Family Fuck Toy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Family Fuck Toy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 11:57 pm

"Mhmhm... don't be such a party pooper~ You'll grow to love this in time~" She cooed as she tugged at your nipples and clit both, sending waves of pleasure and some pain coursing through you. She hits your G-spot then as she starts to go a bit faster. "And mhm, maybe there's more to her then you expect mmhmhm~"

That had to be her just seeking to tease and mess with your head. You knew Cass, she was such a loving and gentle, sweet girlfriend~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 am

I shivered but glared at her "I love Cass." I told her plainly with a glower "She'd never force something on me like you two have, she's sweet, gentle, loving, I've completely controlled how fast our relationship goes, she's cute, amazing and treats me wonderfully, you don't get to rape and blackmail me then call me a party pooper, you're terrifying, nothing like her at all." I refuted her without a single doubt in my mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 12:55 am

"Mhm, that does sound mostly like our dear sweet Cass~ Mostly~" She says in reply, smirking as she pinches and twists at your clit now as she slams into your G-spot harder and more accurately. Pleasure and pain mix in a cocktail as she hums and says, "Though are you always around her dearie? Maybe she hides a darker side too~ After all, before today, you'd have said some of the same things for me and Jasmine, wouldn't you~?"

She licks at your face, then nibbles on and tugs at your ear as she starts to get rougher.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

3d100-1d100. If result is 150 or higher the pleasure isn't having any effect on your mind or thinking. If under, it begins to have some effect.

If result is under 50, it begins to really mess with ya
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 1:22 am

((3+1+1-100=-95))

I opened my mouth to say something else, only to let out a moan mixed with a squeal, as I felt myself finally unable to hold in or deny what I'd been feeling any longer and my virgin mind, even if my body was no long virgin finally lost it's battle and I came, and came, came, came some more, came again, it felt like I was going insane, she didn't stop or pause "N~NOAH~ I~I G~Goona goooo~ Crashy~" I moaned out as she fucked me through my orgasm, my hips pressing into her hand eagerly as I moaned and squealed more clawing at the bathtub as I leaned forward, getting more onto all fours and then face down ass up "I~I reall goona~ get P~Pregger~! I lovsh Cash~ Stahp~ P~Pleash~ T~Too Good~" I found myself breaking more and more under her continued assault, but even as I begged and even as she fucked me rougher and rougher I found I was soon clumsily responding to touches, unable to hold myself back..."I Lobp you Cash~"

I groaned waking up in...Anya's bed? When did I get here? Did, Did I stumble in here after my shower on accident? I had the feeling that I'd had the weirdest dream and my body was all super sore still from practice. Something felt off? Was Cass home yet? I was pretty sure I told her I loved her in my dream? God my head hurt? Maybe I should look in there medicine cabinet for pain killers or something? I hadn't had a migraine this bad in a while.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 1:36 am

There was a strange scent to the area around you as you got up and made for the bathroom. You fumbled for the light, and moved to get ready to go ahead and look for some pain meds when...

You froze. You were naked still. But there were several things that were very much not right about how you looked. The fact that you had dried cum in your fair, on your face, and on your breasts was just the start. You were now sporting nipple ring piercings... you had a tattoo of a heart on your right breast that said "Cum loving slut~" in the hear and cum dripping from it. The area around your clit and pussy felt weird, and you could feel a sore spot at the base of your spine...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 1:40 am

I peeled off some of the dried cum in shock and looked down at my pierced nipple, then at heart tattoo, gulping I put the dried cum in my mouth, enjoying the taste, before spitting it out as I realized what I just did, my head felt so light what the hell happened? Gulping again I decided to look at my pussy and my sore...Tail bone? To try and see what was wrong with them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 2:05 am

Your pussy had a clitoral hood piercing, a cute little bar with tiny little heart shaped gems on each end. As for your pussy, there was now a tattoo that said, "Cum receptacle" and "Sleeve for Futa Cock" on it. Seeing the words made you shiver ever so slightly, and images from those 'dreams' played through your head where it was getting filled by... A~Anya and Jasmine!

As for your backside, there was a tramp stamp that said, "Property of the Chamber's Family" with a heart that had sexy demon horns and a tail coming from it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 2:15 am

((73-26=47))

I stared and squeaked as the memories, dreams, memories, slowly came back more and more, remembering Anya and Jaz cumming in me filling me, using me, hell my body was craving for more of them! Shaking my head I decided to get the pain killers...then try and get clean in the shower before hunting for my clothes, and my phone, honestly my head was a total mess at the moment as I was just using busy work to try and fill in the silence as I worked on remembering what happened, though I remember kissing and tell Cass that I loved her? But no, that had to have been a dream, or memories running together or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 2:41 am

That dream, or memory, or both lingered in your head a bit, the image of Cass practically trying to fuck her pussy with her own hand before you and her briefly kissed flitting through your head. Taking the pain meds wasn't too hard and finding your clothes was easy, though as you looked to your phone you saw a message from just three minutes ago telling you that Cass was on her way home to you after swinging by a chinese place to grab take out. Apparently Anya and Jasmine were off for a bit or some such so there wasn't going to be any dinner made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 3:00 am

