A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:14 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Aubrey Feylinn
Appearance:
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4313/1eda2eca3da24020133e76f02bb6ff8b.jpeg?4908010
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4313/123515858233e4fddd2a6ab6c72997b2.jpeg?4908498
Bio: Aubrey was always really girly looking, and never really got attention from girls, hell they seemed to view him more as competition than anything else. He liked girls, well...and shemales, or other traps, too, but he didn't like most guys, though he always kinda felt his sexuality was a bit fluid anyways. But damn it he wanted a girlfriend too! He made a wish that he could live in a world where he could have lots of sex, more than he wanted even! Before heading to bed for the night.

You felt a strange tingling run through you as you went to sleep, but you managed to slip deep into sleep for the evening. After a bit though, a lewd dream decided to visit you... the image and feeling of the girl who lived in the apartment across from you licking and kissing at your dick as she slid two fingers into your rear and began to gently pump. then the feeling of her teeth grazing along your cock as she took you into her mouth...

Wait... this... felt rather real.

Opening your eyes, you saw to your surprise that it was actually real! Your neighbor across the hall was sucking you off and slipping her fingers in and out of your ass!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.668485337.4376/flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
Kuragari

Re: A Sexier, Naughtier World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:32 am

I let out a Shocked squeal followed by a rather confused moan as she casually poked and prodded her fingers pretty casually into my ass, I didn't know what to do or say to the rather casual dominance she was putting out, like there was nothing I could or would do to her, how the hell did she even get in?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:37 am

Cally, if you recalled her name correctly, pulled off and giggled as she hummed, stroking your cock now as she said, "Sorry, I didn't feel like waiting til after our breakfast together to have fun with ya. You just looked so cute sprawled across your bed, with a bulge in those panties you love wearing~ How could a girl say no~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:45 am

I felt rather confused, was this a Lucid dream or something? "A~Ah? N~No Problem? I'm sorry I'm, Cally Right? I'm kinda confused? I don't mind the sleep sex or stuff I guess? I'm just, I think my head's still dreaming?" I asked more than anything, what, what was happening right now?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:50 am

"Wow, you must be in even deeper sleep than I thought if you don't remember your fuck buddy's name~" She said, humming as she hooked her fiingers in your ass and rubbed against your prostate. "Or maybe you just had too much fun last night when ya went out by yourself for a night on the town~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:55 am

I let out a confused moan my hips arching up a bit as she teased my prostate "H~Huh? I~I don't remember going out~?" I let out my confused and rather girly moans and gasps, I felt confused but turned on "U~Um, so your name's not Cally?" I asked, I had a feeling she'd react even worse if I admitted to not remembering fucking her, though I was trying to blink and focus on her again as she teased me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:19 am

"I'm teasing ya Aubrey~ Course I'm Cally~" She said with a laugh, circling her fingers against your P-spot as she hummed and flicked her tongue across your cumslit. "Mhm, maybe you just stayed up all night gaming again. Would have been more fun if I was here to ride ya as ya gamed~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:30 am

I gulped "W~Well C~Cally I~I'd love to stay and have f~fun but um, gotta get the last of my stuff from my mom's? And uh, go job hunting you know~?" I said or well, asked, I'd only recently moved out, and still had some stuff to get, and maybe I could figure out what else had changed, even if I was moaning more and more at her teasing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:50 am

"Oh come on, let me get ya to cum first at least~" Cally said with a giggle, taking your cockhead back into her mouth as she flicked your cumslit and started prodding hard against your prostate.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:52 am

Honestly it didn't take that long until I was moaning, squealing and coating her tonsils with my cum as her fingers rammed into my prostate again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:09 am

Milking your cock for all it was worth, she drained you a bit before going ahead and pulling off and out. "Hehe, alright Aubrey, well we'll have some fun later then. I'll head back to my apartment for now." She gave your balls a kiss, then skipped on out of the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:13 am

I was, quite a bit shaken but decided to get ready for the day and head on out, I had to take the metro to get home and back anyways, might as well look through my phone, see if any of the job offers had responded yet, and maybe see if I could figure out any changes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:43 am

None of the job offers had replied, but your phone did show a schedule for a sort of cross between a maid cafe and a hooters that was nearby. You were off today, but scheduled for a mid day shift tomorrow. You also, taking a quick browse through, found that there were very few males out there now, with most being women or futa now. Your father was a futa, your cousin was a girl, and the only male you'd really known and gotten along with was a femboi who had an only fans.

You also had a few pics of you and Cally doing lewd things... including one of you and her licking at a futa's dick!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:00 am

I blushed but hummed sitting down I decided to see if anywhere nearby was hiring and sending off a few applications to a few places that seemed interesting and would hopefully make it so I wouldn't have to be a waiter, I'd heard horror stories aplenty, surely something like secretary or hotel house keeping would be better, and honestly I wasn't sure what else to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:25 am

A quick look around didn't show any other places hiring, but a quick look at the place in question showed that your job wasn't exactly Waitresss so much as... Customer Service. And given its job description mentioned 'tending to the customer's carnal or sensual needs and desires" you had a feeling the job was much more lewd than you'd expected.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:34 pm

I blinked and blushed embarrassed what the hell I was stuck on part time with probably shitty pay, but I got to have sex? Sex would be nice, doubly so would getting paid for it, maybe I could find another part time or something at least? Shaking my head I decided to check, something a bit odd, if guys were so rare...what was their traditional gender role then? After all they wouldn't have been the hunters if they were the rarest gender right? It made me curious both about the history and currently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 pm

Searching it up, you found that guys were seen as things to be desired and chased by girls and futa alike. There was a longstanding belief, even if it had no real basis in fact, that males were both more fertile but also possessing more sexual adaptibility, being able to easily please futa and women alike more so than either of the others could. Because of this, even into modern day, it was common for women and futa alike to compete and chase after males and go to excessive means to try and claim them for themselves and themselves alone, or at least claim them for their close friends.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:05 am

I blushed at that feeling a bit confused but interested, looking up things like "Traditional Male Jobs" or "Male Pay" then looked into things like crime and religions to see if the gender change had changed those sorts of things as well, since apparently I was somehow a legal sex worker I knew at least some differences were there. I was interested and rather lost in this whole new world, and it was seeming more and more like I wasn't gonna be able to connect most things in it to my old one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Male jobs it seemed, had shifted largely towards the more feminine, sexual, or more towards that of entertainment. Religion it seemed didn't seem to play as much of a role, so you wouldn't have to worry too much about that.

But it did seem you'd possibly be the center of attention anytime you left, and more so at work given the way things seemed and sounded online. You weren't going to be left wanting for friends or fuck buddies.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:35 pm

I sighed but cancelled out of my search and put my phone away before looking up hoping I was close to my stop.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games