More Than You Bargained For[Lorielle]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: More Than You Bargained For[Lorielle]

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:10 am

She smiles at you, "Oh, that's okay. Mistakes happen." She was about to enter the door when you asked your question. "Oh yes, there's an intercom in the room that'll let you contact the front desk. You can tell my brother what you need, and he'll set you up with what you need, enjoy!" With that, she enters the room leaving you to enter one of the other available private rooms.

Entering the room, you found yourself in a small room with a place for you to leave your personal belongings and a pile of fresh towels. From the next room, you could hear the sound reminiscent of a babbling brook. Looking into the room, you could see the pool. In the middle was a pile of rocks from which water was falling down producing the sound you heard. By the side, you could see a small console which must be where the intercom can be found.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:59 am

Olivia nodded with a smile at the young woman stepping into her own private room before long not wanting to cause an even more awkward situation. Everything about this was pleasant to say the least. The sound of the faucet, the decor. It was set her at ease as she put her things away and stripped to down to her birthday suit.

Once she was naked she walked over to the intercom to ring it up. "Hello? Front desk, i'd like to request the neo-robo masseuse if thats okay, the pamphlet convinced me haha." She lets out a nervous chuckle as she listens acknowledging anytihng that she might need to sign off on before heading off to the pool to soak waiting for her robot masseuse to arrive.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:22 am

Easing yourself into the water, you find the heat quickly soaks into your muscles starting to quickly start soothing out your aches, and there seemed to be a light scent of lilacs permeating the room. Activating the intercom, you hear the man up front's voice. "Sure thing, she should be there in about five minutes, give or take." After the two of you stop talking, you see a light above your door turn from red to yellow.

Sure enough, about four minutes later, the light quickly turns green, and the figure of the robotic lizard steps into the room. As she looked at you, it was hard to tell if she was wearing a visor over her eyes, or if the visor was some kind of screen displaying the eyes. "You called for a massage? Would you like to do this over here, or would you prefer I bring things into the water?" She rolls up a waist-high massage table, but she pulls something else off the top of it. It appears to be a kind of floatation ring with some wood in the middle. It appears it is meant to keep you from sinking too deep into the water while allowing the water to rise up around your body just a little.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:08 am

The seconds ticked by for Olivia as she manages to get herself to relax a bit. The water warm, the gentle bubbling. It was nice, though it didn’t last nearly as long as she expected it to last as she suddenly hears the robotic voice from behind her. The surprise was enough for her to splash and flail around for just a moment before she manages to do collect herself.

“O-oh hum.. I’ve never done a massage.. in the water before.. I guess that might be fun..” she says as she struggles to look the boy in the eye.. or faceplate. Still she didn’t want to seem to suspicious or awkward. Though she was definitely caught off by the beauty of the thing, the bots she fought were crude while vaguely anthropomorphic this seemed top of the line. It only lent to her theory she was deal with some sort of rogue scientist. (Personal will roll: 5 Olivia lowers her guard)

She self-rationalizes enough that she drops her arm away from her chest not bothering to cover her tits in front of what is essentially an inanimate object and awaited for her next instructions for the massage course.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:56 am

"Very well," She steps into the pool completely unbothered about being in the water despite being some kind of machine. Placing the flotation device in the water, she gestures to it. "Go ahead and lay down, and I can start with your back." Laying down on your stomach as directed, you feel it sink lightly letting your chest dip into the water though an elevated section for your head keeps your face from getting submerged.

With you in position, she begins massaging your lower back starting just above your ass. As advertised, she seems to know just where and how firmly to press down as your muscles are forced to submit to her ministrations. When she gets up to your shoulders, she steps in front of you kneeling down to look you in the eye as she works your shoulders.

Now looking close-up, you're able to see that what initially seemed to be a visor covering her eyes was in fact some kind of screen that was merely displaying 'eyes'. Said eyes wink out for a moment only to be replaced by a flash of many lights. Your head spun from the sudden sensory overload, but before you recovered, you were hit again, and again and again. Each time, your mind felt hazier as if it was surrounded by cotton. "Just relax, my client. There is nothing to hide feeling so relaxed, so tell me...What is an outsider doing in our quaint little town." Hearing the calming words of such a close confidant, you simply can't imagine why you would ever try to deceive her.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:47 am

Feeling the warm water against her breasts in such a manner was certainly a strange one. Even in this position it felt like the water lapped at her labia, as the flotation device bobbed up and down the waterline. She couldn’t help but let out a soft moan along with her little yelps and coos from the massage in general. This robot was well programmed and she was almost about to compliment it when she was surprised to see it step in front of her and suddenly flash her.

