Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:36 am

For the moment, Jeniia simply lays atop you, nodding her head and smiling as she nuzzles against you again. She wraps her arms around you and snuggles against you, soon spooning against your side and nestling her head into the crook of your neck. She softly caresses your cheek and side, humming one of the more popular hyms to you as you feel that desire flare a bit... but at the same time, you feel a... contentment that is much greater than you've ever had.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:09 am

High Priestess Lenna blushed deeply as she meekly nuzzled back against Jeniia, hugging her and holdng her close as she was caressed. Her desires rose up again but she also felt content in a way and found herself relaxing.

"This...feels nice...but...this also feels...a bit wrong...my body...so hot...."

She moans and finds her hands slowly caressing Jeniia back as memories of her fantasies return.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:14 pm

"Why does it feel wrong High Priestess?" Jeniia asked, smiling as she gave your cheek a soft peck. "We aren't doing anything wrong are we? Just enjoying each other's company, and making each other feel good."

You can see some of that lusty desire in Jeniia's own eyes, but it seems she at the moment is handling it better than you... the desire to do lewd, intimate things with her, or have them done to you, rising as your mind remembers all those things you'd wanted to do with the Sister you had feelings for...

Jeniia wants to do them too... you want to do them... why not do so? What could it hurt? Its not really breaking your vows if its with another woman is it?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:01 pm

High Priestess Lenna squirms as she was kissed again, her body's heat rising and unbearable and her face flushed as her mind echoes out her desires to her, seeming to push her over the limit of self control. She quivers as she tries to find reasons to rebuke her thoughts but her resistance felt so weak as she slowly gave in, soon hugging Jeniia closer to her as she ends up pressing her lips against hers.

"P-please...my body...my thoughts...so hot...so bothered...can't...hold myself back...with you..."

She whimpers softly as she continued kissing Jeniia, her hands slowly and hesitantly stroking her back.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:17 pm

Smiling sweetly, Jeniia returned the kiss, slowly at first but then her eagerness caused her to deepen it, sending shivers up and down your spine as she moaned and gently rubbed her body back against you. Her hands caressed along the sides of your chest and glided over your hips, though when she broke the kiss she smiled and rubbed her nose to yours as she said, "Just tell me what you wish me to do first High Priestess~ Just as for all my other duties, it is my honor to service you first and foremost~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:50 am

High Priestess Lenna squirmed softly as she continued to embrace Jeniia, moaning lightly at the gentle touch and caress. She blushed deeply at Jeniia's words and fidgeted before slowly remembering that scene where she eavesdropped on Jeniia.

"U-um...the...things that you fantasized about...with me...I...we...we can do those...If...you want to..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:37 am

Jeniia's eyes widen a bit, but then she nods and smiles, and slowly slips down your form. She plants gentle, loving kisses as she goes, caressing you here, there, and all along your lower body til she begins to slowly curl your robe up towards you hips. She gives you a happy, cheerful, excited look as she says, "Just let me know at any time if I'm doing to much, alright High Priestess?"

Her hands were now rubbing along your exposed thighs, the tops and inner and outer sides of them, pleasant tingles running through you.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:43 am

High Priestess Lenna blushed deeper as she stared at Jeniia sliding down, squirming with each kiss and every caress. Her legs squeezed close as her robe was curled up before she hesitantly eased up a bit, watching Jeniia and nodding slightly. Each touch and rub from her felt like sparks of electricity running up her body, tingling and making her shiver in response.

"This...my body...so hot...and tingly...."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 01, 2021 2:13 pm

Humming a hymm as she introduced you to such pleasures, Jeniia soon planted soft, tender kisses along your thigh as she made for your undergarments. Soon her face was situated between your legs, and even through the fabric you could feel her warm breath washing over you.

"Mhm, does the High Priestess wish me to pull these down, so that I may show her my love for her more directly~?" Jeniia asked with a soft smile.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon May 10, 2021 7:19 am

Lenna squirmed before soon pulled down her undergarments, although she also reached over to pull Jeniia back into a hug on the bed, nuzzling and cuddling softly even as she shivered in arousal and tried to reason that she was still chaste since it was between girls.

