FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:57 am

"Oh yes, your mother used to do this, and mind weren't the only Pokeballs she regularly drained if you catch my drift." You feel something touch under your foot. Lifting it up, you feel something loop around your ankle before moving to the other foot. "Your mother doesn't have a cock of her own, but I figure yours is small enough to be too tight of a fit." The item lifts up both of your legs before your waist, cock, and the plug in your ass are covered in smooth silk. It is then you realize, she'd slipped a pair of your mother's panties on you while you were sucking her off.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:35 pm

(23)

'Claire' couldn't help but blush at that, even as his mind soon wandered to images of his mother sucking off numerous poke-cocks... or getting filled by them like her Delphox had him... it made his ass cling to the plug and his limp cock twitch weakly. He moans around her cock a bit in confusion as she says that though and he feels something sliding up his rear. He shivers and moans more, but blushes and accepts this as the panties slip into place. It made his cock feel tingly, and his mind a bit more mushy. Was he still hypnotized at this point? Or had Delphox simply pushed him into being so horny, inhibitions were gone for the moment?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:59 am

With the panties now on you, Delphox focuses on something else. "Be a dear and lift your left foot." As you do something moves up your foot to wrap around your ankle. "Don't look yet." It begins unrolling revealing it to be some kind of stocking that doesn't cover your foot. Once it's in place, she does the same with your other leg. "Now the arms." Indeed, she pulls up something that feels very similar that covers your arm from wrist to elbow. "Now you almost look good enough to eat, but there's one thing missing from your look, but I've done all the work so far. If you want my third load, you'll have to take care of it yourself. I can still see the hint of a bulge in those panties. Pull them open and tuck your prick properly, so no one can tell what you've got between your legs."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:12 am

Shivering as she dresses him like this in a pair of cute stockings and gloves, Claire continues to suckle and bob along Delphox's length as he moans and wriggles from head to toe. His arousal only seems to grow as he finds himself feeling lewder than ever as she dresses him. When she tells him to do that, he goes "Uh-huh" around her length and moves to do just that. Given he's still limp after that fun with the fucking and knot, its not too hard and soon he snaps the panties back in place, the bulge no longer present.

"Like that~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:52 am

Delphox smirks as you look back up at her. "Perfect," Is all she says as she stands up, puts both hands on your head, and thrusts her cock directly into your throat. Her knot pressed right up against your lips forcing you to kiss it before she pulled back giving you only a moment to breath in before she filled your throat with thick, spicy, foxy cock. With you kneeling on the floor, dressed up for her desires, and being used like an onahole; she only took another ten or so thrusts before she held her knot against your lips and snarled out in delight as your throat was filled with her spunk.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:50 am

Moaning and squealing as he is face fucked, each time his lips touch her knot he feels the Claire side of him reinforced as his mind remembers how it felt to have that knot stuffing his insides, and finding himself craving it yet again. His hips wriggled needily, and he let out quite a slutty, lewd cry as she began to fill his throat with her spunk. Eyes completely glazed over in submissive, lusty delight as the little hearts remained in place for the moment.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:23 am

"That's a good little bitch boi. You really were made to do this. Wouldn't you love a team of your own big strong Pokemon to fill you whenever you feel a little needy?" Her eyes glow once again, and you feel something in your mind. (90)However, you manage to shake off a slight attempt to warp your mind further. Still, she holds you tight against her knot as she gives you gulp after gulp of her thick creamy seed. "Hmm, not going to give in that quickly? Oh well, no need to rush. We have plenty of time to show you the life you were meant to lead."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:28 am

'Claire' shivered a bit as she said that, but it didn't manage to really implant itself into his head despite his lingering lustful state. He drinks down all she has to offer though, wriggling lewdly as he gurgles and moans around her cock. He only tries to pull back once her flow stops, panting and showing her what remains in his mouth before swallowing it and panting a bit as he sits there on his knees and asks, "Haaah... aah... w~what now?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:26 am

She smiles as she watches you show off the spunk you swallow. "Hmmm, well, I think next we'll go ahead and get you dressed. Your mother will be back any minute now, and we wouldn't want her seeing you like this, would we?" There's something sinister about her look making you think she'd be less than heartbroken if your mother caught you walking in nothing but a pair of panties and some arm and leg warmers. "Still, we can't mess with this look too much." She leads you back to your room. "Tomorrow, I'll take you out to get some new clothing to match your new outlook."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:55 am

Nodding as he found himself starting to feel a bit tired after all that, he let Delphox lead him to his room, mumbling softly to himself about the idea of getting new clothes to match the new 'him'. The Claire side of him was slowly slipping away as exhaustion started to catch up, and before long, he was flopping into bed, letting the darkness take him as he wriggled about in the panties and the plug stuffing him...

(5)

Unknowingly as he did so, his mind was left exceptionally open... if the Delphox wished to do anything further to him, now would be an excellent time to do so...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:40 am

Leading you back to your own room, she noticed the sexual daze you were in left your mind particularly open and unguarded. As soon as the door shut, she pushed your back against the door putting her eyes right in front of you. A purple glow enveloped her eyes which soon began to fill your vision before tinting pink. "Well, well, you're so open it's almost like an invitation to do a little molding with that mind of yours." She licked her lips as her palm cupped your crotch. "This isn't a cock, it's not a dick or a penis, it's not even worth calling a prick. What you have here is a clit."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:40 am

He squeaked somewhat in surprise but then... relaxed... and moaned, wriggling about as he stared deep into those glowing purple eyes as his vision tinted pink. He moaned as she cupped his groin, but then shuddered as her words sunk into his head and took root. His mind was in no condition to resist... and as a small mischievous corner whispered, maybe he didn't want to deep down.

