Lingering Heat [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lingering Heat [Firehead]

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Firehead Wrote:Here's my CS:
Name: Katarina Jenkins
Appearance: Normal: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/25074899
Magical Girl: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5348206
Bio: Kat had always been a good student, but during her last year in High School, she started finding herself distracted by an unexplainable sense of dread. She just couldn't shake a feeling that something was wrong both in school and around town. One of her stricter teachers, having had enough, gave her detention. It being her first time staying so late after school, she realized just how much worse it got later in the evening. Unable to stand it any longer, she wandered the school as soon as she was dismissed from her punishment seeking the source of the dread that had been plaguing her for the better part of a month.

Turn Ons: Rape, Corruption, Sexual Combat, Beast Men, Bestiality, Monsters, Blackmail, Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Non-Con
Turn Offs: Gore, Watersports, Scat

The halls were barely lit, the minimum amount of lighting required by the local municpality to keep on as a sort of anti-theft measure as well as making sure that the school's live in janitor didnt have to deal with traipsing around in the dark to do his job. Still it was well past sundown and this was the first time you were ever punished like this and basically stuck here at night. It was dark and unfamiliar, with your wandering the halls just getting you more and more lost... The school was old, but most classes happened in the spiffy new wing, but you somehow found yourself in the Old wing. Mothballed and mostly only used to store spare chairs and equipment as well as the occasional club you found yourself lingering at the end of a hallway that led into the storage closet for the gymnasium equipment. It feels like your feet had brought you hear for a reason but.. you arent sure why, that is, until you hear the noise.

Faintly you hear a wet smacking noise, Plap plap plap along with a low growling noise and some sort of rumble or moan? You werent sure.. you press your ear against the door and the sounds get clearer and you begin to hear a young woman's voice mixed in. "W-wait please~ mmmph~ Stop~ Ohh so big.." Her pleas get masked out by moans of pleasure and an increase in the pace of the smacking noise..

Your curiosity is overwhelming you in this moment, but do you really risk opening the door?
Lorielle

Re: Lingering Heat [Firehead]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 9:27 pm

Kat really shouldn't be wandering around the school at night, especially in the older wing which was, with few exceptions, off-limits to students, but she could feel the source of her dread was back here somewhere, and while she was afraid of what she might find back here after dark, continuing to not know was even more terrifying. She was just about to give up, but then she heard the noises in the back of the old gym. Ever so slowly, she approached the door to the storage closet pressing her ear up to get a better listen. She heard another girl's voice and a rhythmic sound like someone was clapping or something. She wasn't liking the words the young girl said but hearing her voice break into moans might have been even worse. There couldn't be someone back here doing something like that back here, could they?

Her confusion and curiosity got the better of her as well as maybe the slightest hint of excitement, but she didn't want to get caught walking in on whatever was going on back here. Slowly, her hand gripped the door pushing it out of the way, just a crack at first trying to get the door open only wide enough to peek through the crack while hoping the hinges didn't make any noise to give her presence away. Her heart was practically in her throat now as she moved slowly to see what it was that had been bothering her all this time. She had come too far tonight not to know for certain.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 15, 2021 9:41 pm

You push open the door, inch by inch.. it seemed at least the old door didnt want to give your position away, but what you saw caused your heart to sink. The dread was growing even more, some primal fear taking over as you saw, sprawled out on her back, your PE teacher, Ms. Halinor was essentially folded in half by something straight out of a horror movie. A massive furred creature with grey-silver hair was pumping its hips back and forth within your sight and each time it withdrew from your PE teacher you could see the telltale red of something dangling between its legs.

