Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:43 pm

"Engines are fine. Not entirely happy with the sudden burst of speed there, but most engines don't tend to be. Nothing's damaged done here though!" Sokkit replies, giving you and the rest of the crew additional relief as you glance outside and see the moon rising high.

Probably a good time now to call it a night. Chances were nothing else was going to happen of note tonight after that.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 pm

I sigh. Probably time to take a rest. Still, I order the crew to set up a watch and lookout to make sure we're not accosted by any more pirates. If there's an emergency, I was to be woken up immediately. In the meantime, I was going to take a good long rest, and hoped nothing else happened that night.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:19 am

You head to bed, and have dreams of the sorts of things you might discover and find. Which soon drifts off to imaginings of the things your parents got up to, and of course your own fetishes and kinks soon intertwining with them as you imagined all the things you'd thought of doing or being done to you occurring.

When you awaken, you're a bit horny, no surprise, though you're more surprised to find that Seirei isn't tending to you, and is instead just snuggled up against you, still sleeping soundly.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:17 pm

It's a bit uncomfortable thinking about one's parents having sex, and yet for some reason I wake up with strong morning wood. I'm a bit surprised as I expected Seirei to already be at work on it, but she's just sound asleep next to me, if hugging a little tightly.

I give a smile, and carefully disentangle myself from my sleeping maid, and get ready for a new day. First thing's first, I had an appointment with Klaire.

I pass by the crew, asking them how they've been, and inquiring those who were on guard duty last night if they saw or heard anything unusual after we had escaped the tortoise ship.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:02 pm

The crew are doing alright, and didn't notice anything that seemed worthy of worry. One notes they may have seen a rare sky whale, but otherwise nothing major happened. A few do note it'd probably be best to figure out a proper night shift rotation unless the plan became to land on an island or in the sea and anchor for a bit.

When you arrive at the infirmary, Klaire is enjoying a cup of tea, and unsurprisingly is already half naked, only wearing a set of panties and a lab coat. She smiles and smirks as she sees you and the bulge in your leggings. "Ready then I take it~?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:45 pm

I nod and try to think of a plan. Hopefully, land isn't too far off, but best to have some preparation, as they say.

I'm surprised to see Klaire already stripped down to her panties and coat.

"Well, you certainly are," I say absently. I regain my composure. "Well, as you said, I had a doctor's appointment, and as you recommended, I hadn't done anything since yesterday evening. I try to follow doctor's orders.

"So does that mean I'll have to strip down to the skin?" I ask, looking her up and down, blushing a little.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:14 am

Klaire shook her head. "Not at all. If you'd like, just sit over here and we'll start your sexual stamina and endurance check up here. I'm sure we'll both enjoy it quite thoroughly~" She pat the examination table right next to her as she added, "Though if you wish you can strip down. You are free to also just take hold of my face and use it as a cocksleeve if such strikes your fancy, I know it does for some folks."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:02 pm

I pause for a moment, then start to take off my breeches for the examination. A moment later, I think better of it, and start stripping entirely.

"B-better to do a full examination, right?" I say, before laying down onto the table. I feel rather conscious about my form; I used to be a rather slender tomboy before my growth kicked in, and while I still have toned abs and am rather athletic, it's been overshadowed by my generous curves and large breasts.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:32 am

Klaire smiles and nods, humming a bit as she waits for you to get ready. Then she strides over to the table and leans over it as her hands slowly move up along your inner thighs. They feel featherlight as they dance along, and soon enough reach your naughty bits. However, you quickly see that she is focusing her attention on your cock more than your folds, with her touches along every single inch of your cock feeling both sensual and clinical, which only added to the tinglings they were sending through your body.

"Mhm, as responsive as it was yesterday, good good. Now, lets get to work on finding out your endurance and stamina." She said, then surprised you when she parted her lips and easily took your cock from tip to base in a single smooth motion, her throat constricting around you a bit as she hummed and kept a close eye on your face and body to see how you reacted.

Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:58 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I don't think you need to post that list anymore :P I've saved it to a Google Doc file, updates as necessary

I take deep, slow breaths, trying to keep my composure under Klaire's fingers, trying to hold out as long as I can. I tremble as her hands rub my inner thighs and naughty bits, but I have to suppress a gasp as she switches over to my dick and starks stroking it. Again, she's hitting every spot imagineable, making me wonder how long I'm going to last. This time, though, I feel I can anticipate the motions and last a good time.

She then surprises me by taking the length of my dick down her throat in one go, letting me feel the back of her mouth and even down her throat. I moan a bit as she constricts around my dick, though I take deep breaths and try and maintain my excitement at a manageable level as I enjoy her rather skilled deepthroat.

"Unf - S-Seirei could c-certainly use a f-f-few lessons from y-you," I try to joke, trembling every once in a while as she causes another shiver to shoot through my body through her fellatio.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:31 am

"Can always send her down here to learn~" Klaire replied as she pulled off and lapped at your cock tip for a moment, one of her hands glowing with magic as you saw a quill dip itself in ink and scribble some notes onto a scroll. "Mmhm, quite sensitive but so far within the norm for most futa. You're a bit more prepared this time, which means I'm going to have to ask you to try not to do so. Some of the lewd things that can happen when exploring the Malestrom can happen quite suddenly after all, so you won't always be ready to resist them."

