Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:05 am

She blushed and laughed "Let's leave it in, shower afterwards...I wanna see if you can squirt my own cum onto my face~" She sounded more like her normal self, even as her cock was twitching and pulsing eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:09 am

Nodding, Jamie pulled the rest of the way off, switching positions just a bit a she spread her pussy and began to sink down onto her cock with her ass. She moaned as she did so, panting as she slipped her fingers into her honeypot. "Go ahead and grip my hips and thrust as hard and fast as you want~ my ass is your cocksleeve tonight~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:41 am

She grabbed your ass and slapped it, before grabbing your hips and slowly lifting you up, she was grinding and slowly thrusting, speeding up little by little as she tested what you could take, obviously wanting you to feel good and not be hurt.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:10 am

After the fun today, and her own eagerness, Jamie was willing to take anything. What surprised her more however was two things. How perfect Mari's cock felt inside her, as if it was made for her, and the consideration her friend was giving her. Especially with a cock... she'd have expected Mari to just fuck her hard and not care.

... Maybe those vibes she'd sometimes gotten from Mari back home had had something to them...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:19 am

Though she did get a bit eager and rough every now and then she calmed back down, she came in your ass a few times but refused to even think about stopping until she satisfied you, her every kiss, every caress and every touch set your body aflame, the look of adoration on her face was so utterly enticing, her tender loving was her way of claiming you, you got the feeling that with anyone else she would have raped them stupid, but with you, she was showing a soft and tender side, though once you came she got more rough and treated you like the naughty little whore you are, but when you cam again she let you take control and dominate her, it was a full day later when you two finally stopped, and you were absolutely sure you were in love with her as you both finally stopped, covered in jizz and juice, both completely content.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games