Futa World Experience(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa World Experience(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 4:00 am

She was a girl you'd seen practically every morning you came here, you didn't know her name but she knew your regular order, she was also really good at sucking dick, better than you in fact, as your balls were soon practically aching for release.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 am

That likely meant Kelly in this world had come here and was usually getting this kind of treatment. On an errant thought, Kelly brought her contacts list back up and searched for a pic that matched said girl. She wouldn't be entirely surprised at this point if said pic was one of her sucking Kelly off as she purred,

"A~Almost there... not much longer~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 4:38 am

You found none actually, in fact, it seemed the "You" from hear didn't want to have sex and often pushed people away or refused it, even when hard, apparently viewing sex as something they only wanted to have with their partner for life, or at least that's what some texts read like.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 am

The difference between the her of this world and him surprised her, him, er, she knew what she meant, and it was enough so that she came on the spot, feeding the girl lots and lots of cream even as she tried to wrack her mind for the girls name, at least in his universe.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 5:30 am

Luckily as she pulled off after drinking all your jizz you saw her name tag "Lorelai" she giggled "Thanks for the meal hun hope you enjoy your's~" She crawled out and walked away happily, her hips swaying as she did, she seemed to be savoring some cum in her mouth as she talked and chewed on it as she walked away.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:42 am

Panting heavily, Kelly groped her ass firmly enough to turn her around a bit and planted a bit of a heated kiss on her lips. When she finished, she smiled, licking up some of her own cum as she said, "T~Thank you, mhm, made my morning so much more beautiful and lovely Miss Lorelai~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 5:58 am

She giggled "Well, Aren't you a charmer~" She purred, though she looked surprised, and actually happy, her sway had turned into a bit of a skip as she walked away, looking actually happy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 6:10 am

Kelly blushed just a bit but smiled, making a note to ask her for her number before leaving. For now, she sat and enjoyed her meal, deciding to try and explore a bit more of her connections in social media and her message history with friends and family to try and learn more about how she'd been like in this world, what was the same and what was different. Could prove useful.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 6:17 am

Well...It mostly seemed the same, only that rather than "Inability" to get someone it seemed more like "No Desire" in fact, the "You" from here seemed both Asexual and Aromantic only desiring Platonic relationships, other than that, and the fact that your dad was an utterly fuckable trap not much seemed different. Though you'd apparently gotten warnings to start using some of the Office girls or your boss, a Futa, was going to start using you to force you to comply with the daily fuck allowance the company required of Futa.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 6:48 am

It was quite strange, to see that the her of here had been like that. It also meant she'd have to try and come up with an explanation for why she was going to act differently. She idly wondered if this worlds her was now him, back in his world... and idly figured that they both might be happier in there respective worlds.

Still, this world would take getting used to. Like the fact that the instant she saw a pic of his trappy father she was hard as a rock again. And that apparently there were quota's of a sort for futa's to fuck and they were expected to be met.

Finishing her breakfast, she got up, making her way to the counter where she saw Lorelai. "Wanted to thank you again for the lovely service, and I don't mean just the food~" She said first, then pulled her phone out as she asked, "Would it be alright if I got your number? I think I'd love to get to know you a bit more... intimately sometime~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 7:03 am

She seemed to freeze and look half confused and half hopeful "Um, For Real?" She asked breaking her more seductive character, She happily wrote down her number and gave it to you giggling "Hah! Mom and Sis Said I should have just become a cow girl like them but they don't have futa interested in them outside of work!" She did a rather cute little dance...that did interesting things to her body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 am

"For real~" Kelly said with a sweet and alluring smile. She picked up the slip of paper and started putting the number in along with the name as she watched and listend to Lorelai's reaction. Her giddiness was infectious, and it made Kelly smile wider... though the way her sexy, curvy body quivered and jiggled made her even harder, causing the bulge in the tight fitting shorts to be almost painful as she let out a slight whimper.

Fuck, she wanted to fuck this cutie so hard right now!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 7:36 am

((Nat20))

She hummed still dancing but when she opened her eyes she locked onto your hard pulsing cock and smiled "Hey! you wanna breed me in the bathroom? Maybe take a vid or Pic so I can brag to my Mom and Sis?" she asked with a happy smile "Oh, Yeah, I'm not on the pill, so I really will get pregnant, if you don't want that you can use my mouth, or my tits, or my ass? I'm still a virgin since most futa don't bother with a girl who refuses to take the pill." She admitted looking nervous but excited.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 7:48 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will Roll
23-12=11

"F~Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkk I~I wanna bend you o~over this counter right now and breed you senseless t~til your bloated with my seed." Was Kelly's first response as she shuddered from head to toe, it almost feeling like her cock would spring out of her shorts in an instant. "C~Can I d~do that? C~Can d~do it in t~the b~bathroom with you if you p~prefer L~Lorelai~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 am

She actually Smiled and giggled coming around the counter and bending over, pulling up her skirt and pulling her panties down to her knees, showing off her virginal pussy and ass to you as she reached back and spread herself for you, she looked eager and her pussy was soaked more than your's was!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 8:22 am

Her cock was out as soon as she started coming around the corner, and she practically threw herself at the sexy cute girl as her cock sunk on deep into her. Kelly moaned long and lewdly as she felt the hot, wet, tight confines of a virgin pussy and clung to Lorelai as she molded her body to hers. It took a moment for her to start thrusting, but once she did she started going harder, faster, and stronger with every three thrusts she made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 8:30 am

Lorelai Seemed surprised at how forceful you were but it didn't seem like she minded, in fact she looked proud as you fucked the air out of her with your rough and needy thrusts into her freshly deflowered pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 8:53 am

She didn't say that she herself was also a virgin, and that this was the first pussy she'd ever fucked. But she did turn Lorelai's face around and lock lips in the fiercest kiss she could ever give as she kept going, her cock leaking and throbbing as she practically worked to make Lorelai's pussy a cocksleeve for her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 am

Lorelai actually looked utterly floored at the kiss, cumming hard around your cock as her pussy flexed and squeezed, hell her juices were squirting onto your thighs and her eyes were rolling up, just from the kiss!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 9:00 am

That made her harder, but it also pushed her closer to climax number one as she humped away at her, their hips smacking against each other as she broke the kiss and panted heavily. She soon took to nibbling softly at her ear as her hands reached around to grope and play with her breasts too.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games