No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 2:33 am

She looks taken aback when you start to tug at your beltline and stares wide eyed. The motion catches the attention of the other patrons who stare on in shocked silence, expecting Elissa to berate you for such behaviour. For a moment, her expression indicates that she'll do just that... but then your pheromones hit and her expression immediately softens. "You-oh... oh wow..." she murmurs, leaning forward to get a look as her cheeks flush a deep red. Her tight dress hugs her bountiful chest tightly enough that you can see how quickly her nipples stiffen. "Oh... its definitely... bigger than most... all... any human co..." her voice trails off as some drool trickles down her chin.

Having leaned in closer, she's only exposed herself to more of your pheromones. In fact, now she's getting a direct hit from where they're most potent. This seems definitely enough to get the job done, but one whiff of your scent makes her lean instinctively closer for another. If you let her lean any closer you have no doubt she'd be completely overpowered by your scent. You could stop this now and try to take her someplace private, or you could let her get carried away, and enjoy the incredulous look on the faces of the men staring daggers into your back when their precious Eli rubs her face against your crotch in front of everyone.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 2:49 am

It was something of a shock just how powerfully she reacted to the real thing, although he certainly couldn't complain about the results. Seeing her ample tits up close and personal, the outline of her nipples through the fabric of her dress. He had half a mind to pull the hem down and feast on her generous rack. It seemed that she was of similar mind as she leered down his pants at the length they contained. He had the feeling if she wasn't stopped, she'd be burying her face between his legs, and as much as he would enjoy this pretty redhead's mouth around his cock, he had a feeling it wouldn't do much for his or her popularity in town to let her blow him in front of the denizens. So he reached forward and seized her chin with his thick fingers, tilting her head up so she had to look at him rather than his shaft.

"Think we'll be needin' that room now, don't you?" He asked rhetorically, wiping a strand of her drool away with his thumb. "Be a good girl and go fetch the key. Then I'll be all yours."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 2:59 am

She seemed in a daze as you tilted her head up, though moments later her head cleared enough for her to look embarrassed. This washed away with an excited shiver when you said "be a good girl" and she nodded. "O-OK... I suppose I can... try and see... what its like." she says, trying to reclaim some of her composure as she stumbles back away from you and goes to fetch a room key. Everyone stares at you in shock for a bit, though most start to focus on their food or drink instead and a few decide that its late enough to head to their rooms or respective homes.

Elissa returns, a lot of uncertainty returning to her mannerisms. "OK, Ghaz... I... I can show you to your room... but maybe we shouldn't do anything... I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me. But we can chat more up there. If that's alright with you." She's clearly still hot and bothered, but it seems she's trying to fight through the cloud of pheromones now that you've given her some breathing room. Though she can't hide how she eyes you up with interest.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 3:12 am

Ghaz gave a laugh in response to her nervousness, but nodded his head. It was rather cute, seeing her try to retain some level of dignity now that she was out of the worst of it. He didn't quite understand why she was so resistant to it; he was always a rather desirable specimen back home, and even with his foreign tastes, she was quite a treat on the eyes. Maybe she would be more pliable once she didn't have half the inn staring her down judgmentally. If nothing else, being alone in a room together would make it harder for her to avoid breathing in his scent, and he could disrobe without undue concern.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything you don't want." He told her, the look in her eyes earlier assuring him that he wouldn't need to be forcing anything regardless. He rose from his seat and placed an arm around her, letting his hand rest on the small of her back as he led them up the stairs and down whichever way the room in question was, depending on her for guidance. Only once he was inside with her would he speak up again.

"You don't mind if I peel some of these layers off, do you? It's not as cold down here as I figured," Not strictly a lie, considering the heavier furs he had clad himself in to brave the journey. Of course, he fully intended on doing more than just that, stripping off his cloak and shirt to give her a view of his bared chest, broad and hard and battle scarred as it was. He might not have known much of human women, but orcish gals always liked their men well-built, and he had no reason to believe their pale-skinned counterparts would disagree.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 3:25 am

She seemed put at ease by your words and smiled as she let you place an arm around her. Her breathing quickened, such closeness no doubt brining her right against your pheromones, though not quite as potently as when your crotch was exposed. She led you to your room, which you once again had to squeeze yourself through the doorframe of, though you could at least stand without your head hitting the ceiling. You note how heavy your footfalls sound on the wooden floors of the second floor and how the rooms don't look like they offer much in the way of sound muffling. Its likely anyone staying at the Inn will be very much away of whatever you end up doing to Elissa.

