MILF In a New Town [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

MILF In a New Town [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:45 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Jezebel "Jess" O'Hara
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3917/fe24cbe70177b99bfc2d42b32750a7c8.png
Bio: Jess is a kind and caring mom, though she always encouraged her daughter Marie to do whatever she felt was good for her, whatever her daughter wanted Jess supported and helped her, she didn't spoil her, but she did her best, all she could as a single mother. She was sad but proud when her daughter eventually "Left the Nest" as it were. A few years later though her house burnt down, and honestly she was kinda tired of dealing with the insulting talk from her living alone and being a single mother. She decided to move, using the insurance to do so, she got a job for some place called the "Animal Barn" it was a bar or club or something and one of her coworkers was looking for a Room Mate to make the place she and her girlfriend were renting cheaper, and Jess was all to happy to sign up, getting her very little belongings moved in, she admitted to having lost almost everything in the fire, and made plans to go with her coworker and her gf shoping on the weekend, before going to visit her daughter.

She wasn't expecting to find her daughter both elbows deep into another girl's lower holes, so she said the first thing that came to mind "MARIE NORA O'HARA, I told you to shut the door when you do stuff like this your door was half open what would you have done if I was a Robber!?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://us.rule34.xxx//images/3888/dcae6b2effdf80384f3c8c740293ddde.png
Daughter Marie Nora O'Hara

Your daughter squeaked, arm spasming inside the other girl which made her cum on the spot. She blushed brilliantly, then pouted and stuttered out, "H~How the heck did you get into my apartment M~Mom? A~And why didn't you call t~to let me know you were coming on over!" Her girlfriend of course just laid back, twitching and writhing in post orgasmic bliss as Marie tried to glare at you, but given how cute she was, it really just came across as a pout.
Kuragari

Re: MILF In a New Town [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:56 am

I blinked at her "Your Door was Wide open Marie, it wasn't even almost shut! And I didn't call because I was going to surprise you, I moved in nearby and got a job in town I'm working at the Animal Barn starting Monday." I told her, her, before blushing and shaking my head "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend!?" I asked before sighing "You're lucky I closed and locked the door when I came in, You're a grown woman, I don't mind you having fun, but honestly, I'm kinda annoyed and embarrassed to find out your into girls this way." I blushed more "Plus I don't even have a phone right now so I couldn't call you, the house burnt down, I don't even have any clothes besides what I'm wearing and my bikini, I'm going shopping this weekend, I wanted to pop in and tell you what happened." Before sighing "How, how about I wait in the other room, and um, you, finish up, then well, we can catch up or something." I said with a lightly embarrassed laugh "Sorry for yelling," Leaning down I gave her a light kiss on the cheek "I just, I worried since the door was open, I really didn't mean to interupt your time with your Girlfriend, Forgive me?" I asked gently patting her hair before turning and walking out to wait in the other room, I would have talked to the other girl, but she looked rather out of it at the moment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:44 am

"Y~Yeah uh, t~that's alot to process... u~hm... g~go wait in the l~Living room and we'll finish up." Marie said with a squeak as you rambled off so, nodding and kissing back a bit as she blushed as you wound up pressing yourself against her... which sent a small shiver up and down your own spine as you found yourself feeling her nude body against you.

It takes about seven minutes before Marie comes out, wearing bra and panties only as she says, "C~Can you run things by me one more time? A~And uh, I'll introduce Jessie when she's not still cum f~fuck drunk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:49 am

I hummed "Well, my house burned down with, pretty much everything inside, Insurance was good though, I moved in nearby, Got a Job at the Animal Barn I start Monday, and I'm going shopping with my Room Mates tomorrow to get everything as all I have is what was in my purse, my car, the clothes on my back and my bikini." I told her taking a pause "I came to tell you, your door was half open so I came on in, and I caught you two elbow's deep inside your girlfriend." I summed up with a smirk and a blush at the end of my words.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:54 am

"Animal Barn... that's a futa strip club nearby. And everything in the house?!" Marie whined a bit, reminding you that she had had some things there as well still. She glared at the door though, and mumbled to herself about her girlfriend having a thing for the idea of a futa just coming in and joining their fun. She tilted her head a bit and asked, "Hey Mom, you know much about this town? There's some... peculiar rules to it since its Futa majority."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:04 am

I sighed "Hun, there was only foundations when I got home." I admitted with a sigh before shaking my head "And I looked up stuff about this town when you told me you moved here, I wanted to make sure you were safe." I said with a smile. "Plus, I don't think dancing is my main job, I'm pretty sure I'm a Waitress or Hostess or something they called it, though I might have to dance if something happens or I get requested. Honestly I don't remember exactly, I'm still kinda in shock, but I met a nice coworker when I got hired, she's going to help me, I'm not here to...Cramp your style or whatever kids say now, though hopefully if I decided to visit I wont walk in on that again~" I laughed lightly smiling at her and hugging her playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:14 am

She blushed from the hug, and judging by how stiff her nipples were, she was still rather aroused from earlier. "U~Uh well, F~Futa have a bit more leeway here than in other towns mom... y~You should uh, make sure to double check the rules of the town so ya don't get too surprised. And uh, don't overreact the wrong way." She looks you up and down, smiling a bit as she says, "Especially with how much of a MILF you are. Wouldn't be surprised if half the girls and most of the Futa in town wind up wanting you."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:19 am

I blinked at her "Hun, the only difference between us is my ass and tits are fatter, you're younger, and fitter than me, if I have to watch out you need to be twice as careful, and sure, I'll make doubly sure to read into it. Honestly I was just coming to tell you about what happened and that it might take a couple days for me to get a phone again, how about I go back to my place and let you and...Jessie was it? Go back to having fun. Don't want to get in your way...or give her delusions of a mother daughter threesome before your first anniversary with her~" I decided tease her with that last line, giving her another kiss and heading back to my new place if she didn't stop me, making sure to lock and pull the door closed behind me as I went.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:55 am

"And?" She replied, one hand moving to grope your breast, another your ass. "I've told you before Mom, you're sexy enough that I've wanted to jump you once or twice." She blushed as she let go, nodding as she said, "Yeah, Jessie, she's the roommate I told ya about when ya last called. Was going to wait til we were dating for a year before introducing her to ya as my girlfriend."

