Life as a Mermaid [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life as a Mermaid [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 10:29 am

"I~Its not anymore technically, outside of family." Apulia said as she came over and tugged on you a bit. "And it'll stick around for a bit til she finishes cumming, then it'll swell back down! We'll help ya both swim back home for now!"

Your father and sisters nodded and hurried over, grabbing you both and carrying you along through the sea towards a town nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 10:41 am

I blinked "Oh, so you all can rape me then?" I asked with a giggle, only to squeak, as we were tugged around, I felt her barb tugging me as she came and came and came, though I tried to stay awake, I was tired from earlier and now with all this, I was soon drifting off to sleep.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 11:28 am

They nodded, and after a bit brought you to a small underwater manor that was on the edge of the town. The architecture of things reminded you of sort of cthulhian underwater type cities, but it didn't drive you crazy or anything. After a bit thankfully your mother managed to unhook from you, leaving you free to leak some cum out into the water.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 11:30 am

I yawned "C~Can I go to bed? I'm really tired after swimming all night, and then, all that?" I asked with a small smile swimming in my own way once again as we approached the Manor.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 12:29 pm

They nodded, letting you know they'd save the tour for later. As you were being carried on in, you thought you saw someone following your family, but when you looked again, they weren't there.

Eventually, you are brought to your bed, and allowed to rest and sleep... though, sometime later, you hear some weird chanting that pulls you back. You find a futa shark straddling your middle, but most of your attention is on a glowing purple crystal she's holding as she says, "O~Okay, her eyes are opening... spell should have her focused on crystal... should be able to prepare her or whatever the word is...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 12:35 pm

I Woke up and found myself first looking at two massive shark dicks, then I saw the purple glow, and my eyes were drawn up to it, to the crystal and I stared at it, unable to look away as the shark mumbles on top of me, I was completely stunned by the lights.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 1:09 pm

"Okay uhm, let's try this for a start... uh, worship my cocks like your life depended on it?" She asked as she looked down to you, her twin cocks twitching and throbbing excitedly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 1:12 pm

I Shuddered and grabbed both her cocks, licking the tips I rubbed my breasts against them, jacking them off as I stared at the light coming from the crystal, sucking on and teasing her cum slit and under the glans, I was a virgin but I was trying my best to tease them with my tits and hands too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 1:18 pm

You were totally under her sway and power, and she quickly cottoned onto that. Grinning, she smirked and said, "Better idea. Get into the sexiest, most submissive and or demeaning position you can think of, and beg me to rape your pussy with both my dicks."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 1:26 pm

I was still a bit new to mermaid body types, but I had an idea, propping myself up and basically sitting on my tail and hands I pushed my pussy "Into the Air" basically getting face down ass up, but on my back "Please Mistress, Please Rape my Pussy with your superior Shark cocks, please fuck me with both until I become an addict for shark dick, use my pussy as your personal onahole and use my womb as your cheap bastard factory, make me learn my place and inferior mermaid cum rag trash~" I begged her, unable to stop.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 1:42 pm

"Oh sweet Neptune, I either scored jackpot with a super submissive mermaid, or that thing really worked~" She didn't waste time either way, pouncing and slamming both of her thick shark cocks into you at once and crowing a bit at how tight you were before she began to eagerly fuck you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 1:50 pm

I let out a squeal as the two rough shark cocks pushed balls deep into my pussy, showing no remorse or hesitance, just one of her cocks was like three of Mom's, I'd never felt so full...nor so stretched, I could feel hooks near the tip and base teasing my pussy and womb walls, in fact it felt like her cocks were covered in hooks as they seemed to dig all of mom's cum out of my pussy, Hell I could feel her tips pushing deeper and deeper into me, I could speak "Yes mistress~ Use my body, make me your rape toy~" and other lewd dirty talk, I couldn't say anything else~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 3:00 am

"F~Fucking hell... t~the stories of the c~conjured M~Mermaids being good fucks is soooo fucking truee~" The shark futa purred as she continued ramming away at you, panting hard as she pumped in and out of you her cocks spreading and loosening you bit by bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 3:07 am

I shuddered and soon was moaning, unable to help it, my mind was blank expect for pleasure and her words, even as she forced me looser and looser and got rougher with me, enjoying my body I could only take it and learn to enjoy it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 3:53 am

You soon found an additional bit of pleasure and fun... futa shark dicks it seemed, had knots, and know both were swelling and helping to lock you and her in place as her thrusts became stronger but shallower.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 4:04 am

It felt like her thrusts were just rapidly slamming into my eggs directly again and again as her cock basses swelled more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 4:23 am

Thankfully, it seemed she was soon cumming, filling your womb and coating all of your eggs with her strong, virile, thick futa shark cum that sent you blazing over the edge into absolute and total euphoric ecstasy. When you finally came down from the high though, the shark futa was gone... but you had this strange imprint in your mind... mostly that shark cocks were to be worshipped anytime you saw a shark with a bulge...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 4:26 am

The cum had actually bloated me a little, and it felt thicker than mom, I shuddered and felt up my stretched and used cunt, it felt sore from how rough that shark cock was, and I was a little sad she'd left, though, soon enough I was hungry and I decided to get up and swim off looking around for food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 14, 2021 1:30 pm

It took some effort, but you managed to get up. Curiously, it seemed you had woken up early given the light filtering in from up above the waves, and you didn't see or hear anyone else up yet. Thankfully, you somehow knew the layout of the house and found the kitchen in no time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 14, 2021 1:43 pm

I hummed and began swimming around the kitchen, poking around and just picking something that seemed like it'd be tasty, or that smelled good, I was hungry and not picky after all.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games