A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:18 pm

(1+1+1-19=-16)

I let out a moaning squeal, and, well soon enough I lost track of not only how much time had passed, but where I was, and what was happening around me, the loads on my face keeping my eyes shut as I was moved and fucked and fucked and fucked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:58 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

roll for minutes, 96

The next hour and a half, you were fucked and fucked and fucked. It was only when a cute, pink haired futa girl with cute and perky c cups and a foot long dick walked off the bus with you still riding her that you were finally off the bus. She giggled and asked, "Still enjoying my joystick cutie~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:05 am

I moaned kissing her sloppily and nuzzling her with a loving giggle my eyes were practically hearts "Love You~" I sung, drunk on the pleasure, my ass clinging to her as it came again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:59 am

"Hehehe, mhm, you say that, but your drunk on futa dick. Mine at the moment." She said with a giggle and a chortle as she carried you on, soon walking into an arcade and glancing about some of the machines as she kept her rock hard dick inside you. Every so often she'd teasingly kiss and caress you as well, but for the most part she seemed content to just carry you like a cocksleeve.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:33 am

((Nat1))

I hummed and just happily hugged her kissing her back and keeping myself wrapped around her, rolling my hips lightly, I rather liked being her cock sleeve admittedly~ I was content to be her's until she didn't want me, and I was fuck drunk enough for this state to last for a while.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:00 am

You spend two hours attached to her cock, with her feeding ya a snack at some point and sharing a soda as she gamed away. At one point she had you play with her, and fucked you while doing so. After the two hours though she started getting soft and she pulled out. She did hand you your phone, smiling as she said, "Put my number in there, if ya ever wanna fuck and hang give me a call~ my joystick enjoyed your boipussy~"

A look at your phone shows the name "Nalia" next to the new number.

if ya want look up a pic of a pink haired futa nerdy girl and that can be Nalia
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:04 am

I giggled and knelt down, licking her cock clean before standing and kissing her, I was less drunk now but I felt a lot more...open to futas let's just say "Hmm~ I have no idea how to get home." I told her with a goofy smile as I leaked cum down my legs.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:13 am

She giggled at that and pat your head, then pushed a pocky stick with chocolate into your mouth as she said, "You're a cute fuckboi, you'll find a way home~" She gave your ass a pinch and then headed off, leaving you now on the receiving end of looks from several other futa and girls nearby who were eying you up a bit like a piece of meat. A quick look at a clock showed it was late morning, edging towards noon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:26 am

((Nat1+Nat1+Nat1-15=-12))

I waved at a few of the nearby girls and futas, and I set off head in the clouds, When a filthy futa with a fucking massive cock, it was soft and hanging low, but was easily bigger than Nalia' by at least one of my hand lengths and it was twice as thick, her balls were hanging low, and each one looked the size of both my fists put together, she looked homeless, but she offered to guide me home so I happily followed her, not even realizing I never told her where I lived.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:27 am

You wound up in an alley, lead into a dumpster that had been converted into a home. Then you were bent over the tv tray that served as her table and had her cock starting to push into you as she groaned, "Welcome home boi sleeve~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:31 am

I squeaked and let out a moan as I was spread more and more, steadily by the large girl dick forcing it's way inside of me, the entire place stunk like jizz and was making my head spin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:33 am

She wasted no time, doing a good job of treating you more like a cocksleeve as she focused more on her own pleasure... though with how big she was it wasn't any problem for her cock to be stimulating your prostate with every thrust it made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:34 am

I let out moans and squeals as she fucked my, her powerful balls slapping my thighs again and again, my eyes rolling up as the smell and the feeling were both getting to me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

The feeling of her balls smacking against yours briefly had you feeling very much more like a girl than a guy, not helped by the fact that the pre she was leaking felt as thick as your own cum. Of course, she soon shifted over to an old and ratty looking recliner, bouncing you up and down as she turned a radio on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 am

My already Sensitive ass had me soon cumming around her massive slab of hot cock, the smell filling my head more and more and the rhymical slapping of her balls against me felt like I was being hypnotized.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:19 am

"Enjoying yourself cocksleeve?" She asked with a smirk, still msotly just fucking you like an onahole, even as she came and began flooding your rear with a fair bit of thick creamy spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:25 am

I moaned, my recently trained ass milking the massive futa's rock hard tower of fuck meat "S~So B~Big~ S~So Full~ More~" I begged, trying to ride her, my brain felt like it was filling with her jizz, drowning in the thick, hot goop.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:52 am

She smirked a bit. "Haven't seen such a natural fuckboi in a while. I'd keep ya if it weren't that just seeing ya would be enough to make any girl or futa snatch ya up." She shrugs then, starting to thrust and hammer up into chu harder as she said "So I'll just enjoy ya for a few hours myself and get my fill then~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:54 am

I felt like my brain was going crosseyed as I bounced and bounced on her huge lewd cock, fully intent on squeezing every last bit of pleasure out of it that I could.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:02 am

9 hours. Nine full hours of nothing but you riding her, of being used by her. It'd been nearly noon when she grabbed you from near the arcade. Now it was evening when she came for the final time and left you bloated with her seed as she slapped your ass and chuckled.

"Alright, I'm finally spent... sure you can figure out a way home from here. And if not, well, someone will pick ya up and have more fun with ya." She said with a laugh as she looked at your face. "And I guess you'd love that too!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games