MILF In a New Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MILF In a New Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:45 am

Carli squeals happily, and then leans forward and pulls you into a warm, eager kiss that certainly answers your question. And judging by the way you feel Patty's pole quiver and leak more pre, she seems to be enjoying it... Though after a moment she does guide both your heads towards her cock as she says,

"No reason you can't kiss my cock and each other girls~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:49 am

I blushed and squeaked, but, obeyed, my clumsy tongue playing with Carli's until I found Patty's Cock tip, my tongue flicked it, teasing her cum slit and her glans as I explored it, drooling on her shaft and soaking my tits in drool and pre as I sped them up, pumping up and down her shaft more and more, getting swept up in Carli's eager energy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:49 pm

Carli's eagerness wasn't just infectious... it was stirring up your own libido. Feelings and desires you hadn't really experienced for some time came floating back, and you found a heat growing between your legs as your clit and nipples hardened more as you tasted more and more of Patty's naughty dick lube.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:15 pm

I moaned and wiggled in pleasure, lightly humping the floor as I bit my lip, my tits and pussy feeling hotter and hotter by the minute.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:46 pm

"Getting into it eh?" Patty asked with a grin as she ran a hand through you and Carli's hair, thrusting more as she grunted and groaned, her pre getting thicker. Carli soon giggled, moving to lick and kiss at your face and breasts as she said, "Why don't you suck on the tip~ I've had Patty's cum before but you haven't~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:10 am

I blushed, "I~It's nice." I muttered short of breath as my head felt light, hearing Carli's words I leaned forward suckling on the tip my head felt like it was in the clouds while I practically vacuum sucked her cock, looked up at her through my lashes as my lips sealed to her glans, I was practically trying to drink her balls dry like a milkshake through a straw.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:48 am

Carli smiled and beamed, giggling as she murmured, "I did that the first time I sucked her off too, hehe, she tastes too yummy for her own good." Patty of course simply cried out in orgasmic delight as she bucked her hips three times, then flooded your mouth with a very strong flood of her creamy, gooey cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:56 am

I squeaked spilling some in surprise, but gulping as much down as fast as I could on instinct trying not to spit or spill, going a bit cross-eyed as I sucked down as much as I could popping off panting and drooling cum unable to take it all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:22 am

Carli giggles and moves in to suckle the rest, even as she and Patty both shudder as they look to you. You're a bit confused as to why, until suddenly they're both pressing you into them, taking turns trading spit and dancing their tongues with yours as their eyes grow hazy with lust and their hands wander over your own body.

"Y~You're coming with us to the bedroom." Carli says, in a sultry tone that brooks no argument.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:30 am

I moaned and shivered at the double assault from my two room mates, before nodding, my head feeling dazed from the pleasure as I followed the two, my pussy practically leaving a trail of juices as they continued their heavy petting even as we walked to the bedroom together.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:43 am

Patty laid down on her back once you reached the bed, with Carli pushing you to lay atop her with your back facing her. Patty instantly started to grope and roll your breasts about as her cock rubbed against your folds, Carli getting between both your legs as she purred, "Gonna help you make up for all the orgasms a sexy Mother like you deserved to be having~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:53 am

I moaned and shuddered my ass instinctively perking up as I pressed my tits into Patty's Hands "O~Okay~" I moaned out gasping a bit, biting my lip as I did "W~Well~ I~I'll T~Trustsh~ You two then~" I moaned rubbing my rarely touched and only fucked once pussy against the hot cock "Y~You two~ C~Can Do A~Anything you want~" I moaned out my offer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:55 am

They seemed already intent to do that as Patty slammed up into your folds, and Carli spent a minute lavishing your love button and backdoor. Then she climbed atop, pushing her folds into your face as she continued playing with your outer lips as Patty slammed into you eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:27 am

I was moaning and squealing and gasping into Carli's cunt, accepting Patty's brutal ball slapping sort of primal fucking without complaint, while I'd never done something like this I was trying my best, doing stuff like playing with Patty's tits or massaging Carli's ass as I made out with her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:44 am

They seemed to enjoy your efforts given the sounds they made, but it was very quickly growing obvious that it was your pleasure that was their primary focus. Especially as once Patty found your G-spot, she started slowing her thrusting down but more oomph into it as she drove her cockhead there again and again while Carli suckled and practically worshipped your clit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:10 am

I couldn't keep my own focus much longer, soon just moaning and squealing and clawing at the bed as I was fucked good and hard by the two lusty room mates, soon enough I was cumming and squirting my pussy juice out, unable to hold back under the combined assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:51 am

They had no intention to stop until you'd cum yourself silly. The next few hours had them working to show you just how much of a sexy MILF they thought you to be, with Carli even breaking out strap on to fuck your pussy as Patty took your ass at one point.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:13 am

By the end of it I couldn't move at all, my body twitching and shaking with my bare ass and pussy in the air and my face in a puddle of jizz and juice I passed out, cumming one last time as my ass was slapped.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:39 am

The two spooned up against you, happy to lewdly snuggle and cuddle you as you found yourself dreaming of your daughter and her girlfriend doing lewd things to you as well. Eventually you woke up, being prodded by Carli as she said, "Come on let's shower, we got work in a bit~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:28 am

I yawned and nodded following her to shower and get all ready before heading into work with her wondering what I'd actually be doing today.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games