New Home for Eve [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

New Home for Eve [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 02, 2021 2:57 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Seraphina "Sera" Adamson
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/06/58/1e06589b5979a132644f4a7f9f4575b6.jpg
Bio: A Single Mother and a "Cool" one at that, when Sera was younger she was a stripper, then she became a tattoo artist, then a body artist in general, doing things like piercings, scarification and the like on top of tattooing, she also worked as a bartender for a bit.

He daughter Evangeline "Eve" wasn't planned or even romantic, in fact, Eve came from when Sera found her Boyfriend at the time was cheating so she decided to find the biggest dicked futa she could at a club and let that futa rail her for a good few hours. Though she never hated or wanted to get rid of Eve, in fact she loved Eve very much, so when she heard her daughter was getting bullied after coming out as a Lesbian she didn't hesitate to do some research.

Finding a town full of Lesbians, Futa and the like and happily moving there with her daughter, without so much as looking back. Mostly because the school had said that her daughter was at fault and she wasn't putting up with that shit. She got a Nice House, and had the ground floor turned into her new parlor while she moved in upstairs with Eve, the movers had already moved most everything and now all that was left was the last little bit that she and Eve were bringing personally.

The new town had been nice so far. You'd only really spent a bit of time outside your new home near the beaches of the place, but the folks here seemed friendly enough. One who had been just passing by even helped out the movers and chatted with you and Eve for a bit.

You hadn't been here long, but you were finding that the recommendation from Stephy, Eve's father, had been good so far. She was originally from here after all, though you hadn't recalled much since Stephy didn't talk much about her past. She was sort of the 'edgy, mysterious but mischievous, friends with benefits' sort. You'd have to see if she'd be up for swinging by the next time she stopped by the place.

"Got my room sorted Mom!" Eve called out as you finished getting your personal touches done to the parlor area.
Kuragari

Re: New Home for Eve [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 02, 2021 3:02 pm

I gave her a hug and a kiss with a smile "Good thing too brat, I'm almost finished up in here for now." I gave my daughter a smirking smile, she was a good kid, it was fun to tease her a bit "Any longer and I was gonna yell at you to stop flicking the bean and come help me~" I told her with a laugh. "Anyways, I was thinking we could go out to eat tonight, what are you in the mood for?" I asked her pulling out my phone to search up the nearest place that fit whatever she wanted, sending a message to Stephy that we just moved in and were thinking of a place to eat, asking for recommendations based on what Eve wanted.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 03, 2021 3:06 am

You didn't get a reply from Stephy, which likely mean she was working. "I'm not really picky today Mum, so its whatever you're in the mood for." The search on your phone brought up a fair number of places nearby, though strangely enough, you found several of them also had a tag of "XXX" and reviews that suggested that sex and lewd things were either permitted or an active part of the restaurants appeal...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 03, 2021 3:31 am

I hummed and looked at my phone before shrugging and just closing my eyes before hitting a random one. "Well Let's head to "The Red Dragon" it seems to be a Chinese place." I told her, eager to eat and Chinese sounded good for today too.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 03, 2021 2:33 pm

Eve was looking over your shoulder, and tilted her eyes a bit as she asked, with a bright blush, "I~It appears to be a r~restaurant a~and s~stripclub... R~Really want to g~go there mom?" You could see her nipples were a bit hardened through her shirt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 03, 2021 3:17 pm

I snorted "Sure, Plus, it'll be nice to see how the clubs around here work, I might have to see if I can work for a bit anyways while my Parlor takes off." I told her with a giggle "Plus, most of the girls who work at those clubs are actually super nice and don't mind staring from cute little thangs like yourself~" I winked at my daughter with a giggle as I stretched and grabbed my keys, "Wanna take the Car or do you wanna ride the motorcycle with me today? It's supposed to be clear?" I asked as I finished getting ready to head out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Eve blushed and sputtered a bit, but after a moment of thought decided to go with "T~The car is better. I'm still not as comfortable riding the motorcycle that much." Course, it might also have a bit to do with the fact that the last time she did and leaned into you, you had felt her grow aroused from such thanks to the hardening of her nipples.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 05, 2021 2:05 pm

I laughed a bit "I still don't know how you grew up so innocent." I told her as I opened up the car and set up the GPS "Between Stephy, being, well herself and, and me I was raised in Strip clubs you know? Like until I started school, I was at the club every day my mom worked, the other girls looking after me while she was busy working." I told Eve with a giggle "Hell, I met Stephy by practically shoving my pussy in her face and letting her rail me raw...That's also when you were made~" I couldn't help but tease my daughter it was too funny.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 2:30 pm

You could see your daughters arousal growing a bit, more so when you mentioned that. Given the fact you knew (but had yet to share) that you'd seen her masturbating to a video of you and Stephy going at it, you knew mentioning such always turned her on. "M~Mom! A~And I~I'm not i~innocent, j~just... m~more reserved then you and Stephy." She nevertheless climbed into the passenger side seat, trying not to rub her thighs together.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 pm

