No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 17, 2021 2:43 am

She didn't seem to respond to your touch, instead simply leaning closer to tend to your scars more dutifully. The cloth slips from her fingers and she's now simply massaging your chest while her nose lies less than an inch away from pressing against you. She breaths deeply of your scent and murmurs out "Sorry for saying you smelled bad... its not true... you actually smell really nice..." This time she doesn't take the compliment back, her eyes showing how muddied her head is with your musk. Stewing directly in a vat of your most potent pheromones as she is, she may not even realise she said it.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 6:45 pm

"The feelin' is mutual." The orc replied simply, letting her continue her exploration of his body while he soaked. Seeing as though she didn't even seem to acknowledge his fingers tracing her back, he decided to get bold, reaching down to gently cup one of her ass cheeks. He figured she wouldn't mind if she was too far gone to even notice she had said something nice about him, and he had wanted to play with her rear since she stuck it up for him earlier.

"Can kiss 'em, if ya want," He muttered, deciding to carry on pushing the boundaries. With her face as close as it was, she certainly didn't seem far off from doing it herself.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 17, 2021 9:17 pm

She gasps as your hand cups her ass cheek, though she doesn't react in any other way. You wonder just how cognisant she is right now. Its almost like she's sleep walking through all these pheromones. She does, however, react as you speak. "Kiss them? Don't be gross..." she murmurs. Ah, seems that was pushing things too- You pause as you feel her lips softly press against one of your scars. "I'd never... do something... like that..." she says, moving over to kiss another one as she tenderly runs her hands across your laps. By now she's practically straddling your legs, your cock grinding between her legs as she leaves one soft kiss after another on your chest. Sometimes she doesn't even bother to kiss a scar. "Definitely never to you... even if I didn't hate you, I'd still... only kiss... Camen..." her lips feel even nicer than her touch. As enjoyable as this is, its even more remarkable that she seems so mesmerised by you she isn't even fully aware of her own actions. How far could she be coaxed into going before she realized what she was doing?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 11:14 pm

It seemed Meera was full of surprises. Even though she still seemed stalwart in her refusal, her body betrayed her entirely, and he wasn't sure whether or not she was even aware of herself at that point. He wondered what the ramifications of things would be after she had gotten herself away from her and reclaimed her senses, but for the time being, decided to have some fun.

"Yeah? You an' him do this kinda thing a lot, do ya?" He asked as he played with the shapely cheek in his palm, deciding to shift himself just a little bit so that his cock could grind into the space between her legs. She had all but mounted him anyway, so if anything, it was her fault. At least, that's what he would tell her if she managed to remember where she was again. But for the time being, she had given him something to distract her with, and he decided he'd run with that as far as he could. Shift her focus from him to a more palatable partner.

"Can't blame 'em. Good lookin' girl like you... probably has at ya whenever he can, don't he?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 1:48 am

Her panties, while ruined and soaked through by the bath and likely other fluids, still guarded her ass from being handled bare. Still, maybe playing your cards right you could find a way to remove them or tear them off without complaint. They didn't make her ass any less fine to fondle. She kept in good shape, and while she offered less mass to play with that Elissa had, her rear was still very perky and pliant enough to have fun with. She had moved her hands to feel up your sides and shoulders, leaving her right up against you to kiss against your chest and collarbone. She gasped as your cock pressed between her legs and her hips shifted until she was humping herself on your thick shaft through her panties.

"Umph... We've kissed, yeah... I'd never kiss you... or your larger... firmer muscles..." She moans a little and bites her lips as she goes on. "I've sucked his cock, and we've made out a lot... but I've yet to give myself to him. I was planning on doing that very soon." she starts rocking her hips against your cock more firmly, almost letting it push her up a little so her lips could reach your neck to plant a few more kisses. "My first time... it has to be special... that's why I waited... to be sure I was doing it with the right man..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 18, 2021 2:10 am

Ghaz couldn't help but wonder just how her precious Camen would react to seeing his woman grinding mindlessly against him in the tub. Whether he'd find it in himself to swing another sword his way, or maybe break down and play with a different kind of sword while he listened like the men in the tavern had. Maybe he'd pretend not to notice Meera coming to him in the night, stinking like orc cum and sweat, pretending he didn't know what she got up to whenever he called her away for a bath. The orc continued to fondle her fine ass through the confines of her panties, kneading her toned cheeks between strong fingers, encouraging her to rub herself against his cock just a little faster as she got into it.

