Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Her ass clings to you with each pass, and you hear her moan a bit as she clings a bit tighter to the controls. You note she's paying careful attention to how much pressure she's putting on them, making sure even with your dicking of her that she's not gonna make the ship change direction wildly.

"Mmhm, s~she just used her mouth on my petals. Didn't actually take me long to cum from her efforts... girl knows how to please a woman~" She said with a hum as she bit her lip and smirked a bit as she looked back. "Course, being your servant, I wager she's had plenty of practice~"

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:49 pm

"Oh, you have -anh!- no idea," I groan as I plow her ass. "L-let's just say s-she's been my first and -ooh- knows how to wake a girl up first thing in the morning. H-how... f-familiar has she gotten with the crew?"

I continue thrusting at a steady pace, enjoying Natalie's hole clinging to my sword.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:46 am

Natalite couldn't help but chuckle perversely at that, moaning more lewdly as she started to move her own hips a bit faster as you caught the scent of her juices here and there. "Mmhm, fuck, if that's the case, how do you not keep yourself buried inside her mouth or one of her holes~?" It took a moment for her to answer your second query, as you seemed to find a spot in her ass that really got her going.

"D~Don't know... but probably quite well~"

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:09 am

"In case you've forgotten, I have had a lot of responsibilities growing up," I respond grunting and panting, still steadily fucking her ass. "Though I'll admit that it was very tempting. She certainly tried to encourage it.

"Although if you want to know about one trick she uses, here it is," I grunt as I lean on top of Natalie so she can feel my breasts pressed against her back. "It might be a little strong, though, so fair warning."

As I say so, I reach under her shirt with one hand, grabbing one of her breasts ang gently massaging it as I try to find her nipple, with the other reaching out to her soaking wet snatch. Remembering how Seirei did it to me, I crook my fingers, with my middle finger on the clitoris while my index and ring fingers caress her folds.

With us in such an intimate position, I'm practically buried deep in her ass, but I take advantage of that to just switch to pounding her faster as I tease her breast and pussy, effectively moaning into her ear.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:35 am

"Oh, a trick? Whatever could you-?" She began, only to gasp and for a brief moment nearly let the wheel shift a bit suddenly to the left. Thankfully, she managed to keep the ship from jerking any, turning it into a gentle turn instead as she let out quite the lust moan, which made her ass cling to you even tighter as you felt your own pillar throbbing more excitedly. Her nipples and clit alike were both hard, and from the feeling of moisture against your orbs, you got the feeling she was getting close to cumming as you teased at what clearly had to be very sensitive points for her. Something to keep in mind for the future, no doubt, if she herself got as teasy as Seirei could.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:27 pm

I grunt as I bite my lip, feeling my dick throb as her rosebud quivers and clenches around it. Seirei certainly knows what she's doing, and i'm surprised and thrilled to know that the snarky Natalie had some really juicy buttons to push, and shift my fingers to obtain the best results.

"Mmm, that seems to get some good results," I tease Natalie. I'm actually impressed she can maintain control while being nailed in the ass and teased so strongly at the same time.

In her growing ecstasy, I feel her hole tighten around me, and I feel like I'm about to explode inside her. I speed up my pounding, feeling myself getting closer and closer to climax. As I'm basically hugging her tightly now, I press my tits against her back, letting her feel my diamond-hard nipples as they dig into her, and nip gently at her earlobe as I effectively pound her as deeply as I can.

Soon, I can't hold back anymore, and ram my rod deep into her hole, groaning as I feel my throbbing shaft explode deep inside her, filling her ass with my hot, thick seed.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:46 pm

"F~Fuck y~yes it does... aaah..." She moans out, panting and clinging to the controls as she does her best to keep the ship from jerking hard in any particular direction. Her nipples and clit are hard and eager, and twitch happily under your ministrations as she soon cries out and cums hard, more of her juices leaking and dripping forth onto the floor. She does her best to press back up into you as well as you hug yourself to her, her ass clinging tighter and tighter to you as you push her own climax ever higher. She moans even more as you nip her ear and soon begin depositing thick loads of your cream into her depths, her ass happily taking all you had to give.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Once I'm done cumming in Natalie, I let go of her breast and clit, slowly pull out of her ass, gasping as my dick slips out of her with a wet pop. I lean back, propping myself on a nearby table, panting for breath with my dick sated and my pussy leaking nectar down my bare legs.

"Well, First Mate, I have to commend you," I tease her as I recover my breath. "You're able to keep it steady with a dick in your ass and hands playing with your naughty spots. I'd imagine you've had a bit of practice, or else you have some legendary self-control.

