Cum Addict [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Cum Addict [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:32 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Anastasia "Ann" Masters
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3349/2714392904b66ded965c36fc8f4644b2.jpeg
Bio: A Hardcore Lesbian Ann had no interest in men whatsoever, and even found the thought of being with a futa, shemale or trap to be off putting. She also wasn't sexually active, well, if you don't count masturbating, which she did a couple times a weak, but lately her body has been feeling hotter and hotter, her pussy, tits, ass and womb all doubly so. She's notice that her need to get off has steadily increased and she's been wearing less and less to deal with the heat, but she was sweating and panting, having to gulp down water. Hell she sucked her room mate's pussy juice soaked dildo without realizing it! Finally she went to the walk in, embarrassed and ashamed, not understanding what was happening as she told the female doctor everything, even the sucking and licking on her room mates toy "Am, Am I going crazy or something? What's happening to me?"

They did some tests, checked some things, then after a bit, the doctor came back in and offered you a cup of some white fluid. It smelled... good. Damned good. And you drank it without even thinking before she told you to drink it. You felt some of the heat and neediness in you fading. She then sighed and said...

"You've got a strange and exceptionally rare condition. There's only about a hundred others in the world with it." She says, waiting a moment as she watched you... licking up the dregs from the cup. "The condition requires you to ingest cum regularly." She said with as neutral a expression as she could give.
Kuragari

Re: Cum Addict [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:38 am

I was sucking on my finger...then froze, looked from her to the cup, to her again, pulled out my licked clean finger then coughed "Um, doc, that's one hell of a joke but come on. What's really going on, I mean, no offense but I'm, literally disgusted by the thought of even touching a man, no way do I need to drink jizz, there's, that's a joke, or there's some other way right?" I asked coughing, but, unable to help but swallow the cum I'd licked up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:44 am

The doctor nodded at that and said, "We figured that might be a response, so we've got a way to prove it." A moment later the door opened and a cute nurse with short blonde hair walked in with a tray. It had another cup of cum on it... and as soon as you picked up the scent, you snatched the cup up. Drinking it down further dealt with the feelings and sensations but it was still quite a bit...

You must have missed something though, because as you finished cleaning out the cup, you saw the nurse blushing as he lowered his pants, presenting a rigid if smooth looking eight inch cock. A bead of pre quickly formed at the tip as the doctor delicately rolled his orbs about and she said,

"This is the only other source of cum in this room right now. And you still need a fair bit to bring your body back to normal."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:52 am

((Will Roll d100=2))

I stared at the cock, and before I knew it my pants were off and I was whining for it, spreading my virgin hole and desperately trying to entice him to pick one, my pussy leaking my wet lewd juices all over my ass and onto the floor, my brain completely short circuited as I only thought about enticing as much cum from him as I could.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:58 am

The doctor looked quite surprised, but quickly moved to jote it down as she gave the young man a nod. The guy hurried over, slamming into you and moaning as he began fucking you hard and fast. He didn't have much experience, but your mind was willing to forgive him as long as he gave you as much cum as he could.

"S~Sorry M~Miss... i~I know your a l~lesbian... aahh... s~so this has to be... u~upsetting." He said as he panted, moving to softly grope and knead at your breasts in an attempt to at least make you feel nice.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:06 am

I squealed as my virginity was taken, but all I could do was whine and growl needily, trying to milk his balls empty so the fire in my body would stop, my only thought was on getting as much of his jizz as I could "B~Burning~ Hurry~ Put out~ Burning~" I whined pleading for his cum even as my tight freshly deflower pussy protested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:09 am

Nodding his head, he surprised you by climbing up onto the medical bed with you as he continued to wildly thrust. He grabbed one of your hands and started sucking on one of your fingers, then directed it towards his backside as he whispered, "I~I'm b~bi, so have played a bit with my ass... I~I cum m~more and more easily if my prostate's played with. I~If ya want c~cum sooner, th~that's how to get it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:12 am

I Whine forcing however many fingers would fit into him "Burning~" I begged, it felt like my pussy was on fire! "Hurts~ Need~ Now~" I begged for his cum, even though I couldn't help but look disgusted at him at the same time, the weird need running opposite of what I wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:19 am

He squealed in surprise, then moaned into your breasts as your need helped give you what you needed. He slammed on home and started firing quite a fair bit of cum into you, with each spurt of it feeling euphoric and making the burning need slowly fade. As his orgasm ended and he pulled out, you found yourself nearly sated... you perhaps at most needed a cup more to feel normal, though perhaps you could manage better.

