Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:18 am

Seirei just giggles at the first bit, and hums a bit as she says, "Aside from the entire crew seeming to be a bit of the randy, horny kind of sailor? Not much so far. Only talked a little with everyone, and got groped a little."

Your surprised query draws a smirk from Natalie, as well as a bit of a blush as she looks up, clearly admiring the naked form of the flexible monkey girl as she did some stretches.

"Yeah, Zeeva's like that. She likes feeling the wind on her skin and fur. You'd be surprised to learn she's actually rather good at picking up when storms might be coming our way because of it. Been quite useful on a few voyages we've shared." Her legs briefly rubbed against each other as she said, "Its always a sight to see and enjoy, but you get used to it after a while."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Crew- 11 (12 counting you)
Currently only listing those who are important
Natalie- Navigator/First Mate
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/2d/b6 ... cbab6c.jpg

Seirei- Entertainer/Cook
http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/d ... com_34.jpg

Klaire- Medic/Mage Healer
https://img5.goodfon.com/wallpaper/nbig ... tars-r.jpg

Rale- Quatermaster
https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... latest.png

Mathers- Gunner/Weapons Master
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/2a/32 ... 639b03.jpg

Zeeva- Lookout
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... 0;nowhere)+monkey_girl or https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=n ... mit=Search
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:46 pm

"Y-you don't s-say?" I say with a bit of a gulp and blush, trying not to look at the naked monkey-girl on the mast. I feel a little surprised to know the other crew got used to the sight, considering they seem like a rather horny bunch.

"W-well, good for her, I suppose," I sigh, trying to calm down. "So, uh, does she sense anything now, or does it take a bit to properly gauge the weather?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:20 am

It becomes increasingly difficult for you to not look at her, because she seems to nearly be putting on a show for the crew and or even for you as she does her stretches, at times spreading her cheeks to show off her tailhole and slit, and running her hands or tail up and down along her body as she shows off just how flexible she can be. Try as you might, you are soon hard again as your rod twitches and strains within your clothes.

"Nah, she'll let us know if she's noticing anything via the talking tube that runs up there. Doesn't take her long to get a feel for the wind." Natalie replies as the ship finishes pulling out of port, then changes direction just a bit before it surges forward, engines giving the initial burst of speed as the magically treated sails catch the wind.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:30 pm

"Well, she's certainly getting a feel for the wind - or rather, letting everyone get a good look at her," I mutter under my breath. I excuse myself to my quarters for research, just to get my mind off the exhibitionist lookout. I try to see how the crew seems to be enjoying the show Zeeva is giving, and I find myself wondering if she's aware she's showing off like that or not.

In my quarters, I try to take my mind off it with reading my parents' old books, trying to retrace their steps now that I've begun my own voyage, trying hard not to think of Zeeva's little peekshow.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:56 pm

It took some time, but you were able to calm your lustful thoughts and desire down after seeing the show Zeeva was putting on. As for your parent's old books, there were quite a few. Most were research documents noting some of the things they'd found on their voyages into the Maelstrom, while others were journals detailing their experiences. Some of them you had leafed through before, but a few you'd never given much thought to.

You do blink a bit though as you find a journal you don't recognize, one that on the inside cover has your mother's signature on it. Unlike all the others, its not titled.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:55 am

Getting away from the show does ease my mind, though there is still some lingering stiffness in my groin. Reading helps me calm down, thankfully, and it gets my mind back to my little quest. Soon, I find myself immersed going through many books I thought I had read before, but apparently haven't.

One particular ledger, one with my mother's signature, draws my attention. I check for a title, a summary, something to clarify what this books is about, and find nothing.

"Curious," I mutter as I open the book and start reading through.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:29 pm

To your surprise, you find that it is a book about your mother's (and some of your fathers) sexual misadventures and studies of some of the flora, fauna, and some of the native peoples that call the Maelstrom their home. The descriptions of some of the creatures, plants, and peoples, and the way they mate or interesting details about their sexual practicies, is described in erotic and sensual detail that makes it exceptionally hard for you to not be hard as hell.

One at the very end of the journal catches your attention. It makes mention of a mythical tribe, location not specified, that was said to have sexual rituals to rejuvenate the body and mind, essentially reverse the aging process. The entry makes mention that while your father had seemed content to let age do what it would, your mother with her rather impressive libido, desired to have them both try to seek out this tribe to try the ritual. It notes the condition for your father agreeing was that it would be their last expedition.

It is dated a short time before they set out to explore the Maelstrom once more.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:29 pm

It's very awkward to read about your parents getting into some very intimate situations, something made more awkward by my returning arousal, both my dick and my pussy. And yet, I can't put the book down; the details are interesting, and shed some light on their adventures and discoveries, which will inevitably prove useful in tracing their steps.

However, the information about the tribe with the tantric rejuvenation rituals is particularly important, and it seems Mother wanted to reach that tribe and enjoy the benefits of the ritual. With the date so close to their last known sighting, it seems this was indeed their last voyage. Did they find that lost tribe after all? Were they still there? And whatever happened to their crew? Did they too stay with the tribe? No news about the crew had come back, and it's been assumed they disappeared with my parents. Now, though, there seems to be doubt on the official story. Mother seems to have kept this tribe a secret for her own ends. I try to cross-reference the tribe with my own library, and try to find Natalie in order to find a suitable map, though I try to keep the bit about the tribe to myself.

I realize I'm still rather stiff after reading the journal, so I try to compensate with trying to walk stiffly.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:54 am

You don't have much luck going over your own library to try and cross reference it. Partially because most of what you find is just more vague myths and mentions of rumors, but also because a few of the books you are horrified to discover have had pages that may have held important information rendered completely blank! You're not sure if magic has been used or if a special ink has hidden what may be on the pages, but you aren't able to glean much more.

