Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:16 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Maya d'Alvanelli
Class: Fighter
Appearance:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/365802
https://rule34.us/index.php?r=posts/view&id=1656264
Bio: The only child of a noble family, Maya was something of a tomboy in her youth, confused for a boy until her body began to develop. Daughter of two adventurers, she grew up with their love of adventure and the stories they brought back from their travels. One day, when she was 14, Maya's parents disappeared on one of their voyages, leaving their daughter wondering where they went. She swore that one day, when she came of age, she'd go out and try to find them.
Notes: BDSM (no blood), spanking, insertions, edging, denial, tentacles (if possible)

The days waiting til you came of age had been agonizing. The knowledge that your parents could be out there somewhere, with no way to get back home to you, possibly in extreme danger, had often eaten at your mind and soul. But you bided your time, making use of your families resources to prepare for the day when you could set forth to find them.

Which unfortunately, was not as much as you might have preferred. The last expedition they'd gone off on had had quite a bit invested in it, leaving you and your family's steward to carefully shepard things for a few years. But you'd been smart about your choices, and managed to gather enough to get yourself a small but sturdy and decently armed skyship to begin your search. Soon, very soon, you'd head into the great reaches of the Maelstrom, a vast region of islands both ocean-borne and sky-borne, that routinely experienced wild, erratic storms that even with the advances in shipbuilding and magic these days was still exceptionally dangerous.

It was the morning of what was going to be the first day of your journey, and once again, you were being woken up by the soft, pleasant feelings of a warm, wet, and eager mouth around your pole as you saw the pink hair of your servant and longtime friend Seirei as she hummed softly, her lips slipping up and down your pillar and reminding you again that you needed to decide if you wanted to bring her along with you or not.

Kuragari

Re: Skies of Evalon [kermitphrogg114]

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:49 pm

I sleep perhaps a bit fitfully, my mind still occupied by the anxieties and concerns of my upcoming voyage. It was a bit hard to sleep what with my mind being so occupied by the voyage for so long now. I keep worrying about whether I had everything properly planned or now, but such worries tend to be exaggerated; it's not like I can plan for every single detail possible.

I eventually manage to drift into a proper sleep, though it's interrupted by a strange, wet feeling around my penis. At first I stir half-asleep, wondering what's happening to me, though I soon find myself wide awake, realizing someone else is in my bed, sucking my cock.

"S-Seirei!" I cry out in surprise, trying to pull out of her mouth. "You surprised me!"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:15 am

Seirei giggles, pushing you back down as she slides down your length again, reaching the base of your rod with a practiced ease. She hums a bit, then slides back to the tip, pulling off with a lewd pop as she gave your glans a lick.

"Mhm, I figured milady would appreciate some relief this particular morning~" She said with a teasing smile, hand running along your thigh as the other gripped your base. "Especially with how tense you have been of late."
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:36 pm

"You always say that!" I protest, groaning at the sensation. Seirei's made a habit of these morning surprises, teasing me like that. In a sense, I should have expected it, given our history. She was my first, much as I was hers, and ever since then, she comes on rather strong at times.

I can't deny I'm a bit stressed, especially as her long fingers brush against my balls as she strokes my base and thigh. They feel heavy and full against her probing fingers, and it's been a while, especially as I've spent all my time trying to prepare for the journey.

I try to protest her action, but I can feel my dick ache for her soft, sensual mouth, and while I could probably force the issue, the sensation is heaven. I lay back with a groan, letting her finish up.

"J-Just hurry," I reply, panting.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:17 am

Seirei nodded at that, smiling as she quickly pressed her breasts up against your pillar and started to squeeze around it, her mouth rapidly bobbing up and down your length as her tongue flicked all around your cockhead each time she pulled back up. She was such an eager girl for your cream, but from the way she squeezed her bossom alongside your throbbing pillar it remained clear she was just as eager to ensure you felt as wonderful as possible.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:42 pm

I moan softly as I feel her large, soft breasts wrap around my dick, the smooth, silky skin feeling so good against my increasingly hard and throbbing malehood. Writing in my bed, I grip the sheets and bite my lower lip, shivering as she pleasures me with her tongue. She's gotten pretty good with practice, and I find it harder and harder to hold it in. I try to stop myself from cumming, try to think of anything else, but my thoughts soon drift back to her heavenly mouth.

"T-tease my clit a bit... p-please," I beg, shivering.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:17 am

Nodding, Seirei let one hand dart under your sack, stroking along your folds for a brief moment before she placed two fingers around your hardened nub and began to playfully pinch and tug at it. The pleasure arched up and through you, and with the combination of her suckling more forcefully on your cocktip, it was impossible for you to hold back any longer. Climax struck hard and fast, pure rapture rushing to every corner of your being as you gave Seirei just what she wanted as well~
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:30 am

I try to hold back, try to delay the climax as much as I can, but it's too much; I cry out in orgasm, my dick throbbing wildly as my balls clench, releasing their thick seed right into Seirei's eager mouth. At the same time I squirt from my pussy, trembling as I orgasm all over, unable to prevent myself from Seirei's skilled teasing of my body.

