A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:17 pm

Once I finished I got up with a stretch and moved to join her, kinda impressed that I could still get hard after everything that happened yesterday, but eager to try, "Hmm~ Don't know if I told you yesterday but my name's Aubrey by the ways~" I introduced myself as she tested the water, kissing her neck as I did, Lightly poking her with my cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:36 am

"Yaela's the name, and hey, wait til we're in the shower to tease me a bit~" She said with a laugh, stepping in once the water was good and then bracing herself against the wall. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks, showing off her slit and backdoor both.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:03 am

I gave a giggle and got in with her, lightly slapping her ass as she spread herself and kneeling down to get a good look, giving both a light kiss, before, I starting lapping at both her holes, and sucking her balls, switching it up so she wouldn't get used to it, I wanted get her prepped and be you know, a gentleman about this at the least.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:16 am

She seemed surprised by this, but appreciated it all the same by the moans and twitches of all three as her juices and pre began to leak readily. She rocked her hips eagerly into your mouth, though soon she reached down and tapped your head.

"C'mon, your making me all needy, give me your dick~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:31 am

I Giggled "Sorry You're pussy's just so tasty, and your ass is so cute, and I love the way your balls get all tense when I put them in my mouth~" I teased her with a last kiss on each before standing up and biting my lip, guiding my dick into her pussy with a soft girly moan of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:34 am

Plunging into it, it felt absolutely wonderful. Not as tight as you'd expected, but it clung to you eagerly enough as you slid on in. She moaned a bit and pushed her hips back towards you as she wriggled about a bit, smiling as she said, "Mhm, a nicely sized dick stuffing me... mhm, its been a bit~" She ruffled your hair and added, "Fast, slow, take whatever pace ya want~ I'm good for all of them~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:43 am

I leaned forward, kissing, licking and sucking on her neck and shoulder even as my hand reached down and wrapped around her cock, jacking her off with the same eagerness my hips had for slamming into her ass over and over again, my balls slapping her's as I fucked her almost desperately, finally inside a girl~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:57 am

Your eagerness was quickly picked up on, and she chuckled a bit as she asked, "First time in a pussy~?" Her hips began to rock and roll back to meet your thrusts, her inner walls clinging to and rippling around you at times as her wet, warm insides made your cock feel soooooo good.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:07 am

I moaned into her neck "W~Well, F~First time Fully A~Awake and not in F~Fucked Dumb D~Daze at least~" I tried to joke, even as I kept up my eager fucking and reach around, I wanted to make sure she came too after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:23 am

"S~Strange that y~you're working my cock too, aaah~" She moaned, but didn't tell you to stop as she panted and wriggled about this way and that. You could feel her cock starting to twitch more and more in your grip, and her pussy was starting to vibrate more as your cock pushed closer to a spot inside her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:27 am

I couldn't help but moan into her ear in pleasure, gently nipping at it and her neck as I sped up more, both my hips and my hand on her cock "S~StrangE~? Y~Your C~Cock's P~Pretty W~Why would~n't~ I play with it~?!" I moaned, tensing up, but holding myself back, I wanted to cum, but damn it I wanted to make her cum with me!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:40 am

"C~Cause when most futa fuck a pussy, its the only part they really care much about." She moaned out, panting harder and starting to lose the rhythm for her own hip movements. Soon she was letting out a lewd cry as her pussy clamped hard on you, and her cock began firing forth her cum against the wall as she tried to wring you of your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:43 am

I let out a moan of pleasure and slammed balls deep into her rubbing my cock around inside her as I fired my Jizz deep into pussy, still jacking her off even as I rubbed my balls against her's once she finished cumming though I scooped up some and put it into my mouth before eagerly kissing her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:46 am

Your lewdness with that last bit surprised her a bit, but she got into it as she broke the kiss to scoop up some of her own cum, feeding it to herself before going ahead and sharing it with you as she latched lips again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:49 am

Once we cleaned up her cum I hummed "Wanna swap places? Or maybe want me to lay down so you can ride and drain me while the warm water covers us~?" I purred nuzzling and kissing her happily as I asked, I loved this world, and I planned to enjoy every minute of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:57 am

And enjoy every minute of it you would... You'd find in the days that followed that more often than not, Futa were the ones who snatched you up for one faster than girls, but some of them would let you fuck them too or play the role of girl more than you. But you did get to do it with some girls as well, most of whom turned out to be as forceful as the futa were most times.

But ultimately... you made alot of friends, and had more fun than you'd ever have had before.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games