Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:56 am

Seirei squeaks at this, but Klaire continues as she was without missing a beat, giving a slight nod as she remarks, "Pleasure to meet you Captain. I'm just giving the cook here a thorough examination of her most intimate places. Given how randy some of the others can be, its good to be as familiar with each of the crews naughty bits as I can be so if in their excitement they get a bit too eager, I can help with any necessary recovery." She smirked a bit as she remarked, "I don't just heal the normal injuries folks are likely to get while sailing after all."

She pulls back a bit, softly prodding Seirei's love button as she states, "Speaking of which, I'll be done with your friend here soon, and can do one on you if you like~"

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:29 pm

I'm surprised to see that Seirei's the one who reacts in surprise, but even more surprised to see the healer react almost nonchalantly to the captain walking in on her eating a crewmate out. Sokkit said she
(Sokkit) was one of the less hornier ones, but that made me wonder where Klaire stood.

"Well, you're oddly... thorough in your methods, aren't you, doctor?" I joke, biting my lip as I watch the show. "I wouldn't mind waiting my turn..."

I lean back on the wall, watching Klaire stimulate Seirei with amusement and increasing arousal.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:17 am

"Good. Because its much better when the patient is willing, for me and for them~" She says with a smile and a brief flash of lustful fire in her eyes, before she returns to her work. It quickly becomes apparent that Klaire is showing even Seirei, whom you thought was quite skilled with her mouth already, that she had some ways to go yet to become one of the best. Your servant's moans and cries fill the air and she is pushed into several successive orgasms in a row before Klaire finally seems to relent.

"Everything is in order. I can recommend some tips to try and make your erogenous zones less susceptible to pleasure when you aren't inclined for such things, or if you prefer I could always help make them even more sensitive." She remarked, Seirei just nodding rather absentmindedly. Klaire just smirks and with some effort moves Seirei onto a bunk nearby as she says, "I'll try asking again later when you're less out of it. Now your turn I believe Captain."

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:15 pm

"You seem to be oddly comfortable giving intimate checkups of patients in front of other people, doctor," I comment as she continues working on Seirei. Her actions leave me a bit horny just watching her, curiously noting her technique as best I can. Clearly, she could teach even Seirei a thing or two. I help Klaire get the dazed Seirei onto a nearby bed.

"Well, doctor," I say, getting ready for my own 'inspection', "I believe you'll find my equipment a little different from Seirei's."

I pull down my pants, revealing a growing bulge in my thong, before pulling down my panties and revealing a growing erection.

"Well, I'm not a boy, though for a while growing up I thought I was," I explain. I lift the balls a bit to show off my own pussy, now slightly moist.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:40 pm

"I know what futanari are Cap'n, and saw your bulge earlier, so its not all the surprising." She says with a nod as she comes over and kneels down. At first she glances at your cock, balls, and pussy from nearly every angle. Then she nods and her hands come up first to begin dancing very slowly over your cock... though you very quickly find that she's managed to find a sweet spot on the underside of your pillar that Seirei sometimes teased and sometimes didn't. Her face was very close to your pole as her warm breath washed over it, her eyes seeming to drink in every detail of both your naughty bits and your face as she asked,

"How sensitive would you say your cock is Cap'n? Use it frequently?"

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:56 pm

"And here I thought I was trying to make it a surprise," I chuckle, maybe a bit disappointed but rather amused at her powers of perception. "So, doctor, from your knowledge, how common are futanari? I know they're not exactly commonplace, but that there are a few, just don't know the numbers."

My confidence is suddenly sucked out as Klaire starts teasing and manipulating my shaft rather expertly, even in ways that could teach Seirei a thing or two. I shudder at her touch, her breath leaving a tingle shoot up my spine.

"F-fairly s-sensitive, I suppose," I groan, biting my lip. "U-use it fairly often, I'd say..."

I take a moment to regain my composure.

"W-wait, what did you mean by increasing or lowering sensitivity?" I ask. "What you told Seirei r-right as she passed out..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Mhm, depends. Some regions they are more frequent, and species plays a role too. Only a few have ever tried to do anything to properly document it, but a scholar whose work I follow did say something around one every five hundred and seventy six or so. His number was a bit exact, so I presume its closer to five hundred or six hundred, he just went with something specific to make his research seem more detailed."

She smirks a bit as she sees you responding to her touches already having such an effect. They then danced their way around, over, and under your sack, sending dozens of pleasurable and jolting tingles racing up and down your spine as her fingers drew closer to your folds.

"With a bit of practice, or some magic, I can either dull the senses of these regions, or enhance them. The effects are usually temporary unless applied consistently over time, so they can be useful if we're about to storm a cave of thuggish pirates or if we're all going to be having an orgy on board."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:30 pm

I try to comment on the study's claims, but Klare's actions leave me trembling and shuddering, biting my lip again to avoid crying out from the sensations. She's a lot better than Seirei to my surprise, and I'm having a hard time trying to keep my composure.

