No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: No Home But The Road [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:14 pm

"I see, very well." she turns to Elissa with a smile and a nod that almost dipped into a bow. "I shall have this stew then." Elissa nodded, gathering up some of the elf's coin and returning the rest to her before making a call back to the kitchen. The elf turned her attention back to you, listening attentively as you spoke. "Oh, yes, I have travelled many roads to make my way here. I just wish human roads were a little more... distinct. I don't believe this is the town I hoped to make my way towards. I was expecting a temple, tended to by many maidens of human and elven blood alike. Unless I have been terribly unobservant, that does not seem to be located near here."

As you scoot closer, you catch her nose twitching. That didn't take long. She lifts her chin up and smells in the air, looking around confused. Then she leans across the bar and smells again. "Oh, I do recognise that smell! That must be it. The berries they use here for their drinks are ones my people are fond of too." So... that was what she was sniffing. Disappointing. She settles back in her seat, clearly satisfied by her discovery. "I wouldn't mind collecting some of my own. Do you know where they may be gathered from?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:42 pm

"A pilgrim, huh? 'Fraid I didn't see any temples on my way here," Ghaznak replied as he watched her with interest. It seemed as though the scent she had picked up was not his own, to his mild chagrin. If elven women weren't impacted by his smell, he would have to work much harder if he wanted to see the barely contained tits before him bouncing in his face by nightfall. Luckily, she posed a question that he could exploit to get into her good graces.

"I reckon I might. Remember seein' some woods not too far from town. Wouldn't mind comin' with you, if you'd like. Never know how dangerous those kinds of places can be until you've seen 'em yourself."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:00 pm

Her face lights up at your offer, and she smiles widely at you, before lowering her head in a respectful bow, the hurried motion shaking her heavy breasts before you. "That is a most kind offer." she says, raising her head up slightly to tilt her gaze towards you, but still keeping it respectfully lowered. "I would happily accept, but I do not wish to impose."

Before you can respond, Elissa returns before the two of you with the elf's stew and drink, setting them before her. The elf thanks Elissa graciously and begins to enjoy her food, taking great care with every bite as if savouring each moment. She would barely take in enough to taste with each spoon, but let it linger as she took in the flavour. She moans softly, before continuing to eat, not letting a single drop spill from her spoon or mouth. "Thank you, this is very lovely. You honour me with this meal." she says to Elissa, who smiles politely back in response.

"Oh, that's quite alright. You... eh... honour me with your gold. Let me know if you want any more stew." Elissa says, before returning to taking orders from the patrons that have made their way closer to the bar, and perhaps more specifically the elf.

The elf returns her attention to you. "I am Loreleia, if it pleases you to call me such. Forgive me, I don't know the proper form of greeting among your kin. How should I introduce myself to you in a way which shows gratitude?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:13 pm

The orc almost felt bad about his desire to take advantage of the elven beauty. She seemed the very definition of innocence and a kindness. Yet the way her generous bust bounced with her bowing did well to ease that guilt; he wanted to ruin her. Something her naivety might just have given him an opportunity to do.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Loreleia. Name's Ghaznak, although Ghaz'll do just fine," He told her, the only truth he intended to lay upon her in the moment, "How to show gratitude? Well, back in the tribe I come from. we did have a lil' custom for when folks from other tribes would come seekin' shelter and help. Might be that we could do that, if you're feelin' particularly grateful."

The hulking greenskin took a moment to savor some of his own stew before deciding to continue.

"See, if both the guest and host were men, they'd be honor bound to repay the debt by helpin' with a hunt in the mornin' prior, to help restock the food they consumed. If it were a man and woman, however, then the debt would be repaid by spending a night together. Helped foster good relations, a good hard ruttin' between clans. Plenty of folk found their mates that way," He lied, figuring an elf would know nothing about the finer points of orcish hospitality. "Seein' as though I'm a man, and you're a woman, I reckon we can work somethin' like that out, don't ya think?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:27 pm

"Oh, I see." Loreleia says, pausing in contemplation. "I did not expect such a thorough and involved custom. I don't wish to insult you or your ways, but I must refuse. My purity needs to be maintained until I can reach my destination. Perhaps there is another means by which I can satisfy your tradition?" She doesn't take much longer in thought before she gets to her feet. With a shrug of her shoulders, her dress tumbles to the floor around her ankles, leaving everyone in the tavern shocked into silence at the sight of a naked, voluptuous elf standing before them. Not a hair was visible on her body, and her breasts, as large as they were, had an impressive firmness to how they stood unrestrained.