She hands you the key once you're in your room and gestures around. The furniture will do, though it is clearly made for a size smaller than yourself, but at least you have a place to sleep, a table and chair, a window to look outside and a wardrobe and some drawers to store some belongings - not that you carry many with you. "We also offer a bathing service if that's something you feel like... uh... but you'd have to wait for tomorrow for that." she says, her voice catching again.

"Oh, no, of course, you can... make yourself as comfortable as you like, hun." she says, taking a step back and looking a fair bit flustered as you begin to disrobe. She tries not to eye you up, but you catch a couple of appreciative looks. "So, ah, anything in particular you want to talk about... Uh... your travel here, was it that long?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 3:35 am

There was a certain appeal to the inn's lack of insulation; the cold glares he got in the commons room would be paid back in full if all the inhabitants were forced to listen as he ruined their sweet barmaid for them over and over throughout the night. Trying to swallow down the thrill those thoughts gave him, he nodded politely as she tried to find conversation where she previously failed.

"Sounds like somethin' I'd be interested in." Ghaznak replied absentmindedly in response to her offer of bathing. He was certainly going to need some cleaning up in the morning if all went well. They both would, considering how backed up he felt. She still seemed terse around him, though, and he didn't want to go spooking her off before she got flustered enough to disrobe herself. Taking note of her appreciative looks, he grinned.

"It's alright, y'know. You can look. You ain't never seen an orc up close, so satin' your curiosity ain't gonna scare me off," Ghaz took a seat on the bed, careful not to drop his full weight upon it all at once. He then held out one of his arms, tree trunk like as it was, and flexed the thickly muscled appendage for her viewing pleasure. "Come give it a feel, and I'll tell ya all about my journey here."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 12:31 pm

She seemed hesitant at first, but her body's urges were once more starting to get the better of her once more. She approached slowly and placed a tentative hand on your arm. "Its... really quite strong... and thick. I don't think any human has quite this much sturdiness to them... are all Orcs like this?" she asks, her other hand joining her first as she felt your musculature and listened to you talk.

She seemed to be close to how pliable she was when you first exposed her to your crotch. It could be that finding a way to guide her down there without scaring her off and then pulling your cock before she could react might be all that it would take to overwhelm the last of her hesitance and resistance. Or you could keep her close to you for a while and see if your regular pheromones would do the trick on their own given enough time.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 4:59 pm

"Can't say all of us are exactly like me, but compared to humans? Yeah," Ghaz replied, happy to see she at least appreciated his display. He gestured for her to take a seat besides him, and further beyond that, encouraged her to let her fingers explore his arms and chest to her heart's content. He was sure the thick, powerful muscle would keep her busy long enough for his musk to take its toll on her resolve, and in the meanwhile, described the journey some of the things about his homeland. His people, the tribes, the council, the food. Anything he could do to keep her minimally invested in staying close to him while he let her desires soften her resolve. Only once he had coaxed her hands into running down the hard, strong lines of his stomach did he decide to nudge things towards a more satisfying conclusion.

"It was difficult getting here. The mountains are cold, and wild, and full of horrible things. A long, hard journey," He chose to gently place his hand atop hers at this point, and slowly guide her delicate digits down the rim of his trousers, just barely brushing the coarse hair above his sex, "Very, very long, don't you agree?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 5:06 pm

Her hands tentatively trail across your muscle bound form, mesmerized by your physique. She nods along, listening, though seems too distracted by you to respond vocally. As you guide her hands down, she gives no resistance, and even leans in closer, her cheek brushing up against your torso. You feel her heavy breathing fall against you, knowing that each breath is unwittingly sinking her mind deeper and deeper into the influence of your intoxicating pheromones. Her chest heaves against you, her heavy breasts pressing close enough you can feel her hardened nipples. She seems like she might not even notice if they were to spill out right now.

"Uh... yes... that must've been... very hard for you indeed, hun..." she eventually manages to murmur out as she realises you asked her a question. You feel something wet... is that drool that seems to have been left on your abs. "I'm sure you're... happy... to be able to... rest now..." she continues to murmur, trying to make conversation while her brain tackles what must be a very new and overwhelming sensation for her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 5:15 pm

"Mhmm, I am," The orc husked in response, putting his arm around her as she seemed to finally lose herself in his body, "But it's still hard, bein' all alone in this town, no one to keep me company. Havin' someone to share my bed, now that would help me rest. A good, warm woman, to help me empty these."

Figuring she was far enough gone, he used his other hand to slide her own fingers just a little bit farther south, across the outline of his shaft that had mesmerized her earlier to the heavy balls beneath them, so she could feel just how pent up he was. With the arm he had slowly put around her, he reached up and tugged gently at the hem of her dress, pulling it down until one of her huge tits could spill free and fill his palm with its softness.

