..."

Your nipples are indeed slightly puffier than before, but as she pinches them lightly, you suddenly feel a strong jolt of pleasure as your nipples now seem a lot more sensitive. She startles at your reactions.

"Pretty sensitive too," she mutters. Her eyes, however, look down to your crotch, trying to determine if your dick is up to the job she requires.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:29 am

Casey blinks a bit at that, then hums a bit and looks to the wall nearby where a pic of him and his family at the beach was hanging. "I~I've never exactly looked rather manly, b~but uhm, m~maybe me getting these magical demon girl powers has had a side effect?"

He might have said more, but then gasps and lets out a moan that sounds at least partially more girly then before, his ass pushing out a bit as his cock twitched and throbbed, getting a bit more excited and gaining an extra inch as he twitched and throbbed.

"A~Aahh... t~that was... m~more intense than I expected... e~even given t~the fun I've already h~had with a girls body..."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:26 pm

"If they're having a side-effect, wouldn't that mean they're dangerous?" she replies, inspecting your somewhat altered body with interest. Looking at your dick, however, makes her pussy twitch a bit, and she squats down to take a better look at it.

"So has this changed too, or...?" she asks. Absent-mindedly, she begins stroking it cautiously, feeling its length in her fingers. As she does, you can tell your dick is also more sensitive, and certainly eager. The sight of it makes Alison blush a bit strongly as she bites her lip. You can see her pussy getting wetter as she strokes your dick some more.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:12 am

"D~Doesn't seem too dangerous to me so far..." Casey panted in reply, then moaned and shuddered as Alison started stroking at his cock. His cock started to leak pre rather readily as he let out a mixture of groans and moans, sounding more boyish or maybe even a bit girlish at times as her fingers glided along his pillar. He reached down as well, touching it here and there as she did so as he said

"F~Feels more sensitive... aahh... s~softer too..."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:50 pm

Alison continues stroking your dick, pausing a bit to let you feel it, then resumes stroking your dick.

"Y-yeah, y-you're right," she says, breathing a little heavily as she starts stroking you faster. She seems a little out of it, and you realize the scent of your pre is strangely strong and sweet; was your body producing pheremones again? Maybe your powers are indeed altering your body.

Soon, Alison feels compelled to put the dick in her mouth, tasting your pre as she sucks you off. The taste makes her shudder and moan, and she reaches down with one hand to rub her pierced pussy lips and clit as she uses the other to steady herself on your hips. She gets a steady rhythm of sucking your cock as she pleasures herself.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Casey would have tried to say something to Alison, that he might still be letting out pheromones or some other thing. But her stroking felt way better than anytime he'd done it, and then she started sucking him off and he practically wanted to melt. He had to brace a hand on the dresser nearby and the other on her head as his fingers massaged her scalp, eyes growing lidded and hazy as he moaned in delight.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:46 pm

Alison keeps a steady rhythm sucking you off and stroking herself at the same time, moaning lustily around your dick. As she services you, you feel her tongue rub around against your shaft and glans, and naturally, you can feel her tongue stud rubbing against your meat. She's clearly got some experience at blowjobs, and the tongue stud is surprisingly effective at stirring up your sweet spots.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:45 am

"F~Fuuuck.. t~that tongue stud... m~makes it..." Panting harder, Casey started to thrust every so often, his cock leaking more pre and twitching more as he started to get closer and closer to climax. The sight of this cute witch sucking him off so steadily was getting to him as well, and before long he started firing forth several strands and ropes of his cream as his eyes rolled up into his head a bit.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games