Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:02 pm

Jeniia nodded, smiling as she began to make herself presentable. She gave your cheek a soft kiss before you opened the door, and whispered, "Thank you so much High Priestess~ Even if this is the only time we get to do this, to have a moment like this... I shall cherish it forever."

She headed off towards the rooms for the acolytes, seeming to stand a bit taller and more confidently now than when you'd seen her previously. Strangely enough, you think you have helped the young acolyte... and you still don't feel you have done anything wrong.

Heading to your chambers, you go to sleep feeling... better oddly enough. Though deep in your mind, musings and ponderings, questions you'd never thought to ask, began to softly whisper within your mind...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:16 pm

High Priestess Lenna fell asleep feeling somewhat better. She had helped an acolyte regain her confidence and happiness, and a part of her felt better as well from that intimate moment. The next morning, she woke up feeling refreshed and once again led the sermons and prayers, though her eyes wandered over to Jeniia for a brief moment. After the morning assembly, she went to look for Sister Rosaria.

"Sister Rosaria, have you managed to get any information with regards to that matter I spoke to you about?"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:35 pm

During the morning prayers, Jeniia simply smiled and inclined her head ever so slightly. She seemed, like you, more energized then she had been in previous days. As for Sister Rosaria, you found her speaking with young Karnon just outside the temple, the Acolyte running off after they finished conversing in hushed tones. Rosaria turned and smiled as you approached, but shook her head.

"Nothing as of yet, at least, nothing that seems promising enough to look further into." She sighed a bit as she added, "The only thing I've really found is that some of the city's debt collectors might have ties to these slavers, but no specific names. And that is not enough to go on or to call them all forward for an inquisition. Though that wouldn't stop some in the church."

She doesn't say that with any kind of venom, as you had heard some utter when speaking ill of the church. It is simply matter of fact, an acknowledgement of how some of the more zealous and overeager of the Church's leaders sometimes handled things.

She smiles though as she adds, "Did something good happen for you High Priestess? You seem to be glowing a bit more, and I'd almost say it looks like a bit of a weight has been lifted off your chest."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:42 pm

High Priestess Lenna sighed at the news.

"This complicates things. As much as I know that the city survives on both lawful and unlawful duties, it saddens me whenever anyone strays away from the path and resort to the more evil choices. Although I do have to agree that the church can be rather strict and overzealous in some aspects of how things are handled."

Lightly blushing at the second comment from Rosaria, she nods.

"I believe a bit of weight has been lifted yes, while I am still unsure about whether it is right for me to proceed with that matter, It did let me feel a little bit at ease about myself."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:14 pm

"It sounds like a private matter, so I shall not pry. Though if you need advise or someone to listen, I am always available if you have need." She says with a smile and an inclination of her head. "I am going to go and try to gather more info, as is my follower Karnon. We shall return this evening, hopefully with more information."

She heads on off, leaving you to do your duties for the first part of the day... though after the mid day meal, you find yourself thinking about Jeniia, wondering what she might be up to... a part of you wishing to see her again, even if only to have a nice chat... and maybe more, if it happened to cross your minds.

A quick query from one of the initiates informs you, if you wish to find her, that she went off to the communal baths a short time ago.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:51 am

High Priestess Lenna bowed as Rosaria left after offering to be a listening ear. Throughout the day, she finds her thoughts wandering to Jeniia and she hears from another initiate that Jeniia was in the communal baths. Disrobing and entering, she lightly taps Jeniia on the shoulder and smiled.

"Hello young Jeniia. It appears you are much livelier and confident now."

Humming as she washed herself next to Jeniia, she sneaked a small peek and felt her body warm up a little and not just from the water.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:01 pm

Jeniia smiled, brightening up considerably as you saw her and joined her. She had picked a more isolated corner of the baths, so she might not be disturbed you suspected, but she wasn't toying with her body. However, unlike in the past where she might have averted her gaze, this time she went ahead and gazed at you in your full nakedness, nodding as she said,

"Its incredible High Priestess~ Its like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

Jeniia also noticed your peek at her, and this only made her smile more. She began to softly wash herself a bit more, but there was almost a sensual air to her movements. She knew that you were watching, and enjoyed it just as much as you found that you did. Jeniia's skin was soft and smooth, and her body while a bit more lithe than yours had just the right amount of curves to her form. You could see that her nipples were a bit hard, and it didn't surprise you as much as this time to realize your own had also hardened.

As she finished washing, Jeniia sat back, again admiring you as she asked, "Was there something you needed or wanted High Priestess? I shall always enjoy your company now, regardless of whatever we are doing."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:12 am

High Priestess Lenna blushed a little when Jeniia stared directly at her in the nude. She shivered as she felt her body grow warm as she stared at how Jeniia seemed to sensually wash herself as if putting on a show.

