New Home for Eve [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: New Home for Eve [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 3:19 am

You took a few steps forward, then you felt someone pressing up against you. It took less then a second to recognize it as your daughter, but what was catching you off guard was the chloroform coated rag she placed over your mouth and nose as she purred,

"My plaything today~"

You quickly begin to fade out... but not before feeling her raking her nails down your side as you get the sudden impression your teasing and denial might have awoken something in your daughter. But soon blackness takes you...

When you next awaken, you are hanging, suspended above your bed, and already spot a number of your more hardcore bdsm type toys that you had out and about. You can hear your daughter humming from the bathroom nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 3:30 am

I wiggled and hummed testing how she's bound me and what she'd done while I was out, Ring gag, chains to my piercings keeping my pussy stretched open, looking around I spotted a few hardcore toys and even a few things that were for novelty and not actual toys, my arms bound together behind my back, and my ankles bound to my wrists, even a spreader bar, I was rather well tied up, I couldn't help but feel a bit proud.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 3:48 am

You felt that pride grow quite a bit when Eve strolled out, wearing one of your leather dominatrix outfits and sporting the strapon that had the "Infernal Draconic Bitch Breaker" dildo attached to it as she gave you a savage grin, all while smacking a paddle with studs on it into her hand.

"We're gonna have fun all day long mother dear~" She purred as an almost manic gleam filled her eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 3:56 am

In answer I smirked around the Ring gag as best as I could and stuck my tongue out at her, even with the massive dildo I wasn't gonna show fear or pride yet, she needed to prove she could actually use that monster after all~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 am

That earned a swat from the paddle to your breasts and clit, and the thing being rammed down your throat as she proceeded to ravage your throat for a full minute. "Sass earns pain!~" She crowed out as she added a swat to your ass to the mix.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 am

In answer I lifted up my hands, they weren't bound only my arms, and then I flipped her off, even as I choked and gagged on the massive toy, for all my skill that toy was just to big to take without choking at least a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:11 am

Your daughter simply smirked as she smacked the paddle against your clit, then pulled out as she hummed and said, "Guess I need to add some more pain... where's that car charger I saw in the closet..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 5:23 am

I hummed, then rolled my eyes and made a show of yawning, then looking at the time, I wanted to test how far she was actually willing to go.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 5:43 am

For just the next hour, she spanked, smacked, clawed and raked at you as she proceeded to rape you wildly. Smacking your ass and breasts enough that you were sure they might have bruises, or at least marks later. Fucking your ass and pussy raw with the strap on. She brought out hot wax and dripped some down your back as she zapped your nipples and clit. She nearly drew blood when she left a hicky on your nick as she worked to ravage you and make use of as many of the things you had to inflict pain and pleasure on you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 5:56 am

((Nat1))

I must have been more worn out and sensitive than I expected...I actually came, more than once even, and I came hard, it felt, weirdly good to be dominated like this, most of the time I wasn't actually fucked like this, and it felt good, it felt even better and naughtier thanks to it being my daughter doing this~ After an hour of working me over I found myself actually all to happy to be my Daughter's Submissive little Masochist slut~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 6:12 am

Eve was panting a bit, seeming to have gotten a bit tired and tuckered out from such. Not honestly surprising... she was new to this. After a moment, she tossed the strapon off and spread her legs as she shoved your face hard into her groin, growling, "Get me off thirteen times in the next ten minutes, or I'll leave you hanging there the rest of the day."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 6:18 am

I hummed but obeyed...No matter how much I wanted to tease her she'd earned me trying my best to make her cum her brains out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 am

She moaned as you got to work, and after about a minute you'd gotten her to cum twice and was working her towards a third. She was trying to maintain that look of dominance, but it seemed pushing her into climax was making that difficult. Still... she showed promise~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 6:59 am

I giggled and focused on her clit for a bit, before suddenly attacking her G-spot, wanting to see if I could give her a Mild Mind Break even while I was "Helpless" as a reward for plotting all this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 7:18 am

The way she spasmed, squealed, and squirmed, you might have imagined it... but you might have made her cum... several times... in a single instance. She still had her hand on your head and was pressing your face in... buuuut she had a bit of a giggly, fuck drunk ahaego expression on her face now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 7:21 am

I Giggled and then focused my tongue against her G-spot and my lip to her clit before humming hard, making both my tongue and lip vibrate to see what that'd do to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 13, 2021 7:52 am

She passed out as you felt her cum three... seven... okay that was nearly twenty times in the fastest succession you'd ever seen. That she was passed out after such was not even the least bit surprising... though it did leave you in a bit of an awkward situation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 13, 2021 8:04 am

I shrugged and decided to just take a nap, after all the fucking I could use one, hopefully I'd be free when I woke up.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games