Ms. Halinor's voice was trembling, but she made no attempt to resist the beast even holding her thighs open for the beast as it continued to plow into her. Your dread was slowly beginning to fade though and a musk began to waft its way over to you.. the first few breathes made you feel hot.. you tugged at the collar of your uniform.. what was wrong with you getting turned on by this? It was wrong right? The thing.. was fucking your teacher so wildly.. a few more whiffs of the musk and your heart began to thump until you lost focus and the door swung open with a wide *Creeeeeakk* the wolf-like beast turn and you notice a barreled chest and an animalistic face. He snarls at you, but doesnt immediately pounce. You see now it's knot was firmly lodged within your teacher.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 11:00 pm

I Let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when the door failed to give away my presence to whomever I was about to spy on. When I saw what was going on behind the door though, I paused putting a hand to my mouth to try and hold back my involuntary gasp. Some kind of animalistic creature almost like a wolf but strangely different in some ways was on top of Ms. Halinor. Despite what she'd said when I first pressed my ear against the door, there was no sign of resistance anymore. How could she just let that thing do that to her even going so far as to spread her legs for it?

My nose twitched as an unrecognized scent struck me. My breathing hitched, and my body temperature seemed to rise. I shivered as I realized it was especially hot in my crotch. Why was watching this turning me on? My legs began to move without my permission as I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Seeing the beast look at me with his cock apparently trapped within Ms. Halinor returned my senses to me just a bit as I stopped moving biting my lip. I wanted to turn and run, but my legs still wouldn't obey, and I could feel the smell starting to affect me again. My voice was shaky, and I could barely speak above a whisper, but it seemed to be the only thing I could do to resist. "P-please, some-someone help m-me before it g-gets me t-t-too." I could feel my panties starting to moisten as my mind rapidly grasped at straws for any way to escape this situation.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 15, 2021 11:50 pm

The massive wolf-man only seemed to put on a sort of perverse grin as it saw your step into the room. It knew that what it had done, the musk permeating your senses meant you were starting to enter a heat, soon enough it wouldnt even need to forcibly remove itself from your teacher, it could leisurely wait until his knot had deflated and then take you soon after. You continued to slowly walk forward, your legs carrying you as the moisture in your panties grow. The musk by now was so strong that you could barely think let alone resist. Your final plea reaching out into the quiet storage closet only to be masked by the moans that escaped your teacher's lips.

You were within arms reach now and your heart thumped wildly against your ribcage. It was so close.. so so close. Soon you were going to be bred and fucked just like Ms. Halinor. Your mind a swirl with lewd thoughts. The wolfman's arm extending out to you, his claw just about to touch your blouse when you suddenly hear. "Get down!!" A high shrill voice calls to you and smacks the hand down while pushing you out of the room with one kick. The creature was a darkly colored fox..? or Oversized cat when it snarls at the wolfman. The shove back is enough to push out of the room and your head begins to clear almost immediately freeing you from your heat as you take a breath of fresh air.

"Hey you! If you want to save that woman im going to need to to do exactly as i say! Form a contract with me and i can share some of my power with you!" The thing cries, its feminine voice ringing out. "If you dont hurry he's gonna pull free from that lady and then breed you like no tomorrow!"

Ms. Halinor
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 1:54 am

I trembled wanting to stop myself, but it was like this thing was taking control of my body away from me. My eyes darted to Ms. Halinor knowing if I didn't get out of here, I was going to end up the same way she was. The thought terrified me, but it also seemed to excite my body too. Even as it remained lodged inside of her, she just kept moaning making me wonder what it must feel like to be trapped with him inside.

As he reached for me, I made no move to avoid him as my mind wrestled with my body. I couldn't stop this. I was going to be on the floor bred and dazed, and I didn't know what this thing would do to the two of us once it was done breeding us. Would it discard us leaving to find its next victim or would it keep us to use whenever it wanted? These thoughts and concerns flitted through my mind rapidly as I watched its digits reach closer powerless to stop what I knew would happen next as a part of me was overjoyed at the thought.

