Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Playing the Villainess [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:16 pm

"T~That would c~cause quite the stir milady... t~though some I think would certainly appreciate it given how those men act." Violet says as she continues, working on your hair now. She blushes as she sees you playing with your breasts, but smiles as she says, "I have not seen you so lusty like this before Milday. It is surprising, but a pleasant change."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:32 pm

I hummed "Violet...I was Raised in a Brothel, I'm lusty pretty much twenty four hours a day, Seven days a week, I just felt like I was an idiot and had to fit in with the stupid up tight nobles, but, honestly I feel so foolish." I shook my head, then hummed, then smirked "Hmm, you know what," I listed out a few noble ladies, the ones with the most interest in Calli both sexually and romantically, hell one of them had even raped Calli after she passed out at her first ball in the novel "Invite them for a tea party, in a couple days so they have time to prepare, make sure to note that the dress code is "Relaxed as they feel like appearing among friends" I want to see what they come in, And we'll use that time to upgrade my wardrobe some~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:44 pm

"I~I do not know how many will come, but we shall do so~" She says with a blush, you hearing one of the other maids whispering the names to themselves as they go off to carry such out. Violet then comes around to your side, blushing as she rubs her own nude body against you and asks, "I~If M~Milday is in such a lusty mood... d~does she wish to do something with this lowly maid?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:56 pm

I Hummed "Not yet~ I want your help~ I want dresses without Corsets, or with corsets that aren't super tight, I don't want to feel like I'm trapped in my own clothes, but still look sexy, if you can modify my dresses to fit that...or find me dresses to fit that...I'll take you into town...to a sex toy shop I know of, and buy you any toys you want~" I gently bit her ear "If I'm really happy~ I'll even call you "Mistress~" for our next play time~" I purred to her enticingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:58 pm

You might have overdone it then. Mostly because she went beet red, squeaked, had a bit of a nose bleed, then came twice in an instant before passing out in your arms. Either Calliope was just that good at being sexy... or you being in her body made you a bit better at it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:03 pm

I let out a surprised laugh and looked at the other maids before smirking and "Oh Violet~ if you stay passed out I might just let another maid do that instead~" I sing songed trying to wake her up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:14 pm

Violet remained passed out, but the nearest maid moaned and shuddered, cumming a bit and rubbing her thighs together as she looked at you with a look that sent a shiver of desire and arousal through you. Something told you that the only thing keeping that maid from jumping you this instance was that you were still her Lady and hadn't given any indication doing so wouldn't wind up with her in a fair bit of trouble.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:17 pm

I smirked "If you can do it before she wakes up I'll be your private sex toy for a day." I told the very obviously interested maid. "I'm not gonna favor one maid~" I purred to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:23 pm

One instant she was staring at you wide eyed. The next, you were against the other side of the bath, Violet situated so she could rest without slipping into the water. And your face was full of the maids pussy as she gripped your hair and ground into it. "Telling me such, after lusting after you since you first hired me, mmhm, gonna enjoy this~ Come on 'Milady', eat me out like the slutty noble you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:31 pm

I laughed "I meant if you could help me make my dresses sexy...But I see how you misunderstood~ so I'll let it happen~ Maybe it'll encourage her~" I purred before smirking, my nose teasing her clit as I eagerly began lapping at her cunt "For today~ I'm your's~" I purred "Mistress~" I purred that out as my tongue hunted for her G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:43 pm

She moaned more, soon shoving and grinding your face harder into her juices, which actually tasted quite good. Her moans only offered more encouragement, suggesting that even if this maid had a dominant streak, she likely hadn't gotten to do this much. Still, her firm grip on your head felt good, and you wondered what else she might do if she had some toys at her disposal. Her folds did their best to keep and cling to your tongue, eager to draw it further into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:55 pm

I smirked and got a naughty idea "Mistress, even if I don't have toys~ you can use anything you want on me~ Punish me for teasing you for so long, I'll do anything for you today Mistress~" I purred as I sucked on her clit with a grin. "Smack me, Fist me, Force Vegetables into me~? Don't hold back Mistress~" I purred as my tongue went back to hunting for her G-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:43 am

You were instantly pulled up into a fierce kiss, one that left your head spinning and your lips tingling. "Don't you worry Pet... I fully intend to~" She said with a dark glee glimmering in her eyes. She pulled you out of the bath and towards a door nearby, which was a closet with a small selection of toys and other fetish things. All yours apparently given the small plaque that was situated on the top of the door with your name on it.

She grabbed a leash and a collar, then a small riding crop, quickly fastening the former to your neck as she said, "On all fours now, Pet~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:04 am

I Blushed and Giggled, but Obeyed, interested in just how far this maid was willing to go, once on all fours I wiggled my butt playfully with a teasing smile aimed at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:20 am

Tugging on the leash, she smirked as she said, "We're going down to the kitchen. But I'm going to parade you around the tower for a bit first, dear sweet pet~" She smirked, smacking your ass with the crop as she began to lead you along.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:41 am

I was Blushing darkly, but let out a purr, deciding to play the part of a pet well, crawling on all fours I rubbed against her leg, my tail wrapping around her thigh and then flicking at her pussy, I was wondering just how mad with lust I could drive her as we walked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:50 am

She gasped and shivered, shuddering at this as that gleam in her eye grew stronger. She smirked a bit, rubbing the riding crop up and down your spine a bit before giving your ears a scritch... which fuuuuuck, felt so wonderful to you. "K~Keep this up, a~and I'll eat a dragon pepper uncooked so I can claim you properly."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:58 am

I purred and pressed my head up into her hand, rubbing my face against it and licking it, acting like a real cat, giving her my best "Innocent Kitten" eyes even as I took the tip of one of her fingers into my mouth, my tongue lapping at it softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:02 pm

She visibly shivered from head to toe. You were quite sure she came. Then she was trying to hurry you along towards the kitchen even as she sought to show you off. Of course, the other servants and some of your guards/henchmen and women about were taken by surprise at this, many blushing cheeks and slight nosebleeds left in your wake.

As soon as you reached the kitchen, she rooted around in the pantry, came back with a pepper that very much looked like a dragon dick, and began devouring it. The effects weren't instantaenous, but they were rapid. She squealed as a moment later she grew a big, throbbing, erect, spine and ridge covered dragon fuck pole with which to use on you-

Erm, she now had the beastial look of someone in rut. Maybe this was going a bit far?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:22 pm

The Entire way down I was strutting even on all fours, even following along, I was giving sexy smirks and showing off my body proudly without a hint of shame, and when she'd had to stop as a few maids blocked the way staring I leaned down, kinda surprised to find the fact that I was flexible enough to lick my own pussy, but stretching a leg out and giving myself a little "Cat Bath" while purring and leaning against her.

I had a lot of fun teasing her, and others on the way down, doubly so when one or two fainted into puddles of their own juices. I purred and nipped playfully at her ass as she rooted around, but when I looked up and saw the cock that was there I froze, it was, at least a foot long and still growing, and the smell was over powering I couldn't even smell the rest of the kitchen any more as her Rutt Filled musk filled my senses, making me sit there frozen in awe as it grew, and grew, my one pussy practically soaking now.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games