Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Jamie Gregor
Age 22
Appearance https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/ad/2 ... b473fb.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... kazenokaze
Bio
Jamie was your typical sort of more nerdy, loner guy who had trouble with girls and making friends generally. Which also meant he wasn't having much luck in the dating or getting laid department. One night after visiting a local asian place and getting a fortune cookie that said, "Your strongest wish shall come true tomorrow" he chuckled and wished he could wake up in a world where it'd be easy for him to get laid.

You heard a voice giggle and looking up you saw someone, a busty Asian milf with a cock bigger than your arm while completely soft, standing but naked right next to you, only some jewels and piercings were on her body, and a Womb Tattoo "Is that all? Don't worry~ I have the perfect place for you Jamie~" She then grabbed you, kissed you, and slammed herself balls deep into you and fucked you rougher than anything you'd ever seen, though it didn't hurt a bit even though you were really really sure it should "I can grant two wishes at once~ Oh I'm so happy~ Be Sure not to regret it okay?" She asked, filling you up and squeazing your chest as you came...Then you woke up with an aching pussy and sore fingers, one hand firmly lodged in your newest addition to your crotch, the other clawing at your hand filling tits.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Wish Fulfillment(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:33 pm

Jamie was not at all prepared for what happened, the air being knocked out of him as he tried to scream in... well, he thought it should have been pain, but he didn't feel any, so instead he could only assume it was meant to be pleasure. Which didn't make much sense to him...

He could only, for a brief moment, assume he'd aten something that made him hallucinate or someone slipped him a drug. Or maybe he'd gotten really sick.

Then he came to again, and let out the sluttiest moan he'd ever heard. The sound of which in of itself turned him on... only for him to squeal in his, or rather her, new voice as she felt her inner passage clinging to her fingers while pleasure radiated from her breast.

"H~H~Haaaaaaaaaaaaa~! W~What the heck... o~Ohhh... o~oh f~fuck me..." Jamie moaned, panting as he, she? stumbled towards their bathroom to try and get a look at themself, all while trying (and having a hard time) pulling their hand away from their pussy and chest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:42 pm

As you stumbled you actually got interrupted "Come On Jamie You knew I was coming to visit today if you don't open up soon I'm gonna pic the lock and choke you out damn it!" The Voice of your childhood friend Marinette or Mari as she preferred yelled from your door "I have to help you get prepared for you for clubbing goddess knows that if I let you do it on your own you'd show up looking like a nun! So Get this door open so I can make you look sexy and fuckable! You probably don't have any sexy clothes in your closest do you?!" She continued to yell...how long had she been stuck out there?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:46 pm

Jamie shivered a bit as he heard his friend talk like that. Said friend had always been a bit brash, but he'd never heard her talk like this. Almost sounded more like a guy. With a snort, Jamie decided to run with things, and hurried over to the door, pulling it open as she said, "Calm your tits Mari, you're knocking like you have a raging boner that needs sucking, and well, if that's the case, I'm happy to help with that, but only after ya stop pounding my door, its giving me a headache!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:56 pm

You opened the door right as she'd kicked at it, leading to a rather awkward scramble, that end with her foot in your ass(It felt smaller than the Asian futa's cock, and didn't even hurt, how stretched was that hole?) and her manly smelling cock laying between your tits, her sweat coated balls in your mouth, your nose pressed to her bare and sweaty pussy and your vision filled with the sight of her cute pink asshole for a few seconds before she managed to get up and pull her foot out of you "About time! I've been outside for a Hour already!" She yelled her hard sweaty cock flopping about Above you as you stared up at your friend's cock you noticed that, that was in fact both real and new, and much, much larger than your's.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:03 pm

Jamie squealed in surprised pleasure from what happened, not expecting that at all. However, when they untangled themselves, he, she, found herself staring at Mari's cock, eyes flicking to where she'd seen her pussy, and her breasts.

She'd smelled it, and in all honesty, the smell and the taste had set fire to Jamie's libido. Which as a guy had been pretty impressive, but as a girl felt just as firery and eager as she shuddered.

F~Fuck... that's... that's a real Futa cock. I love futa. The thought of fucking them, getting fucked by them, teasing all their naughty bits...

It took only a moment more for her to shiver from head to toe, then to give Mari a sultry and eager smile as she stared at her cock and licked her lips.

"An hour huh~? Well then, only one proper way for me to apologize for that~" A part of his mind was busy screaming, not because of what he was about to do, but because it was having trouble processing all of this and that it could be real. But the rest of him... the futa loving perv, the part of him feeling hungry and thirsty for cock after having got her scent in her head and tasted her orbs...

Leaning forward, Jamie nuzzled and started licking and kissing at Mari's cock, grinning as she purred, "Let me suck you off Mari~ get this big, thick, horny pole covered in my spit~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Mari blinked, stared, squeaked, stumbled back, squirted pre on your face and fell on her ass "W~What?" She asked shocked, her voice, it had lost it's brash edge and had taken on something more girly, a voice you'd never really heard from Mari before "J~Jamie what the hell was that?" She asked still stuttering a bit "Last time I touched you with my cock you slapped it! Since when do you willingly touch dick, or even let someone else see you naked?" She asked stunned "Are you okay, did you eat something weird today?" She asked patting your head, though her cock was even bigger now, and rock hard, and drooling enough pre to have her making a puddle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Smirking, Jamie stroked along Mari's cock, oblivious to her checking her head for how she was feeling as she said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told ya, and I don't half believe it either. So how about we both just enjoy this as much as we can~" She moaned a bit as she kissed towards the tip, grinning as she said, "Fuck, you're even harder... just for cute little ol me~? Does me sucking you off excite you that much~?" With a giggle, Jamie wrapped both hands around Mari's pole, focusing on the lower half as she parted her lips and took the first three inches into her own mouth, green eyes shining with lusty excitement~! She was getting to suck off a futa! As a girl! How hot and lewd was that~?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:21 pm