"Jeniia...feels so nice hugging you...so warm..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 7:26 am

Jeniia smiled and crawled back up to hug you more properly, soon resting your own head on her bosom as she gently pet your head with one hand. She didn't immediately do anything else lewd, simply held you in her arms like that. But soon, the hand that had moved to stroke along your middle moved back to your hips, giving your rear a gentle squeeze before sliding in between your legs, where she began to gently and oh so delicately brush her fingertips along your folds.

Pleasant, mind numbing tingles quickly began to wash through you as Jeniia smiled and said, "We'll go as slow as you want Lenna, there is no rush for something like this~"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon May 10, 2021 7:31 am

Lenna happily snuggled against Jeniia, blushing heavily still before moaning as she felt a squeeze on her ass and then feeling Jeniia's fingers lightly brushing against her womanhood. She squirmed as her whole body tingled, soon spreading her legs slightly even as she hugged Jeniia, her face slowly moving over to her breast to softly lick and suckle on them.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 9:45 pm

Working herself out of her garments, she let you suckle and lick at her breasts, gasping so sweetly and squirming so cutely that it only encouraged you further as her fingers kept exploring and gently prodding at your petals. Every so often she'd poke her fingers in, just a bit, but no more as she worked to make your body feel more and more wonderful with each passing moment.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue May 11, 2021 10:39 am

Having taken on the vows of chastity and purity, Lenna's body was overly sensitive to each caress and touch made on her. She moaned and weakly shivered before her whole body tensed up and she came the moment Jeniia pushed her finger in, her body convulsing heavily as she panted before feeling herself start drifting off from the echoing waves of pleasure after she came.

"Haah...why is...body...soo...."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 am

The tingles and pleasure continued to spread, but they also started to stir something deep within you. A part of you that had not only longed to feel such things... but to make the one you'd long for feel such things. And while she wasn't that Priestess... she was someone who held such feelings for you and was making you feel so wonderful.

Jeniia just smiled and hummed, moving to start slowly pushing her fingers in and out of your folds as her thumb moved to rub at your love button, sending even greater jolts of pleasure rippling through you.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed May 12, 2021 8:01 am

Lenna squirmed as she felt a small bit of hazinese cloud her mind, recalling about her old fantasies and of that Priestess she had feelings for, and now with her in this state with Jeniia having the same kind of feelings she had. She softly moaned and mewled in pleasure as she felt Jeniia's fingers teasing her oh so gently, her own hands reaching back to softly caress Jeniia in return.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 1:05 pm

The sweet sound of a pleasured moan from Jeniia only served to entice you to go further as she gasped and pressed into you more, her breasts now rubbing against your own as she kissed at your forehead and slowly made her way down towards your own lips, which locked with yours for a long moment so her tongue could dance slowly with your own.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon May 24, 2021 8:19 am

Lenna squirmed about in pleasure as she softly panted and pressed herself against Jeniia in response, her lips locked against Jeniia's while her hands caressed her back. Her tongue lightly rolled around Jeniia's as she grinded against her fingers. Panting softly as she eventually broke the kiss, she stared back at Jeniia lovingly.

"My sweet Jeniia...oh...this feels so....wonderful...but I...I don't know if...we should go any further..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 24, 2021 6:58 pm

Jeniia shivered quite visibly as you called her such, and her fingers hooked up into your folds as they found a spot that sent many jolts and ripples of pleasure up and down through your body. She briefly deepened the kiss with you, then broke it gently as she squirmed but smiled.

"If that is what you want Lenna... then we can stop. I want you to be as comfortable with this as you can be."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon May 24, 2021 8:01 pm

Lenna squirmed as she felt another surge of pleasure wash over her and collapsed back on the bed fully, panting softly.

"I...I think....that's enough...for....for now....this...still feels slightly...sinful...and....disapproved...."
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games