Lingering Heat [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lingering Heat [Firehead]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:46 am

When you set down your teacher in a chair, her upper body hunched over a desk as if she had decided to take a nap during the day in a secluded place to escape the heat. Your patron hopped up on the desk and set a paw onto your teacher's shoulder before motioning you to step closer where he places a paw on your belly just above your navel. His touch is warm and theres a slight tingle to it like you shocked yourself, but somehow pleasant.

Just as you were closing your eyes to transform back you feel some of the pep of earlier be drained from you, but something more on the side. The heat rising in your body and a sudden flash. You see in your mind's eye the giant wolf on top of you, it's massive knot pounding against your walls demanding you take it and be bred. This "vision" lasts for what feels like 30 minutes as you continue to depower yourself and even in this vision you feel yourself weakening succumbing to the beast's lust almost wishing to be fucked and bred by this massive beast.

Only when your patron breaks the connection that you're freed of the vision, sweating as you look down to see that you've successfully transformed back. When you look back to him and your teacher you notice a small paw print on her shoulder and one just below your naval just at the beginning of your mons. But on top of that it seems like your panties didnt come back either and your juices were now flowing down your leg. The arousal plain for anyone to see. Looking at your phone you only see a its been 10 minutes in total since your first encounter, and that depowering yourself was possibly only a minute.

"There i think she'll be fine now. We should hurry out of here so she doesnt see us, she might wake up soon."
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:23 am

I gasp in surprise as the vision overtakes me. The beast above me taking me fiercely. For a moment, I thought it had taken me by surprise. I tried to fight it, but I could barely move my limbs, and I was soon starting to enjoy my violation and feel as if I would eagerly submit my womb to the beastly stud for his, and my, breeding pleasure.

Once freed of the vision, I fall to my knees wondering what had just happened. Only one thing came to mind, and I felt the need to ask, "Were those the memories we changed?" I looked down at myself noticing how soaked I felt. Morbidly curious, I pulled my skirt open just a little to see my moistened nethers completely lacking any panties. I was a little more uncertain about the new mark above my sex matching the one above my breast from the contract.

Looking to him, I noticed the mark on my teacher's shoulder. "Isn't she going to notice that?" I wasn't quite sure how I felt about being marked like that. Despite having only known him for 10 minutes despite the thirty minutes I spent under that beast, and he had left two marks on my body. Sighing as he pointed out the time limit, I went ahead. "Fine, I need to get back home. You can answer on the wa... never mind, I don't need people seeing me talk to you, so we can wait until I'm home again to answer my questions."

I noticed that I felt less stong than I had when I took the ether, but he warned me about that. What was more concerning was the warmth of my crotch after the vision, but I needed to get home before I could even dare to try taking care of that. Home was a bit far to walk to, so I considered my other options.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:23 am

Your patron blinks a few times, almost surprised by what you said? “Memories? Hmm.. oh you saw the event.. hmm i didn’t do anything to you, but it might have been a feed back loop of some kind. I have to take your energy to pump it into her, but it could be a bit of a two way street.” He tries not to linger too much on it when you mention the mark.

“Oh, that’ll go away in about an hour don’t worry. It’s just evidence of the magic, the one on your chest will stick around though, sorry…”it says before following you out of the building and towards the front courtyard of the school. The sun had already set and you stood alone in front of your school wondering how to get home.. looking over to the school’s parking lot you see a few staff cars, Ms.Halinor’s car of course, one you didn’t recognize and one you think belonged to the principle.. maybe you could see if either of them could give you a ride home, but who knew how long that was going to be.

You could also try public transit busses ran on a tight schedule even at night, it might be less crowded than the subway too. But both of those can be fairly slow, the bus is due to arrive soon, but has to make a lotta stops along the way. The sun way is faster but you’d have to walk to the station then walk from it to get home.

The most direct way would be by cap and looking at your balance you think you had enough money for a ride as long as you didn’t need to take a long detour or anything. But then you remember the energy boost you got from the ether you consumed.. even in your human form you can feel yourself bouncing a bit to let off the excess energy. More time in your magical form couldn’t hurt too much right? Though it might look a bit strange if anyone spotted you, maybe that’s why heroes always bounced across rooftops.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:57 am

I was a little off-put to hear that the vision I saw was an unexpected side-effect. Either this guy didn't know what he was doing, or I was some kind of outlier. Would I have to experience stuff like that every time I decided to protect someone from the memories of what happened to them? The thought of it wasn't very reassuring, but could she really let a bunch of people remember being raped by monsters?

She was far more glad to hear the new paw prints were only temporary letting out a sigh of relief. "Good, I can't imagine leaving a bunch of other gals with permanent marks especially if I had to take a matching one myself." I imagined such marking running all around my chest, stomach, and back. Not only did it look weird, but it would also probably bring up some uncomfortable questions. I wasn't completely up to date on the school dress code, but it would figure that tattoos probably weren't permitted. "Your sure there's no way to get rid of the first one? It's going to be super obvious to the other girls in the locker room that I didn't have this mark today."

Whatever his answer, I stepped outside and considered my options of returning home to my apartment. I saw Ms. Halinor's car and immediately dismissed it. I didn't know how long she was going to be out, and I couldn't imagine having to talk with her knowing what had happened to her. The unknown car was also out. I didn't know who it was, where I'd find them, or even if it would be someone I'd be comfortable being in a car with. The principal was someone trustworthy I felt comfortable with. I hadn't interacted with him in private, but he seemed nice enough.

