Stalker's doll [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Stalker's doll [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 8:58 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Titania "Nia" Winters
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2698/20605f29e18e6678f586a4d024c686ab9e6abfc2.jpg?3000293
Bio: Nia despite her body was still in school, she was an early bloomer and ever since she could remember she had most of the attention from most people. She didn't really care for it and mostly just tried to ignore it, or wear more conservative outfits than most other girls. The worst was a girl from her neighborhood, Lyn, well, Jocelyn Adams, she almost seemed to show up wherever Nia went, honestly Nia found her kinda creepy. When her older cousin got married, Nia was a Bridesmaid and well, like the others at the Wedding she drank, drank at the reception, then drank even more at the after party, Nia had drunk before, but this, she was soon very drunk, mostly because she didn't realize she was drinking the spiked punch. She felt Dizzy and Lightheaded, she didn't even realize who was leading her off or what they were doing.

Jocelyn "Lyn" Adams
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2068/60f8522db2380d897f74086e9f610745.png?2240620

Lyn had handed you something. A big cup of some white drink. Told ya it was real rich and sweet but reaaaalllly good. That you'd love it so much you couldn't help but drink oodles and puddles of it. And she was right... it tasted good. Made ya tingle pleasantly all over. She gave you another three glasses, but then she seemed to run out.

But... but you needed more. You desperately craved more!

That was when she whipped her cock out, and cooed, "Then come get it from the tap hehe~"
Kuragari

Re: Stalker's doll [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 9:05 am

I was so drunk, and craving more of that nice drink that I didn't put together what was, or that Lyn was actually a futa, hell I wasn't even sure where we were right now, but I knelt down, kissing and licking her shaft, happily licking up dick cheese and chewing it with a drunken smile and giggle, licking my lips and loving the feeling of the cheese and her pubes on them, before sucking and tonging her cock head, trying to get more of that tasty drink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 am

She wasn't prepared for you to tongue her cockhead, so she simply squealed and came on the spot, flooding you with more of her futa cum that only seemed to make you crave and want more as you somehow knew she had more to give.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 9:34 am

I let out a moan as my face and tits were flooded in that delicious, addicting drink, even as I gulped down all I could and continued licking and sucking and slurping her until she was tapped out, even after I was full and couldn't drink anymore, as I almost was after that massive blast I still wanted more, covering me, making me feel all happy~ Like my brain was made from Cotton~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 9:48 am

Smirking, Lyn smiled and gazed down at you, her eyes almost seeming to spiral a bit as she massaged your head. "MMhm, from now on, at least once a day, you're going to need my cum. You might realize it sometimes and hate this fact, or sometimes you'll come over in a daze and just happily start slurping away at me. One way or another, you'll come to me for my cum~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 9:53 am

I sucked at her cock still staring into her eyes, my tongue lapping at her cum leaking cock hole and pushing into it as I listened to her words, as I felt them sinking into my brain as she massaged my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 10:16 am

You managed to drain her dry a bit later, the words having not only sunk down into your head but taken root, flowered, and produced fruit, which fell and sunk even further into your mind. However, she soon eeped and skedaddled as she heard footsteps outside the door and someone came in. Next thing you knew you were being pushed onto the bed and taking a dick in your ass and it felt so damned good in the state you were in.

"H~Hehe... fuck... what a good fuck doll this ish hehehe... f~feels almost real~!" The Futa droned on, the word 'fuck doll' sinking a bit into your mind and joining with the words Lyn had implanted...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 10:22 am

I shivered in pleasure my ass tightening as my anal virginity was taken by some random futa I didn't know, my brain felt like it was frying, both from pleasure and the desire for more futa jizz. A fuck doll for futa, that's what I was, that's why this felt right~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 10:33 am

The futa moaned, commenting on how good of a fuck doll you were, too drunk to realize you were actually a person as she raped your ass vigorously. Each word of it reinforced that idea in your head just a bit more, and soon enough, she gave you just what you wanted- more futa jizz~ but once she finished filling you, she left, leaving the door open and leaving you craving more...

There... there were other futa at the wedding... maybe you could find them and get them to fuck you~? Or maybe you could find Lyn and show her what a good futa fuck doll you were.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 10:45 am

After a bit of debate with myself, I decided to look for more futa, I was a fuck doll for futa, and with how eager Lyn and that other futa had been I was sure that other futas would need help too!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 11:25 am

You stumble out and after a bit sniff out a futa who is having some wine nearby. The instant you nuzzle her crotch, she laughs and just whips her cock out and smacks your face with it as she says, "Get to work slut doll. You know what ya have to do."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 11:29 am

I happily began sucking and slurping on her fuck stick, eager to please, even though my stomach was filled with cum and alcohol I was still eager for more, like the good slutty fuck doll that I was~ I worshipped her cock eager for more and more jizz~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 11:45 am

You were so focused on sucking her off that you didn't notice your mother coming over and asking what had gotten into you as the Futa groaned and moaned. You recalled that your Mother was a bit of a prude, and even if a part of you knew this sort of stuff was legal, it doubtless surprised her. But why should it when you were being a good Futa Fuck Doll~?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 11:50 am

Pulling my dress' top down I wrapped my tits around the futa's fuck meat and happily gave her a tit job as I sucked and licked at her cock head and cum slit, not even realizing my mom was there.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 12:02 pm

The futa laughed at this, smirking as she gave your mom a poke, then flipped her skirt up. Whereupon you sensed and saw her own bulge in her cute striped panties, and you knew Mom hadn't gotten to have fun with Dad in a while with him being so busy...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 12:06 pm

Lifting up my skirt and pulling my panties to the side I pointed my cum leaking ass and virgin pussy at my mom, while continuing to worship the dick in my mouth with a fuck drunk smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 12:20 pm

You knew your mother normally never would have done something like what happened next. But given how you were behaving and the sight of cum leaking from you and showing her your virgin pussy, she seemed to snap. She impaled you on her cock, lifing your hips up and fucking you more like a cocksleeve then a person as she groaned and panted, eyes glazed over in lust as you kept titfucking and sucking the other futa.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 12:27 pm

I let out a squeal and choked a bit as the cock was forced down my throat thanks to my mother's own eager rape of my virgin cunt, slamming into me and forcefully spit roasting me with this other random futa, my tits hanging down and bouncing as she savaged my cunt, taking out her pent up frustrations on my body~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 2:51 am

"H~Haven't had a good fuck all year... j~Just go and show that to your futa mom... f~fuck, gonna f~fuck you like a fu~fuck doll if you're gonna be like that!" She groans out as she uses you solely for her own pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:08 am

I shuddered and moaned, swallowing around the cock in my throat as my pussy tightened around my mom's shaft, the words fuck doll, reminding me that I was a toy to pleasure them~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games