Speaking with Natalie once you return to the bridge however, has her humming a bit as she said,

"I think I've heard about that tribe before. Not quite in the same way you just described it, but there's at least three or four different supposed fountain of youth kind of myths that have come out of the maelstrom. None of them have been found yet, but we could always try to gather more information before we head in." She pauses for a moment, then adds, "I think I recall hearing about a floating island somewhere on the Maelstrom's western side that supposedly has a big tower full of books. That could also be a place to check."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:36 pm

I ponder whether to call in Klaire the scholar to analyze whether the pages had been blanked out by magic or using secret inks, but decide to hold off on that for the time being. However, I slipped and mentioned the tribe to Natalie, even though I had tried to just stick to other findings. Still, she seems familiar with the tale, so I suppose it's not as bad as I'd been worried. Then again, tales of mysterious tribes with wondrous new magic are probably as common as dust, with probably a few exaggerated tales, wild and willful retelling of said tales, and maybe a couple genuine reports that have grown in the retelling. The real trick is to tell the wheat from the chaff.

"Any name attached to said library?" I ask in curiosity, checking the maps.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:07 pm

Natalie frowned for a moment, looking like she remembered it for the briefest of moments before tapping her chin as her brow furrowed. "Strange, the name was on the tip of my tongue. Or well, at least a name. Could be one of the places in the Maelstrom that goes by several names. Sometimes folks will find something only to return and find it gone, and then some other bloke will find it somewhere else and call it whatever they want."

She then glanced your way, and smirked as she noticed the bulge in your pants. "Need some extra help down there Captain~? Thinking of that lusty tribe get ya good and stiff?"

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:51 pm

"That's a shame," I mutter. "Still, if it's there, we'll find it, by the grace of the gods."

Natalie's remark brings a slight blush to my face as I scowl at her.

"Is everyone here thinking with their nether halves?" I say, trying to sound offended, though mostly to deflect away from my own... condition. "And if you must ask, it's the lookout. Does she always give everyone a good peek when she goes to test the weather, or she just likes showing off? Seirei said she liked the sensation of wind against her fur and skin."

The tribe had also gotten me stiff, but I just had to clarify it wasn't just the tribe.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:13 am

"Captain, you talked with me about that just a bit ago. That stiffy adling your head?" Natalie asked with smirk as she leaned over, brushing a hand close to the bulge in your leggings. "And well, probably. Sailors tend to be so to some extent or another, given how long voyages can get~"

That of course made you think of all the naughty things your mother and father had gotten up to in their own voyages... which just recalled your mother's vivid descriptions of those lusty and carnal activities...
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:43 am

I scowl at Natalie, but her calling me out makes me blush harder. And the description of my parents'... activities still fills my head.

"Well, I can imagine how tense it can be," I say, given my own condition. I turn with a smirk to Natalie. "So can you suggest something, or do you enjoy watching your captain suffer in silence?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:43 pm

Natalie hummed a bit, then smirked as she took one hand off the controls. With some effort, she shimmied her leggings down til they slid to her feet, then bent back a bit so she could stick her rear out towards you more. With her free hand, she reached back and spread her cheeks, showing both her slit and her backdoor as she said, "Mmhm, I'd say I can help plenty like this. I'd of course suggest you try not to get too wild, still gotta drive the ship for a bit." She smirked a bit as she said, "Know this ship's got a sort of auto-sail function, but I don't really trust them."

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 am

I swallow a bit as I see her bare ass and pussy, sticking back towards me as my erection hardens some more. I start unbuckling my own belt, and slipping out of my breeches.

"Nobody's going to come in, right?" I ask in concern. "At least if we don't make too much noise..."

I start by stroking my dick a bit, feeling how hard it's become, before grabbing onto Natalie's ass and rubbing my dick against it. I alternate between rubbing it between her pussy lips, and between her ass cheeks, letting her feel my stiffness and letting me feel her toned skin and svelte leg and ass muscles.

"So," I pant, "where do you want it?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:19 pm

Natalie hummed a bit, then wriggled her rear side to side as she said, "Honestly Captain, either hole is fine. Both have seen their fair bit of use before, so whichever one you have greater preference for. And if it helps any, my nethers were what were used most recently."

As she said that she spread her cheeks more with one hand, showing you her backdoor more obviously as it winked at you.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:36 pm

I bite my lip in anticipation as I press my dick against her winking hole, letting my glans press slowly against it.

"If you say so," I reply, before pushing some more until I finally penetrate her, feeling her around my shaft. I press slowly, trying to feel how deep I can get inside her without hurting Natalie. I press slowly in her ass, until I'm buried in her to the hilt.

Once I impaled Natalie's ass, I start slowly fucking her ass, thrusting in and out of her, building a slow rhythm, feeling her around me.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:24 am

Her backdoor is tight, but not virgin tight as its warm passage envelops you. Natalie lets out a soft grunt as you first spear into her, then she hums as you begin to work your way further in. You can feel her clinging to you already even before you start to thrust in and out of her, the soft sound of smacking flesh echoing just a bit about the bridge.

"MMhm, gods, Captain you've got a nice mast... mhm, if you and that girl of yours wind up working together, I got a feeling this trip won't be so bad for most of us~" She smirked and gave you a wink, then soon began to work to rock her own hips to match your pace as her ass rippled around your pillar.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:11 am

I moan as I feel her rosebud squeeze around my shaft, her ass eagerly milking me. I proceed to set a slow, steady pace thrusting into her warm hole, my balls slapping against her cheeks as I thrust into her.

"Mmph," I grunt, "Seirei works fast, I see. So what did she do with you?"

I know I shouldn't ask, but in my mood, I'm horny and curious.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games