FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:44 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Clarence Brannings
Bio: A young man whose just recently finished high school, he'd been contemplating starting out on his own Pokemon adventure during the coming summer. The realization he might not see his sexy as hell and definitively a MILF of a Mom caused him to start trying to be around her some more and help her out more. He also began to secretly sneak into her room and savor and enjoy the scent of her that came from her panties...

He was almost always careful not to get caught. But one day...
Appearance: https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=401 what he might look like after some time under hypnosis x3

It was the first time in five days that you had been left home alone, so you were antsy to get back into your mother's dresser and sniff her panties. Opening the drawer, you see the pile of perfectly folded black satin panties your mother wore. You'd heard some interesting things about the kinds of women that preferred black panties especially the lacy kind even though nothing you'd seen from her made her seem particularly daring, but the idea of your mother being secretly being a freak in the sheets as they say was a particularly fascinating idea to you.

You didn't even hear the door open behind you as you took the first pair out pressing them to your face. They were freshly laundered, but the scent of your mother's heavenly sex could only be masked so much by the scent of detergent. (3)As you sniffed them, you fantasized that your mother was right before you lounging back on the bed wearing nothing but the pair of panties you'd buried your nose in and a teddy you'd never seen before. "C'mon little Clarence, mother has been so lonely without a man to satisfy her." You'd never imagined something so vividly before. You could swear you smelt the intoxicating scent of her sex that she must really be before you.

Traits:
Knotty-bitch: Dicks with knots hold a particular fascination for you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Last edited by Firehead on Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firehead

Re: FemBoy Pokeslut[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:30 am

Clarence groaned as he picked the pair of panties up and started sniffing at them, his cock getting hard almost within fifteen seconds of just pressing the black, lacy lingerie to his face to drink in her scent. The thought of how she might taste made him lick at them just a bit as his cock ached and he once more found himself thinking of how his mother might with him atop her, having some naughty fun with her sinfully sexy body.

The image that formed into his mind as he sniffed made him shiver and shudder, and he opened his eyes, filled with a hazy lust in them. He knew he had to be imagining it... daydreaming it perhaps... but with it being so vivid, he couldn't help but move towards the bed as he nodded. "Yes M~Mama... Clarence can... mhm, help with that." he managed to stammer out as his cock strained against his jeans.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:06 am

The fox walked up to you smiling at how easily she'd slipped into your mind. Sauntering towards you, she smiled at the illusion she'd trapped your mind in. Lifting you up, she took you to the side of the bed seating herself in front of you where you were currently seeing your mother.

Your mother smiled as you offered to help her pulling her panties to the side revealing her lips. "Yes, my darling son. Please, let your mother feel all of your affection." As your tongue dragged against her folds, you felt for only a moment that what you felt against your tongue did not match what you were seeing before you, but the thought was quickly dismissed as things started to line back up.

In front of you, the Delphox grimaced a moment as you'd nearly came back to reality when your tongue worked against her fuzzy sack. She was sure it was a momentary distraction on her part considering how long it has been since she'd last had someone to lavish her balls. Already, the head of her fox cock poked out from her sheath twitching in eagerness after a dry spell that had lasted her current partner's entire life.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:20 am

Unknowing that he was in any kind of illusion, he let himself be guided, just too happy that he was getting a chance to do something so lewd with his mother. He nodded his head eagerly, moving to work diligently at her folds to give them the worship and attention a MILF like her deserved. The brief bit of confusion was overridden by his own rising lust as his cock throbbed and he began showering his mother's velvety lips.

Of course, in truth he was worshipping a furry and fuzzy sack, taking in the scent which only served to make him more eager in the depths of his current illusion. He was getting so eager, his forehead was soon unwittingly rubbing against the rising pillar of vulpine man meat hardening up before him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:10 am

Your mother smiles down as you continue lapping at her lips so eagerly. "Now honey, don't fail to take care of yourself too. Just make sure not to keep your load in while you tending to yourself though. Moma wants to make sure you give her everything you have.

Delphox took your wrist moving it to her cock while you thought you were reaching for your own. As your fingers wrapped around her thickness, Delphox worked to complete the illusion by slipping the sensations you were sending through her cock into your own mind. (97)The shape of her cock was very foreign to you shattering the illusion you were under as your mother faded from your vision only to be replaced by her Delphox instead. "Oh pooh, I was hoping I could string you along a little longer, my little panty sniffer."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:50 pm

Clarence had been prepared to start stroking himself off and continue lapping at his Mother's balls. But the feeling of the cock in his hand... was a bit bigger then he knew he was. And felt a fair bit warmer than he usually did. That, combined with the fact that his brain registered his hand had moved up rather than down, broke the illusion and he froze as he saw that he was instead nuzzling the sack of his Mother's own Delphox. His eyes shot open wide and he squeaked, but the words she said only served to freeze him back in place.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 am

She smirks as you freeze in place your face still pressed up against her sack. Her hand moves down gently running the back of her hand against your cheek. "I knew something was up with you, but I didn't expect to find you doing anything like that. I wonder, what would your mother say if she knew you were sneaking into her room to have your fun with her undergarments?" In your position, you were basically forced to look past her cock to see her face, and she seemed to enjoy rolling her hips to swing it in the way now and then.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:58 am

His face paled, and his eyes shrank to little dots. All the while, that big, throbbing pole of a cock that put his own to shame was ground against his face and swayed right in front of him, almost taunting him. For the moment however, he didn't care he basically had a poke dick in his face.

