Heroic Legacies [LAZY KITSUNE]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Heroic Legacies [LAZY KITSUNE]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 4:35 pm

The woman's moans fill your ears as you watch and see it pump something into her as the tentacles begin thrust more eagerly into you, reaching deeply into your naughty depths as pleasure wracks your body. You soon find that the tendrils have moved to wrap around your breasts and tease your nipples too, while another now rubs and grinds against your love button as the woman's belly swells slowly. Only once she looks like she is nearly a few months pregnant does the plant slowly begin to pull her off while slowly moving you towards the protrusion. The woman seems to pass out as she pops off and is set off to the side, while the tentacle in your pussy begins working to leak even more sap in towards your womb while it wriggles and pumps in more vigorously in an effort to try and stretch you out a bit more for what was to come.

All the while, it feeds you more and more of its divine, mind numbing, euphoric sap~
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 4:44 pm

I arch my back to give the plant as much access to my depths as it wants, panting heavily around the vine in my mouth. I wanted it. I wanted it to take me, to fill me up like it did her and fuck me senseless. The sap and scent had turned my brain to pliable fuck putty so I gave no second thought to giving myself to this thing. I let it stretch me out, my labia spread wide for its vines while my body worked on instinct to please all the vines that toyed with it, letting it coat me and fill me with this sap. As more squirted down my throat, I was officially made into a dumb as a dirt seedbed, my mind numbed completely to everything but the pleasure.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 4:50 pm

Seemingly sensing this, it withdrew the tentacle in your pussy, leaving you empty and hollow there for a moment. But as it sunk you down onto the protrusion, you were filled pleasantly and more so than before. But the best was yet to come. The thing was covered with ridges and nodules that rubbed and stimulated every bit of your inner depths. And as it began to work its way til it pressed against the entrance of your womb, it began to vibrate and buzz pleasantly as it continued to fill your rear and mouth with more sap, while every bit of your body tingled. Utter nirvana and euphoria was yours to enjoy as you found your own hips moving to impale yourself upon the strange, seed laying protrusion.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We can speed this part up a bit if you like.
And if you like, you can roll to beat the possibility of gaining a sexual flaw thingy, something that your weak against or makes easier for others to have fun with ya~
Roll to beat is a 23 on a d100
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 4:54 pm

I didn't even have the self awareness to complain when my pussy was left empty, clenching against air desperately for something to stuff it. Even if I were, though, I wouldn't have been complaining for long as it soon speared my fuckable, compliant body on its seeder. Euphoric moans spilled out around the vine in my mouth as I fucked myself against the plant, utterly enraptured and devoted to this moment.

Rolled a 44, I guess she's just too out of it for any of this to have a meaningful impact on her once she recovers.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 5:00 pm

The next three hours go by like this... you being filled slowly with more sap in your rear and your mouth, which seems to both energize and sustain you at the same time. The protrusion works to pump some kind of other tingly sap into your womb bit by bit, preparing it for the seed to cum as you are coated all over in the sticky sap. You are only the barest bit aware of the fact that the cultist lady soon cries out in ecstasy and lays a seed onto the ground before stumbling on off, her robes left behind. Not that you care, for all your body seems to be waiting for is the moment when you too are seeded.

It comes after three hours of constant climax, constant nirvana and euphoria. The seed makes its way up the tube, spreading you wider then you were already as mind numbing pleasure further bounced across your body. And just like the girl, once the seed was deposited into your womb, you came so hard that finally, blackness took you as you were slowly pulled off.

You awoke, roughly an hour later, in your bathtub, with one of the servants slowly washing you clean. Your entire body felt intensely sensitive, and your belly was swollen where you could feel a seed.

Your mother was sitting nearby, blushing a bit but reading a book that seemed to have an illustration of the plant on it. She looked to you and sighed as she said, "I should have informed me of the gift your father sent me three years ago. Might have been able to warn you about it."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 5:21 pm

My head is more than a little foggy as I come to, my memory less than complete. "Ugh... I groan moving slightly in the bathtub before gasping out how strangely sensitive my body felt. I placed a hand on my belly, feeling a strange sensation within. I looked up, still in a daze and unsure if I should be covering myself or not as I'm cleaned. "M...mother... what... Gift? My head is so..." I murmur, before my eyes widen and I sit upright in the bath, feeling how full I am and how sore my legs feel from the motion. "The girl! There was a young woman ensnared in the plant before it got me too. I think she was our intruder. Please tell me I was found with another person!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 2:49 am

"I didn't find a girl, no, when I discovered you'd found the gift your Father sent me. But there was some strange robes nearby. We kept them, so you can examine them in a little while, once we've coaxed the seed out of you."