The voice didn't do much for my mind, but whatever savior had come for me at least knocked me out of the room and into the fresh air of the hall. I breathed in desperately trying to fill my lungs with air not laced with whatever that beast was filling the room with. Looking to my savior, I was surprised when they, I guess she from the voice, told me if I didn't form a contract, the beast would get me. "Wait, aren't you here to save me? Why do I have to do it? Plus, I don't think we have time to be signing paperwork." My eyes darted to the beast seeing it and reminding myself of what my alternative was. "Alright, I'll do it just help me."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 16, 2021 6:07 pm

“I can’t do much by myself!” The thing shouts at you but when it hears you’re ready it’s head turns, Golden eyes glittering at you as it bounds towards you. “The contract is seal!” As it says that you feel it’s paw press against your blouse when you look down a paw print is left behind like a tattoo on your breast over where you believe your heart is.

“Alright to start your transformation place your hand over my mark and concentrate. Then you’ll feel your weapon emerge. You have to retrieve it fast if you lose your concentration you’ll have trouble retrieving your weapon!” When you place your hand over your heart and think for a moment you begin to understand what the creature was saying. It feels like you could pick up on your own heart beat through the paw print and as you focused on it, the handle or shaft of something begins to form in your hands.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm

I was taken aback as the creature reacted to my agreement to whatever it was I'd agreed to. When the tattoo formed, I was utterly confused not really feeling any stronger. "Okay, uh, how does this help us?" I was a bit perplexed about the idea of transforming, but if I didn't do this, I'd still get taken by that beast only I'd have a paw-shaped tattoo on my chest to boot. "Alright, here goes nothing."

Reaching for the spot on my chest she'd marked, I closed my eyes not quite sure what I was supposed to be concentrating on until I felt my heartbeat. It felt so much clearer than before, so I focused my concentration on my heartbeat not sure what to expect. When I felt something poke out through my skin, I immediately gripped it and pulled. When I felt it finally come out completely, I opened my eyes to see what was in my hand surprised to see some kind of trident though it only had two prongs instead of three, so I guess it was more of a Bident. The two prongs were curved in such a way that the space between them was heart-shaped.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 16, 2021 7:24 pm

When you fully retrieved your weapon and opened your eyes once again you realize that it wasn’t the only thing you had done. Or at least not the only thing that was done too you. Your body had changed, your hair, new clothes replaced your school uniform and you felt more aware, more active and most of all stronger than before. Lighter even, nimble too, you spring up to your feet as if it were a motion you’d practiced a thousand times holding your bident out in front of you.

By now the wolfman had finally managed to dislodge himself from your teacher who weakly moaned something in protest. He snarled and began to slowly make his way toward you, examining you and how much of a threat you really air. The musk was following him though but it’s effects were severely dampened compared to just moments ago
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 8:59 pm

I really shouldn't have been surprised. After the monster, the strange creature giving me power, pulling a spear from my chest, transforming really was just another thing to drop on the pile of weird. Whether I was dreaming or not, I figured I may as well put up a fight as I raised my new weapon pointing it directly at my foe with relative ease.

At the very least, I was glad he was moving away from my teacher, so I wouldn't risk swinging a weapon around her comatose body. I was hesitant at first remembering that scent around him, but as he stalked closer, I realized how much weaker of an effect it had now. Another power I'd been given, perhaps? Either way, I needed to take advantage of it. Just because it was weaker didn't mean it wouldn't start getting to me if I kept breathing it in. Pulling the weapon back towards me, I charged forward closing the distance before thrusting my spear with all the force I could muster.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 19, 2021 9:28 pm

You charge at the wolfman and your feet feel lighter than ever, the effort you seem to muster feels like it’s triple maybe quadruple anything you’ve ever done for PE alone as your feet practically fly towards the wolfman. Your blinding speed of course catches him off guard and your spear slices into him. You were expecting blood but when you see his ribs where your weapon had landed you see a purplish smoke pour out of the gash, and the wouldn’t itself had a somewhat pinkish glow around it almost keeping the wound open. That’s when you hear he creature speak again.