"If it would please you..." she begins, cupping her breasts in her hands. "I may satisfy your body with these. I know it is not quite 'rutting' as you did say, but I hope you can accept this compromise. I... I'm not insulting you by making this offer, am I?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:39 pm

Ghaznak couldn't help but quirk a brow at the elven woman. Loreleia certainly seemed open enough to his suggestion, even if she insisted on keeping her pussy off limits to him. He had half a mind to suggest using her ass in its place, but she clearly had other ideas. His bloody hues traced her entire body as she revealed it without shame, equally impressed by her willingness to strip nude before the tavern as he was with her perfectly curvaceous physique. When she squeezed her tits together and made her offering, he could only pulse to life beneath the belt, his cock hardening at the prospect of being buried between those gorgeous mounds.

"Not at all; we all have our customs. C'mere, and show me just how grateful ya are," He husked, reaching to undo his belt and push both his trousers and loincloth down his thick thighs so they remained around his knees, his fat, orcish cock flopping free and twitching as it grew in firmness, probably twice as big than anything those present were sporting thanks to the display despite its softness.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:52 pm

I gasp runs throughout the tavern. Several gasps, even, as they all carried a very different emotional reaction to what was happening. Most was disbelief, at the sight that was happening right in the open. Many were perturbed, offended at these outsiders perverting the common space of the tavern. A few yelled at the two of you to put your clothes back on, but their voices wavered with the expected uncertainty and regret a human would have at yelling at an Orc. Then there was the gasp that Elissa gave. A gasp that a few of the other women in the tavern gave as well. Of hunger, of desire. Of a need for what they saw.

As expected in a town compromised mainly of the men too young, too old or too infirm to march off to war, you and the elf were not forced out. Instead many of the locals left, yelling amongst each other once they exited the door about what to do about this disruptive newcomer. Many women left too, though stole longing glances at what you were packing, no doubt showing off just how much larger you were than any man they knew. A few remained, either turning their gazes away to focus on their food, or ogling the two of you openly. Elissa fell firmly into that category and ushered the rest of the staff out of the room for the time being.

Loreleia breaths a sigh of relief as you accept her compromise, and kneels before you. She breaths deeply from between your thighs as she prepares herself. If your pheromones had any effect on her, that would no doubt be a powerful douse she just exposed herself to. She reaches out with a hand first, gently stroking your cock to help it get firmer, before guiding it between her cleavage. She began smothering your cock with her soft, pillowy breasts, squeezing her smooth tits together as she worked them around your shaft. She gasped whenever your cock smacked her against her chin or cheek as she worked to get you off. She rolled her nipples between her fingers as she worked you over, a faint flush coming to her cheeks as she tended to you. "Is this enjoyable for you?" she asks, looking up eagerly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Ghaz let out a little chuckle as the humans about them broke into disparate reactions. Those that expressed outrage seemed too cowered by his reaction to speak up, and those that expressed their appreciation were ones he made sure to keep note of for later. The situation resolved itself without him needing to act, thankfully, with the offended parties beating a hasty retreat and the more voyeuristic of them settling in for a show. Leaning back on his stool, the orc simply allowed Loreleia to ply her skills on his member, his hefty cock easily springing to attention under her gentle ministrations. He couldn't help but give another chuckle at her expense at her gasping, occasionally bucking his hips just enough to smear the head of his shaft along her lips or cheek.

"Yeah, 's real good," He muttered in a low, husky tone, reaching down with a bear paw of a hand to cup her cheek with as much tenderness as he could muster, "But it'd be better if ya opened that pretty lil' mouth of yours and sucked the head."

His hand drifted up along her cheek, brushing past her ear gently before settling atop her head, his thick fingers threading through her soft hair as he encouraged her to take the several inches stretching pillar like above her cleavage. On the subject of which, he craned his head towards at least one of the onlookers.

