Stalker's doll [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Stalker's doll [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 3:33 am

You heard a confused whimper off to the side even as both dicks started throbbing more and more and signalled they were getting close. Lyn was watching and looking quite confused, but the hardon she was stroking of rapidly showed she was clearly aroused by this.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:40 am

I blinked and Smiled around the cock in my mouth, motioning her over and pointing at my asshole, I had three holes, I could please three futa! Even as I happily continued pushing myself back and forth on the two cocks, moaning more and more, I was getting close myself and was about to cum thanks to my mom's brutal deflowering~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 3:50 am

She squeaked, then in an instant you were being held sideways as the stranger and your mother came but kept going, while Lyn plunged into and started jackhammering even harder and faster than your mom, like as if it was her goal in life to give you the hardest fuck in your life.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:56 am

I let out a squeak, now I was Posed with one foot on the ground, one on my mom's shoulder, basically doing the splits as all three of the fucked me roughly, my ass was stinging, Lyn was thrusting rougher than even the spankings I got for being bad! Though I was soon cumming again and again as the three horny futa used me over and over.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 4:11 am

(Will roll -95)

This display and you cumming so much seems to flick a switch in the entire wedding. Over the course of the next hour, you wind up being a fuck toy not just for the countless futa that were there but for anyone you were passed to. Your mind broke quite a bit as you were basically in fact treated as nothing more than a fuck doll... even your cousin, who was also futa, wound up using each of your holes about three times each. All through this you managed to remain awake, your mind telling you you couldn't pass out cause fuck dolls couldn't pass out, which ensured your mind and body was free to be continuously fried from all the sex over and over again.

When the reception finally ended, you were practically overflowing and overcoated in jizz and femcum, and left just lying on a table while Lyn kept fucking you, the last one to leave it seemed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 4:15 am

I lost count of how many had fucked me how many times in each other, I was little more than a cumming shaking mess by this point but Lyn was still going at me like I was a brand new toy. So I had to stay awake, even if my eyes were glazed shut with jizz and I was pretty sure I was stuck via dried cum to the table, I couldn't even try to swallow anymore thanks to the amount I'd already ate. So I just lied there blowing cum bubbles as Lyn didn't even slow.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 4:21 am

"G~Gotta try and o~outfuck them all... haaah... m~My futa fuck doll... mine, all mine..." She mumbled, a crazed look in her eyes as she groaned and whimpered so often, her balls feeling lighter than they did earlier.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 4:30 am

I laid there happily taking it, my head felt melted but I responded by smiling and trying to tighten my sore and use hole around her, I would have said something but I'd lost my voice, the screaming, squealing and the fact that more than one futa had bruised my throat with their dicks meant I couldn't talk right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 12:44 pm

Lyn slammed home into you again and came... barely at all. But she finally slumped atop you, smiling as she said, "Kept count... f~finally... f~fucked you more times... then all the rest combined~" She then passed out, and you soon found yourself doing so as well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 12:48 pm

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms and legs around her, kissing her one last time as I finally let myself black out and hopefully start to recover, enjoying my well earned rest.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 12:50 pm

When you woke up, it was back home. You ached like hell and your head hurt... and your memory was a bit... fuzzy. Just what had happened?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 1:03 pm

I groaned shuddering and sitting up to look around, smacking my lips together as I tried to figure out what happened and where I was, my brain needing to boot up as I tried to put together where I was, what I was wearing, what happened and how I got here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 5:15 am

You remember a wedding... then drinking some things... then... oh my... lots... and lots, and you really meant lots, of sex. In fact, even though you could feel you'd been cleaned off, you still smelled slightly of it and it made your mouth water.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 6:37 am

I Shuddered and blushed and giggled feeling a weird mix of proud and horny at how good of a Fuck Doll for Futa I'd been, I decided to check myself over, to see if anything about me had changed while I was out, and check my room for anything off, before checking the time, Then getting up to check the house out, half hoping to get raped by my mom or maybe Lyn so I didn't bother getting dressed as I walked around.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games