“That’s it! You’re draining him of the miasma! When the miasma’s drains away completely his form will whither away and he’ll go back to being human!”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu May 20, 2021 2:42 am

I smiled to myself as my spear sunk into the creature, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it didn't bleed at all. The pink enveloping the wound confused me, but the best I could guess was that it was my new powers at work. I was a little surprised to hear the creature I'd made this contract with speak telling me this thing would go back to being human. "Wait, this thing used to be human?!" (12)For a moment, I felt my grip loosen at the shock before I realize I'd almost let go grabbing hold in the hopes of keeping this thing at bay. "A person turned into this sex-crazed monster. How does that happen?"
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 30, 2021 12:56 pm

The little wolf-cat.. thing gawps at you as you continue to ask your questions in the middle of a heated fight. “It’s.. it’s hard to explain! The miasma gathers where the border between the human and dark realms are weakest and the miasma can basically latch onto a person intensifying a person’s desires, until the miasma forms a shell around the person transforming them into Lust-Beasts who create dens of miasma!” He rattles off an almost unnecessary amount of information for you retain your grip and the beast staggers away from you howling.

It certainly looked wounded but it wasn’t about to let its prey and you slip away now. (20) But you remain complete steadfast in your resolve as you hold your spear aloft. The wolfman’s wild swipes are easy batted away as you land consecutive blows against the thing as more miasma leaks out of him but also seem to dissipate as you bring your weapon to bear. Eventually your myriad cuts cause the beast to collapse to the floor, it’s injuries too much and in a cloud of opaque purple smoke the shell schulffs off of the man beneath to reveal the old janitor none the worse for wear. “It looks like you tamed your first Lust-Beast” the tiny creature holds in his mouth a small glowing purple gem and then tosses it to you.

“Take this! It’s concentrated Ether. Swallow it like a pill it’ll replenish your energy.”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Sun May 30, 2021 3:58 pm

I was still a bit unsettled to hear there was a human under all of this muscle and sinew, but I was more scared of what would happen to Ms. Halinor and me if I didn't keep stabbing this thing. Under my breath, I whispered, "I'm sorry, whoever you are," before I continued my efforts of stabbing this thing repeatedly. I let out a sigh of relief seeing that the man underneath, one of the janitorial staff, looked to be unharmed when the last of the miasma was drawn from his body. It lifted my heart to see I didn't need to hurt him to save us from that beast that had been controlling him though a little doubt lingered in my mind. "He's going to be okay, right?"

I was a bit confused when he mentioned I'd tamed the thing, and it only got worse when he handed me the purple pill. "What do you mean replenish my energy? I beat the creature and saved myself and the staff. You don't want me to do more, do you?" I'd stumbled upon one of these things and had no choice but to do something about it, and I'd been so hyperfocused on the threat that I hadn't even considered what might happen after, but I certainly hadn't intended to go after more of these things. I held the pill out to him. "Thank you so much for your help, but school puts enough on my plate without having to fight monsters on top of it." I really hoped there would be a way out of this though it was a weak hope considering I had no idea what the contract had fully entailed.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:17 pm

The creature looks up at you still holding out the little gem. “The janitor should be fine, he might wake up with a really bad headache or something, but he won’t remember what happened. As for the woman... she might not remember anything either but what the Lust-Beast did to her was real and she’ll definitely feel that. But she was lucky she wasn’t dragged off to who knows where and bred by these guys.”

Retracting his paw so he can stretch them a bit and move around. “Look, we made a contract there’s no way out of this. And.. well if you backdown now this problem is only gonna get worse. Lust beasts don’t just pop up willynilly. They do because a Greater-Beast as claimed this town as their territory. You can’t fight forever so the ether lets you keep pushing. You wouldn’t want to lose your form in the middle of a fight now would you? That and..”