The nurse gave you an apologetic look, even as he shuddered, "F~Fuck... t~three fingers all at once M~Miss... that was... aahh..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:24 am

((78))

I shuddered as he filled my pussy with jizz, the steaming hot feeling flooding my body and calming me, before I cough and pulled my hand out "Off, I'm, I'm not on the pill and what the hell just happened, I just saw his dick and suddenly it was like I couldn't think?!" I said feeling shocked, horrified and confused. "I was a virgn why the hell did I..." I trailed off baffled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:30 am

He hurried off and gave another apologetic look as the Doctor explained, "As I said, you basically need cum to be able to think straight. Without cum, you start entering into withdrawl, your mind and body increasingly focusing just on sex and sex alone above all else. I'd wager at least for now, you need 6-9 full cups of cum a day to be able to handle this condition."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:36 am

I laid there and coughed for a second "Isn't there, anything else? A pill anything?" I asked desperately "I don't even know how to, get cum, I was a virgin when I walked in here." I protested weakly looking into the doctor's serious face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:50 am

"No pills sadly, and the condition is so rare no ones really thought to try and come up with something to address it." She admitted sadly. As for that... she handed you a piece of paper. "Here's a list of some of the men and futa who donate sperm every so often. You can talk with them to see if they can more easily help you. You could also try the local glory hole in the park, and whoring yourself at bars." She paused a moment and added, "If you get desparate enough, just post a sign saying "Free blowjobs" outside your home and that should be enough incentive."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:02 am

I coughed, before fixing my clothes and leaving, heading home I cleaned myself up, and got the cum out of me as I thought on what to do, sighing, I didn't really know what to think, wear or do, but then I got an Idea, I looked for resell shopes around where whore's worked, before heading in to them to look through, hopefully I could find some fitting clothes to wear...I don't think I could survive being as horny as I was again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:08 am

Pushing the cum out, you found yourself scooping it up and drinking it down, which helped you satisfy and deal with the lingering hornyness for now. You were reminded however you needed six to nine cups of cum a day now...

Heading to the resell shop, you head in and see a Futa manning the desk, a bulge in her pants as she sips a soda and watches something on her phone. She nods briefly to ya as you start looking around.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:21 am

((1d100=5))

I bit my lip and thought about it, before looking around, I tried to find the slutty and whorish outfits, ones that just screamed I'm here for cum, in the end I brought a few different outfits up to the counter, the tops that covered the most were both cum stained that read "Futa Jizz Toilet" on the front of one and "Shemale Breeding Bitch" on the other, they only covered the nipples and up, the schoolgirl style skirt that was her most covering bottom didn't even cover her pussy at all if she were it where you were suppose to wear a skirt, and the panties were all pretty much soaked with jizz and some variation of leopard print, and only one of them fully covered her pussy, the others either had a hole for access or were so small they wouldn't stop a curious butterfly from getting to her pussy let alone a dick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:24 am

The futa girl smirked and whistled as she saw you bring all this up to the front, the bulge in her pants becoming more pronounced. "Getting all that? Huh... well, if ya suck me off or let me bend ya over the counter, I'll give ya 25% off."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:30 am

I almost denied her in shock, before I felt the twinge of desire and hummed "Make it fifty off and you can fuck my pussy raw, no condom. Make it free and you can completely empty your balls in my womb." Hopefully I wouldn't need anymore cum today then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:31 am

She grinned, pulling her cock out which was already beading with pre. The scent of it as she bared it tickled at your mind, telling a part of you that her cum was exceptionally thick and voluminous. She'd give you plenty if you let her~ "Fifty percent off it is lady. Now come bend round this side of the counter and show me that soon to be cocksleeve~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:35 am

I Hummed and got around the counter "Wanna make a wager, if you make me cum first, I'll stay here bent over until closing time, my pussy your personal cum bucket for the day, you cum first, and I get them for free." I wagered, as I bent over and pulled my shorts down, I was trying to act sexy, even as I looked back at her.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games