"Get over here and get that top off, you. I need somethin' to suck on myself." He barked lecherously at Elissa, deciding that he wanted to feast his eyes on two perfectly shaped pairs of tits during this debauched display.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:09 pm

"Hmm." Loreleia murmured, your cock smacking against her lips on more than one occasion. "I suppose I can do that for you." she says, parting her lips as she starts to take your tip in. She suckles on it for a few moments, savouring the taste like she did her stew, though your encouraging hands on her head guide her further down on your cock, stretching her jaw open to fit you in. Her quiet suckling turns to a loud gulp as she takes your fat member into her throat, though much to your surprise she's handling your dick with greater ease than your previous two conquests had. The look of curious exploration blended with surprise and arousal on her face would lead you to assume this was her first time sucking a cock, or definitely at least a cock as large as yours, yet while her lips and throat clung to your dick tightly, she was yet to be halted by her gag reflex. Though there was still plenty more cock to go.

Elissa freezes up when you bark at her, her eyes widening. A blush slowly fills her cheeks before she mutters out a single word response. "Okay." is all she says as she moves closer to you and leans across the bar. She breaths heavily, and you have no doubt that her mind is still putty to you thanks to your pheromones, so her taking in more can only help things. She pulls her top down, and her delightfully large breasts bounce free, causing a few of the onlookers to whistle in appreciation, and others to leave having reached the amount they were willing to set around and watch.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:19 pm

It was damn near impossible to get a read on the elf. One moment, she seemed the height of purity, insisting she remain 'pure' for her pilgrimage. The next, his cock found itself several inches into her throat without so much of a gag. It was hard to tell whether elvenkin was simply built to take dick, or if this particular elf was deceiving him, but in the moment it mattered as much to him as the patrons leaving in disgust. The fingers that had so gingerly tangled into Loreleia's hair gripped tighter as she welcomed him deep, and he groaned in appreciation as she swallowed around him. With every stroke of her big, perfect tits and tight, wet throat he encouraged her to go even deeper, figuring the excitement clear on her face meant she was just as eager as he to see how much more she could take.

He had more than just one set of impressive tits to appreciate, however. Reaching over the counter, the orc hooked his fingers behind Elissa's head, and dragged her forward enough for him to lock lips with her. He held her in a deep, passionate kiss for several moments, letting his tongue mingle with her own until their parting resulted in a long, thick strand of saliva. One which soon found itself on her chest as he quickly buried his head there, roughly sucking at the delightfully plentiful titflesh there to his heart's content. He left a messy trail all across her bountiful bosom as he kissed and nibbled his way to one of her heavy teats, which he swiftly latched onto, giving it a rough suckling for his own benefit as much as hers.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:35 pm

Elissa accepts the kiss without restraint, moaning against your forcefulness and dominance over her body. She's left panting as you break the kiss, and those pants melt into moans as you treat her tits to such rough attention. "Ghaz... mmph~" she moans, practically dangling over the bar so you can enjoy her breasts without strain.

The elf begins to pick up the pace of her blowjob, her head bobbing up and down, emitting louder and lewder wet sucking noises as your cock grew slick with her spit. Her eyes began to water, the first blemish in her perfectly composed appearance, and even then the tears had a certain beauty to the way they glistened across her cheeks. Her tits continued to work the rest of your cock. Saliva slowly dribbled its way down from her mouth, dripping between her heaving breasts to add some slickness to her motions, lubing up your cock with her spit so it could more easily pump through her tits.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:48 pm

The orc made no attempts to keep his pleasure hidden; he groaned easily into the fine human rack in his face, letting the elf know just how much he was enjoying her treatment. His cock throbbed mightily between the pillowy tits around them, and the orc rocked his hips upwards with every bob, beginning to fuck his way through her breasts and down her throat as she serviced him. The hand atop her head, content with her pace, reached down to smack away one of her hands, his own coming to engulf a portion of her breast that it held. He hooked his thumb against the nipple there, pressing into it even as he mauled her tit with his other fingers, stroking it roughly in circles as he savored the feeling.

"That hand has better things to do," He told her as he pulled off Elissa's tit, in reference to the digits he had just pushed away, "Like reachin' down and schlickin' you off. Ya know ya want to, and I want ya to. Ain't fair if I'm the only one cummin'."

This, of course, also applied to his favorite redhead. Taking advantage of his reach and her dangling, the orc reached around the counter and gripped at Elissa's dress, yanking it up until her shapely behind was exposed to the back wall. Then, without care, he pushed aside whatever underwear she wore, and stuffed a pair of thick fingers into her cunt, sure it was drenched enough to accept the invaders and their sudden pumping.