He creature shifts their eyes to the side. “I’m only offering you the ether because I’m certain you won’t like the other method to replenishing your energy.. and possibly getting stronger..”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:05 am

I sighed as it became clear this guy wasn't going to let me out of this. I'd only wanted to protect myself and my teacher and never see anything like that wolf creature ever again, but he made it sound like I was going to whether I helped him fight them or not. I was a bit disappointed to hear Ms. Halinor would certainly know something had happened to her even if she couldn't remember what. I also didn't want to know what he considered something I wouldn't like considering what he expected of me.

"Fine," I groaned, "but I need a better explanation. About you, about these things, about anything I need to know to fight this." I looked down at the pill, the fact that it was at least a similar color to the miasma I'd just shaved off of the sex-crazed monster the janitor had turned into not lost on me. Seeing no alternative but something I'd been assured was worse, I popped it into my swallowing it whole like every pill I'd ever had to take completley unsure of just what was about to happen, but that was starting to feel routine already.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:32 am

The small crystal of ether goes down entirely smoothly as the effect feel almost as immediate. You instantly feel ready to run a marathon or something, like all of a sudden you’ve got more energy than you know what to do with. On top of it was a pleasant warmth like a spring day cascading over you. Your muscles feel limbered up, ready to take on the world.

“See? It’s nice right? Ether is the energy collected when miasma coalesces around intense emotion, usually lust. Kinda like what you humans call a pearl. Lust-Beasts need to collect them to get stronger or else they’ll just fade away into nothing, magical girls like you use the Ether to power your transformations since conventional weapons don’t really work on the beasts.” The creature licks his paw as you watch the miasma around you dissipate into nothingness. “Well that’s a job well done. Why don’t we get out of here.”
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:47 am

I gasped in surprise as energy after downing that pill. "Wow, that's certainly something. I feel great now." I nodded as he briefly explained how miasma formed into ether. I hesitated when he mentioned just getting out of her though. "You said she'd forget everything, but she'd still feel what happened to her. If she wakes up next to the janitor like this she's going to think he raped her."

Beginning to pick up Ms. Halinor, I got ready to move her. "He's a victim in this too, so it wouldn't be good for him to get possessed and accused of rape. It's sad she'll never know who did this to her but having her accuse someone else wouldn't make the situation any better." I didn't want to drag her unconscious body through the more populated parts of the school, so I just dragged her to another classroom in the old part of the school setting her in a chair. "There, I think it's time I headed home for the night now. So how am I supposed to turn back into myself? I can't just show up at home looking like someone else."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:02 pm

“If we get her cleaned up I can help, make it seem like what happened to her was just a bad dream or a good one, depending on what she’s into. It’ll take a bit of your energy though.” Your little patron offers you as you begin to move her body back to a sensible place.

Regardless of whether or not you take him up on your offer to obfuscate the truth for Ms. Halinor your patron just tells you to close your eyes. “Just imagine yourself as how you used to be think about the clothes you were wearing before, your hair, everything. You have to concentrate though if you break concentration you’ll have to start all over.”

When you close your eyes and begin to picture yourself you seem able to maintain a clear mental image of yourself now in your new form. Now you needed to strip that away and replace it with things more familiar to you.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:11 am

I was glad to hear we could clean things up. "I see, that will make things easier. I hate that this is the best we can do for her, but it's better than nothing." I went ahead to clean her up and make sure she wouldn't live knowing she'd been raped without knowing justice for her assailant.

I nodded as he explained how to change back. "Alright, I'll go ahead and do that now." Closing my eyes and seeing my transformed self, I focused on imagining parts of my body changing back little by little. A bit unsure about this I changed things one after the other instead of trying to change it all at once starting with removing the cat ears as the clearest difference as well as darkening my hair back to its normal shade.

Assuming I was able to change back successfully, I looked down at myself. "Alright, I guess I'll head back home now. It's probably pretty late." Lifting my phone, I checked the current time.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games