FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:12 am

Slowly, your mother's hands move to your wrists putting them at the foot of the bed. "Hold on tight, sweetie. Momma's might get a bit wild with such a hot, eager ass to fuck." Giving a light growl in your ear, she pulls back. Her girth is thick, and your pucker instinctually squeezes down causes your pucker to be tugged on by her cock. Once she had only her cockhead lodged inside of you, she slammed back inside of you.

(36)Your body accepts her length inside of you with hardly any resistance. Her cockhead punches right into that spot, and it's just as amazing as you imagined almost feeling like her cock was giving a fierce kiss to it. Her balls slap against your own letting you know by their weight just how much bigger they were than your own. If yours could be thought of as cum factories, then hers was an entire cum industry. Fat and heavy, but squishy and oh so full.

Your mother pulls back out wildly slamming into you like a wild animal. "Just a few tricks I picked up from my team. Pokemon can be such wild lovers." Your mother hadn't spoken much about her youth spent adventuring as a trainer though you did know from your grandmother that she was pregnant when she returned from her journey.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:51 am

He was surprised how easily his body took her cockhead, then the rest of her length. (5) Almost as if he was meant to take cock.. Clarence didn't know why that thought passed through his head, or why it had such a strange echo and tingle to it, but in his current state he couldn't resist it. In fact, right now, he was his mother's plaything. She could do anything she wanted to him... he just felt too good, too horny to put up any resistance. The illusion could have left and faded and he'd likely remain in this lewd and sex craving state.

"A~Aaaaah... f~fuck... m~my... my ass... sho fuuulllll... y~your balls... f~feel so heavy..." Clarence panted and moaned out, finding instincts he either always had, or were being instilled into him causing him to start rolling his hips back. That spot wanted more of this cock given kisses... it felt so sensitive and pleasant, how could he not want more?

With her going faster and harder, and his body only able to feel pleasure from all this, Clarence simply moaned and cried out in rising bliss, something building up inside of him from his ass as she wildly slammed away at him. His own, smaller cock bounced about lewdly, drooling pre and hard as heck even though it wasn't being touched.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:42 am

Your mother's hands moved up from your hip as she continued pistoning into you. One hand stopped at your waist keeping it pressed low while the other took hold of your shoulder to pull up on it. "Arch your back as far as you can when you're taken from behind. That way you keep your ass pointed up at the best angle for momma's cock while also letting her see your face. Momma loves nothing more than seeing how happy feeling her love makes you."

As your mother mentions wanting to see your face, you can't help but imagine the way your face must be twisted in pleasure and desire as your mother takes you from behind like a wild beast. As she works herself deeper, she stops pulling back nearly all the way now only pulling back to just before her cockhead is just short of that spot, so when she thrusts forward, she immediately bashes it with her cockhead.

"Tell me sweetie, how badly do you want Momma to cum in your ass. To feel the liquid warmth of her love spilling deep inside of you." Despite the fact that it felt like you had her entire length inside of you, it felt like she was trying to push in even deeper like you were mistaking her groin for a large bulge on her cock.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:44 am

Nodding his head, Clarence did exactly as told, working to position himself in a way that would give him and his Momma the most pleasure as she fucked his virgin ass into a naughty hole for her cock. And indeed, he showed her his face, the little hearts and spirals in it as his tongue began to loll out when she began bashing her fuckpole against his sweet spot. "G~Gonna... M~Momma... g~gonna cum... g~gonna cum from Momma's~!"

He didn't get to finish, squealing and arching his back more as his ass clung to her cock. His own fired off several jets of cum as he found his body began doing what she was asking already.

(13) "C~Cum! C~Cummmmm~! C~Cum in m~me Momma~!" Clarence was soon squealing as his face neared an ahaego expression. "W~Want M~Momma's h~hot liquid love a~all inside!"

His eagerness showed so much even as he clung to her that he tried to push back onto that bulge he was feeling.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Since he's rolled low a few times lately, me thinks once she knots him and begins filling him, should have a choice from a few traits hehe x3
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:46 am

Your mother smiled wickedly as you continued giving into her sexual desires so eagerly. "Yes sweetie, cum for momma, she wants to feel you tremble around her desperate to receive her love." Her hips slammed down once more as you started cumming around her pinning you down against the bed. Your cock sandwiched between your stomach and the bed, painted them both in your seed as you unleashed it while a finer stud got ready to do the same inside of you.

As she pressed in as hard as she could, the bulge finally popped inside of you expanding once it was lodged inside to make sure momma couldn't pull out even if either of you wanted her to. All of her love was going to be shot right inside of you and be held deep in there by the pressure of her fat knot. Between knotting you, and cumming herself, the illusion collapsed around you though perhaps you weren't quite attentive enough to notice it was now your mother's Delphox standing behind you filling your ass with cock and cum. "Mmmm, what a fine bitch you make."