She takes you back into her throat again, and starts off at a rather fast and vigorous pace that catches you a bit off guard, though you might be able to continue to hold back...
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:02 pm

"Got it, relax," I say with a sigh as I comply. I was trying to work on my endurance, but apparently that wasn't the right way to do it.

My train of thought gets cut off as she suddenly resumes sucking me off rather forcefully. It's quite the pace, but I manage to hold off cumming, trying to keep it in. Though I still moan rather strongly, and I bite my lip in order to stop myself from making too much noise.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:17 am

She makes an approving noises, her eyes glimmering with a bit of mischief as she reached up and stroked at your folds as well every so often. Other times she'd tease your orbs, seeking to test it seemed how such touches effected you with this naughty pillar of yours.

Roll a 1d10 for how long ya last minutes wise

Despite your best efforts though, under her skilled work, you could only hold out for so long, and were soon cumming and filling her throat and mouth with your spunk. Klaire took it like a champ though and smiled as she pulled off, leaving your pole covered in spit but otherwise clean.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:21 am

The touches to my folds and balls are rather intense, flaming strong passions in my and causing me desire to spike. While I hadn't neglected my pussy in masturbation, nor was I strictly a virgin there, I hadn't been exposed to the sort of relentless assault I am experiencing now. Klaire manages to hit almost every spot, and as much as I try to hold out, it's too much...

1d10 = 2 minutes

Well, that was humiliating...:P

I hardly last more than a minute before I shudder and grunt, my whole body shivering before my back arches, my muscles tense, and I get up and reach for Klaire's head. I manage to grab her head and force it down on my crotch even more, shoving my dick as deep down her throat as I can before I climax with a groan, spurting my thick, white seed down her gullet.

Once I'm done with that, I let go of her, allowing her to breathe, and lean back, panting for breath, my breasts jiggling as my chest heaves for air.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:56 pm

Humming, she jots your time down as well as she says, "Considering how I was going, not too bad. Nearly three minutes. Still, you'll need to try and improve that over time if you don't want folks or creatures to be able to overwhelm you too easily." She tapped her chin, then gathered some of the spit til she could slide it into your backdoor, feeling around til she hit the sweet spot.

"Now, let's test your stamina."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:43 pm

"Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence, doctor," I reply sarcastically. Nonetheless, if this is going to be the norm in the Melstrom, I'm a bit worried about how long I'll last in there - or the rest of the crew, for that matter.

My train of thought is cut off by Klaire probing my ass and digging around in it until she hits a spot that makes my mind go numb. I've rarely used my ass, never mind for something as intense as this! I groan as I feel a shock of pure bliss shoot up my ass and spine as she continues teasing the sensitive spot, my eyes rolling into my head.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:37 am

She smirks at your comments and your response to that, her magic jotting another note down as she slows her teasing of that spot. "Mhm, quite tight, and a response like that suggests you're not used to it or that its rather sensitive. Could be both~"

She teases it for a bit, then withdraws her finger as she clambers up and then slides your rod into her own folds, which wrap around you tightly. "Cum whenever you want this time, we're seeking to see how many times you can go before it becomes either uncomfortable, or it begins to mess with your head."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:22 pm

"URGH!" I grunt as she pulls her hand from my ass a bit suddenly, and I feel a shiver as she does. It's both relieving to not be tormented there, but also... frustrating? As though she stopped just before it got good.

I have no time to recover when she sucks my dick in with her pussy, and soon I find out how skilled she is.

"F-for a supposed e-experienced h-hand," I say between grunts, "y-you're really tight! Aah!"

I groan as she takes my length easily, and try to thrust into her as I grab hold of her hips. I rock my own hips as I feel her try to suck me in, and possibly suck me dry.

so how do we determine how long Maya lasts?
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:40 am

1d100 vs 1d100
Yours-78
Hers-31

For nearly an hour, you and she go at it, or in her case, she keeps you mostly pinned to the table save near the end when you in a burst of your own need to blow a load grab her and pin her under you begin to ram away at her. She makes you cum twice more, but you aren't emptied yet and you find yourself managing to keep each climax back for longer. By the end of the hour, you seem to have determined her own stamina more than her yours, as she's a panting, moaning mess beneath you and hasn't been taking notes for at least ten minutes.

A glance at her notes does show however that she estimates your stamina is rather high, so you'd be able to likely outlast some when it came to them trying to force sexual things upon you. Your ability to resist cumming however would likely be tested if they went after two of your naughty bits at once, particularly taking advantage of your inexperience with your ass.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Surprisingly, I seem to fare rather well in Klaire's little test - even managing to turn the tables on her. Apparently, I have good stamina, and my constant thrusting and hammering manages to overcome her. Admittedly, Klaire was a very good partner, and even though she eventually succumbed herself, she managed to make it good for as long as possible.

Pulling out of her abused pussy with a wet plop and a gasp, I roll over and lay back on the bed, sweating and panting, trying to recover my breath. I eventually sit back up, and shoot Klaire a teasing grin.

"Well, doctor?" I tease the semi-conscious form of the medic, "was my stamina good enough?"

As she's currently unable to answer, I take the notes and read them. The bit about my inexperienced ass is worrying, though I wonder what it is about the Maelstrom that makes it so... 'predatory'? I think I better read my parents' journal again - though I should probably ask clear what to do about my other holes and how to build tolerance there.
kermitphrogg114

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games