"Well, 'course it has to be special. Gotta make sure the man who haves you is big, an' strong, an' brave. Kinda man that can keep ya safe, an' keep ya satisfied," He muttered softly, letting her have at her neck. It was a delicate process, getting her into things without pushing too far, but he figured as long as he let her do the leading, it wouldn't come off as anything wrong. He just needed to rile her up with some wordplay.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 2:19 am

"Yeah..." she murmurs, now resting her cheek against your chest. She leaned in enough now that her perky chest pressed against you every so lightly as well. Washed through as her clothes were, the threads that kept her top supported sagged and loosed enough that her top was starting to droop, letting you feel, as she continued to grind against you, her nipples shift free from her clothes and rub against your chest. "...That all makes sense... I always liked... how he'd come to my rescue... even if I wouldn't admit it all the time. I liked the bravery... and the strength... You smell really good... What is that?" she asks, taking a deep whiff from your chest.

She pulls back a little to look up at you, the repositioning unwittingly letting you see her breasts fully exposed. Her eyes were heavily lidded as her head spun with your musk. Her hands kept feeling you up. "Do you need me to wash anywhere else?" she asked, innocently enough.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 18, 2021 2:32 am

"This? This is just how I smell. Ain't it the men around here smell the same?" Ghaznak asked innocently enough, although he already knew the answer. When she gave him a good view of her perky tits, he leered at them for a time, before peeling his eyes up to meet her own. Deciding to go for broke, he nodded, gesturing down to his cock. It had long since found its second wind, and he found himself at a solid half-mast from her constant grinding, several more inches sprouting up from the water.

"Gets real sore, y'know... Ain't lucky enough to have a girl like yerself. Could use a little scrubbin', like the scars. Figure a smaller pair of hands might hurt less." The logic wasn't quite there, but frankly, nothing she was doing made sense with her stated outlook anymore. Maybe the pheromones had done enough work and it would turn out in his favor.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 2:53 am

"Huh... what?" she asks, blinking a little as she looked down. For a moment, you were worried she might be about to snap at you, but instead she tilts her head to the side and slinks down into the bath between your legs in order to be better positioned for your clean. "I suppose... I should... I don't... I don't know why... but... I feel like I should... and its just business, as long as I use the cloth I'm not really touching it." she justifies to herself. Though despite her thin justification, she doesn't even use the cloth, her bare hands running along your steadily growing cock, feeling its girth.

"Wow... its so big..." she murmurs "So much bigger than Camen's" she adds, praising your superior size even when only semi-erect. Her touch is gentle, but eager, as she rubs along the side of your shaft and even gives your heavy sack a delicate fondle. Her steady treatment is delightfully pleasant and soon brings more mass to your cock, stiffening and rising more above the surface of the water until, given her current position, it started to threaten to reach her tits. "Am I doing alright?" she asks "I'm not used to handling this much cock." Her breathing is no doubt getting heavier as her cheeks flush more. Things are going well, until your cock head actually brushes against her exposed breasts. At that moment she pauses, and then her eyes go wide with alarm.

"Is it getting bigger? Wait... what am I doing?" she blurts out, taking her hands off of the cock. She looks up at you with a mixture of confusion and anger and starts to try and get to her feet. "I... you... What did you... I won't let you trick me into..." before she finishes, a slight slip of her foot in the tub caused her to bump her nose against your cock head. "Won't... let... you...." she murmurs out, her eyelids drooping once again before a small trail of drool falls from her mouth and onto your cock. And not long later, the first of many slow kisses lands on your cockhead.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 am

The feeling of her delicate fingers on his cock caused Ghaznak to groan softly, finding the erection inevitable, if not from her actions alone than from her praise of his size. What man could resist getting hard with such a dutiful treatment from an other stubborn girl? When she asked him whether or not she was performing well for him, he simply nodded his head. "Yer doin' great. Just keep at it like that..."