"P~Please don't let Mom know! I~I don't know what she'd do but..." He shuddered, imagining the most likely outcome to be disgust and kicking him out of the place and never wanting him to see her again. Even ignoring how much he lusted after his MILF of a mother, he didn't want to make her think him some sick pervert!

Which, well, he was. That was why he'd always tried to hide he was doing this.

Before he could fully consider the ramifications of his words, he stammered out, "I~I'll do anything if you don't tell her! A~Anything as long as she doesn't find out!"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:37 am

She watches you intently as you struggle to plead with her. "Well, you certainly seem sincere about not wanting your mother to know you were rooting through her panty drawer like a randy Tepig. If you really will do anything to make sure I hide this from my dear trainer, then I'm going to need proof of your resolve." She sways her cock again, but this time, it sways a little closer hitting you in the face lightly. Without the illusion of the psychic type, you are hit with the full strength of her musk.

"To begin, you can go ahead and continue your work where you left off before you broke from my illusion. I'll even be sporting and give you the choice. You can go ahead and pleasure me completely aware of what you're doing, or if you want to willingly submit to it, I can put you back under my power and make you think you're pleasuring your mother." She waits for your answer seemingly amused to learn your decision.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 am

Clarence blushes at her comparison of him to a pig pokemon, but given the situation, he can't exactly deny that. He gulps as he watches her cock moving in front of him, and squeaks when it lightly smacks him and he catches the full force of the musk. (45) He shivers a bit, blushing and finding his body warming up a bit even as he pulls back a bit and coughs. The smell was nearly overwhelming.

He shudders and gulps as she gives her his only way to prove he really wants this kept secret. When she gives him the choice... (26) he shivers and sways a bit, the musk sinking into his brain some more as he moans and he speaks before thinking. "M~Mother... w~wanna pleasure mother. Make... m~make mother's c~cock feel good." He was already remembering his mother's pussy he'd seen, even though he'd been lapping at Delphox balls.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:17 am

She nodded as you asked her to put you back into an illusion. "Very well, I'll let you please your mother's cock." Your vision grows fuzzy for a moment, and assuming you willingly gave in, you were soon staring up at your mother though now she had a cock dangling in your face while a concerned look covers hers. "Sweetie, is everything alright? You kinda froze up there for a moment." Her hand comes down to rub affectionately at your cheek.

She sits up a little causing her cock to angle down towards your face. "Please dearie, let momma feel your love a little more before she takes the chance to return the favor." You see her cock dribble a thin trickle of clear pre as your breath washes over it. Your mother's cock smelled so musky as it sat there patiently waiting to feel your love for her. Above it, you could see your mother's bosom heave with every breath she takes in anticipation.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:54 pm

The musk was messing with his head, and he simply nodded to her as his vision grew fuzzy. As he breathed in more of the scent, it made it easier for his head to accept the sight before him of his mother, bearing a rigid and twitching fuckpole that seemed rather tantalizing. In fact, for the moment at least, his brain forgot the truth and accepted fully the illusion as he mumbled, "Aah... s~sorry M~Mom g~guess I just got nervous is all... y~you're b-bigger then me after all."

As she asks him to show more of his love and lust for her, Clarence nods and leans forward. He shows no revulsion or disgust at what he's doing in this moment as the musk and the hypnosis muddles and lowers his inhibitions. He moans as he tastes her pre, and begins to lap at her tip for a moment before parting his lips and took it into his mouth. His eyes became lidded as he shuddered and moaned again, then began doing as instructed, showing his mother's big, naughty cock how much he loved it as he sucked and swirled his tongue around it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:11 am

Your mother chuckles as you tell her she's bigger than you. "Oh sweetie, there's no reason to be intimidated by momma's cock. Yes, it's nice and big, but a cock is an easy beast to tame unless you make the mistake of getting tamed yourself." She groans as you take her between your lips her cock spitting a glob of her pre onto your tongue. The taste of it was stronger and saltier than the turgid flesh itself practically demanding your worship and submission.

Your mother's hand comes to rest on your head rubbing encouragingly at your scalp as you serviced her flesh. "Oh honey, momma can feel your love, it's so warm, wet, and eager. Ohhh, don't forget momma's balls too. They'd love to get a bit of your attention as well." She rocked her hips a little not pushing it too far into your mouth, but it did manage to make her balls swing forward just enough to lightly tap against your chin. From the feel of them, they had to have grown heavier since you took her cock in your mouth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:40 pm

(34)

The taste of her pre on his tongue made Clarence shiver more, mind and body sinking further into the illusion but also sinking further into a more lusty state as his body grew warm and tingly. His inhibitions were being lowered, making it easier for him to simply moan and nod at his mothers words as his eyes grew hazy with desire and he began to slowly bob along his Mother's cock. It... ahh... actually... it actually... t-tastes... mmhm... he thought to himself as he felt her balls smack against his chin.

