A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:43 pm

You had reached the bus stop that'd let you get home so you could grab more of your stuff. But within two minutes of getting on the bus you felt yourself lifted up off your seat and sat into the lap of a futa, who was grinding her bulge against you as her hands roamed your front, groping your bulge. Her skin was darker, and she felt pretty well hung...

"Mmhm, what's a sexy cute thing like you doing on this bus all by your lonesome~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:54 pm

((Nat1))

I felt the rather hot, bulge of the cock of this random futa press against my ass, I could only squeak and blush. I...still wasn't anywhere used to the idea that others would actually go after me, so I froze up. Letting her casually molest my body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:05 pm

Groping and rubbing her hand against your own cock and balls, she soon slipped your panties off and smirked as she lifted you back up, her cockhead probing at your ass. She wasted no time starting to spread you as she slowly worked you onto her, nibbling at your ear as she said, "Mmhm, virgin ass but one that's been played with... my favorite kind of fuckhole in the morning~" The woman said as she slowly began to fuck you, stroking you off lightly and teasingly as she went.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:09 pm

I let out a surprised squeak "W~What are you~?" I tried to ask only to go cross eyed as a bump in the road slammed her cock balls deep into me, and pretty much knocking the wind out of me as I found myself stuck leaning against her, dazed and completely at her mercy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:19 pm

She squeaked a bit in surprise as well, but chuckled as her grip on your cock tightened. "Hehe, you got a cute voice... mmhm, its gonna sound good when you're begging for me to fill you~" She then started to fuck you a bit faster, her cock prodding here, there, everywhere as she felt out for your prostate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:58 pm

I was leaning back against her, staring wide eyed at her my mouth working but making no sound, before a lewd low moan forced it's way out and practically directly into her ear as I jizzed onto the seat in front of us, her hot, huge, cock was vibrating thanks to the bus and she was giving me a reach around, this felt totally different than playing with myself, and even different from Cally playing with me, I couldn't continue talking, only moaning softly and shaking in pleasure as I weakly clung and leaned into this random futa who had decided to basically rape me.
eaenidu

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:58 pm

I was leaning back against her, staring wide eyed at her my mouth working but making no sound, before a lewd low moan forced it's way out and practically directly into her ear as I jizzed onto the seat in front of us, her hot, huge, cock was vibrating thanks to the bus and she was giving me a reach around, this felt totally different than playing with myself, and even different from Cally playing with me, I couldn't continue talking, only moaning softly and shaking in pleasure as I weakly clung and leaned into this random futa who had decided to basically rape me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Humming happily to herself, she kept raping your asshole as she stroked you off to the same pace, chuckling a bit when you came as she used her other hand to gather some of it up, bringing it up to your own lips as she said, "Here cutie boi, have something creamy to enjoy while I rut your cocksleeve~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:34 pm

((2))

I couldn't protest even if I had wanted to mostly because I had just came, again and again as she managed to find and focus on my prostate, the feeling making me go crossed eyed, and making my eyes roll up a bit as I moaned and shuddered under her steady forced milking, I just licked her hand clean as she fed me cum, I didn't even know how much time had or was passing as she casually and dominantly used me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:43 pm

"Hmhm, the last cute boi I just fucked without asking squirmed and fought a bit more, but you seem to be enjoying this~" The woman purred into your ear, smirking as she kept on smacking your prostate as she finished feeding you your own seed. "Mmhm, only been about a minute, do wonder how many times you'll cum before I empty myself into your fuckhole."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:23 am

I whined in pleasure as she casually stretched and used my ass as her, her balls lightly slapping mine, it felt so good and all I could do was moan, cum and kiss her clumsily as she fucked my brain dumber and dumber.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:00 am

"Such a slut... already starting to get into it." She purred, then smirked as she glanced about. "Your display and noises is making the other futa's on the bus getting hard as well. Wonder if you'd resist any if I let them join in."

If you looked around you'd find that there was even a futa in the seat in front of you who was now standing over it and stroking off, her own futa prick twitching and leaking pre.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:25 am

((9))

I shuddered as I saw that "N~Not M~My Fault~ B~Big, N~New, B~Bus make W~Worse, N~Not us~used T~To People w~wanting me~" I managed to whine out between moans and whimpers of pleasure, not knowing that my noises, actions and words were sending out the signal of "Cute Boy Needing To be Loved, Protected and fucked dumb until he feels both." more than the protest I had meant them to be.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:53 am

Within an instant of whining and moaning such, you found a cock sliding into your mouth, and the futa fucking you was soon working on fondling and stroking your cock even faster now as her tongue danced and toyed with your own, her thrusting growing faster and more eager as several other futa drew closer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:41 am

I squealed and came again as she picked up speed, my barely away mind forced back into a haze of pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:53 am

The cocks seesawed in and out of you, their taste and thickness pressing into your brain and body. The one underneath you soon began to convulse, before spurting thick streams of spunk into your rear as she groaned and beat you off even faster!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:04 am

I squealed in pleasure around the cock in my mouth, soon cumming again my entire body shaking with pleasure and delight from the cock assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:34 pm

"Mmhm... Wonder if I should keep going... or pass ya around to one of these futa who wanna show ya a good time too~" She purred into your ear, her cockhead pressing hard to your prostate as the one in front of you panted and started thrusting a bit more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:23 pm

I shuddered my body weakly jerking in pleasure I wasn't able to do much besides that what with my brain melting and everything. It was to much for me to do more than just accept it all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:54 pm

Smirking, she pulled off you, held you up as the one in your throat kept going, then swapped places with another futa who just slammed into your ass and began eagerly thrusting, one hand groping your sack the other rubbing up and down your front.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games