Sighing wistfully, the orc had nearly leaned his head back when the pigheaded girl seemed to catch wind of what she was doing. He almost thought she intended to leave him, but it seemed that her legs betrayed her mind's wishes, and she ended up planting her mouth atop his cock head instead. Giving a deep rumble of approval, he brought one of his huge hands from the water, softly resting it atop her head as she began to kiss around his cum slit.

"Ain't no tricks to be had. This is just business, 'member? Ya don't really like me... so it don't count. Camen won't mind. Yer just doin' yer job, is all," He reassured her lust addled mind, figuring he could use her own justifications against her to more readily cave. It was clear as day he body wanted her to, at least. "Use both hands, now. Yer gonna need 'em... Lot of cock to clean."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 18, 2021 2:51 pm

She gradually picks up the pace at which she kisses at your cock head, moving from a sleepy, tentative series of kisses, to a more deliberate, curious exploration of your taste and feel. She nods a little as you talk, her tongue sliding against your cum slit as she breathed in your pheromones heavily through her nose. "Right... just business." she said, pausing from her licking to speak. Even still, her hands kept working, though it could hardly be called cleaning anymore as she gripped you from either side of your bulky shaft with both her hands and began to jerk you off and get used to dealing with such a massive size. Her face trailed down your cock, planting a few more kisses along you length before she nuzzled in against your dick. "I don't like you at all. I'd never touch you, not really." she said, her voice returning to a more focused tone.

She sat up straight once again, grinding her hips against the bottom of your shaft for a moment as she met your gaze, her brow furrowed. "So you're just going to shut up and let me work, OK?" she said, jerking you off with a focused dedication. "I'm going to tend to your big, stupid, tasty cock, no matter how much you get on my nerves, because I'm doing my job right now and there's nothing you can do about it!"

With a harrumph, she leans back down and starts to wrap her lips around your cockhead, firmly sealing her lips around your tip and sucking. The size is clearly much more than whatever she's used to and she struggles with just the head, but as her eyes star to water she manages to get a little more used to it and you feel her tongue circling your tip eagerly. With a wet pop, she pulls her head up and adds "And don't get any funny ideas! You won't be able to trick me into doing anything I shouldn't! Once this is over, you won't even get it this nice again... unless you pay for another bath." she adds on the last part with a blush, before returning to glaring at you as she went down on your cock. Her defiant glare was thrown off once again by her gagging around your cockhead but pushing through it in order to give you the best service she could.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed May 19, 2021 2:37 am

"Wouldn't dream of stoppin' ya," Ghaznak replied, satisfied that his nudging had gotten the worst of her resistance out of the way. It was clear she struggled with his size, ancestors knew that Elissa had, but he gave her credit for her spirited attempts at handling his monster of a cock. The feeling of a hot, wet tongue swirling its way around his head managed a stifled groan from him, and he could only grin toothily when she popped off him to declare he would need to pay for such a privilege again.

"Might be that I start bathin' every day, then. 'Cause I gotta say, yer damn good at your job..." He figured a little praise would go a long way with this girl, proud as she was, and when she returned to forcing as much of him into her mouth as she could without gagging, his hand returned to resting atop her head, combing through her short brown locks as he savored the sensation of his defiant little cock sleeve getting her first tastes of what was to come.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:59 pm

She slowly lifted her head back up, sliding it off of your cock with a wet pop as the tight seal of her mouth opened up again. Gasping for air, she collects herself before responding. "Yeah, well, you clearly need it." she says, glaring at you as she stroked your cock. "You probably don't have the faintest clue how to clean your dick. And you taste... so..." she hums in thought, before giving your cock head a long and slow lick, sighing sweetly as she does so. She then changes direction, sliding her tongue back over your tip before trailing down the side of your shaft until her nose rests against the edge of your cockhead. "Hmm... so strong. That can't be good for you, I have to lick and suck it all off."