I yelped and quickly got all cleaned up...And made sure the tattoos and piercings were covered up, so I could be awake and around when Cass got home. Feeling rather panicked and confused but eager to see the girl I loved, even as I tried and failed to smother the desire for her family's cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 3:22 am

You managed to cover it all and get dressed and everything, but you quickly found yourself wondering how well you'd be able to hide it all. Sure, sometimes Cass could be a bit... oblivious, but well, you'd been planning on taking things to the next level recently! How could you do that now?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 3:36 am

I bit my lip, well, what Was I suppose to do?! I loved Cass, but how was I suppose to deal with this?! I couldn't help but whine to myself in confusion and fear, freaking out...I didn't want to lose her, hell what was I suppose to do with the Baby that would be coming?! Mom would kick me out I'd be off the Team...What was I suppose to do?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 3:48 am

You could feel yourself on the verge of panic, but at the same time you didn't want to overwhelm her with it all as soon as she got home, it might be too much all at once! You felt yourself shivering in anxiety, with a craving for Anya and Jasmine's cocks only adding to the strangeness of the situation. A part of you wanted to even start playing with yourself even though it made no sense to do so!

It was hard to process what you should do when you actually had a micro-orgasm rush through you just at the sound of the door opening and Cass calling out, "I'm home Gweeeeennn~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 am

I found myself suddenly hugging her tight, but, I wasn't going to tell her, even as I was fighting my freak out, I wouldn't tell her, I didn't want to hurt her. Shaking my head I spoke "Um, Cass, did anything happen? I, I kinda...Don't remember the past couple days? Like I was coming here to surprise you for valentines day...then I woke up here, did I hit my head or something?" I asked wondering if she'd already seen something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 am

Cass blinked a bit, noticing you practically shaking in her arms. She hummed for a long moment as she hugged you back, then let out a soft chuckle as she said, "Huh... guess Mom and Sis overdid it then. Prooobably should have told them to take a bit of a softer approach."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 4:50 am

((3))

I blinked and stared she knew "That, That wasn't some weird fervor dream? W~Wait ask what, what do you mean what's going on?!" I felt overwhelmed by everything that was going on around me, I just felt lost, "I, I'm pregnant with your bastard Sister or Niece, my mom's gonna kick me out the second she figures out that, or that I have tattoos or piercings, I'm gonna lose my spot on the Team, and, and you should have asked them to take a softer approach?!" I demanded confused, "You Mean to Say you asked for this?! Do you not understand how worried I was?! I thought I'd Destroyed your Family! Or That You'd hate me! And For some Reason I'm sad that your mom and sis aren't here fucking me! I've never wanted cock before! You were literally the only person I wanted to have sex with but now I feel sick at the thought of not having sex with your mom and sis...Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked clinging to her still, feeling tired after I blew up a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 am

Gently cradling you, Cass spent the next few minutes explaining to you what had happened. Cass, it turned out, had a very strong cucking fetish, and a bit of a blackmail one to boot. And even though she did want to have actual sex with you at some point, she wanted your first time to be spent with you being taken by someone else. She had decided the only ones she could trust to do it were her sis and mother, who were well, horny futa's so she figured it'd work out for them and for you since they wouldn't be guys.

She'd wanted to just pitch the idea to you when you got around to asking for sex, but well, you'd been taking to long to get to that point. So she went ahead with the plan, wanting them to play with you and get you to think it was something you'd need to 'hide' from her.

Interspersed amidst it all is promises that even if you were pregnant, you'd be fine because they'd take care of you. That you wouldn't lose your spot on the team, or have to deal with anything bad, because she was there to help and support you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 5:22 am

I clung to her, then huffed, thinking about what she said, and what she wanted, despite all this, I still loved her, and, well, this was at least partially my fault "You should have just told me...You never said anything and I heard other girls talking about how they broke up with their boyfriends after sex, so I was scared to do it and you never acted interested." I muttered with a huff but, then I thought about, what she'd said about her fetishes and decided to at least try and go with them "You're lucky that your mom and sis has those pics, I can't leave as long as they have them, maybe if they feel nice you can clean me up after they finish." I sounded way awkward, it was pretty obvious I was thinking about way to say...and saying in my own way that while she was an idiot I'd forgive her and go along with this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:43 am

You were instantly pressed into the couch and practically felt her molded to you as she rubbed her body against your own, and kissing you for so long you nearly passed out for need of breath. The rest of that night, after you both sated your grumbling stomaches, was spent her making it all up to you with first the tenderest and gentlest sex you'd yet had, and then with some rougher stuff afterwards as she worked to start helping you explore more of your kinks too.

The days that followed of course mostly had your naughty times spent worshipping, tending to, or getting railed away at by her mom and sister, who were happy to keep 'compiling' blackmail material on you as Cass was forced to watch, and then clean the mess up afterwards. A few times they even fucked her when you got too tired and you were left to watch her get some turns being used.

When you did have babies, just as she'd said, she and her family were there for you, with Cass fufilling a promise she'd made that once you'd had the babies, she'd marry you to make your being a part of the family properly official.

The only way the wedding could have been better, as you enjoyed the honeymoon with the three of them, was if you could have had your parents be there to watch you taking futa dick like a champ while the love of your life practically fisted herself to the scene.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games