Transfer Femboy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Transfer Femboy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:37 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alex Mikaelson
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2797/53b7e005b8e013e4ce0f2cf45ce0aa4857db1a17.png?3120766
Bio: A pretty normal boy, well he was until an accident on the bus left him near death, in fact he should have died, but thanks to both some new experimental tech and a healing coma he survived, though now he was much smaller and much much weaker, and he looked like a girl. Also apparently thanks to missing a lot of school, and some new law or something he was changing schools? He was rather confused but went along with it, it couldn't be that bad right?

The new school was called "Jasana's School for the Femininely Inclined" and as you walked into the central courtyard and made for the front entrance area all you saw were... girls with bulges, or very cute looking boys like you, a few of whom made your own dick twitch a bit. Some of the women had larger bulges than others, leaving you a bit confused.

Of course, then that confusion grew when as you started walking for the lobby, you noticed most eyes were drawing towards you. And many of them had a... predatory glint to their eyes.
Kuragari

Re: Transfer Femboy [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:51 pm

I felt rather concerned and confused at the fact that I was being watched by so many people so intensely, maybe it was just because I was new? But, honestly with how small and weak my body was now it was pretty scary, looking around I went into the office area, and spoke to the secretary "Um, Hello? I'm, I'm Alex? Alex Mikaelson? I'm new here? I wasn't really given a lot of instructions besides to go to the office?" I questioned in an asking tone, feeling more and more confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:04 pm

The secretary smiled... and gave you a similar look as everyone else. In fact, to your surprise, you saw the tip of a cock spring up and push her flowing dress out of the way. She hummed and said, "Yes, we were expecting you. You've been enrolled here because you've become a femboy, so this place will be perfect for you. Though should take a look at this," She hands you a phamplet, "and this has your card key for your dorm room here and the name of your roommate."

You're roommate was a futa named Kelly, and the phamplet informed you that this was generally similar to a regular boarding school. Save that sex was allowed all across the school and that all students spent some time as "Relief support" or students whose jobs it was to tend to the horniness of their fellow students!

And according to a card in the envelope... You'd be starting as such... tomorrow morning.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:17 pm

I blinked and stared...before rereading, then staring and rereading again, then looking for more with a confused pout "Um, I think you gave me the wrong thing this looks like some kinda sex resort pamphlet or something?" I said blushing and baffled, before looking at the card it seemed to have some things listed, options for the resort she was going to maybe? "I think "extra credit main office secretary relief support" would be the best right?" I asked before looking at the extra credit "Why not go Full Course 24/7 Extra credit in fact? So you can relax completely?" I asked pointing at the Highest "Extra credit Relief Support" mentioned.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:28 pm

The secretary giggled a bit, smirking as she shifted, her cock becoming more visible. "This is no sex resort Mr. Mikaelson. But it is a place that is very sexually open, given the tendency for many here to have quite high sex drives. Keeps people from just raping each other~"

She taps the card. "That first one means you'd need to get over here and start sucking me off. Or riding me. And the other would mean anyone across the school could grab you and fuck you whenever~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:54 pm

((3))

I stared, then coughed, then coughed again..."And I have to come here, this is a real rule?" I asked again just to make sure, before blushing "I don't really have a choice." I forgot that it was supposed to start tomorrow "I've never even done anything with another cock." I muttered, kneeling down to suck at the tip of her cock, looking at the card I hummed "I'll take the serving you, So I just have to follow you around and do whatever right?" I questioned, I wasn't fully sure I understood my job but it couldn't be that bad right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:11 pm

"Yes indeed it is~" She said, her cock twitching as she looked you over. She seemed surprised when you came around and kneeled before her, but didn't stop you as you tasted your first cock. She moaned and shivered, pre leaking readily from it as she reached out and ran a hand through your hair, which felt... strangely nice.

"Haa... mhm... serving me just means you're my go to relief... mhm, even if you're in the middle of class, I can page you down here to have you please me or just bend you over and fuck that cute little ass of yours~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:19 pm

I blinked and looked up at her face, then down at her cock, back and forth a few times "I think I'd be lucky to fit a finger up there, how the hell do you expect to fit that thing in there?" I asked dumbfounded, before blinking again, "Hell, I'd be willing to bet even, that you couldn't fit that inside me, hell I'd be willing to bet even more that you couldn't do it without it hurting me." I told her, before returning to suckling her tip.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:50 pm

