Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:16 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Prince Alexius Beargourgon (now Princess Alexi)
Gender female (previously male)
appearance https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/81/2 ... 66ec5c.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... _emblem%29
bio
A kind and noble Prince and the son of the Kind and Queen of Leviata, Prince Alexius was a skilled swordsman and adept of some magic who when he learned a demon was plaguing the land, went on off and sought to slay or best it. He succeeded, but the demon did something before it faded and died, and left a cryptic comment before it left this world that it hoped the Prince would enjoy what the future held.

He returned to the palace, then felt strange and collapsed before waking up two days later, in for a surprise...

You awoke, to a maid wiping your body down with a rag, you felt hot, sweaty with an ache deep in your loins, and chest "A~AH! P~Princess you awake!" She sound both happy and relieved and wait did she refer to you as a girl? Then her thumb hit your nipple and you came "O~Oh princess, I~I'm sorry, I~I'm new to this, T~the doctor said we had to keep you clean." She explained "EV~everyone's going to be so happy you've awoken, T~Though I~I heard some nobles are already lobying for you to marry and choose the next king." she muttered several unknind things about said nobles as she cleaned you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Maid
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Prince To Princess(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:20 am

Alexius squealed as he came, slumping back and panting hard as he took in the maid's words and appearance. She didn't look familiar, so perhaps she was new to the palace. Her words however confused the Prince greatly, and he looked down... only to let out a shrill scream as she asked, "W~WHAT?! W~What happened to me? I~I was coming back from fighting the Demon, a~and then..."

She shivered, letting out a strange moan that only seemed to make the heat between her loins grow. What was this need she was feeling?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:24 am

She blushed "Well, we sat you down to rest, but, over the past couple days, well, you became a woman." She told you "And you've sweat a lot, like you had spent all day in armor, but at night you'd make, well, a terrible racket unless you had someone to hold, we were hoping you'd have more information, princess." She asked and stated hopefully.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:27 am

Panting and whining, Alexi squirmed about, trying to think. "T~The demon did something to me... he said to enjoy what the future held... and... a~aah... m~my body feels hot and s~sensitive and... I~I feel a neediness between my legs..."

A smalll part of her had a dawning realization what that might entail, but it was buried under the strange feelings and the confusion she was busy dealing with first.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:29 am

The maid blinked "Princess, Did you just ask me to...lay, with you?" she asked blushing brightly and looking faint from your words, she had to brace herself, and accidently groped your sensitive breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 am

Squealing in pleasured need again as she was groped, she panted and shuddered, moaning as she said, "I~I... y~Yes? M~Maybe? A~Ahhh... I~I feel... so needy... b~body feels tingly, sensitive... w~womanhood... a~aches..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:37 am

The maid blushed "I've never been with another woman...Do, you want me to get a man you like or maybe a erm, Girl with a Penis? I heard you had those in the city!" she said blushing darkly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:41 am

"A~And I~I've never been a w~woman before!" She said with a needy moan and a whine, panting a bit as she found herself saying, "Y~You... o~Or... a~aah... a~a man. I~I..." Another whine as she bucked her hips needily. "A~Any man... t~this feeling... g~getting worse... h~head feeling f~funny!"

Without realizing it, she grabbed at the maid and pulled her in for a kiss, moaning with growing need as her body craved sex with someone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:44 am

The maid let out a squeal of surprise, but you felt a fierce burning need for more from her, you needed more~ Whispers of pleasure and delight filled your head and inflamed your womb with more and more need~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:46 am

A part of her wanted more, not just from her, but the maid's suggestion of a man, a male, left her loins feeling empty as well. But for the moment, the maid would do. Deepening the kiss, her hands started roaming over the maid's body, working to try and strip her as she climbed out of the tub and nearly atop her, her nude body now on display for anyone else who might be in the room... or who came in.

"Aah... y~You and me... g~gonna h~have some... f~fun~" Princess Alexi said with a smile, her eyes burning now with open desire and want.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 am

The maid's arms were trapped above her head as she squeaked in shock, "P~Princess are you okay~? What's happening~?" She wiggled, but, her she wasn't fighting you, she seemed embarrassed but accepting what was going to happen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:55 am

"P~Princess is... h~horny. Needy. Wants to have some lusty fun~" She said, her eyes gaining the barest hint of a rosy pink glow to them. She quickly finished stripping the maid, then pressed her body to hers, moving to rub her own aching slit against her leg while she shifted to grind her knee into the maid's as her breasts rubbed and prodded into the cute girls, her own lips moving to kiss and suckle at the cute maid's neck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:00 pm

The maid gasped and blushed more, looking around as she laid her body bare for you, if you wanted more...You'd probably need to order it, she looked like she didn't know if she was allowed to touch you or not, it was cute, and kinda thrilling to have all this power~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:02 pm

As much as her own needs were currently the strongest, a part of her shivered at this sensation of power. She soon shifted to rub her body against the Maid's side, kissing down towards her breasts and nipples as she let one of her hands drift to the maid's own petals.

"Mmhm... your Princess is going to make you cum and squeal her name first~ Then you're going to be a good Maid and help the Princess cum~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 pm

She shivered "Y~Yes Mistress." She stuttered, blushing harder than before as you poke and prodded her virgin mound, her blush covering her more as you explored, she was panting softly and making you all the more needy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:17 pm

Letting her fingers wander over and explore every inch of her mound first, she then pressed her thumb softly against the Maid's clit as she moved to slip two fingers into her honeypot, leaning in to lick and nibble playfully at the girl's nipples as she purred, "Your Highness, or Princess Alexi dear cute plaything~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:22 pm

She squeaked and shivered as you teased her clit "Y~Yes Y~Your highness, what, whatever you desire~" She pressed her pussy into your hand while biting her lip eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Kissing her nipple, she purred, "Good girl~" Then returned to suckling it as her thumb rolled and rubbed against the maid's clit, all while her two fingers began to explore into the girls honeypot as it felt around here, there, and everywhere. Her own neediness was also still growing, making her wriggle her own lower half about, but she wanted to make the maid cum first.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:33 pm

It took some work and by the time you finally made the maid cum your body had long past the burning need, you are a princess and you made her cum first there's nothing you can do to hurt that she has any right to refuse she was a toy for your needs now damn it!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:38 pm

As soon as the Maid came, Princess Alexi quickly sat upon her face, grinding and rubbing her slit against the Maid's face as she said, "You took too long to cum~! You're going to make me cum three times, then you're going to go find me a big, hard dick to fill me~! A guard, another servant, even my mother's hound~ You'll find me someone to fuck me senseless so this need can be sated, got it!"

She gave the girls breasts a smack to punctuate it as she rubbed her drooling petals against her face some more, her need clear from how wet she was and her scent.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games