Life as a Mermaid [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life as a Mermaid [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Short of using magical fire, which you didn't at the moment know how to use, everything was raw, akin to eating sushi or a salad down here as you whipped yourself up a tasty snack. You were half way done when Priscilla swam on in with a yawn.

"Morning Sis... erm, were you that bloated before you went to bed?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 2:24 pm

I blinked "Nope, I got raped by a shark, I saw a Purple glow and I just had to obey her...Also I think that if I see shark dick I'm gonna just offer my pussy to them, so she might have done something besides coating my Eggs in jizz." I told her as I snacked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 2:34 pm

She opened and closed her mouth a bit at that, quite shocked and unable to offer much in the way of a response. However as you snacked, you saw something outside in a kelp garden. Some softly glowing lights that were... quite alluring. They were bright blues and soft purples that caught the eye. Perhaps you should go see what it was?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 2:36 pm

I hummed "Well See Ya Later sis." I told her, swimming off, feeling a rather intense interest in the glow and wanting to figure out what it was, plus leaving her so shocked was kinda funny too!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 2:39 pm

Swimming out into the kelp garden, you sift through the kelp until you find what appears to be a large, curvaecous and busty futa Jellyfish lady who was havesting something off some of the kelp. Her body glowed in pretty, alluring, rhythmic pulses that made your head softly fuzzy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 2:41 pm

I blinked "Um, Hello?" I questioned what I was seeing, and the fact that her body was pulsing, I wanted to swim away a bit, but it felt like I was stuck in place almost, watching the strange futa harvest stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 2:55 pm

She turned and smirked, and her prehensile cock swelled, as did her balls. She chuckled, and pat her chest and groin as she said, "Why don't ya come keep my bitch breaker and chest melons~?" And before you knew it, you were grinding yourself into her cock that was almost as big as you and suckling on the tip like your life depended on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 2:59 pm

I shuddered and blinked wondering what was missing as I didn't remember moving at all, but I found myself hugging her cock and tonguing her tip, my body shuddering as I did, I was basically resting against her massive balls as she moved around, I didn't care where she moved her flashing body and dick held me under sway.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 3:10 pm

"Mmhm, such a sweet sexy piece of sugar you are... mmhm, but you look a bit swollen. How about I just use ya as a grinding toy for a bit til your less swollen~" She sang sweetly, her voice rich and sexy as thick honey that further made your mind melt as her pre made your body feel so weak but so horny
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 7:14 pm

I hummed into her cock head, suckling it, tonguing her cum hole my eyes half open as my mind felt more and more melted and hazy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 7:10 am

"That's a good girl~ just keep suckling and tonguing it sweetie~" She said with a laugh as she pet your head, her cock and balls getting a bit bigger every few minutes that you kept doing this. Something told you her 'poison' was contributing to your inability to think clearly, but at the same time the flashing and pulsing of her lights just further drained any willpower to not just submit to her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 7:25 am

I Smiled at her, even as I suckled and licked on her weird tasting and frankly huge cock, even though I felt like I Should be reacting more, but honestly my brain and mind both were feeling pleasantly numb to all sensation besides pleasure so I just rubbed breasts on her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 7:41 am

She didn't stop swimming til you were brought to a large sort of coral reef area in the center of the town. It was a sort of 'commune' of sorts for those who didn't specifically have a home of their own. Using her magic and her poison that she'd been feeding you, she finished the breaking and remolding of your mind... and your body a bit. You'd live purely on cum and sex juices, and in the days, weeks, and months ahead became the commune's favorite fuck toy to play with. Some treated you a bit more like a person, but most would just grab you and use you however they wanted as they sought their sexual gratification.

Which, for you, was absolute and utter heaven. Pleasure was all you needed, and all you wanted in these wonderful waters~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 7:55 am

I loved it, every lewd act was so much fun, and the cum was so tasty~ I was happy to lose my mind as a cock sock~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Amy-Lee "Amy" Mikaelson
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/1707/815cc1f4ce10e5af28a99c5036f17883.png?1846011
Bio: A Real Beauty on land she'd been a model since she was a kid, though once she became an adult they quickly had her modeling more...lewd outfits, She was on a ship doing a Lingerie shoot when a sudden storm happened and she was pushed overboard as people panicked, she opened her eyes when she realized she could breath underwater.
Family Roll D100=2

I opened my eyes flaying a bit as I tried to figure out where I was, and where the boat was only to realize several things were off, namely, I felt like I had one Leg, and secondly, I wasn't alone, Looking first at myself and then around I tried to figure out what was happening.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 8:01 am

You find yourself in a ritualistic chamber of some sort, and you hear the tail end of a ritual chant coming to an end. Then two cute and sexy futa mermaids and a busty female, as well as a trappy femboy of a mermaid, all tackled you in an eager rush to welcome you to the family. Which made your own body heat up a fair bit as you felt their naughty bits rub against you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mother Lyalla female
Older Sister Pellicia Futa
Middle Sister Jillecice futa
younger femboy brother Kula
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 8:04 am

I squeaked, and blushed as my body heated up, I'd done sexual shoots before, why was this affecting me. Only to let out a shuddering moan, my pussy was way more sensitive than I was used to, I'd played with myself but never had dick before, I wanted a good looking pussy for shoots, but this was way more than that, feeling my brother's cock sneakily bury itself in me as they hugged me, had me cumming around him right away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 10:20 am

Your trappy femboy of a brother seemed delighted at this, and buried his face happily into your bosom as he began to fuck you. The others giggled and pulled back, with your Mother saying, "Looks like Kula got first claim to your new sister~"

"Big Sis!" Kula cried out happily, soon latching onto one of your nipples and practically worshipping it on the spot.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 10:25 am

I let out a moan mixed with a squeal, Wrapping my arms around his head and keeping him buried in my breasts as my hips spasmed in pleasured shock, I was soon moaning and gasping in pleasure, unable to do anything besides stick my pussy towards him as I came around his shaft again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 12:59 pm

His cock wasn't super big, just a bit above average, but your new little brother seemed to know exactly how to use it, striking your g-spot with every thrust as he groaned and moaned into your breasts, his hands kneading and massaging them too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat May 15, 2021 1:03 pm

I was completely unable to challenge or stop him, it felt too good, and my pussy felt eager for it, I just wanted to cum more and more and didn't care to hold myself back.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games