Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:24 am

The door opening and your Maid Violet came on in. She blushed but smiled at you brightly, not hiding that she was eyeing up all of your naked, nude body from you. She brought over a tray of tea, then slid into bed and nuzzled against you, licking your face as she said, "Morning Milady~ Did you sleep well~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:14 am

I gave a lazy smirk "Feeling bold today~?" I purred teasingly, "Honestly being fucked until I passed out has got to be what the doctor ordered~" I let out a mix of a moan and a meow, as I stretched, popping my back...before blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I was still here?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:32 pm

"J~Just feeling more... open after yesterday Milady." Violet says with a blush, and adds, "I~I think all of your servants here th~think a bit more openly towards you now after all of yesterdays many c~carnal events."

Closing your eyes and waiting a moment doesn't change the fact that you are here. Which reinforces that all the lewd stuff you did yesterday did in fact happen.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:10 am

I coughed and nodded, blushing myself "Well, I, I admit, some of yesterday, while for my own, satisfaction, was, also because I felt bad, I realized I hadn't been caring for you girls as much as I should." I told her "Honestly, I thought most if not all of you would hate me, I was pretty much prepared to get Beat until I couldn't walk." Though, admittedly, that was cause I was expecting a bunch of inexperienced BDSM "It, It's kinda scary I gotta admit, I offered anything and everyone, even the rougher ones, wanted me to cum and have fun." I blushed and hid my face.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:13 am

"T~That's because we all care about you Milady~" Violet said with a smile, mlemming at your cheek a fair bit more as she spooned up against you. "I don't think any of the girls here hate you. Some have probably been a bit worried in fact, but I think we're less worried now, and all Loyal to you and you alone~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:39 am

I snorted before stretching with a groan "I need a bath...and to find somewhere to get me some sexy clothes, then to prepare for the tea party in a few days." I murmured tiredly, but got up and stretched, giving Violet a kiss and a grope.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:07 am

The next few days go by quickly for you, both because busy working for the plan with your sister and because of the naughty fun you have at several points with the various maids. Of course, the day arrives and you bring your sister in and introduce her to a rather 'different' path for things to go... mostly by drugging her tea with a bit of aphrodisiac and then doing a smidge of mind break as you find that she has a surprisingly sensitive body.

Of course, with her realizing you're not mad or crazy and now being rather attached to you after such fun, things begin to go quite well for you. The Prince slowly over time with you and your sister's work finds himself with no girls and no allies, and before long, he's left to his own small estate, with no connections or girls to claim as his own.

All while you in the meantime, have a harem of many sexy, happy girls tending to you and you to tend to. All in all... a wonderful end for you and your favorite character.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games