Will roll: 2+1=3
Conversion gain d6: 1 1/1000
Olivia’s eyes rolled back slightly as her mind tried to adjust to the sudden lights as well as the subliminal messaging. “I.. mm~ I’m here to.. investigate Neo-robo~ find.. Dr.. Silico the CEO.. she’s the problem, maybe.. even have a bit of fun.. away from.. the big city while I’m at it..” she admits to the robot in a somewhat dreamy voice. Her eyes coming back down to meet the robo-lizard’s gaze.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 am

She smiles as you tell her your plans. "The mistress? It's good of you to be so honest, but I can't help but wonder why you would be looking into her?" There's another flash as she approves of your honesty striking your mind with a wonderful feeling of fulfillment to reward you. As she stands from the water, you see that between her legs she comes fully equipped which was surprising. You'd fought many of these robots, but you'd never seen one sporting an erection. It was also an unusual sight considering the tits they'd apparently felt the need to slap on the chest plate.

Walking around behind you, you feel her grab your hips rolling you onto your back. Your front was now completely exposed to this thing, and it was hard not to notice it's thick cock twitch as something dribbled from the tip. How they made a robot's dick look and act like it was the real deal. She slapped it down against your stomach slowly dragging it away. You feel the heft of it with each inch she dragged down against your labia teasing you as it went. "Now, why doesn't a sweat little thing tell me what kind of fun you were looking to have while you were away from the big city." You feel the head of that cock poke and prod at your lips, but she seems to be waiting on you.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:40 am

Will roll:8
Conversion: 6, 7/1000

Olivia could only hum in delight when the robot zapped her brain, encouraging her even further as she felt her mind fog up and her resistance wane. She was being a good little thing~ why not keep obeying~ she moaned as the light washed over her and her eyes fell on the robot’s member when she was spun around.

She gasped quietly to herself at the robot’s teasing.. to feel that cock against clit as it was then soon to be within her. “Mm~ quick fun~ a nice fuck~ broke up with.. girlfriend~ need cock~ maybe~ experiment with.. animals~” she moans out spreading her legs wide practically begging for the robot to do her in and fuck her brains out here and now.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:29 am

She smiles as you answer her question. "Well then, let me be the first in town to give you a true welcome." Pulling back her hips, she drags her cock against every inch of your vulva until her cock head lines up with your entrance. Wedging it in slowly for a moment building tension before she thrusts forward filling you with her satisfying girth.

She doesn't waste much time before she pulls back to thrust in and fill you once again. Each thrust felt amazing as your mind easily shut out thoughts entirely to bask in the pleasure of sex. Her grin grew as she watched you enjoying her rapid, controlled thrusting. "Hmm, enjoying yourself so far? If you're up for it, I have a trick up my sleeve I think you'll adore."
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:32 am

The anticipation was enough to die from, Olivia's mind already clouded by both pleasure and the foul technology she was struck with as she stared between her firm breasts as the synthetic cock that was lining up and then slowly pushing into her. Her moans came out wantonly, it would take a trained eye to recognize the heroine was not a hero to be respected but a whore to be used.

But when the robot spoke again she couldnt help but nod. "Mmm~ Anything, your mmph cock is so good, give me whatever you want~" She says thoroughly enjoying her little spa trip, she wondered if Neo-robo had robots like these all over the city and how much fun she could have with each of them at this point.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:01 am

Hearing you give your permission, she brought her tail around to dangle over your face. An x-shaped crease appeared at the tip spreading down the length until it met another crease around the circumference of her tail about half a foot down the length. Her tail split into four pieces which spread apart revealing a hole underneath.

From this hole, a second cock extends out now dangling directly above your lips. It's so close, you can smell it. You nearly question why a robot would have a sexual scent, but a drop hits your upper lips overwhelming your mind with an even stronger dose of the scent. The cock begins lowering towards your lips ready to lodge itself between your lips.
Firehead

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:14 am

Will Test: 4
Conversion: 5 12/1000

"Ohh~ For me? Thank you for the meal~" Olivia parted her lips allowing the synthetic cock to slip between her pillowy cock-loving lips, the taste and smell burning into her, chipping away at her sanity bit by bit. This time Olivia had a surprise for the robot using her muscular arms she gripped the sides of the robot's rather thick prehensile tail and nudged the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until the robot could feel that it met know resistance and no gag reflex.

The heroine held the cock there for a solid minute, her face turning red and her blue hair gently gaining some of her signature red as well, a slight side effect from essentially choking herself for a minute on the robot's second dick. "Hahh~ now that you've mm~ seen what that can do, please fuck my mouth with all you've got~ Show me how you treat your customers~" She says with a devilish smile to the robot, goading it into more debauchery.
Lorielle

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:43 am

The robot above you coo'd in delight as you quickly deep-throated her tail-cock. Her hips did not stop from slamming into you in a precise rapid pace. She eyed you as you started to choke yourself a little on her dick for a few moments. You could feel her dick leaking pre generously into your stomach. When you finally pull her cock free from your throat asking her to give you everything she has. "Yes, you are a customer, and the customer is always right, so who am I to disappoint?"

She thrust back into you from both ends filling you with both cocks at the same time before pulling both cocks out leaving only a feeling of emptiness behind for a brief moment before she fills you again. Both of her hands get to work, one rubbing your clit while the other played with your chest. "Such a wonderful woman to be able to take me this hard. You must take very good care of your body." Lifting one leg from the water, she places it down on your shoulder. You feel the float sink a little more into the water as she pins you down firmly beneath her without missing a beat with her hips.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games