She goes in to take your cock in her mouth again, her eyes glinting with an angry defiance that seemed to determined to show you up by sucking as much of you off as she could. This fiery gaze faltered as she reached her limit, but refocused as she furrowed her brow, gagging spit across your cockhead in her mouth before she pushed her head down and you felt your cock stretching open her throat. The triumphant look in her eyes disappeared in moments as they began to water from the sensation, but she pushed her self down a little further and seemed to earn herself a little wiggle room to start throat fucking herself on your cock, her eyes starting to roll back in her head.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:10 pm

It was hard not to bask in the resounding success his little seduction had been; Meera still got to cling to her defiance, in words if not action, and he in return got to enjoy a thorough servicing from the mouthy wench. He watched with interest as she plied his shaft to the best of her ability, fanning her ego ever so slightly with a blissful rumble here or there, showing her that she was doing well in her goal to 'clean' him up.

"Thinkin' you might be right... Pent up as I am, might be needin' a good emptyin'. Get all the stink out," He told her, although she already seemed intent of forcing all of him into her throat and beyond. He continued to comb his fingers through her dark locks, encouraging her to take as much as she could at a given time. Seeing her eyes roll back into her head only reminded him of the many whorish expressions his other human lover had made the night before, and the memory of utterly ruining the busty redhead only caused his lusts to swell, and his shaft along with it.

"Hnrr... Yer doin' damn good. Don't think many girls could handle this much... Go on an' play with the balls too, get 'em good and clean."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:04 pm

Meera gagged and mumbled garbled nonsense around your cock as she forced it deeper into her throat. Your cock growing stiffer still caused excessive spluttering, though she gave no complaints, allowing her throat to be stretched and forced into submission by your strong dick. She did as you commanded without hesitation, her hands cradling and rubbing your balls, along with the base of your shaft, while her body sinks further between your legs. She showed no concern for how the bath water was ruining her outfit or submerging her further still in a potent mixture of your pheromones.

After coming up for air, she even dips her head partly below the water level, gurgling slightly before her lips and tongue find your balls and she alternates sucking and licking on each side of your hefty sack. As she does this, her hands grip your cock and jerk you off as if her life depended on it, enthusiastically picking up where her mouth left off. She stays down there long enough that it almost looks like she plans to literally drown in your pheromones, but soon she surfaces for air, her head coming up from the water beneath your balls. As the water clears from her eyes, they open up just enough to see the lust filled delirium she is now in as she returns her attention to your cock, managing to take your shaft even deeper.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:44 pm

She may have been something of a battle-axe when she talked, but the new use Meera had found for her mouth was definitely worth putting up with her tirades beforehand. The orc groaned as she tended to his sex so completely, relishing in the sensation of her hands and lips and tongue trailing all over the mammoth cock and heavy balls. She seemed so set on working hard for his cum, he didn't have the heart to refuse her. As he locked eyes with her delirium filled gaze, the orc tightened his grip on her hair, using it to guide her into a faster pace, even as she began going deeper all on her own.

"'S almost there... Keep goin' a little longer an'... Ah, shit, here it is!" The orc grunted after a few more minutes of her diligent service, feeling the knot in his stomach tightening further as his balls began to contract. With a thunderous roar, the orc threw his head back when his orgasm hit him, and his shaft began to throb heavily as his load was worked up the length of his massive member and consequently fired down Meera's throat in heavy wads so long they probably eclipsed the whole of her boyfriend's own with a single shot.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:50 pm

Relenting to your guidance, Meera let your hand move her up and down your cock, giving you access to as much of her throat you could squeeze your cock into to fuck. From the tone of the muffled moans that escaped during the brief moments your cock wasn't completely gagging her you could tell she was enjoying this as much, if not more than you were. Although you suspected she would be reluctant to admit as much when this was all over. Still, it wasn't like you needed her to profess her love for your cock with words as long as she kept doing it with her actions.

