Family Fuck Toy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Family Fuck Toy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 4:33 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Guinevere "Gwen" Bottoms
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1817743455770552282/F7BA02C1F3C19C1B78360DC350B1724C9AE0F351/
Bio: Gwen was her school's volleyball ace. Serving, spiking, guarding, she could fill in anywhere when needed and was even kinda famous for her Spike Serve. Though perhaps just as famous for dating another girl and being openly lesbian, constantly turning down guys other girls would kill to have. And despite her killer body she's both a virgin and knows very little about sex. Who she ended up dating confused people even more Cassiopeia Chambers or "Cass" to Gwen. A Punkish kind of girl and a member of both the Drama Club and Art Club. They'd been dating for while now and when Valentine's day rolled around Gwen got an Idea. Cass Always got home hours before her mom and sister, so Gwen used the spare key Cass gave her and went over right after practice, taking a shower she actually was so tired that she fell asleep naked on Cass' bed.

Your head was spinning as you began to wake up... your body felt sore, but tingly and strange. And you had a weird taste in your mouth. Also you felt very sweaty. But you heard familiar giggles, and as you slowly opened your eyes, you saw the blurry forms of Cass's mother and sister...

... both naked and stroking their cocks, which look like they'd been inside someone recently-

You moved your tongue groggily about and felt something slimey, gooey, and still a bit warm in your mouth. And felt something similar leaking from your folds.
Kuragari

Re: Family Fuck Toy [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 10, 2021 4:50 am

I Let out a groan confused by the giggling, they'd run my ass through drill after drill at practice so I was really tired, maybe that was why I didn't put together what was happening at first. I was trying to put together why the two of them were giggling, did I drool or something? Did I have a wet dream? Is that what they were laughing about, my mouth was open, my tongue rolling as I frown in confusion, my tired mind trying to understand the taste and texture in it. Wiping my eyes and swallowing whatever was in my mouth I tried to sit up and look at my weird feeling pussy, only to finally wake up and put together all the pieces, spitting out the cum in my mouth in shock shock and stare at the two futa "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I asked, having so very many questions but that's the one that came out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 am

They both just giggled and chortled some more, before Anya, Cass's mother, showed you her phone. It had a picture of you with a cock in your mouth and one in your pussy, but not enough to see that it was either of them.

"Look at what we have~" Jasmine, Cass's sister, singsonged as she showed you another, you with your face in the pillows as a dick plowed into you from behind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 10, 2021 6:52 am

I let out a Confused and horrified Squeak "W~WHY THE FUCK?!" I demanded trying to get out of bed to snatch their phones, but well, my legs weren't really working and honestly my jaw hurt too now that I was awake, I was a little impressed they could even fit inside me with how fucking massive the two of them were "I~I'm dating Cass! Why, Why the fuck did you fuck me?! Why did you take pictures of it?! Why the fuck are you two even home before Cass is!? She should be home at least an hour before the two of you!" I let more of my confusion out, not understanding what was happening.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 7:29 am

"Well, its Valentines day, so I got off work early~" Anya replied, while Jasmine simply giggled and said, "I decided to play hooky today, so I was actually home, down in the basement. When I came up and saw shoes by the door, I thought Cass was home... but nope~! Her sexy as fucking hell girlfriend, naked and sprawled across the bed. Made me hard on the spot~!"

"And me too, when I came up and saw her having fun with you~" Anya replied with a smirk. "As for Cass herself, she's gonna be a bit late tonight, so it looks like its just the three of us for a bit~"
Last edited by Kuragari on Mon May 10, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 10, 2021 7:41 am

I stared at them "What are you fucking talking about?! I'm not on the pill or anything, why did you fuck me at all, let alone cum in me?! I was sleeping in Cass's bed it wasn't an invite to you two but for her!" I protested trying to get their phones "Delete those pics! How many do you even have what did you actually do to me!?" I protested only to let out a groan and curl up, my stomach and womb both felt bloated with cum how were they even still hard?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 9:49 pm

"Mmhm, we spit roasted you, fucked your breasts, fucked your face, mom came in your hair, I did your ass then pussy twice... kind of surprised you slept through all of that~" Jasmine said, while Anya smirked.