She walked to the door with ya, smooching your cheek as well as she said, "Be careful, alright Mom?" before ya headed on back. A note from your roommate stated she'd not be home for a bit, running errands or some sort.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:04 am

I sighed and locked the door before I hummed, deciding to take a shower, and deciding to just walk around naked and "Air Dry" after I was done, I fell back on old instincts after that and found myself cleaning up whatever needed it in the main rooms, and after that I got to work cooking up some food for my room mates, my coworker and her girlfriend, so they'd have something to eat when they got in, I looked back with a smile as I heard the door unlock open "I'm in the kitchen!" I called, not caring about the fact that I was in "Naked Apron" we were all grown women here after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:08 am

You didn't get an answer at first, and when you turned around to check, found yourself looking at a nearly seven foot tall copper skinned woman with raven hued hair. One sporting a nearly foot long, raging, throbbing fuck pole which was pointed at ya.

"Hey there sexy~ heard we had a new girl in the place~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:17 am

I blinked, coughed, started, then coughed again "Um...Yes I'm new here? Though I'm more of an old lady than a little girl, I've already had a baby girl who left the nest." I said, keeping up my smile, I couldn't judge her, it was a natural reaction after all "I'm Jezebel O'Hara, but call me Jess." I introduced myself to her as I finished up the food "And, excuse me but, I don't know you, who are you? I was expecting my Coworker..." I hummed with a smile "Oh, and don't mind my, undressed state I literally don't have any clothing." I explained, realizing she might be the girlfriend, and I didn't want her getting the wrong idea in that case.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 am

"I'm the landlord~ and one of my rules you should know is that I always make a habit of sampling new residents~" She said with a smile, grabbing you and pressing your body against her own as she licked her lips and looked you over. "A pleasure to meet you Jess. It'll be a bigger pleasure to fill ya with a load in your oven~" She ground her cock against you as she said that, the heat of it radiating through the apron.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:50 am

I blinked, coughed, blinked again "Can it wait until I'm finished cooking? I uh, Really don't want to burn the food?" Why did she need to check our oven? "And I haven't had a chance to read the rules yet, I don't have a phone, and Carli said that's how you normally send it out, she didn't have any paper with them either, Do you think I could read the rules before anything happens?" I asked thinking that I might accidentally break one "Plus it isn't official yet, I haven't signed on or anything." I blinked as I continued to cook "Oh is that why you're hear, to bring like the lease and go over it and the rules or something? Just let me finish this, throw on my bikini and we can go discuss it in your office or something okay?" I asked as I finished up making the food, and covered it to let it sit "We can go over the contract, don't wanna sit here doing it in front of Carli and Her girlfriend or something right?" I asked wandering away to put on my black bikini before coming back and smiling quickly "Let's go to your room or office or whatever so I can sign~" I said cheerfully
Last edited by eaenidu on Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:08 am

She blinked, still standing in the middle of the room with her cock out and about. She stood there for a moment more, shook her head, then pushed you against the wall, her hand groping one of your breasts as she said, "Lady, I don't know if you're oblivious, or just not paying attention, but I'm not here to show ya the lease or anything. I'm here to stick this," She brings your hand to her throbbing erection, "Inside one of or several of your holes. To leave a creamy mess in it, and you perhaps a little fuck drunk. Ya understand~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 am

I blinked at her, before huffing "No, I'm, gonna go with no, I'm not a tenant yet, I haven't even seen the Lease and you're trying to force me to follow your rules before I sign, how do I know if you're even actually the Landlord?" I demanded "You refuse to show me the rules, lease or office, for all I know you're just some random lady who broke in!" I pointed out with a glare.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:38 am

Rolling her eyes, the only proof she gave before she pushed you down to your knees and shoved her cock down your throat was a jangle of a key ring with over a dozen different keys on it. "Futa are allowed to fuck anyone they want in this town, and as I own this complex, I can decide if I want to fuck new tennants as they arrive." She started thrusting, fucking your throat as her scent and taste filled you, while her balls lightly slapped your chin. "Didn't your roommate tell ya how things worked around here~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:45 am

I choked, gagged and squealed, as my jaw was painfully stretched, I slapped at her thighs and tried to pull back, my eyes tearing up from the painful stretching of my jaw It felt like she was going to break it, I could barely breathe, or think, what the hell was she doing, saying, what was this?! What?! The strength of her thrusts were making my tits bounce as she fucked my face, and soon enough I was seeing black spots and my fighting was lessening, simply because her thick, stinky cock was choking me out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:53 am

She smirked a bit, lessening up just a bit as she noticed you seemed to be close to blacking out. Still, she was pushing her cock head down your throat with each plunge she made as she said, "Was half tempted to just take ya while ya were cooking, but you just kept talking and acting as if it was normal or not odd to have a woman with a cock up behind you and it out and hard as stone."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:02 am

((2d100=Nat1+Nat1))

It didn't matter that she let up as I never had anything that big in any of my holes, let alone my tiny mouth, soon enough I passed out, slumping down when she held me for just a little too long balls deep on her shaft, though shock and confusion might have also helped knock me out.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games