Your mother explains that for the last few years, his libido had been growing weaker, while hers only seemed to grow a bit. During an expedition to a tropical region, he discovered a strange plant that used others to briefly carry and then plant its seeds, while making them feel oh so good along the way. He sent her a seed of it and a book on how to take care of it, so that even if he couldn't directly stimulate her as she was used to, she could still have something from him to help, especially during the times he was gone.

"The sap can also be thinned a bit and then fermented into a fine wine, and the seed itself can be quite delicious or pressed to draw out an exquisite oil for cooking." Your mother adds as the servant begins to gently press at your stomach in several places, seeming to be prodding the seed. Given how sensitive you are right now, even this feels strangely good.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat May 15, 2021 10:59 am

I lower my head as I hear the news of the woman's seeming escape. "If only I had kept my senses. It should have been an easy capture. I will have to study the robes later. It may match up with- Ooooh~" I moan more girlishly than my manners would imply of me and buck my hips with the servant's touch. "Please be gentle... it feels very... sensitive." I say, blushing as I feel how wet I'm getting from this process. "Mother, is it necessary that you and the servant are in here for this? Can I not manage myself? This is very embarrassing to say the least!"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 12:54 pm

"No, we do not. But the servant will need to show you what to do." Your mother says as she gets up and leaves to give you some privacy. Though you notice her blushing a bit and rubbing her own thighs together.

The servant shows you where to push and how long to push. She warned that 'laying' the seed was in of itself going to be pleasurable, so she shouldn't be worried about any pain. She did add however that you were likely to be sensitive for a fair while, another day or two at most.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 16, 2021 4:47 pm

Sighing about my predicament, I sank back into the bath a little. Two more days of this sensitivity seemed like it might be a burden. Still, its not like I planned on doing anything to stimulating. As long as I avoided serious fights or injuries... and didn't have another run in with that plant... then I should be fine. Just as soon as I... uuughhuhh... push out this... damnable... seed... ooooh~

I press my hands to my abdomen the way I was shown and begin to release the seed, my moans no doubt carrying down the hall, and perhaps through a great deal of the house. Not that I meant to be loud, but the servant certainly wasn't lying about it being pleasurable and I was so very sensitive and unused to this kind of stimulation. In better circumstances, I would hide myself for a week after such shame, but I had work to get to. At least this was a private affair that none outside the household knew about, and its not like situations like this were likely to occur again once I returned to my search.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 4:57 pm

It takes about ten minutes, but you manage to work the seed out. It glows softly with a slight light as it rests in the water, and you are able to wind down from the orgasmic process that getting it out had become. A servant then comes in, helps you dry off and takes the seed away. It only just occurs to you that given that its supposed to be a section where only your mother is allowed in, that she had likely done this several times herself!

Regardless, heading back to your own room you find the robes and the fragment of cloth there. You also find a stack of books, and a note from your mother informing you she had the servants try to find books that might be of use in identifying the symbols.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 16, 2021 5:47 pm

With the seed deposited and my body dried, I wear one of my bath robes, draped across my body and tied together to protect my modest. With no guests in the house and my body a little too exhausted still for any travelling just yet, even if I discovered the secret to the robes immediately, I may as well dress casually until I was prepared to go. The silken gowns felt soft on my skin, but the breezy sensation that came with them felt a little interesting with my heightened sensitivity. Nothing too distracting, however, and it might even be better for me right now than wearing any tight fitting undergarments. My hair is left out of its ribbon for the time being, the blonde locks flowing unbound down past my shoulders, curling slightly as they get closer to the ends.

I make my way to my room and examine what the servants have brought to me for my inspection. I begin by laying the books out of their stack so I may better see the full collection at my disposal. It was very useful of my mother to have had these gathered. I turn to look at the robes and fragment of clothe, recalling the sensation I felt the last time I touched one of these symbols. For what purpose would someone willingly wear clothing that did that to them, unless they had some means of controlling its effects? I started to look over them, seeing if I could find a match for the symbols in any of the books.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 1:17 am

You pass a few servants as you go, who smile and nod. For some strange reason, you have the impression their eyes linger more on you. It sends strange tingles up and down your body, tingles that remain even when you are alone in your room and you begin looking through the books.

rolled a 1d10, your roll to beat this time is a 1 x3 This is basically given to you, so I'm going to roll an additional die to see how well your search goes.
Roll-9
additional info will come following your reply~