"Mhm, we're not deleting these. We're keeping them. And if you don't want Cass to see them, you'll be a good girl and be our fucktoy~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 10, 2021 10:15 pm

I Coughed and Blushed "Do you know how crazy our Coach is?! Benchwarmers have to do drills a hundred times, the actually good people have to do their drills at least three hundred, Because I'm the ace I do even more, I have to do all the drills at least five hundred times! And with the tournament happening soon she's riding my ass even more!" I protested blushing.
((Will Roll=17+1+1-20=-1))
Only to cough and freeze in shock as I heard their words "Wait, what? Why?! I~I'll do whatever! But don't send those to Cass, please I really love her!" I protested shivering "I~I don't want her to see me looking dirty..." I trailed off, confused, and upset, unsure of what to say or do now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 10:31 pm

"Mmhm... show that you understand by cleaning our cocks off. If you do really well, we'll each delete a photo~" Anya remarked, though Jasmine giggled as she said, "Keep in mind, we got about 50 each, and well, we'll be likely to add to them for when we can't use ya so we can enjoy stroking off to them~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 10, 2021 10:42 pm

I blushed and looked down before huffing "Can, Can you come over here...my, my legs aren't working right now, and, and when's Cass getting home, there's, stuff...all over, I need to get clean again too...and her bed's a mess." I muttered looking at the two of them through my lash, my eyes teary as I thought on what had happened and what I was going to do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 11, 2021 12:08 am

They happily did so, leering at you and clearly enjoying the thought of all the things they'd get to do to you in the coming days. All the while you wondered how you were going to hide this from Cass... something told you that these two didn't necessarily care too much if Cass found out, which meant it'd be up to you to do your utmost to keep it hidden.

"Come on slut, get to work~" Anya said as she smacked her cock against your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 11, 2021 12:11 am

I sniffed and opened my mouth, licking and sucking on their cocks, lapping and licking up and down them to try and clean them both of cum, even licking up some that were on there balls as I hoped they'd enjoy it and delete photos. I wasn't really sure what to do to pleasure cocks though and was kinda just trying to feel my through it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 1:28 am

"Come on, you can do better than that!" Jasmine said as she suddenly gripped your head and started fucking your face, forcing her cock in and out of your mouth as Anya shook her head and chortled. "Keep that up and you'll be filling her again rather than just making her clean you off." She nevertheless rubbed her own cock against your cheek, pre beading out of it as Cass's sister moaned in delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 12, 2021 1:34 am

I choked and coughed, desperately swallowing around the massive slab of cock meat that was currently bruising the back of my neck, I closed my eye as the cock head rubbed over my face, I froze up, completely unsure on what to do, and afraid to do more than just breath as I let the futa do what she wanted with my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 5:08 am

"F~fuuck, love it when she chokes around me~" Jasmine moaned, starting to practically hump your face, giving you few chances for air. Anya just sighed, and moved to start casually using your hair to clean her cock off as she said, "Pull her off the bed so I at least can gather the sheets to get them clean." Jasmine quickly did that, dragging you off the bed as she continued to just rape your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 12, 2021 5:19 am

((10))
I let out a squeal of shock as I was choked and pulled off the bed by my head. Unable to fight even if I wanted to, my legs still felt dead and I was more desperate to get breaths in thank anything else, I felt her balls sleeping my chin as I tried to breath, her fuck stick felt like it was destroying my throat though I managed to stay awake all the way until right as she started cumming and holding me balls deep on her shaft, that's when I finally couldn't hang on anymore and passed out, slumping into her crotch.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 7:47 am

When you came back around... it was to the feeling of your pussy being taken, albeit a bit more gently, as warm water washed down upon you. Your arms were pulled behind your back, and a glance behind you showed that Anya was the one currently making use of you as she hummed and smiled at you, while your mouth felt rather full of gooey cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am

I let out a cough and confused squeak, at both the foreign feeling of something inside my pussy, and the cream in my mouth which I spit out on instinct, I also flinched at the spray of water on my face, looking around a bit confused until I looked back and saw Anya, only to freeze as I looked at her, afraid and confused...mostly because who the hell just hums and smiles all pleasantly and nicely while raping and blackmailing someone?! What kind of Psychos were Cass's Family?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 1:03 pm

She just smirked a bit, pulling you up and forcing a slow, sensual, but dominating kiss onto you as her hands moved, one reaching around to toy with your clit, while the other quickly move to grope at a breast as she kept thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 12, 2021 9:41 pm

I squeaked and coughed again, this time at the kiss, flinching back from it, what the hell?! I glared through my fearful tears "Do you really have to do that, you're raping me, blackmailing me, and now you do that one top of it." I looked away "I don't know how someone as Amazing as Cass...Came from someone awful like you." I muttered shivering, trying to mask my confusion and fear.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games