Cum Addict [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cum Addict [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:42 pm

A big, fat, smelly cock soon came to you, and while it smelled a bit more gross than the others, there was still a scent in the air of cum from it. It ensured that as the cock shoved on in, even though it didn't taste as good, you found yourself eagerly sucking on it like a cheap whore.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:32 am

I wanted to resist, or at least, I felt like I did, but I couldn't help but clean the cock in front of me, even as I wanted to recoil from the taste my new needs forced me to eagerly swallow it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:47 am

A part of you shivered and shuddered... you had no way of knowing whose cock this was. It could be a big ugly guy's for all you knew. Or it could belong to a smelly futa who didn't care what people thought of them. All the same though, the new needs ate at your mind as they kept thrusting, making you cum just from them feeding more of that dick cream to you the instant they blew their load... and another cock was quick to take its place, this one a bit thinner but longer and tasting nice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:59 am

I Shuddered, and simply knelt there sucking and slurping on the new cock, and all the new cocks after that, even if I was in my right mind, I was bound and stuck currently, so I just had to deal with being a cock cleaning until this was over.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 am

You spend the next 6 hours like this, and when the futa comes over and undoes the blindfold, you're so high, so drunk on cum, you can't get too upset that it's a male using your mouth. The guy looks a bit androgynous anyways, and his pre tastes too good for you to work up any effort to spit his cock out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:31 am

If I could move at all, or think, I would have flinched, yelled, something, but as it was, all I could do was weakly gurgle a protest at the thought of a guy touching me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:44 am

The guy finishes, your gurgle becoming a moan as you're fed more cum. He then wanders off, with the Futa smirking and handing you... three hundred dollars!? "You helped bring in alot of business with being such an eager cockslut, so only fair I share some of the funds with ya~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 am

I sat there, twitching a bit, even if I wanted to move...I was still bound by the straps she had me in, and honestly even after she freed me my reaction was just to spaz out on the floor a bit as I tried to regain control over both my head and my dead asleep limbs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:56 am

The futa went ahead and undid the restraints, leaving you free to leave or move as you wished once you were done. You saw however there was a cute, rather girly looking trap nearby who was looking your way with interest. But he seemed to be the rather reserved, shy sort, who you were surprised was even wandering about the place at all.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:24 am

I shuddered, honestly to high to really care about him right now, instead just taking my clothes and stumbling out to head home, feeling delirious as all hell and not focusing much on anything, barely remembering to actually get dressed in my clothes again and forgetting my underwear there when I did leave.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:51 am

You managed to make it back home in one piece, where you were able to find that an email from the doctor was waiting for you. To a mixture of horror and excitement from your mind and body respectively, you found that she'd sent you information about it, and that unfortunately, drinking excessive amounts of cum in a day didn't make it so you didn't need the same amount for following days. It did, just as you had experienced, simply make you even more of a lusty drunk aroused state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:08 am

I just, took a shower, and decided to clean myself...all over, as much as I could, put my clothes away and then passed out naked in bed, hoping to wake up and have this all just be a bad dream.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:52 am

Your dreams are... lusty. Exceptionally so. In fact, each and every one of them is of you doing something lewd or perverse, and enjoying every minute of it. Most of all though is that the dreams have you guzzling down gratuitous amounts of cum...

When you wake up, you are sweaty, horny, and craving cum once again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:12 am

I Shuddered and grabbed my phone looking for the date and time, checking my schedule to see when I could go "Hunting" as it were.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:38 am

Your schedule was free today, you didn't have any work to attend. So the only real questions was where you wanted to go to get some cock and cum. A thought you'd never have considered before yesterday.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:26 am

I Bit my lip in thought, and tried to think about who or where would be the best place to get some dick in the morning, no matter how much I wanted to deny it...Getting dressed I headed my way towards the person in my apartment who I knew would give it no questions asked, A futa named "Cadence" though most called her "Rotten Candi" behind her back or "Candi" to her face, She was a total sexist, seeing futas as above everyone else, A total pervert, thought she was god's gift on earth to the point that she thought leaving her filthy cock just hang out would make people want to fuck or date her, she was total shit but, with how I was craving it, she was all I could think of, even if she had more than once told me my place in life was a stay at home mom who stayed pregnant as much as possible and kept my Futa Husband Happy however he desired. She was only still around because she was related to the building's owner, knocking on her door I did my best to give her a smile "Hey Candi, I um, heard you have your folks coming into town, thought maybe I could help ya, by um, playing your girlfriend?" I asked her, it was the only thing I could think of to say.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled for how many I knew in local area=1d10=1 oh well
Roll for their personality=1d100=1 Welp shit
Roll for Gender=1d4=1=futa
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:39 pm

The door opened, smell hit you. And then a minute later when you regained sense and your head, you were on yours knees, and your face was getting fucked hard and fast and a part of you was loving it as you tasted cum soaked and pre drowned smegma all over her cock, the scent of her poles making your head spin as she smirked and laughed.

"Finally learned you're place hehe! Soon as ya saw me, ya dropped to yer knees like the futa cock sucker ya are and started sucking me off. Not that I mind doing it in public, but my favorite shows on." She said as she relaxed on her couch, smirking down at you as she used your throat like an onahole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:46 pm

I blushed in humiliation but was completely unable to help myself, I felt like dying of drought as I licked up every bit of her nasty cock, my throat burning with need for cum, making me unable to pull away, even as I really regretted coming here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 pm

She smirked, chuckling as she leaned down and said, "I can see the guilt and shame in your eyes, but you needn't worry. This is where ya belong... sucking a Futa's cock, taking her dick like a good cockslut. Don't worry... by the end of the day, you'll be screaming my name. Hooked on my futa cock above all others~" She started to thrust harder and faster, her cock starting to twitch with the promise of a thick load.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:04 pm

I blushed deeper but found myself unable to help but start sucking eagerly as I felt her pulsing, moaning as I tasted her pre, my addicted body craving cum.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games