Traits, pick one:
Mother-obsessed: You find it exciting to think of any woman or futa you have sex with as your mother.
Knotty-bitch: Dicks with knots hold a particular fascination for you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:24 am

Rolled a 6 for my will roll, gonna go with the Knotty-Bitch one

Clarence was far too lost in the pleasure to care that the illusion had fallen. Or at least at first. As he squealed and felt her knot swell, something inside of his mind clicked, and the hearts and spirals in his eyes grew a bit bigger as his tongue lolled out further. He squealed again, then began to giggle in a fuck drunk manner, moaning and giggling like a lusty, horny, cock and cum eager bitch. Which, right now, that's what he was. Maybe later he'd be bothered by it more, when he was able to think clearly. But right now?

"H~heheheehe ooooooohhh f~fuuuuucccckkksshhh meeeee~<3" Clarence panted out, his face looking just like that of a slutty bitch who'd gotten an itch scratched they hadn't even known they had. "Y~Yesh, C~Clarence ish f~fine bitch... k~knotty cock... hehe, knotty..." He wriggled a bit, trying to thrust back more into it, back arching a bit as he felt the edge of the knot rub near his prostate.

His body felt a fair bit exhausted now after such a hard dicking, yet a part of his mind wanted a bit more... the knotted dick inside him just felt so damned good~<3
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:16 am

As soon as her knot was locked tight in your rear, Delphox came inside of you pumping blast after blast of white-hot vixen spunk into your ass. Even once she was cumming, she didn't stop thrusting her hips back and forth; one moment pulling it against your tight ring only to mashing it right up against your newly discovered p-spot in the next. "Hmmyes, you are a good little bitch, but Clarence doesn't sound like much of a bitch's name. Maybe I'll take to calling you Claire in moments like these?"

As she continued filling you, one of her hands took to squeezing your ass cheek. "Such a soft, sweet ass you have. You were clearly made for taking cock, but your choice of clothing leaves something to be desired. It's only natural that a fine bitch like you should be doing more to dress the part." Her other hand reaches around bracing against your stomach as she rolls around bringing you up to sit on her lap with her knot preventing you from standing up from this position. "Rock them hips for me, babe. Ride that fat knot like the cock milker you are. I want my balls drained completely."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:27 am

Moaning and writhing, he could only really sit there and take it and receive the pleasure his body was currently craving in vast amounts. The feeling of her knot, prodding and rubbing against such a sensitive place made it hard to think, and kept him in the high state he was in. It made it easy to just nod to her words as she called him Claire, not fully aware that her doing so made his ass cling to her more and his cock twitch even as it remained untouched.

'Claire' squeaked of course when his Mother's Delphox changed positions, and shuddered, wondering what she meant by dressing the part. But he decided that wondering was hard right now, so instead he just nodded and started to bounce and rock his hips, moaning like the knot loving bitch he was as he rolled and ground his hips back, then shakily began to do his best to bounce and milk her.

"W~Want more... haaaa... y~Your cock... f~feels so hot inside me... c~cream... s~so warm and tingly... h~head feels ooey and goooey hehe, w~want more of that please!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:00 am

Her feminine voice groans out behind you as you roll your hips in her lap working her cock through her orgasm. "You're so very eager, but there's more to riding cock than desperation and need." Her hands move to your hips. "Here, let me show you how to really milk a stud for everything they're worth." Her fingers clench around your waist and begin guiding your movement.

First, she lifts you up off of her lap tugging at her knot that remained locked within you letting the strain against your pucker build before quickly slamming back down trying to force her knot a little deeper into your tunnel, the fattest part of which teases a little against your prostate. She then guided your ass to roll in a circular motion causing your tunnel to twist around her. You feel her cockhead push against every part of the deepest part of your passage that her length is able to reach pleasuring the both of you and drawing a more forceful spurt of sticky cream inside of you.

"There, now you try it." She releases her grip from your waist before landing a sharp strike to your ass encouraging you to mimic the motion she'd just taught you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:28 am

Panting, mewling, and moaning, 'Claire' nodded and started trying to follow the movements she'd shown. It wasn't easy. A part of him just wanted to wildly ride and grind and roll his hips back against her. But as he slowly started to get the hang of it, he found that he was actually enjoying this even more, which only served to encourage him more as he worked her cock over. A part of him he'd never known was there was just drinking in all of this, and while once his head was clear he was doubtless to be embarrassed and ashamed to no end...

Right now, the 'Claire' side of him was absolutely loving this~ "D~Delphox... aahh... y~Your cock... your knot... m~making my head and body all tingly and melty... shuuuu g~guuud... aah... w~why's it feeeel shooo goood~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:25 am

She groans letting you move on your own once you start getting a feel for the motions. Her cock only growing more generous with the heaping helpings of her rich, thick, creamy filling. "It feels good because it was made to teach good little naughty bitches like yourself their place. With a hot stud stuffed inside as deep as they'd go as they and held there while they were bred thoroughly." She leans in close and nibbles on the lobe of your ear. You can feel how sharp and dangerous her teeth were, but she was gentle with the ministration making you feel safe and protected as your ass continued to be filled.