With a roar that carries beyond the room, you release your load into the young woman's mouth. A powerful, virile torrent of your seed as a reward for services rendered. Her eyes go wide as you hear her frantically gulping, swallowing and gagging as quickly as she can to keep your seed moving down her throat, the huge cock in her mouth leaving her little other option. Her hands grip your thighs tightly as she struggles with the heavy load, far outmatching anything she was used to before. Ever the assiduous worker, this floundering doesn't last long as Meera works out a pace of sucking and swallowing that she can manage without choking. Sometimes you feel she's even found room for savouring. Her eyes slowly lid again as the noise in the room settles to a rhythm of her gulping down piecemeal loads of your cum and taking breaths through her nose when she gets the chance. By the time she's finished, she settles against your abdomen softly, her mouth still on your cock, lightly suckling as she seems a little light headed from working so hard to take your entire load.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:10 pm

It took all he had for Ghaz to not ram more of his massive length into Meera's throat as he hit his peak, but he managed well enough, if only for the sake of the dutiful cocksucker between his legs. She may not have had a great deal of experience with a man, but her enthusiasm was more than enough to make every hard throb between her lips a worthy one. He watched with eyes lidded in bliss as she sucked and slurped, admiring just how far gone his scent had gotten her. As he came down, the flexing in his powerful abdomen coming to a slow, he stretched languidly in the tub, enjoying the light suckling she still graced him with in her stupor. The tight grip he had in her hair transitioned into a softer, gentler stroking, the orc running his fingers through her scalp as she recovered from the ordeal herself.

"Good girl," he rumbled deeply, "That's the kinda service I could get used to."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:15 pm

She moans in a sleepy daze as she suckles on your cockhead, letting out soft sighs and wordless murmurs every so often to the feel of your fingers against her scalp. Her tongue laps up any cum still to find its way out of your tip and keeps you stimulated throughout the after glow. Eventually she lifts her head up from you cock, her open mouthed, dazed expression inadvertently showing off how she swallowed your entire load. She slowly lifts her upper body up alongside yours, her soaked through work clothes left loose enough that they slipped further down her torso, leaving her midriff completely exposed.

Her tits rubbed against you as she started to leave soft, tingling kisses along your torso. She slid one arm up to cup your cheek gently as she kissed along your collarbone and onto your neck and finally your jaw. Her legs slid around you so she was straddling you as she whispered in your ear. "Is there anything else you need, or do you think you're finally clean enough?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:35 pm

Compared to the cold of the road, the pampering he had received in town was addicting. It had only been a day and already two of the human women in the settlement were putty in his hands. He almost felt bad, what with how easy reducing them to this state was. Almost. It was hard to feel bad about something when you had a soft, warm, horny woman in your lap, kissing and stroking you, practically begging for your attention. As Meera made her way up to straddle him, his arms looped around to embrace her. He ran his thick digits along her sides and down her hips, filling his large hands with her ass so he could knead and appreciate its wonderful curve. She had already done him the luxury of settling down into his lap, so it was easy enough to shift his ups back and forth between her thighs, sawing his lengthy cock against her sex, letting her feel just how far the head could reach against her torso.

"Mm.. Thinkin' I do need somethin' else." He murmured hotly as she whispered in his ear, tilting his head so he could place a kiss along her own jaw. It followed with another, and another, making his way down as opposed to her journey up, brushing his tusks against the smooth skin of her neck as he hungrily savored it. He sucked on her collar bone when he got there, lavishing it with his mouth. With a little flex of his arms, he hefted her a little further up his chest, craning his neck so he could continue his journey down to her breasts.

"Need these. Real bad." He muttered again, trailing his way to her left tit, peppering it with quick, greedy kisses until he could wrap his lips around the nipple awaiting him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games