"You -ah- y-you're really g-good at this, d-doctor," I gasp.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:19 am

"Comes with being a healer who also doubles as a whore when healing work is slow or not paying the bills~" She cooed, smirking as she now moved to softly blow across your folds, before seeming to test out the responsiveness of your clit as she circled and prodded it with her tongue. Just as you'd witnessed with Seirei, her tongue and fingers both seemed determined to learn and trace every curve, nook, and cranny of your petals and love button as her tongue slowly went this way and that.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:10 pm

I wanted to inquire how that particular combo of occupations happened before she cuts me off with a... thorough examination of my private parts, inspecting how sensitive my lady parts were and how I reacted. She probed and explored the sensitive spots I had and sensitive places where I didn't even realize I had.

"T-take it easy, d-doctor!" I gasp, feeling myself get more aroused by her actions.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:18 am

"If I take it easy, I'll be slacking in my examination~" She teased in kind, smirking as she continued working at your folds as one of her hands returned to your cock. It quickly became apparent she was now trying to see how you responded when she alternated between your most sensitive spots on your cock as well as on the exterior and just inside your feminine folds, with occasional moments where she teased both at the same time.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:04 pm

As she continues her assault on my sensitive parts, I bite my lip harder, stifling my moans as best I can. She could even judge my sensitivity by my squeaking, much to my embarrassment and shame, though it somehow excites me even more. I find that my pussy is very sensitive, even though I had thought my dick was the one I used more (so far, that is) thanks to Seirei. It's when she starts teasing both that I give a high-pitched, moaning cry, which I only hope the rest of the crew didn't hear. It's all I can do to stop from prematurely going off just then.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:38 am

"Mmhm, I can feel how close you are Captain... go ahead and cum when you're ready, my examination will be thorough enough that you'll get at least a few chances to go over the edge." She said with a smile as she continued her ministrations, soon adding her tongue to the mix as she seemed to test your responses to someone using their mouth on one naughty bit while the other continued to be stimulated through her fingers.

Given what you'd seen her do to Seirei, you know she could back that up too.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:07 pm

I initially try to resist, but quickly decided it wasn't worth it; Klaire clearly can back up her threats, and if she was going to make me cum, I wasn't going to hold out. Not at the moment, at least. Instead, I just decide to give up and let her have her way, though I still try to put off cumming for as long as I can.

It was obviously a futile endeavor. It's not long until I shudder and bite my finger, trying to stifle a cry as I climax, squirting from my pussy and ejaculating all over Klaire as my orgasm explodes and I release a hefty load of seed, even though both Seirei and Natalie had made me cum earlier today. I'm left panting for breath, trembling a bit in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Th-that was... very g-good, doctor..." I pant.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:38 pm

Klaire licks up some of the mess from her fingers as she moves to wipe the rest up. She hummed a bit as she gave your sack a gentle squeeze and roll, then nodded. "I'll do a more thorough check tomorrow in the morning. Instruct your friend there she isn't to service you. To check out your stamina and endurance for such things it is best to do a full examination when you haven't already blown a few loads."

She gives you a wink as she stands and says, "You do taste quite good regardless Cap'n, I wouldn't mind a less clinical visit to my or your bedchambers at some point."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:24 pm

I breathe slowly as I recover from the strong orgasm Klaire had just given me.

"Well, I'm sort of touring the ship, and I'm not sure if the rest of the crew will oblige," I say, half-teasingly, half-dizzily. "I mean, you already know the crew here..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:53 am

"Mhm, true, but that's why you'll need to see me first thing tomorrow morning then. Or I'll just have to come visit you~" Klaire replied with a smirk. "Still, even if you've got the stamina to screw everyone on the ship, I'd suggest making sure to take the time to rest enough to do so properly. Granted, you've got a one up in having both bits there, so you've got more options."

Helping you clean up, she adds, "Now, if you need, I can carry your friend back to her or your quarters, or you can leave her here. If nothing else, I can always see just how good her own tongue skills are."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:38 pm

I nod. I get up on shaky legs, taking a bit to recover my composure. Probably best to take it easy with the rest of the crew; get to meet them, but try and save up the stamina for Klaire - I had a feeling I'll need it.

"I'll take her with me, doctor," I reply. "I'll take her to her room - unless you really want to find out how good she is when she wakes up."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Klaire nods, moving over to a logbook of some sort which she begins to write in. "I can always find that out later, so feel free to take her." Her attention quickly seemed to shift to recording the information on both of you that she had gathered, while Seirei mumbled sleepily, stirring just a bit as you picked her up and moved to take her back to your quarters. It was kind of cute and amusing to see the normally teasing and flirty Seirei given a run for her money.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:18 pm

"Come on, Seirei, let's get you to bed," I sigh to the unconscious maid. "Looks like you bit off more than you could chew."

I carry the smaller Seirei in a bridal carry back to her bed.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games