Touching the symbol again lights it up and again arouses you, with a part of you suddenly having the urge to walk through your home with the robe open and see how the servants react to being able to easily see you flaunting your naturally gifted beauty. However, you quickly find the symbols in several books about ancient religions and cults. They seem to be something that was used by an sect of worshippers following an ancient fertility goddess. One who it was said after some unknown event transformed and shifted into a goddess of carnality and lust.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 17, 2021 8:32 pm

You underestimate my bad luck. Completely and honestly, rolled a god dang 1

Looking over the symbols, I quickly start finding matches with them across a few of the books, signifying their association with a rather obscure, ancient fertility goddess. Not the kind of deity you would expect to be associated with esoteric cults and criminal activities, though looking further into this source I found references to this goddess become one later referred to as one of carnality and lust. There was nothing concrete here as of yet, though before I could look into it further, I felt... a strange sensation overcome me as I examined the symbols in closer detail.

My mind leapt back to the looks a few of my servants gave me as I passed through the hallways and I felt my body heat up. A subtle wetness began to form between my legs and, breathing heavily as if just recovering from a young love's first kiss, I gently parted my robes to let them open up to show off my body. Exposed as I was, I picked up one of the books and continued to read it as I turned and left my room, walking through the halls of my childhood home. Many of these servants had known me as a child, I wonder if they would be interested to see how much I had grown. I blushed at the thought, but continued to read, though I wasn't sure myself if I was paying more attention to the book or to the reactions of those around me as I went on my walk.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 pm

Walking through the house like this, you most assuredly felt the eyes of every servant on you as you strolled along. Their gazes, of surprise, arousal, and for a number of them, lust, sent strong shivers up and down your own spine as you continued reading... or well, you were slowly flipping through the pages. It was hard to keep focused on the actual words when you heard the soft gasps or hushed murmurs as you passed servants, them wondering what had come over you but at the same time admiring or envying the sight you were giving them.

You eventually find yourself upstairs, stopping as you step onto an open air balcony. The breeze feels especially good on your exposed, sensitive body, and you are just as horny as you were earlier that evening!
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 2:06 am

My nipples grew hard and pussy damp under the gaze of the household. The longer I had known each servant, the hotter my body felt at the looks of lust in their eyes. I wonder if my languages tutor ever thought he'd see me like this? I bit my lip, feeling so hot now that even the open gown felt uncomfortable, so I let it drop to the floor and carried on walking, my ass swaying as I went. I smile as I feel the breeze flow over my from the balcony and I step out, setting the book on the balcony edge for the moment to just enjoy the wind as I stood out on the balcony with my eyes closed and a smile on my face, and an ever growing wetness between my legs.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 18, 2021 7:43 am

https://p4.wallpaperbetter.com/wallpaper/393/805/217/anime-anime-girls-re-zero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-blue-hair-wallpaper-preview.jpg the maid

It turned out you'd been followed, as you heard footsteps behind you. Turning, you actually saw someone that surprised you somewhat- one of the daughters of the servants who'd also lived with you and at times played with you. Meira if you recalled.

Now she was a servant as well, wearing the cute outfit that your Mother preferred for all the maids. She was blushing, but looking at you with a mixture of surprise, arousal, lust, and longing. You could see her rubbing her own legs together as she drank in your naked sight, even as she blushed and looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't manage it.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 3:02 pm

I raised my brow as I saw the maid that had followed me onto the balcony. I didn't expect to be approached like this, right now, but I had no complaints. If she had something to talk to me about, then of course I would listen. And I certainly didn't mind being seen. I turned around to face her, my arms resting on the balcony edge as I leaned back a little, the position pushing my hips forward as I parted my legs slightly, leaving nothing hidden.

"Hmm? Meira, right?" I ask, tilting my head to the side innocently. "Is there something the matter? You look like you're absolutely desperate to tell me something."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 18, 2021 3:12 pm

She tries a few times as she gets closer... then just decides to try something else and rushes forward to press her own clothed body against your own, one hand darting between you both to stroke delicately at your folds as the other presses your head close to hers as her lips seek to claim your own! Her kiss is a bit clumsy, but you can easily pick up on the eagerness as she grinds softly against you, the feeling of her soft uniform rubbing against your nipples and skin sending additional pleasant shivers through you.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 10:54 pm

More than a little surprised by her actions, I'm even more surprised to find my first reaction to be giggling. While I help guide the kiss into a more confident one, as soon as its over I tap her on the nose cutely. "What do you think you're ~ah~ doing?" I ask with a grin, gently pushing her back. "Look, don't touch." Forcing some distance between the two of us, I cross my arms, propping up my ample chest on them, and tutted while shaking my head. "This is very unprofessional of you. What do you have to say for yourself?" I ask, coyly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games