Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:51 am

She giggled "Well, if you ever wanna have fun together, just together or out together feel free to call me up and check if I'm not working~ I have a few toys for a girls night in, or out~" She winked before giving you a kiss, "Hmm~ How about a bet, if you don't cum until we get to your house, I'll join you, doing whatever you want for the night~ But if I make you cum~ You have to spend the night at my place how I want~" she purred tweaking your clit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:07 pm

"Haah... as much fun as that sounds... hehe... think I'll pass for tonight. But maybe another night I'll take ya up on that." She said, giggling a bit and moaning as her hips jerked from the clit tweaking. She spasmed a bit as she mumbled, "H~Hah, feel so sensitive, would probably fail all too easily, all of this is still rather new."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:22 pm

She grinned "That's why it's the perfect time for me to jump in~" She purred, before smirking and taking her hand away, "But fine~ I'm not a rapist~ I won't do anything you don't want~" She teased with a sing song tune.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:01 pm

"Another night, that way its at least a little bit of a challenge." Jamie said with a smile. "Not as much fun if ya just make me cum on the spot right?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:31 pm

She hummed "Well~ The fun part comes after~" She purred teasingly, it took two stops before you were at the one closest to your Building's stop. And once there you found yourself actually followed, by an older whore woman, who had her own key, that you managed to see the number of...in your past life that was actually an office worker with two kids, you realized that office worker was this whore, she looked like his sister, and from the belly you could see she was at least a few month pregnant! Besides that you didn't have any surprises though.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:57 am

Jamie waved good bye to her new friend, then headed off towards her apartment. She was surprised to see someone she recognized in such a different role, and found herself wondering what her own parents, or any number of her other friends were like. Would some be the same, be different in predictable ways, or be different in totally crazy and unexpected ones?

Regardless, it was time to check on her friend. Mainly by sitting on her face til she woke up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:48 pm

You found her, passed out on your couch, rock hard, her cock twitching, she was only wearing a bath towel, apparently she'd just used your shower before you called.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:18 am

Humming at that, Jamie decided instead she'd slide onto her friend's cock and then snuggle up against her. She wanted some fun, but if her friend was passed out, well, she'd just cuddle her for a bit til she stirred. So, carefully, she sank down onto her, moaning as she did so. Then once their hips met, she laid down upon her friend and nestled into her breasts, hugging her close.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:11 am

It took a few minutes before she seemed to...half wake up and wrap her arms around you with a tired and confused hum "Had weird dream, glad you okay." She murmured...not seeming to realize you were on her cock currently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:44 pm

Humming, Jamie giggled and wriggled atop her cock, her inner walls clinging to her as she said, "I'm still okay, but uh, that wasn't a dream Mari~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:58 pm

She hummed and wiggled "Yes it was, you were all, slutty and outgoing." She murmured blinking "You avoid sex like the plague and I have to drag you kicking and screaming to even go to karaoke or a club or something." She was waking up more though she looked confused as she started to look around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:35 am

"Mmhm, well..." Jamie smirked, leaning down and locking lips with her in a long, sensual, teasing kiss as she rubbed her own breasts against her friend and clung to her cock... "I'm still quite slutty and outgoing right now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:48 am

She started, then made the verbal equivalent of Keyboard spam, then, she came balls deep inside you as she stared down, barely seeing where you and her were connected between both sets of breasts. Though, even as she came she stayed rock hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:08 am

Jamie giggled, smiling and wriggling as she felt her flood her love canal and womb. She was glad she remained rock hard though, as she began to softly bounce along her cock. "Mmmhm, good, still hard~ and you're still awake~ no fainting this time Mari, I didn't get to enjoy the fun at the glory hole, so I want to savor and enjoy this bit of fucking~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:22 am

She stared then slapped herself, then again, then tugged her nipple "Holy, fuck, what the hell, this is real?" She asked stunned, even as her cock seemed to get bigger inside of you, you could feel her heartbeat pulsing through it as she pried your fuck hole open even more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:47 am

Moaning as she felt her get bigger, Jamie continued to softly ride her, bouncing and rising her hips up and down that rigid man mast as she purred, "Yup, this is real~ I can be the one doing all the riding, but I'd also enjoy you just pinning me to the couch and raping me senseless~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:59 am

She squeaked and came again, filling your womb to the point that your belly bulged a little with jizz, but she still remained rock hard "Um, I uh, I was actually a virgin, I, don't know what to do." she admitted shame faced with a bright blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:40 am

Jamie blinked a bit at that... her lusty side calming down just a bit. Then she smiled softly and sank down fully onto Mari's cock as she snuggled into her as she pulled Mari's lips into a gentler kiss. When she broke it, Jamie smiled and said, "We'll do whatever ya want Mari~ that way its more special for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:42 am

She seemed to blush then, looked around, before biting her lip "Can, Can I fuck your ass while you play with your pussy?" She asked, sounding embarrassed, even as her cock almost seemed to jump inside of you at the thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:52 am

Smiling, Jamie nodded, though as she began to pull off, she giggled and asked, "Wanna help me clean my pussy of a bit of your cum first, or you okay with it spilling out all over you~? Could also do this in the shower... I could probably use one at least~"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games