She gave you another pre facial when you kissed her and squealed, blushing cutely as she covered her face in shock "J~Jamie w~what~?" She was stuttering and moaning, peaking through her fingers to stare at you, only to moan as you swallowed her sweaty pre soaked cock head, your mouth barely fitting and your lips getting a bit stuck on her glans before you managed to get passed them barely by opening your mouth as wide as you could, stretching your jaw a bit, and she was leaking so much pre that it was drooling out of your mouth and nose even as you gulped it down, just sucking her off would probably cover you in pre and give you enough to drink from pre and actual cum when she came that you wouldn't be having breakfast today.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:18 am

Giggling around her cock head as she took her into her mouth, Jamie started off slow and easy, even as her tongue wriggled and flicked against the glans. Just because she was in a girls body didn't mean that she could easily deep throat a futa cock after all, even if that sounded exceptionally exciting. She let one of her hands drift down to her orbs as she scooted closer, sandwiching part of Mari's cock between her breasts for added pleasure as she sucked her off and gave her a tit job.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:41 am

She let out a cute moan, a noise you never thought Mari could make, as her breath caught she laid back, thrusting her hips up a bit, only to let out a whorish moan as your tits wrapped around her cock "J~Jamie~" she let out such a sweet submissive mewling moan of your name that you could feel your heartbeat pick up, right before she came, flooding your mouth and throat with her hot and sticky jizz, and she kept cumming and cumming, and cumming, until not only were you feeling a bit overfull of cum but you were also plastered in it, and she was too, and cum was staining pretty much everything around your doorway, and she promptly passed out, twitching and leaking cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:45 am

Jamie came too after the first few jets of cum filled her, finding that she definitively loved and enjoyed the taste of futa cum to say the least. She giggled a bit drunkenly as she tried to lick it all up, even as her stomach protested just a bit from how much was there. She then made sure the door was closed and cleaned up the rest before, with a bit of effort, lugging Mari off to the shower so she could help clean her up.

"Hehehe, if it was that easy to get some cum and just take some dick, this world's gonna be fun heheh~" Jamie said with a giggle, wondering if this really was a wish come true or some crazy wet dream. Well, no reason not to enjoy it either way~ And part of said enjoyment was her intention to take Mari's cock up her pussy and to ride her gently as she tried to shower them both off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:53 am

Mari just twitched and moaned, even when you got her in the shower it seemed like she wasn't gonna wake up, you managed to blue screen your childhood friend...even when you became more aggressive with her, even slapping her or somewhat roughly squeezing her balls or cock didn't wake her up, she was completely out, so, if you wanted a doll with a dick she'd be great, but if you wanted someone to actually do stuff to you, you'd probably need to find them somewhere else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:57 am

For a brief moment, Jamie was intent on just having fun with her childhood friend like she was a sex doll, because her first push down onto her cock made her cum and she practically impaled herself on Mari's cock briefly, and a part of her wanted to just wild. But, she was a perv who longed for interaction. If she wanted a doll or just an unmoving dick to ride, there were toys and fuck dolls for that. With a bit of a pout, she washed herself and Mari up, then laid Mari on the couch and left a note to text or call her once she woke up. Then Jamie went off to her closet and looked for the most revealing outfit she might have. Or one she could modify to make more revealing at least.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:00 am

Your Girl self seemed to be a prude, none of the bottoms, skirts or pants went over your calves and most of you shirts were long sleeved and heavy, with a few lighter t-shirts but absolutely nothing sexy or stunning...no wonder Mari wanted to go shopping before she went clubbing with you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:02 am

"Nothing a pair of scissors can't fix~" Jamie says with a smirk, grabbing one of the lighter t-shirts and one of the thinner skirts with a hum. She grabbed a pair of panties and bra that looked cute, then headed over to the kitchen table as she worked to shorten the skirt to the middle of her thighs, and opened more of a v in the collar so her bra covered breasts could be seen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:07 am

Your Attempts were pretty Clumsy, and you made the skirt a bit short, the V was a bit wide and deep, so much so that without your bra you'd probably be flashing some nipple to people, but that seemed to be all that was wrong.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:10 am

"Well, not quite what I planned. But hey, still good~" Jamie said with a grin, giggling in excitement as she went ahead and got dressed. If she had any heels, preferably short ones for the moment, she'd put them on and then grab her purse and phone as she hummed and wondered to herself. "Hmm... want a dicking, what's the fastest way... mhm, in my world the landlord was a pervy sleeze... mhm, well, not sure how they'll look, but I could offer my pussy for a discount on rent~"

With a playful giggle, Jamie closed the door and made for the land lords office in the building. Eager to have some more fun and turn some more heads and surprise folks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:23 am

Sadly, your landlord wasn't in, and even more sadly, your pussy was starting to heat up with need, you really wanted to fuck someone, and soon, though the only things you thought of nearby was the Homeless Settlement near the underpass, You knew of a pretty seedy place that was suppose to be a gang hang out you could join and get raped in, the only other two things that came to your horny mind was a nearby park were girls got molested a lot and a public restroom that had a glory hole with a bad rep, if you wanted safer you'd have to travel somewhere else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:25 am

Whimpering and whining a bit, after a moment Jamie decided she'd try the public restroom with a gloryhole. Out of all the options, it was the one she felt might be the safest of them, as crazy as that sounded. Besides, it'd be fun to tell Mari that's where she ran off to~
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games