"Would be real nice of ya to help, y'know. Very hospitable. An' you've proven to be a very hospitable woman, Eli. I appreciate it."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 7:45 pm

She tenses up a bit as her hand touches your shaft through your trousers, but she doesn't pull away. She seems hesitate to keep exploring, but your words sink into her head as she's kept in a daze by your pheromones. "That... sounds... I don't know if I should... ah~" she gasps as she feels your hand on her now exposed tit, not having noticed that it had been pulled out. The large, palm filling breast acquiesces to your grip, causing the buxom barmaid to moan and shiver. "Ghaz~" she moans, her voice trembling as she looks up at you, unsure of herself and her feelings. "I... really don't think I... should..." she tries to protest, but as if by its own will, her hand starts to pull at your beltline and coax your cock free of its confinements. "I really need to..." whatever the point she was about to make was, its forgotten the moment the pheromones from your cock hit her, and seconds later you feel her warm, wet lips on the tip of your dick.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 9:54 pm

"-to be a good girl and suck." Ghaz corrected as Elissa as she found her way down to his shaft, her warmth pressing against the wide head of his bitch breaker. He placed his bear paw of a hand atop her head, soft as he could be, his thick fingers combing through her lovely red hair as she got her first taste of an orc's cock. He wasn't even sure how much of it she could take, considering its size comparative to her, but he was very eager to find out. Opening his legs and leaning back, the orc thumbed his belt line with his other hand and forced the trousers he had down a little more, letting his massive shaft flop free along with his weighty, grapefruit sized balls, figuring their scent would help encourage her as she coaxed his mammoth member to hardness.
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 10:06 pm

The room fell quiet to all but Elissa's soft, wet sucking sounds. She began sliding her lips around your head, not yet really taking it all into her mouth at all, but definitely getting a good taste of what you have to offer. A loud whimper escapes her lips as your balls are revealed as well, the waft of pheromones completely overwhelming her and melting her mind into submissive obedience. Her hands take to the sides of your massive shaft with the same curiosity that they felt up your muscles with. As they do this, she moves her lips to suck lightly at the side of your cock, occasionally licking out to get a good taste. Her nose rests against the tip of your cock, filling it with your scent. Any memory of not wanting to be your willing fuck hole are likely long forgotten as she then opens her mouth wider and brings her lips back to your tip, starting to try taking your head into her mouth.

She gags quickly, but pushes past it, pushing her lips further down to taste more of your impressive cock. She then pulls up and her tongue laps at your head once more as she looks up to your face to get a sense from your expression of how well she is doing. After checking, she goes back down, her eyes starting to water from the pressure in her throat, but she also starts to let out gentle moans, clearly getting into the experience of sucking you off.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Ghaznak allowed his head to fall back, tangling his fingers through her ginger locks as Elissa got down to servicing him. His cock throbbed to life beneath her careful ministrations, thickening and growing as she dutifully stroked and licked and sucked him to full mast. Feeling her warm, wet mouth encompass his head and more, the orc let up a deep, gravelly moan, giving her the approval she seemed to seek from him. He reached down again with his free hand, this time grabbing the neckline of her dress so he could pull it further down and free both of her bountiful tits, enthralled by the milky white orbs and their cute, pink nipples. He would have to do some sucking of his own once she finished, but for now, he was content to lounge back and let the barmaid do her service. The comforting hand atop her head encouraging her to bob up and down at a steady, rhythmic pace, taking just a bit more into her throat every time she seemed able.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 10:26 pm

Her large tits spilled out onto your lap and jiggled with the bobbing motion of her head. Sure enough, they began to envelope you cock just a bit, giving you a seemingly accidental tit job to go along with the blowjob she was providing. One of her hands went to gently cup and feel your heavy balls, while the other stroked the side of your shaft as she trained her gag reflex on your cock, the thick shaft stretching her throat to its limit as she pushed herself lower still. She was making a very impressive first effort, especially given how much thicker this must be compared to anything she could have possibly experience before.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 10:37 pm

It was hard not to groan even if he hadn't wanted to, and so Ghaznak soon found himself being generous in his praise; he let out his deep, rumbling moans whenever he felt them coming, showing the redhead she was doing well in pleasing him. It was impressive she managed to fill her maw with as much of him as she did, as he was sure his cock dwarfed any than the men of this town or kingdom were sporting. Deciding he would be merciful on his dutiful cock-sucker, he reached for one of her hands, pushing it down until it laid upon her tit.