"I just wanted to check in on you and make sure you were doing okay. Other than that, there isn't really much going on."

Lenna continued washing up for a while before bowing slightly to Jeniia with a smile.

"I shall be returning to my room for my prayers. If you have anything you wish to speak to me about, you need only knock on my door."

Returning to her room, Lenna knelt down and began her prayers.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:50 pm

Jeniia nodded and smiled softly. Once she finished washing, she sighed and sunk a bit deeper into the water, humming one of the more popular hymns to herself as she relaxed. She smiled at that and nodded, saying, "I'll remember High Priestess~"

Something about the way she said it sent a small shiver through you, and once you knealt down to begin your prayers, you quickly found yourself longing for Jeniia's presence, her company. Thoughts of kissing her again... of snuggling intimately with her... perhaps even...

You felt your body growing warm just as you heard the knock on your door.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:17 pm

High Priestess Lenna squirmed as she felt her body heating up, quickly stopping the prayer as she glanced about warily before hearing the knock on the door, opening it to see who it was.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:26 pm

It was Jeniia, who smiled as she slipped in and closed the door behind her. Her eyes shone brightly, making it easy to get lost in them as she asked, "I was wondering if we could do prayers together High Priestess. Its easier to clear my mind and focus in your presence."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:54 am

High Priestess Lenna shivered a little as her body was still warm and her thoughts had run wild only a moment ago.

"I, well, yes. It is fine. Normally I kneel in this spot and pray but, something feels a bit off about it. I can't be sure exactly what...nevermind...it's probably just my imagination."

Beckoning Jeniia over, Lenna knelt in her spot again and waited for her to get ready before starting the prayers.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:06 pm

Jeniia kneels across from you, and the two of you begin to pray. However, where Jeniia seems to be doing just fine with her prayers... you find it hard, if not impossible to focus on them. You remember the feel of her lips against yours... how they had tasted. The feeling of her body pressed to yours...

You found yourself... wanting to feel that again. Perhaps to even feel some more.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:17 am

High Priestess Lenna did her best to focus on her prayers but her thoughts seemed to keep on drifting off to that intimate moment she had with Jeniia. Her body heated up some more as she fidgeted and tried her best to finish her prayers, hoping Jeniia wouldn't notice her occassional shivers and twitches even as her voice quivered every few words.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:34 am

Jeniia noticed, but just gave you knowing and understanding smiles as she continued her own prayers. As you neared the end of them, the one that tended to always involve chastity and keeping yourself from carnal things however, Jeniia's prayer became more of a whisper on her lips... as she leaned forward, not finishing them as she planted another kiss on your lips. This time, the kiss was a bit more chaste and brief, but Jeniia smiled brightly at you as it drew your focus to her beautiful, beaming face.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:05 am

High Priestess Lenna squirmed as she was kissed on the lips by Jeniia, shicering heavily as she stared back into her face with her whole body warming up and blushing deeply.

"W-wait...no...my body is....don't look at me like that..."

She panted as she tried to get up but another shiver has her stumbling a bit and falling backwards on her ass against the wall.

"No...something is....wrong with....me....or this....place...."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:38 am

Jeniia blinked a bit, and tilted her head in such a cute, innocent fashion. It made you want to bury that cute face in your bosom after a tender, intimate kiss... another small part of you, more carnal, wanted to shove that adorable face between your legs. And another part of you just wanted to hold it close and hug her in your arms.

Jeniia moves over to your side, helping you up a bit as she asks, "Everything alright High Priestess?"
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:48 am

High Priestess Lenna shivered as her thoughts flitted through intimate and carnal scenes of her and Jeniia together. She squirmed weakly as she found herself hugging Jeniia when she was helped up.

"My thoughts...are being...corrupted by...something. i keep...envisioning...the two of us....in...intimate contact or indulging...in...carnal activities..."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:20 am

"Doesn't sound corrupted to me." Jeniia says with a smile, nuzzling your cheek and intwining her fingers with your own. "Sounds more to me like you're starting to feel the same things I feel for you~" She plants another chaste kiss on your lips, though this time there is the hint that, if you desired, it could be more...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:26 am

High Priestess Lenna squirmed again as Jeniia nuzzled her and locked fingers together. Being kissed again, she tries to back away a little bit uncertainly but ends up flopping down on her bed as she meekly stared up at Jeniia.

"Feel...the same things....?...oh my body....I....this heat...it's...not going away..."

She gulps as she slowly nods to Jeniia, face flushing even more.
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games