"Ain't that right, Elissa?" He asked, perhaps just a bit smugly, as he dragged her just a little bit closer, ensuring she had a good view of the elf between his legs, and the pheromone released as a result of her careful tending.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:42 am

Elissa's feet dangled in the air on the other side of the bar and kicked at nothing as you pressed your fingers into her. Her expression resembled more and more the drooling mess of a woman you had your way with the night before as Loreleia works out more of your heavy pheromones with her tending to your cock and they waft up to Elissa's provenly susceptible senses. "Ye-yes" she says once she's able to get out a word through her moans, before trailing kisses across your shoulders.

The elf hums around your cock in response and slips her now free hand down between her legs. She's delicate with her touch, not pressing any digits within her, but spending her time teasing her folds and tickling her clit. It seems to do the trick as she begins to moan more freely around your cock, continuing to work her way up and down. You half expect her to burry her face in her own tits before you finally hear it. A gag. Quick and unexpectedly cute, it causes her to pause as she takes a moment to understand this new sensation. And then she returns to her duty, gagging on occasion on your cock as she pleasures you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 01, 2022 9:17 pm

With his fingers pumping messily into Elisa's folds, and his cock eliciting just as sloppy noises from the elf's mouth, Ghaz couldn't help but groan in delight. The elf certainly took her time with things, something he himself didn't have the patience for in most circumstances. But there was a certain appeal to a slow build up, and so he contented himself with his redheaded lover in the interim, leaning to meet her lips and lock her back in another heated, tongue swirling exchange. All the while he occasionally bucked his hips up into the elf's bountiful titflesh, forcing his heavy member deeper and deeper into her throat as she gagged and gargled on his manhood.

"Faster," He eventually rumbled during a brief break from Elissa's sweet lips, his own fingers following that demand as he continued to curl his thick digits into her soaked cunt, stroking against the spots his cock had found and pounded the night prior, "Don't wanna keep poor Elissa waitin' all day, do we? Work hard for that nut."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 2:46 pm

The elf listens to your commands well, picking up the pace and letting everyone hear her hurried, wet slurps and gags on your thick cock. Elissa's moans join these sounds, the busty bartender unable to restrain her cries of pleasure as your fingers play her like a well practiced instrument.

By now your musk has wafted across the room, settling in the air around those few that chose to stay to watch the show you were putting on; either mesmerised by the elf, yourself or both.

A few tables over from you, a couple of the lingering voyeurs begin getting frisky. A man and a woman, early middle aged and likely a couple, begin feeling each other up through their clothes. They first catch your attention by the sound of their chairs grinding against the floor as the man positions himself behind his wife and grinds their clothed bodies together. You see the eagerness in his eye to indulge in a little public fun himself, although his wife seems a little distracted; seemingly more interested in watching you and hoping to catch your eye than she is entertaining her husband's desires. If you wanted, you could probably have some fun with her now. Or commit her face to memory and take her later.

The door behind the bar opens up and you see the cute face of the third maid peeking our between the gap. She's flushed, but from her angle can clearly see how your hand works over Elissa's pussy. She can't see your cock, but can hear the elf almost choke herself on it as she works you over with her throat as fast as she could. You could probably beckon the maid over if you wanted, or leave the shy thing to be toyed with later.

The wife:

The maid:
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat May 21, 2022 6:20 pm

Now this was the life. The smooth, wet, warm sensation of being serviced by a curvaceous elf. The impassioned cries of a busty bartender, her hungry pussy sucking on his fingers like her life depended on it. The admiring gazes of the town's less prudish folk, appreciating him for all that he was. Ghaz'nak couldn't help but relish in all this town could offer him and more. He had half a mind to stay, if conditions remained so welcoming. With how easy human women were to win over, and with the lack of menfolk to chase him out, there was no end to the number of holes he could stuff himself into, of the wives and daughters he could conquer and ruin and seed full of his progeny.

Even there, in the common room, he spotted a few. The orc's dark eyes first fell upon the housewife, apparently unable to control herself as she watched him receive the treatment he rightfully deserved. He couldn't help but laugh a little, seeing who he presumed to be her husband humping himself against her through their clothes. Had he been her man, he would have had her spread eagle on the table by then, taking his rights in front of everyone as the room devolved into debauchery. Maybe he would have her on one of the tables; she certainly seemed more interested in him and what he had to offer than she did her dearest hubby. He gestured towards her with his neck between the hot, wet kisses he shared with Elissa, mouthing for her to pull her tits out and give him a show. If she did well, maybe his next nut would find its way across them, or perhaps between her thighs.