Unwilling to remove his mouth from her pole at the moment, he instead moved his hands. One taking hold of the base of her pole and squeezing and stroking just a bit, the other moving to gently grope and roll her sack about. All the while his own dick twitched and leaked pre, and his ass felt weird and tingly...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:04 am

Your mother coo's as you diligently work both her shaft and sack. The length pulses in your hand and between your lips, and you can almost swear you feel a bulge move up it before the head expands to drool an even thicker glob on your tongue. "Oh sweetie, you certainly know how to handle a lady's cock. You've either had a lot of practice, or you're a natural. I wouldn't be able to goad you into telling me, could I?"

With both of your hands occupied, there wasn't anything you could do to tend to your own cock or your ass. However, you felt what seemed to be a light, warm breeze drag across your own length while another ran up your crack. A second such breeze ran down the curve of your sack, up the cleft of your ass, but seemed to change angle suddenly when it hit your pucker as if trying to push into your ass. Your mother gave you a curious smile. "Is everything alright down there?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:45 am

"N~Nu practice... n~never... done this... before..." He groaned and moaned around her, shivering as he feels that bulge of pre flow up her pole and then deposited it in his mouth. His lust addled brain told him though that such was good, as it meant he was making his mother oh so happy as he continued to try and bob down her rod, only stopping when he felt her tip pressing into his throat.

Clarence shivered as he felt the strange, invisible touches to his rear, rod, and sack. (15) For some reason, in this state of growing lust as he breathed in more of the musk and tasted more of the pre, his inhibtions continued to lower. The illusion that this was being done for his mother only further enhanced it, something Delphox would likely notice. He nodded but moaned more at the touch to his pucker, his ass wriggling even as his cock and balls twitched too from the psychic touch.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:24 am

"Mmm, then my little darling was born to suck cock." She reaches down taking the hand at the base of her rod which almost seemed to feel much thicker than the rest, she pulled that hand up to her breast placing your palm flat against a nipple as rock hard as the cock in your mouth. "Mmmm, momma's starting to really feel your love now, but perhaps she's been a little selfish. If you can find it in your heart to forgive her, she'd love to make it up to her sweet boy by bending him over the bed and letting him feel the full extent of her love."

As she said that the force that had grazed your pucker now angled itself to push directly against your backdoor. (31)Your rear opened just a bit to the pressure as your mind quickly concluded exactly how your mother intended to show you her love. Her rod being much bigger than your own was cause for some concern, but your devotion to your mother and your love for each other made the decision easy for you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:55 pm

He shivered and shuddered, unsure what to make of that. Was he born to suck cock? He wasn't sure... or well, perhaps he was just born to suck his mother's cock. That made some sense for the moment as he shivered happily, his hand gently groping her breast as it was guided up to her breast. As she spoke again, his mind drank in her words, and he moaned and nodded. His eyes were at this point completely hazed over in lust... if it'd been anyone else, he probably would have said now. But as he felt that pressure and feeling slip into his rear...

Slowly, he slurped back to the top, popping off his mother's cock and panting a bit as he moved into position by her. Bent over the side of the bed, ass raised as his gaze focused on his mother's cock, he nodded. "F~Forgive M~Mom... w~want to feel Mom's love..."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:40 am

Your mother's cock twitched and drooled as you let it free of your mouth. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. Momma loves feeling your love, but she needs to show her own as well." She stands up moving you to lay over the edge of the bed before working your pants and undies off leaving your ass exposed for her. "Such a tight-looking ass you have, my son. Perhaps even tighter than your momma's." she gives your rear a light swat before pressing her cock between your ass cheeks.

Lining the head up with your pucker, she groans drooling some pre over your hole. "Mmm, it's not only tight, but I can also feel the heat of your insides as they try to suck me in." Finally, she pushes her cock head against your pucker, her pre providing good lubrication as the first two inches slide into your ass. "Mmm, as tight and hot as I expected. Is momma's cock fat enough for you?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:59 am

Clarence blushes when he realizes he forgot to strip his pants off, then blushes and squeaks at the light swat. He wriggles about in confused but very much clear arousal and desire as he felt his mother's cock slide between his ass cheeks. He was going to feel his Mother's love, have it filling him. With his mind still swimming and basking in the scent she was giving off and the weird taste of her pre, he was eager to see how good his Mother's love felt.

He wasn't sure what to do, so he just did his best to relax. When he felt her pushing in, her warm pre helping to lube him up, he gasped and squealed, eyes going a bit wide as his anal virginity was taken. For some reason though, it didn't hurt... it just felt... very very warm, and tingly. He shivered and shuddered, (7) and quickly found himself starting to push back against her. His ass suddenly felt very empty, and he wanted all of his Mother's love in it.

"Y~Yessh... M~Momma's cock ish f~fat enough... a~aaah..." He squirmed a bit, getting an odd feeling his Mother's cock was close by to something that'd feel really, really good if pressed. "W~Want... W~Want more of it inside. Want Momma's Love."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games