"Wrap them around the base. Stroke what you can't fit." There was time for him to train her to take it all down her throat, if he decided to stick around for a while. In the meanwhile, there were other ways for her to get his payload coating her tonsils, and besides, it would be a shame not to put such gorgeous tits to good use.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm

Her flushed face looks up at you with understanding and she grabs her tits by the sides and wraps them around the base of your shaft. Enveloped in her luscious chest, the pillowy squeeze makes the ensuing blowjob all the sweeter as she returns to bobbing her head up and down your cock. You're groans and praise spur her on into giving an impassioned performance. Though her human throat struggles with your size, her enthusiasm and dedicated care keep you thoroughly pleased with her performance. Her gags only grow louder, the sound now no doubt unmistakable to anyone in the neighbouring rooms, especially when coupled with her needy moans and whimpers that vibrate around your cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri May 14, 2021 11:05 pm

Feeling Elissa gagging around his cock, the sensation of her big, warm tits stroking his length, hearing the neediness in her moans as she tasted him, it all got Ghaznak going in a way he direly need; and he wasn't shy about showing it. The orc let out a throaty moan, perhaps a little louder than necessary, to let any would-be voyeurs know just what he was getting, and just how good it was. His soon-to-be lover proved herself to be an enthusiastic cocksucker, and with how backed up his was, it wouldn't take long for her sweet mouth and bountiful rack to bring him to a powerful finish. But he didn't want that just yet. Before he could roar in triumph and mark this bitch with his seed, he wanted the others to know just how badly she wanted that mark.

"'S comin' soon, y'know. Gonna empty these big, orc balls into yer mouth. Ya like that? Suckin' a big, greenskin dick 'til he fills that sweet lil' mouth of yers?" He asked huskily, the hand atop her head encouraging her to speed up on his forearm-length shaft, the head of his hefty member throbbing within her throat, "Moan for it. Show how much ya want it. Show me what a good, cock sucking girl ya are and you'll get it!"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat May 15, 2021 1:22 am

Your encouragement and your hand has her pick up the pace, almost burying her face in her own tits as she throws her head down on your cock. The wet sound of your saliva slick cock forcing its way down her throat and breaking the barriers of her gag reflex one after the other is definitely much louder now, but after your words another sound joins that medley. She begins moaning in an almost whorish fashion, eager to show how much she enjoys your cock in her mouth. Its the tone of a passionate lover as much as it is someone loudly savouring a fine cuisine. It contains notes of needy whimpering that beg for your praise and attention. Notes of a desperate yearning for your cock to be deeper in her. And most of all, an undeniable need for your cum to be pumped down her throat and marking her as yours to break in and fuck throughout the night.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat May 15, 2021 2:00 am

Ghaz wasn't exactly sure whether or not the other humans at the inn could hear her, but even if they couldn't it didn't matter. They would be hearing him soon enough, with how diligent Elissa was in pleasuring him. The way she so readily dove between his legs, so hungrily sucked and slurped and swallowed around him, moaning like a bitch in heat, begging with her body to taste his seed. He couldn't hold it back even if he wanted to, and he most definitely didn't want to hold onto the heavy load building up in his nuts. He tightened his grip on her silky red locks, just enough to hurt a little, hurrying her along as his shaft began to swell between her lips, his manhood throbbing hard and powerfully as his balls began to tighten. The hard muscles of his stomach practically rippled as he reached the precipice, and he only managed to give her a few snarled words of warning before he hit his peak.

Throwing his head back fully, the orc let out something more like a bestial roar than a groan, bellowing out his conquest as his shaft thrummed in Eli's throat and launched the first of many long, incredibly thick ropes of cum down it. He pushed her head down at first, his hips raising up involuntarily as he instinctively tried to pack every drop he could into the woman beneath him. Every time his cock throbbed, he thrust up between her tits, shooting his seed as deeply into her gullet as it could possibly go, pumping her stomach fuller and fuller as he rewarded her efforts with an impossibly large load. Four times, five times, six times, a dozen. Every time his length throbbed, another fat wad left him, and another bestial grunt to follow it. He had long since lost track by the time the lust clouding his mind cleared enough for him to think.

At that point, he had begun to wind down, and pulled the poor woman's head up off his shaft, leaving just the thick head between her lips so his final four or five shots could cascade across her tongue and be truly savored. He figured that alone would be more of a mouthful than any of these human lads had ever given her, and probably tasted better too, at least to her fuck-addled mind.

"Ahh... that, I needed... Ya did good... real good..." He said as he ran his fingers from her hair to her face, cupping it affectionately and dragging his rough thumb across her cheek. "Swallow it all... an' we can move on from the warm up to the main event."
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games