There was another voyeur that stood out to him, and once he had gotten to the wife, he directed his attention to her. The mousy lass seemed enraptured by the debauched display before her, and he couldn't much blame her. Especially if his scent had managed to permeate as far as the kitchen. There was a certain appeal to the shy ones, feeling them open up beneath you, hearing them go from soft, restrained squeaks to the full, whorish moans of a woman facing satisfaction she had never imagined prior. He wanted it. Wanted to break her in, and make her his, like he would with all the staff of this fine establishment, given the opportunity. As the elf dutifully worked him closer and closer to what would undoubtedly be a voluminous finish, and Elissa continued to squeal from the efforts of his thick fingers working her well-used folds, he pulled off her sweet lips for just another moment, calling out to the girl.

"Stop watchin' and get over here. Ya wanna be next, don't ya? 'Cause if ya ain't quick, that little minx over there will get the comin' load." He dared her, jerking his head towards the wife of the duo across from them.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 5:16 pm

The milf's cheeks flush when you gesture in her direction. She bites her lip in thought, but clearly has very little to debate as seconds later she's pulling down her top, letting her tits hang free, swaying heavily in front of you. She gives them a squeeze, letting some milk drip out, showing off her motherly benefits. Her husband seems surprised at first but soon reaches around to try and grab a hold of her tits to play with. She doesn't even notice him, however, and steps away from him to move closer to you so you can get a better look at what she has to offer.

Elissa glances over to the door by the bar for a second to look at the other maid, but whatever she might've said is lost as she cries out from an orgasm brought about by your fingers. She buries her face in your shoulder and soon your musk has her kissing and licking your thick skin religiously.

The maid seemed more cautious than the wife, but with everyone else in the room so utterly at your whim, she has little to ground herself in sensibility and soon wonders over to you in a dreamlike sway.

As she makes her way over, the wife's husband scoffs at your remark, trying to pull his woman back to the table, but she slips away without paying him any mind once again, taking your mention of her as an invitation to approach. She comes to your side the same time as the sheepish made, leaving her husband flabbergasted and deeply ashamed. He sits back down impotently as the women start to crowd you while the elf fucks her throat on your cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun May 29, 2022 6:19 pm

So many curves, so much sweet, soft skin to feast his hands and mouth and eyes on; surrounded by the women of the tavern, Ghaznak couldn't help but find himself growing close as the elf desperately fucked herself onto his cock. His instinct to breed reached a fever pitch as her slick, velvety throat stroked every inch he could feed it, while her tits did they rest. It was a primal desire, a need to take these supple bodies around him and ensure his line with their fertile wombs. His balls began to contract as he lost himself in the debauchery, throwing his head back and rutting his hips forward as he showed the elf just how loud, powerful and absurdly messy an orcish orgasm could be, his mighty pillar throbbing between her silky busom as it shot wad after wad of thick, virile cum down her throat. His hands gripped and fondled and mauled every soft handhold they could get as he climaxed before them, his scent undoubtedly drowning the room as his seed filled the fey beauty between his knees.

Only when the intense, bestial sensation of a well earned nut left him did thought return. He wanted more; with so many wanting women around, he felt like he was entering a rut. But which hole next? Cute as she was, the maid was still so tense, her body still hidden from his eyes. She could come later, once she'd loosened up. The motherly one, though, she seemed ready. He almost felt bad for her man, catching a glimpse of him sitting pathetically nearby while his wife threw herself at a better, stronger stud. But the thought of taking her right in front of him, of showing him just how inferior the men of this village could be, how useless their cocks were by comparison, it only made him hornier. He rose from his seat, pulling his obscene length from the elf's mouth as he did. His bear paw of a hand fell on the milf's ass, and he gave it a good, hard squeeze as he spoke.

"Get up on that table and spread 'em for me. Gonna show your fella how a real man fucks." He rumbled, spanking her generous rear before letting her go, his attention falling to the maid next. "The rest of ya, get this one ready for me. She's gonna need some prep for somethin' this size."

Thumbing his still hard shaft for emphasis, the orc proceeded to make his way to the MILF and her chosen table, eager to see how a proven breeder felt beneath his hefty form.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Previous

Return to Private Games