I hummed and thought of something, I had an idea "You know, I lost my virginity to your grandma's best friend?" I asked casually with a giggle "Girls constantly talked about how painful and scary it was, so, So one day I just, just walked into her house, she was a total MILF and owned her own club by that point and asked her to take my virginity, with like no context, she and her daughter, you know, Taylor? Yeah they were eating diner when I burst in and said that, Taylor, Taylor's dumbass just goes "I'd pay to watch my mom railing you fucking stupid." in the most deadpan I've ever heard her." I was giggling as I drove "Anyways That's when I spent a Week getting taught sex by a woman who was basically my aunt in all but blood." I teased her mercilessly "So~ I don't mind if you have sex, just don't be dumb about it, don't get knocked up until your ready either, Even if Stephy was a surprise I had planned on having you for a while~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Eve was blushing so hard and her nipples were so clearly aroused that she was unable to prevent herself from barking out "I~I want t~to eat y~your s~slutty p~pussy out a~and g~get railed b~by you or a f~futa while pleasing a t~total stranger!" She eeped then, and from the way she spasmed, you presume she had a micro orgasm from that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm

I blinked then Laughed "Hun, about fucking time~" I teased her still "I knew for sure and I'm pretty sure Stephy knows you've spied on us, I was waiting you you to say something~" I teased her, Sex was really open for me, it felt good, why shouldn't I have it with my family or people I love? "How about you eat my pussy out on the way there and if you can make me cum we can see if they have a glory hole or something for you to have fun with, though you'd have to use your mouth or ass~ I don't think you're ready for a baby~" I teased her lightly "Even If I've been trying to get your father to pump another one in me~" I purred the last bit with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Eve stammered and blushed, but as you went ahead and undid your pants and showed off that you weren't wearing any panties today... she gulped and leaned on down. As soon as she caught your scent though, some of your own lustfulness must have kicked up in her as her face practically dove in between them. Though the rather delicate, almost innocent manner in which she started to nuzzle and lap at your folds was definitively much more like your daughter as pleasant tingles worked through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 05, 2021 3:47 pm

I giggled and hummed softly telling her what I wanted, or where to aim as one hand pet her head and the other was steering, I wasn't some virgin, I knew what felt good and I wasn't going to Play hide and seek about it, though I wasn't telling her everything I was coaching her so she could learn how to do it right. Though, she was rather inexperienced, I found us getting to the restaurant before I really even got going let alone came "Ah~ Don't worry dear, we'll get a lot of practice in, until you can leave your first girlfriend a cumming, shaking, mess~" I teased her as I parked the car "Who knows~ maybe one of the girls here would help~? We could see if any of the strip clubs are hiring if this isn't~?" I teased her, turning off the car as I kept sitting legs spread, wondering if she'd continue or stop now that we were here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 06, 2021 4:01 am

Eve didn't respond much. As it turned out, finally getting to do something she had fantasized for so long of doing, combined with your scent and taste, practically had her in another world as she just moaned into your folds and kept lapping and suckling at your petals. Her hands had at some point moved to gently grope and knead your ass, which did feel rather nice compared to how it was usually groped by your friends and by Stephy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 06, 2021 4:05 am

I gave her a light slap on the ass, "Play with yourself, I want a puddle on your seat by the time that I cum~" I ordered groping her casually reaching my hand down to test how loose her ass and pussy were, I wanted to see what size she had played with so I could know what to use on her when we got home~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 06, 2021 4:26 am

She moved a hand to do just that, though as you tested both her holes you found them to be... rather virgin. Her rosebud resisted you rather strongly, while dipping a finger into her folds found her hymen and that her passage was quick to try and seal around you, almost doing so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 06, 2021 4:28 am

I Giggled "Oh Wow~ Really Hun~ I thought you'd steal and use my dildos at least once but your actually a virgin~?" I teased her lightly, petting her hair as I slowly got wetter and more into it "I'm gonna need to stop at a sex shop before we get home, All my straps are too big for you~" I purred using her juices to tease her Rosebud softly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 06, 2021 5:47 am

Eve mumbled something into your folds as her tongue started moving closer to your G-spot. You weren't sure what she said, but it sounded vaguely akin to a "Gotcha, busy now" as she continued working to get you off, albeit in a slower method than you were accustomed to. It reminded you vaguely of a sibling pair at a strip club who'd both fallen rather hard for you, a trappy femboi and their lewd sister.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 06, 2021 5:55 am

I giggled at how soft she was being, closing my eyes and petting her hair as I enjoyed it softly moaning, humming and guiding her how to better please me, it took almost half of a hour before I finally came, holding her face close and making sure my juices got onto her, I wanted her smelling and tasting me as we ate.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games