"N~Not a dick... not a prick. A Clit... C~Claire has a clit." He responded, nodding his head in affirmation as it became mere fact. Even to Clarence, it'd be such. Or at least he'd have trouble thinking of it as a dick anymore...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 am

She smirks as your mind easily accepts her assertion as your reality. It felt oddly comforting to just accept a new outlook from someone more powerful than yourself. "Good girl, now let's go ahead and get you dressed."

It takes some time for her to go through your clothing having you try various things until she finds something she's satisfied with. A pair of jean shorts. They were a little too short and tight making you wonder if they were something you outgrew but forgot to throw out. "Mmm, I like the bit of bare thigh showing between the leg warmers and the shorts. Showing just enough leg to be inviting. Finding a top is much easier finding you a tank top.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:31 am

"G~Good girl... y~yes... g~get dressed... g~good girl..." Claire mumbled, smiling and feeling so wonderful just accepting her words and the outlook. His mind shivers and shudders, wondering if he should think of himself as a she now or not. She had called him a girl, and girls had clits, not dicks. Since she hadn't firmly told him yet though, he was left in a fuzzy, lewd in between as he tried on the outfits, smiling as his own eyes had a soft pinkish glow and spirals in them, cute little hearts in the center as he wriggled shyly in the form fitting jean shorts.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:43 am

Delphox smirked as the door could be heard opening and closing. "Sounds like mistress is home. What do you say? Want to show your new outfit to your dear old mom?" She didn't give you a chance to respond as her hand cups your ass, and she starts leading you into the living room where your mother was putting down groceries. A look of surprise crosses your mother's face as she sees you though it doesn't look particularly bothered. "Oh, I haven't worn those in years. They look good on you, sweetie." Your mother walks up pulling you into a hug.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:34 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I did another 1d100 will roll, got another low roll of 12 this time x3

Claire squeaked as she heard the front door opening, but moaned and wriggled as a somewhat drunk, giggly smile formed on her face. Her clit throbbed and twitched in its tucked away place, her ass tingled as the plug wriggled inside her ass, and her nipples felt hard in the tank top as Delphox lead her along. She didn't resist because she didn't want to, couldn't resist, and her arousal only grew as she was presented to her mother.

"A~Aahh... t~they do? A~Aaah, w~well, C~Claire's happy to here that!" Claire remarked as she was hugged by her mom, hugging back tight and finding herself having no problem nuzzling into her mama's breasts as her clit twitched more. Mama thought she looked good dressed like this!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:56 am

Your mother smirks as you tell her how happy her approval makes you. "Hmm, my sweet little Claire. If momma knew this would make you so happy, she would have introduced you to it sooner, but don't worry, we'll be sure to make up for lost time." Hearing her call you by your new, more feminine identity gives you a shiver.

Delphox clears her throat. "I was thinking of taking him to try and get some new clothing. If you don't mind me calling her from her duties, I would like to bring Azumarill along with us." You knew your mother had a full team of six, but she'd had them do some kind of work. Sometimes, she'd send Delphox to join them, but you'd never met any of the others. "Of course, she's earned herself a vacation day or two. I'll arrange for her to arrive in the morning, but I'm coming along, too." She gives Delphox a smirk. "I'm not letting you have all the fun with my baby."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:56 am

Hearing her refer to him, no... her with that name sends shivers down Claire's spine, and only seems to reinforce the hypnotic hold on her mind. It sinks further into her mind. Claire... yes... yes, she was Claire. A pretty name for... for a pretty girl~ That thought made her clitty shiver and twitch in the panties she was wearing as she nodded her head.

"Am eager to make up f~for lost time Mama~!" she says with a smile as she listens to them both. Her head tilts with interest at the mention of Azumarill, wondering what that Pokemon looked like. She shivers and moans though when she hears Mama will be joining them, biting her lower lip as hearing that sends another trill of excitement through her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:03 am

"Alright, I'll get dinner ready after I make the call." She goes ahead making a call, but you're unable to focus as Delphox starts teasing you. Her fingers rubbing at your exposed thighs for a moment. When your mother starts on dinner, Delphox takes it a step further by putting a psychic bead in your rear. Once it's in, she pushes you towards your mother. "You really should help her make dinner. Even once you start helping your mother cook like a good girl, she doesn't stop the internal pressure.

Soon enough the three of you quickly finish your food without any further shenanigans. Putting her glass down, your mother smiles. "Now, we've got a big shopping trip tomorrow, so we better get to bed early." Then she turns to you with a smirk. "What do you think, honey? My bed's big enough for the three of us."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:30 am

Claire happily helps with dinner, moaning and wriggling as she is teased by Delphox. It makes her clit twitch more again and get a bit hard, and combined with the plug she was still wearing, her arousal was kept high through the entire meal. Even though Delphox does no further, her body and mind remain in a lusty state.

When her mother offers to let Claire join her in bed, she eagerly shakes her head. "Y~Yesh! C~Claire w~would more than love to do so, a~am ecstatic to join you both in bed!"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games