"Though I should thank you; you've helped with my little 'problem'. Maybe we should have more of these little sessions sometimes."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:04 am

Natalie slumps a bit, panting hard as she braces herself on the edge of the main controls for steering the ship. Your cock slowly begins to calm down, and she chuckles a bit at your comment as she says, "T~Tis not the first time I've done this, but its been a bit." It takes a moment for her prop herself up a bit, nodding her head as she chuckles and agrees. "I'd be down for that certainly, especially since you know what you're doing, not like some other folks who just rail away."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:12 am

"Well, I didn't want to send the ship careening into a floating rock," I reply, pulling up my underwear and pants and fastening my belt. "Anyways, I'll go check on the rest of the ship, so I'll be seeing you around, First Mate."

With that, I straighten myself out and leave the control room and go about checking the operations of the ship. First, I go check the engine room, wanting to see the machinery out of curiosity.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:45 am

Heading on down to engineering, you hear the thrum of the engines and the clanking of gears as various parts and generators worked to keep every bit of the ship working in tip-top shape. From somewhere in the depths, you hear someone grunting and grumbling to themselves, and eventually you find a rather unexpected sight.

Your engineer, her lower half sticking out of one of the many machines, with her pants off and a wrench stuffed inside her pussy. You heard her mumbling, "Damnit, where's that damn tool when I need it?" as she reaches about for her toolbelt attached to her pants nearby.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:11 am

I find myself surprised by the sight. Does the engineer always keep tools in her snatch, or does she walk around bottomless?

A mischievous mood strikes me, and I reach for the wrench and pull it out, with just enough force to cause a reaction but trying to avoid hurting her.

"You mean this wrench, or did you leave it in your pants?" I ask teasingly, handing her the wrench.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Sokkit squeaked as you pulled it out and managed to pull her out a bit with it as well. Then she blinked and said, "Oh hey, that's the one I was looking for. Forgot I'd used it to get off a few minutes ago." She takes it in her hand, licks some of her juices off it, gives you a thumbs up, then dives her top half back inside as she begins tinkering with things. "Trying to get to know the crew Cap'n, or just out on a stroll?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:26 pm

"A bit of both, to be honest," I reply, looking at her ass as it jiggles while she works, dangling from the machinery. "Trying to pass time before seeing if we get to our current destination."

I look her over a bit.

"Do you always work half-naked, or just forgot to put your pants on? Then again, with the lookout practically being an exhibitionist, I'm getting quite a good idea about what to expect from this crew. Thankfully, it seems to not affect efficiency too much.

"So how's the ship managing so far, Chief Engineer?" I ask, returning to a more professional tone of voice.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:31 am

"Not usually, though some engine rooms can get hot enough that its easier to work shirtless or pantless or both." She remarks from within the machine she's working on. You hear her grunt a bit here and there as she says, "Ships okay so far, I've only had to tweak a few minor things so far to make'em work a bit better. Wherever ya got this bird from ya got good quality, unlike the last two ships I was on."

She pops her head out, smirking a bit as she adds, "And yeah, with these folks, you're gonna find that to be pretty common. I'm one of the less hornier ones, but well, your friend Seirei is a tease. If a polite and well mannered one."

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:24 pm

"Well, thank you for appreciating the ship," I reply. "So just for curiosity's sake, how were the previous ships you were on?"

I keep my gaze on her rather plump ass as it dangles from the machinery. I chuckle as she mentions Seirei.

"Yeah, she's... something alright," I sigh. I keep watching her ass jiggle as she struggles with something. "Actually, you look like you might fall off there. Need any help, Sokkit?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:46 pm

"Well, one of them had engines that liked to stutter, and not in a noisy way. Folks got used to the tells eventually, but let me tell you it was quite terrifying the first few times." She said rather matter of factly. "The other was pretty alright til a lightning bolt struck the engines and we had to make an emergency landing in the water. Good thing some of these ships are shaped like boats so can ride the seas and the skies!"

She gives you a thumbs up as you're left to ponder what to try and check on next, though mention of Seirei also makes you briefly wonder what she might be up to.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:00 pm

I start going back through the ship, inquiring from the crew where Seirei went, and noting the knowing smiles. She's already been on this ship a few hours and is already making a mark. I find it a little worrying how fast she works.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:13 am

It took a bit of searching, but you soon found Seirei, but it was a bit of surprising way in which you found her. Namely, by moans that sounded quite surprised and pleasured, which lead you to the ships infirmary where you found your servant being eaten out as she rested on the edge of the examination table, your healer Klaire humming as she seemed to be using her tongue to explore every last millimetre of her drooling honeypot.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:50 pm

I take a moment to enjoy the scene before speaking up.

"That's a strange medical procedure, doctor," I speak up, deciding to surprise them both. "What sort of affliction does the cook have to require such treatment?"

I smirk at the reactions before continuing.

"Sorry for the interruption, doctor, but I was just doing a tour of the ship and getting to know the crew personally. I'm the Captain, Maya d'Alvanelli."
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games