She smirked, then scooped you up and turned you around. You suddenly found your front half being placed or braced against the desk as the secretary brings your lower garments down. She spreads your cheeks and leans in, tongue beginning to dance and probe around your virgin asshole as she says, "With enough spit and some teasing, you'll be able to take me just fine~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:41 am

I blinked and squeaked as I found myself on the desk, I was stunned and blinking, before letting out a squeal as I felt her tongue prod my virgin hole, but found myself not fighting her off, I had to come here now by law, and had to obey there rules, who knew what would happen if I didn't, blushing I just hid my face "F~Fine, if you can do it so it doesn't hurt, I really don't like the thought of being hurt and stuck in the hospital cause of getting fucked or something." I told her, my entire body pretty much blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:47 am

Smirking, the secretary spent about a minute working your ass over, her tongue pushing in and rimming around it and giving you strange, weird pleasure to deal with for the first time. Then she pulled back and lined herself up as she said, "Relax a bit but bear down, it'll help it go in~"

Whether you did or not, she then proceeded to start pushing in, her cock spreading your virgin hole and filling you as it slowly worked more and more of it in.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:33 am

I tried to relax, but squeaked and shivered, my body shaking with a mix of fear and confusion, not to mention pleasure from her tongue, only to let out cute whines and whimpers as she filled me more and more, my ass spreading around her cock slowly and steadily, making me blush and gasp for breath.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:11 pm

It took the better part of a minute, during which her cock brushed up against something that sent a major spike of pleasure through you, but she managed to hilt herself into you. She smirked, groping your ass as she asked, "Ready for your first fuck Mr. Mikaelson?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:32 am

I was twitching and whining softly as I tried to catch my breath "F~Fuck? H~How can you even move~?" I managed to moan out shaking slightly as I tried to keep from falling completely onto her desk, my legs already wanting to give out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:52 am

"Like this~" the secretary said, slowly beginning to slide in and out of you. You could feel that it was difficult for her at first, but soon she was working a slow, if steady rhythm into you as she kept hitting that strange spot inside you, more jolts of pleasure arching up into the rest of your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:03 am

((3+3+2-18=-10))

I was shaking, and I thought it was from fear or confusion, then I heard the most adorable and fucking erotic moan I had ever heard in my life, just hearing it made me jizz onto the floor it was that sexy, my ass tightening up around the cock currently balls deep in it, I looked back at her, blushing and wondering how she could make such a moan, only to be met with her wide lustful stare, and when she moved I heard the moan again, only her mouth didn't move... then I realized that noise was coming from me as she began moving more and I couldn't muffle myself at all as she taught my body all new pleasures, soon more than just moans were being forced out "Y~Yush~ D~Don'~Shotp~ More~" and other lewd words as more and more pleasure filled me, I was in total ahegao before she even came once.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:20 pm

She smirked and laughed, reaching down and pressing herself against you as she took a kiss from you, eyes twinkling in lustful bemusement as she continued her slow, steady thrusting, not stopping at all. As she broke the kiss, she giggled and said, "You're gonna be quite popular around here with moans and cries like that~ Just look~"

She pointed ahead, and you got to see that about two dozen students were staring into the office. And those whom were in the office that you could see were all watching you. All hard as fucking hell. A few had even pulled out their cocks and were stroking off as they watched and listened. When she forced yet another lewd cry from you, this one a bit longer, you saw one person jizz themselves as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:38 pm

((3+1+1-20=-15))

I moaned and sucked on her tongue eagerly shaking and shuddering, my hips pressing back against her as I started trying to move faster, even as I stared at the people staring at me, I came again, in fact, I was so sensitive If I could think I would think they made me to take cock, I came again and again, and before the secretary had even got to cum once I was completely spent, my cock was all out of cum and was just bouncing weakly as casually used and dominated me in front of everyone, I couldn't even protest as people took videos or pictures, as I relentlessly came from my lewd fuck hole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:47 pm

Thankfully, she had her own limits too, and she soon hit hers after another few minutes of this as she started going faster once she felt you trying to do so. When she came, she slammed on home, her cock firmly placed against your prostate as she began flooding your backdoor with rope after gooey rope of thick, creamy cum. Which made your insides tingle oh so pleasantly.

With a hum, the secretary sat back, hand reaching around to softly fondle your spent member and balls while the other stroked and caressed your chest.

"Such a sexy femboy like you is going to make alot of friends around here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:59 pm

I laid there, shuddering, and moaning for a while still, though, once I eventually recovered I just got directions to my dorm and quickly left, telling her "Wherever" when she asked where or what work I wanted tomorrow, I was highly embarrassed and planning to just hide in my dorm for the rest of the day.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games