Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Then you were having your face shoved down into the floor, and that hot, throbbing, thick, long, bit draconic cock was slamming on home into your pussy, claiming your virginity but having the pleasure from its spines and ridges and your own current arousal overpowering any potential pain you might be having, transforming it mostly into pleasure as she nipped at your neck and started pounding away at you. The knot at the base was already pushing up against you, trying to slide into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:28 pm

I let out a surprised yowl, but even as I did I could feel my tail stick strait up in surprise, and pleasure, wrapping around her arm as her hands grabbed my tail's base and my hair, she was slamming into me like a woman possessed, I could barely make yowls, moans, and screams of pleasure as she desperately rutted me, I could feel the heat and some tingle, magic? From her cock as she pushed deeper and deeper into my noble cunt, her cock still growing it felt over a foot and half long...and still growing, though it'd slowed down, I wasn't sure how long she'd been fucking me, or how many times I had cum, all I knew was that my face was covered in my pussy juices, and then she finally slammed the last part of her cock in, all the way to the base, and I could only wonder and hope she'd cum soon, and be finished, The small part of me that could think, the rest of me was moaning and lapping up my pussy juice from the floor.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:26 am

She finally slams the knot home into you and begins flooding you with searing hot cum that makes your mind melt. She nips forcefully at your neck as she begins knot fucking you, all thought besides trying to breed you hard like a bitch in heat lost from her as you can see the primal drive in her eyes. Chances are good she won't come out of it for a fair bit, meaning you were her fucksleeve for a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:04 am

I moaned and shuddered in pleasure, a fucked silly grin on my face as my tail curled around my desperately needy lover, with how good this felt I had no problem letting her use me until she couldn't move anymore. And my own rather new instincts had me responding eagerly to this breeding anyways~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:20 pm

It takes another hour before she seems to calm down, by which time you are quite full of the draconic spunk she's poured into your depths. Your belly is a bit swollen from the cum you've taken, and your pussy feels exceptionally sensitive and spread out. The maid seems to have konked out finally, though the knot leaves you still tied to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:14 pm

I shuddered and laid on the floor a bit before blinking as I tried to move, only to realize she was still firmly stuck inside me thanks to the spines and knot. Huffing I rolled over and sat on her lap as I looked around, hoping to figure out how to deal with this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:26 am

it didn't take too long to go ahead and roll her over, though sitting on her lap like this felt pretty good as well. As you tried to figure out what to do though, you quickly notice that her knot is starting to deflate, so you can go ahead and pop off.

What you do with the three identical triplet maids nearby who appeared to have been fingering each other as they watched your mating with the other maid however was up to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:49 am

((nat1))

I looked at them, then licked my lips "Well~ do you three wanna own me for a bit~ Thought I'd give back to the girls today and deal with some of the...Sexual tension by being the maid's toy for a day~ so, how may I serve my three mistresses~?" I purred winking and sticking my tongue out, horny and wanting to see just how naughty they would be with those words.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:52 am

They squeaked and shivered, but quickly came over and pulled you off. However, the three surprised you by taking you to the maids quarters instead, where one straddled your face as her sisters moved to each start licking and exploring your pussy and asshole. These three, even the one on your face, seemed to be more along the lines of cute, soft, delicate maid sorts, and from the moans they were making seemed to be getting off from making you feel good instead.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:56 am

I blinked as I was hurried off, but giggled and happily spread my legs and lapped at the one riding my face, kissing her cute ass even as my nose teased her pussy, moaning into her as my stretched and used pussy got some attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:58 am

"M~Miladys flower... it tastes so sweet~" One of the maids said, while the one at your ass moaned and mewled a bit as she purred, "E~Even her taint has such an alluring taste to it~" Their tongues happily and gently lapped at both holes while the girl riding your face moved to start groping and playing with your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:02 am

I giggled and moaned, honestly, after the hard fucking I'd received, this tender loving was actually even better to my abused pussy, it was so different that my pussy was drooling both it's juices, and the other maid's jizz out of me, even as I happily worshiped the one on my face I was moaning, not hiding my pleasure at all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:04 am

"A~Aaahh... M~Milady... mhm, d~don't know what's gotten into m~milady b~but aaah... l~like this~!" The one riding you mewled and wriggled, her juices reminding you of a sweet honey as your clit was soon wrapped around and began to be suckled, while the third sister's tongue pushed lightly into your tailhole.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:11 am

I meowed in pleasure, cumming hard as my body was pleasured by, and I pleasured some cute maids, the attention was so nice, and it all felt so good, that my body was tensing up as another orgasm was building, I was utterly enthralled by the pussy in my mouth that I just enjoyed it all with no regard to anything else~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:06 am

These three weren't satisified with just making you cum once. They seemed determined to work you over as they pleasured every bit of you, all the while taking turns with your mouth as you brought each one to climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:15 pm

I basked in the pleasure, and was all to happy to return it, making them coat my face in pussy juices, even as I came on them in return, it was so lewd that I loved it~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:04 pm

By the time they grow tired, it is past midday, and they all blush as they bring you back to your own room, well fucked and feeling very satisfied.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:10 pm

I giggled and hummed "You know gal's, it feels really good to just let go~ I've been trying to follow the stupid rules of nobility and all that, now, I'm gonna stay true to myself...Hmm~" I gave each of them a deep tongue kiss "Think of this as the birth of a brand new Calli, or maybe as the True Calli breaking out of the trap she was in, feel free to tell the other gals I'm their sex servant for the day~ Any other time I'll be in charge, unless I'm giving someone a reward, but for today, I'll obey others~" I purred patting each on the bum as I laid down to relax.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:07 pm

The rest of the day, you found yourself getting used by many of your other servants as word spread. Surprisingly however, only a handful simply wished to do things like force you to pleasure their folds or just make them cum. Most seemed more inclined to spend their time trying to get you off more than anything.

Then again, as one maid made you squeal and yowl in pleasure again and the sound echoed off the walls, maybe you couldn't blame them given how sexy you sounded when you came.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:34 pm

After I ate and slept, I was honestly expecting to wake back up in my bed at home, when I woke up the next morning still as a sexy cat girl...and a bit stick from pussy juice it really started to hit me that 'Holy Shit this was Real!' leaving me laying in bed, processing that.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games