Trapped in a Game [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Trapped in a Game [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:46 am

She spasmed and jerked, then froze up as you did this to her. Her ass clung to and tried to suck your tongue in deeper, while her cumslit tried and failed to push you out as her body yearned for that sweet, sweet release.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:57 am

I Giggled and kept it up, I wanted to see how far I could push her until she begged or until she just raped me until her balls emptied.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:41 am

The next fifteen minutes go by like this with you stretching out and denying her climax. Her balls even begin to grow and swell from the build up of cum. Finally, what does it is the pressure building up- it pushes your fingers out and lets her practically shower every inch of you in her thick, creamy, musky horse futa jizz. Which of course, thanks to the things you've been up to since starting to play, has an effect on you and has you practically cumming with each splatter that lands on you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:44 am

I giggled, and moaned, opening my mouth and swallowing as much as I could even as I was soaked head to toe in her horse jizz, I couldn't even tell when or if she finished as I tried to clean my eyes and swallow all of it that was clogging up my mouth.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:50 am

You hear a clink of coins, and you sense or know that the game has added her coins to things. You hear her stumbling off, thanking you for that but mentioning she's going off to her post now, hoping her legs will cooperate to get there. You're left coated in horse futa cum, the smell making you practically high as you sense a pop up asking if you want an instant clean or if you wish to wear the cum for a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:55 am

I giggled a bit drunk on the cum and reached out, blindly smacking at the pop up, trying to hit the instant clean but not really able to see through the jizz in my eyes. I got an idea afterwards though and tried to get the game to use my skills, wanting to find a nice Inn for the night and hoping to figure out how to actually use a skill...I kinda skipped it in my eagerness.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:11 am

Sadly, your skills didn't give you any intuition for where an Inn might be. In fact, you instead spend the next ten minutes just wandering around, coated in cum as you miss the prompt for the pop up to clean yourself of cum. All the while the lingering smell of it and warmth just makes you hornier...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:26 am

I travelled around lost, trying to find a good place to rest but after what felt like an hour I ended up settling between some alcoves and just finger fucking myself, to hurry up and cum, and after just getting more lost, I eventually just gave up and founds a dead end to sleep in, hopefully I'd get to exit soon and read the manual or something, I hit sleep until dawn and turned off the wake up checks, I was trying to exit the game anyways.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:35 am

You woke up sometime later... it felt like a rather good rest... and as you stretched, you found you weren't caked in cum anymore. But... you were still in the game. Still in your current characters form. And your pussy and mouth felt a bit sore from the fun you'd had previously.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:40 am

I blinked and got up, "What the hell?" frowning I decided to just try prowling through the menus, going over everything, trying to find a way to exit the game slowly getting more and more desperate as I flicked around, choosing options faster and faster as I tried to leave.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:48 am

None of the options showed or provided a way for you to leave. In fact, you quickly started to realize some of the menus and options that involved game and character settings were... no longer accessible. It... it seemed like you were stuck in the game.

... Which meant everything you were doing and had experienced was... real. Or as real as it mattered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:58 am

I gulped, and shivered, maybe, maybe if I beat the finally boss the game would let me leave? How hard could that be? All I had to do was wonder around to look for the guild or something, go kill monsters right? I, I wasn't even sure what the end goal was, and if I died...Would I die for real? Maybe if I just survived they could get me out? Yeah, I could just hang around here everything would be fine...as long as I didn't die...Well...I needed to find constant work, so, I set out to find someone to ask if there was a board for me to look at for jobs or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:35 am

It didn't take long to find a place that could provide work. Surprisingly enough, it was also a tavern. Huh, you weren't that far from one after all. Still, there was a board advertising numerous jobs, some of them more "work at X place doing Y thing" while a few were the typical adventure fantasy job requests.

The Tavern was actually seeking to become a partial brothel though, and was looking to hire someone to entertain guests in more carnal needs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:50 am

I hummed, before looking around and approaching whoever was manning the Bar "So, I saw you're looking for a part time whore, how much you offering for that job? Anything I might get for it besides the coin?" I asked with a grin, trying to be sexy and confident, even if I was, horribly confused and scared still.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:53 pm

The lady at the bar, a bit of a milf with silvery blonde hair, smiled and hummed a bit as she asked, "Besides lots of naughty fun? Mhm, depends. If you wish to live in the tavern while you work, we can provide room and board. But we'll pay a bit less."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:05 pm

I hummed then smirked and Winked "Well~ What if I roomed and boarded with you, instead of getting my own room?" I asked, I really wanted money, more than normal even, and I wanted free stuff too "I could be your part time Whore and Girlfriend~" I purred with a wink, trying to lean into my bardic skill of seducing everything with a pulse, and some without.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sexy Bard Roll=5+6=11
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:42 am

She hums at that, looking you up and down. Then she smiles and nods. "Well, that's certainly an alluring enough offer. Alright, regular rate. And if you turn out to be really good worshipping my body, I'll give ya some extra."

She glances about though, humming a bit as she said, "Its a bit slow right now, so you can rest in my room if ya need to for a bit. We get busier around evening, so you can start working then."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:46 am

I hummed and gave her a saucy wink "Or~? I could get around this counter, kneel down and worship whatever you want me to for now~?" Party Girl would probably help me pleasure her right? "You could take a little break~ Sit on my face or something~?" I fluttered my lashes at her and bit my lip, trying to keep the sexy act up, after all, if I could make her like me more, She'd probably reward me more then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:50 am

She squeaked at that, seeming surprised by it. So much so that she shuddered and came, then with a shy, almost school girl like voice and stutter, lifted up the front of her skirt as she said, "I~I uh, s~sure, y~yes, b~by all means, g~go right ahead!" She lifted her skirt, and as you crawled under, you found that her petals looked almost virgin soft and oh so delicate. Something told you despite her being a milf, she hadn't had much naughty fun.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:54 am

I giggled, as I looked at her pussy, she was already soaked, I was expecting her to be a shemale, or like, be stuffed with cum or something thanks to my luck not this "You have a very pretty pussy~, By the way, my name's Candance Catnipp, but call me Candi~ I'm told it's what I taste like~" I purred, before kissing her pussy, surprised by how pretty and clean and well taken care of it was, but I wasn't complaining, in fact I was eager to get down and dirty, I wasn't going to stop until she pulled me out or I was soaked in her pussy juices.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games