The pressure continued to build as she didn't stop until it became so much that you felt a bit leak out around her knot. You could just imagine the thick streaks of white leaking from your ass leaving a trail as the globs rolled down her fuzzy sack.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:10 am

'Claire' shivers and shudders, those words bouncing about his head a bit as he panted. He wasn't going to be the best at this anytime soon, but with each bounce and roll he was at least getting better at doing it entirely on his own. The nibble of his ear makes him mewl and writhe more, briefly interrupting his efforts as his cock quaked and his ass tried to milk her further. When he began to feel some escaping his rear, he whined a bit and tried to reach down with his fingers, finding a desire to clean up any that did manage to escape him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:36 am

She seems amused by your desperation to keep the mess. "Hmm, With how much I tend to cum, it can be very hard not to leave a mess. Of course, if you're worried about that, I know your mother has just the solution to keep it all in when I eventually pull my knot free." She gestures to your mother's wardrobe which opens. Several outfits are spread away from the middle, and a hidden door opens from the back revealing a variety of sexual tools. From the selection, a rubber plug begins slowly floating toward you. It rotates revealing a Pokeball symbol on the bottom which will be visible once it's inserted.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:19 am

'Claire's' eyes go wide when Delphox reveals that his mother had such things, eyes lingering on a few of them as he wondered how they might feel. But in this current state, his eyes become laser focused on the plug as it draws closer, gulping and nodding a bit nervously even as his cock and ass both twitched in excitement.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:12 am

Grabbing your shoulder, she pushes your upper body down to the floor as she stand up behind you. Her cum now starts oozing deeper into your ass by gravity. "Try to loosen up, or this might sting a bit." She tugs on her knot pulling against your pucker. Almost immediately, you realize her knot has deflated a bit, but it is still a snug fit even now. She wasn't deterred however, and soon you feel her pull free leaving an empty feeling in your ass. The plug she'd pulled from your mother's collection is soon plugging up your rear. Her cum would now be held tight inside of you. Stepping around you, she knelled down putting her cock right in your face. "You wanted to clean up after yourself, right?" You could smell the cum that had managed to cling to her length as she pulled out of you within reach.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:50 am

"Y~Yesh D~Delphox... aa~aahh..." He moans, Claire wriggling just a bit as he feels more cum flow into him and the rest sinker deeper into his insides. He moans as he feels her trying to pull out, her slightly shrunken down knot still feeling just too damned good inside him. Which made his lewd, aroused whimper as she popped out and left him feeling so empty so much more obvious. He found himself instinctually wriggling his ass in an almost inviting manner as she prepared to plug him. It draws forth a moaning mewl when it pushes in, the wriggling becoming happy, lusty squirms as while its not as big, it does satisfy some of that empty feeling.

"A~aahh... want to... ahah... yesh, w~want to clean up... m~made a mess~" Claire moaned, crawling on after it as he panted, the scent of her length and the cum drawing him eagerly towards it. The hearts in his eyes and spirals remained, even with the illusion gone as he tried to lick, kiss, and suck at her pole to clean it of her cum.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:02 am

The cum sticking to her pole isn't nearly as delicious as what you sucked out of her. Whether it's because of the illusion you'd been under when she was cumming, or it was because it wasn't fresh from her balls, you couldn't tell. Her hand settles on your scalp gently rubbing in an encouraging manner. "That's it, little Claire. Clean my fox cock the way your momma used to." You feel a small sphere of force appear inside you just a little deeper than the plug as Delphox' eyes glow for a moment as a perfectly spherical force begins working its way deeper inside of you.

The foxy girl chuckles as you clean off the last of her recent deposit. "Mmm, good girl cleaning it all up. It's been too long since I had a bitch so eager for my seed. I'll certainly have to introduce you to the others...once I've finished using you to make up for lost time of course." The bead keeps moving deeper, but it continues to move slowly as if Delphox was searching for either looking for something she didn't want to miss or was trying to build up tension.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:17 pm

"M~Momma used to do this..." Claire asked... shuddering and shivering as he heard that. Would he remember later? He wasn't sure, but it made him even more eager as he got to work cleaning her off... perhaps a bit too eagerly because soon he was practically sucking her off again. He squeaked as he felt that thing inside him, and more so when he felt it brushed across his prostate, but he wriggled about and continued his efforts as he bobbed along her length, tongue lapping up every shred of cream still clinging to her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:42 am

Delphox chuckles, "All the time as long as we worked hard for our trainer. You shoulda seen her back in the day." Eventually, you run out of cum to clean off as you dutifully suck her length as if you were trying to get a fresh load. "Hmm, you trying to get another load out of me already? I don't even have to trick you into thinking it's your momma's cock this time." Indeed, you are completely aware of the vulpine shape of the cock between your lips. Delphox' eyes move away from you as she continues teasing her ass with your powers, but the movements of the force get a little erratic as if she's splitting her attention.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:21 pm

"C~Claire likes Momma... M~Momma used to do this... D~Delphox... mhm... t~tastes guud~" Claire says around her pole as she continues bobbing, the movements almost hypnotic themselves as her mind continues to run on the high of all this sex and lewdness. The erratic movements only make Claire wriggle about some more, mind still in a pleasant, thick, lusty haze. Something Delphox no doubt was able to tell.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games