I reentered the building, heading for the main office, and the principal's room. Knocking on the door, I crossed my fingers he would still be inside. "Hello, sir? Sorry about coming so late, but I was hoping you could give me a ride home."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:02 pm

Your patron walk trotting along side you as the two of you exited the building and looked for a means to get back home. “You should be able to cover it up with magic, you could certainly change a lot about yourself through magic beyond hiding blemishes, you could make yourself stronger, taller, more appealing. But you just need to concentrate a little bit to get rid of your mark, but remember it’s always there regardless. And you’ll be using some energy to maintain that glamour. If you were to make more permanent changes like getting taller that’d take a lot more magic, but they’ll stick around at least.”

After your little chat with your patron you make your way back inside to consult the principal to hopefully get a ride home. You knock and the pause is long enough for you to believe there was no one there, but then you hear his voice. “Come in, I had some trouble hearing you could you repeat that.”

Stepping inside you see an older man, bald sitting at his desk sorting files on his desk. “Ah Ms. Jenkins was it? What did you need again?” He says his face earnest as he gives you his full attention.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 am

"Good, there'd be rumors all over the school if I showed up in the showers sporting such a mark on my chest." At the very least, I didn't wear the kind of clothing that showed that far down my chest, but it would probably be hard to even find swimwear that covered it up, and we were supposed to be starting a swimming unit in gym soon.

Knocking on the door, I waited a few minutes. Sighing, I was half turned around to go for plan B when I heard his voice through the door. I was a bit confused about why he'd took so long to answer until I stepped in.

Seeing the stack of papers on Mr. Ulman's desk I realized how busy he was. I wasn't aware that the school's principal worked so hard and so late into the evening. Seeing the man so hard at work gave me a strong feeling of pride that the school was in good hands giving me one more reason to want to protect it. "Please, call me Kat, Principal Ulman. I'm so sorry sir, it was so late that I thought you had to be getting ready to leave, and I was hoping I could get a ride home. I didn't realize I was interrupting you when you were so hard at work." It was hard to hide how embarrassed I felt coming in to the man's office while he was so busy to ask for a personal favor when I had alternatives available.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:46 am

Mr. Ulman looks almost surprised when you ask for a ride home, his first action in response is to take a look at his watch. “Oh my. It is quite late isn’t it. That sounds fine Ms. Jenkins, just don’t make it a habit though. Give me 20 minutes and I’ll finish up in here, why don’t you take my keys and get the car warmed up.”

He points to his coat hanging off a wall rack. “Should be in the front left pocket. I’ll be right over m, I just need to finish reviewing the last few f-forms. I have on my desk.” He gives you a smile weighting for any response you might have. When you’re just about to close the door to the room you hear a subtle *pop*
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:29 am

I nodded as he gave his instructions. He must be working on something very important if he needed twenty minutes to finish up. "Are you sure you want me just sitting in your car? Seems like a long time to leave it running."

Once I had confirmation he wanted me just sitting in his running car that long, I walked over reaching for the coat. Not thinking, I initially reached for the pocket on my left instead of the coats. If it was the wrong one, I'd apologize before getting the keys from the correct pocket. As I stepped out, I was a bit confused by the popping noise I heard, but I paid it little further attention instead heading for his car, getting in, and starting it up.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:40 am

"Oh- dont worry twenty minutes isnt too bad, it'll give you time to gather your things or use any facilities before we leave as well." He says with that same stoic smile.

When it comes to the key it seems your intuition was at least correct about it being on your left though that was also the coat's left as the back of the coat faced you so you just needed to reach around a bit in the pocket to fish out the keys leaving your good principal alone in his office.

The car was actually fairly modern one of those button start ones, so you only needed the key to get into it then push a button to get the car going.

Your patron pops into the car in the intervening time as you wait for your principal. "This is an unusual device, why not just run home?"
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:01 am

Getting the keys, I nodded. "Yes, sir. I'll see you in your car then." With that, I left the room deciding to take his advice and visit the restroom quickly before leaving the building for his car.

Taking a seat in the car, I took a look at the radio curious what station it was on until my patron interrupted my nosing about. "Oh, well, I live quite a ways away. I would have to use magic if I wanted to run fast enough to make it home in any reasonable amount of time, and I'm a bit worried that there might be problems if people get curious about me outrunning cars or something. Even with a magic transformation, I'd just prefer to avoid that kind of attention from people."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 am

"You make it sound like you could only run fast, you could also fly, leap across roofs, with enough magic you can even just teleport." Your patron says with a huff before fizzling out when it senses another presence approaching. You only then notice that your Principal, Mr. Ulman was approaching giving you a wave.

It doesnt take long for him to reach the car getting inside and buckling up. "I'll have to thank you for not running away with it." He says with a joking tone as he begins the process of pulling away from the school's parking lot, when you see a woman exiting the school entrance and heading to the car you didnt recognize.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You couldnt say you recognized the woman, but then you heard your patron speaking in your mind once again. "Katarina, i sense a malicious aura around that woman." But you and the principal were quickly approaching the school gate and on the way out. You could probably convince the principal to let you leave, but that might annoy him.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:44 am

I looked at him, or her I wasn't sure, as he revealed that I was underestimating the extent of my powers. "Really, We'll have to talk more about just what I can do, but would it really be okay to just use them to make getting home easier?" This power was given to me to fight monsters, and pretty much every story I'd heard of with such a premise there was always some concern about abusing said powers, but perhaps I was being a bit childish taking life advice from T.V. and movies.

I nodded as Mr. Ulman thanked me for not stealing his car. "I mean, that would be pretty rotten of me." Seeing the woman, I was a bit surprised. I didn't know her, so it seemed odd she would be hanging around the school so late at night. My patron's, I should talk to them about a name later, comment about her aura made her seem only more suspicious, but I was already in the car and about to pull out. I didn't want to bother him any more than I'd already done asking him for a ride. If there was something to her, I figured I'd wind up seeing her again, but that didn't mean I couldn't point her out. "Umm, Principle Ulman, do you know who that is? I've never seen her around the school before."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games