"Aaahhh..." I moan, "th-that was good, S-Seirei... I'm shaking all over..."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:06 pm

"Happy to have pleased you Milady~" Seirei says with a smile, giggling as she cleans you up then slides off the bed, pulling the rest of the covers off of you as she says, "The staff are preparing a quick but filling breakfast for you, as requested since you plan to head off as soon as possible~"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:23 pm

I get up and get dressed, pondering my next course of action, trying to make sure I had everything planned.

As I get dressed, I pause and turn to my maidservant.

"Seirei, do..." I start, trying to think of the best way to put it. "Seirei, if I were to ask you to come along, what would you say?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:30 pm

She smiled brightly and stood a bit straighter, a determined look on her face. "Milady, I'd be happy to come along. I admit I may not know much about sailing, but I am sure that a servant of my... many talents, can find a way to help on a ship both for you and the crew~!"

Speaking of the crew, you'd be meeting a few of them today for the first time. It was only about ten, since a ship of the size you'd gotten couldn't hold many more than a dozen or so without modifying some rooms or sections of it. Still, with a few of them also being men, having Seirei along might help keep them from getting to antsy on some of the longer portions of the voyage.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:03 pm

"It's going to be a bit rough," I explain. "Weeks, if not months or years away from civilization, possible hazards at every turn. It won't be easy. Are you sure you'll be alright? I don't want you to get hurt."
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:16 pm

She leaned in and planted a kiss on your lips, smiling as she pat your head and said, "Milady, I know the dangers and risks. And I'm willing to take them alongside you. As for getting hurt... I'll have you know I'm quite proficient with a frying pan, and such are more useful as a weapon than most people give it credit for~" She giggled a bit at the last, but recalling an incident when you were a bit younger, you knew she was being at least mostly serious.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:37 pm

I sigh. She seems pretty confident about her abilities. And her 'many talents', as she put it.

"Alright, fine," I sigh in defeat. "I'll see what I can do about getting you accommodations on board, but space is going to be pretty limited. Also, try and pack quickly; it's not going to be long before we leave."

With that, I finish up and head to breakfast and finish up business for the trip.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Breakfast went by rather quickly, and you finished gathering your own small selection of items you were bringing along, mostly things that'd help out with your search. You also said your goodbyes to the rest of the staff, then set out for the docks, your heart starting to beat faster in anticipation for the trip you were about to go on. Soon you'd be sailing the skies in your very own sky ship!

I'll let ya pick a picture for your sky ship. Only thing to note is it needs to be a smallish ship
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:23 pm

source (#31)

Best bet would be this one, expanded a bit to a twelve- or fifteen-man crew

Studying my ship, the Sparrowhawk, I feel a small amount of pride as it's being loaded with the journeys. Small, but fast and agile, the Sparrowhawk was perfect for a long-range explorer, capable of traveling the skies at a brisk pace for extended periods of time.

"Is everything ready?" I ask the porters. "Has the ship been loaded with supplies and equipment for the voyage?"
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:11 pm

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/855623953610178572/878985182491836456/1000.png
this one correct? (The image wasn't working in your spoilers)

The only true disadvantage of the Sparrowhawk as you gave it a look over was that it possesed only a simple main gun. You wouldn't be outgunning anyone in the skies, but that likely wouldn't be too much of a problem if you made good use of its speed and agility.

The chief porter nods. "Just finishing up the last bit, should be done in the next five to ten minutes milady." From a bit of the ways down the docks you can see a gathering of men and women approaching, and given they were heading for your pier you suspected they were your crew.

"They don't look as rough and tumble as I always imagined most sailors..." Seirei says as she catches up to you, peering at them around your front.
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:16 pm

Yep, that's the one. For some reason, hotlinking was disabled, apparently.

The lack of armament was a shame, but this is to be an exploratory mission, not one for fighting. Hopefully we'll be able to use its best strengths rather than fight open battles.

I nod back to the chief porter. "Thank you, my good man. We'll board it soon."

Seirei's comment draws my attention.

"Well, people can surprise you with their appearances and true strengths," I reply. However, I do take a good look at the crew. I know I tried to take pains to hire a good crew, but a second check wouldn't hurt.
kermitphrogg114

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:07 am

They may not have looked rough and tumble, but at least a surface glance didn't suggest that any of them were incompetent ruffians or hooligans hired for cheap. The only thing that you did note as they drew closer is that all of them almost to a T seemed to be eyeing each other, Seirei, and even you up. And in more of a more lustful way than you might have expected... or maybe you were imagining things a bit.

One of them, wearing goggles and having a large navigational compass strapped to her belt, stepped forward and asked, "You Captain Alvanelli?"
Kuragari

Postby kermitphrogg114 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:05 pm

The crew is strangely horny. I know sailors tend to be pent up after a long journey, but these men (and women) seemed a bit overly horny.

The navigator (or so I assume) runs up to me.

"Yes, that would be me," I reply. "You're the navigator, I presume?"
kermitphrogg114

Next

Return to Private Games