Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Corrupted Village [DarkSanctuary]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:32 pm

Rosaria smiled as you found her, and nodded. "But of course, High Priestess. Please, lead the way." A part of you couldn't help but notice that since coming back from the trip, Rosaria seemed... just a bit different. You weren't sure just what exactly it was. Maybe it was the way she carried herself? Maybe her figure looked a bit more voluptuous then you remembered... or maybe it was merely the fact that unlike before she left, you found it just a bit hard to keep from eyeing her up and down, gazing at and admiring her form and...

No, such thoughts were impure and were to be pushed aside, which you did with only a little difficulty.

Explaining the situation to Rosaria, she nods and hums, looking quite concerned about this. "But of course High Priestess, something like this is truly something to be worried about. You have my word that if I hear or see anything that might give more information so that we can deal with something so immoral and corrupt, I shall do so." As for your query, Rosaria smiled a sweet smile that made those sinful thoughts briefly return.

"Well, I was going to ask if there was anything else I could do for you or our dear beloved Church, but you have already given me a task which will help the church and our flocks."
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:24 am

High priestess Lenna bowed politely to Sister Rosaria as she easily purged herself of any immoral thoughts. Being a High Priestess, her faith was stronger than most.

"I would suggest checking with the local taverns and general stores. Gossip and information easily spreads in those places. Thank you for taking on this responsibility."

She clasped her hands around Sister Rosaria's and lowered her head, uttering a short prayer for protection before letting go.

"If that is all then I wish to be alone and conduct my prayers and vows."
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:16 pm

When you clasped Rosaria's hands, there was a slight, subtle jolt that ran though you. However, since Rosaria didn't seem to notice anything or act surprised or confused, you chalked it up to your imagination. "Of course High Priestess... do enjoy your prayers~" She got up and left... was it your imagination, or did her hips sway ever so slightly as she left? Shaking your head, you think to yourself that perhaps you've just been working a bit harder lately, and that those strange rumors are messing with you a bit. You have lost some sleep over thinking about the idea a member of the church could be helping such sinful people after all...

As you move to your usual spot to begin your prayers however... you find yourself feeling... a bit warm all over. And a mite tingly. Why might that be?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:08 pm

High Priestess Lenna took note of the jolt that ran through her fingers, before bowing as Sister Rosaria left. Shaking her head slightly to keep her thoughts clear, she knelt before her altar in her room to conduct her prayers. For some reason, she felt herself getting warm and a little bit tingly. Taking deep breaths, she clears her minds of unnecessary thoughts and resumes her prayers.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:39 am

You take the deep breaths, but as soon as you clear your mind... the thoughts rush back in, stronger than before. Its enough to stagger you, you winding up on all fours and shivering from head to toe. Your folds begin to dampen, and your nipples harden as lewd images flash through your mind... some of them merely strange, such as leading a congrecation entirely in the nude, and another where you were servicing a male confessioner's manhood through a slot as he confessed all the lewd thoughts he had been having...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:54 am

High Priestess Lenna gasps as she staggers and drops to the floor from all the perverse thoughts invading her mind. Her body was starting to physically react to all the stimuli but she was not going to let this perversion get any further.

"Foul beings who seek to perverse this sacred cathedral, you shall not get what you wish for!"

Chanting a lengthy prayer, High Priestess Lenna casts a barrier spell that would be strong enough to surround the entire cathedral.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:12 am

You feel the spell work... sort of. You can sense it shielding all others who reside within the cathedral being protected from such things. But for reasons unknown to you, this only seems to make the feelings and thoughts stronger in your mind! Desire, lust, sinful cravings... the thought of that cute girl, the newest acolyte of the cathedral, lapping away at your folds... of you guiding one of the male initiates into your folds as he and another suckle from your lactating breasts...

Perhaps if you don't try to resist such thoughts... they won't get stronger~ echoes softly in your mind, sounding just like your own thoughts.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:32 am

High Priestess Lenna grunted as she continued to try and resist the perverse and lewd thoughts assaulting her mind. Each scene getting more more vivid and lewder in detail with her being the one encouraging it. Hearing the echoes in her head, she shook her head in resistance.

"No. Your thoughts may assault me in such a manner but my faith and purity will hold dominion and deny your attempts at corruption!"
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:44 am

It takes some time, but the carnal thoughts do fade, or at least simmer down to mere background noises. However... your body is still expressing strong desire and aching need. Meditating might take a while to get it to go away...

Regardless of what you do though, even as much of you feels like you've bested whatever sought to corrupt your mind... unknown to you, a part deep down has been given a taste, albeit a small one...
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:51 am

High Priestess Lenna pants as she wins against the corruptive thoughts that assailed her. Her body however was still aching and shivering. Taking a while longer to calm down, she heads towards the communal baths in the cathedral to wash herself and cleanse herself of such corruptive thoughts.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:16 am

Everything is all fine and good until you have undressed and made your way into the communal baths. With the towel wrapped around you, you make for one of the pools of warm water, thankful for the spells that heat it. As you sink into the water though, you see that your nipples and clit are still hard, and you are caught somewhat by surprise by such. It suddenly occurs to you that you have not been so bodily aroused since your days as an initiate, when you had a crush on one of the Sisters who was teaching at your villages church.

And that manages to resummon in your mind not only the image of that beautiful sister... but of a few of the nights where you had tended to your lustful thoughts, imagining yourself kissing her, tasting her, pleasing her...

This time, the lustful thoughts and feelings don't feel like they are coming from outside of you... they feel like they are coming from deep within your being.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:26 am

High Priestess Lenna sighed as she got into the warm waters, before looking down and realizing her body was still in an aroused state, even if she had managed to calm her mind down. As she moved to wash herself, memories of her past flitted through, back when she was still just an initiate. That one Sister who had taught her about the church and guided her down this path, she had a major crush on her but had to restrict herself to her vows of chastity and purity when she became a High Priestess. Her thoughts then shifted to those nights where she would fantasize herself spending such intimate moments with the Sister. After some difficulty, Lenna manages to calm herself down again.

"Oh what I wouldn't give to be with her again, but I am a proper High Priestess now. I have my duties and I will not forsake them. Such memories though, such a joy they were..."

High Priestess Lenna was unaware that her words held a bit of melancholy and longing. Washing herself clean, she noted it was still early in the evening and decided to take a short walk around the Cathedral, making sure to note anything out of the ordinary.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:36 am

Wandering about the Cathedral, you initially find nothing amiss. However, as you are making your way back towards your own quarters, you hear something coming from one of the prayer rooms. A soft moan, a whimper, and murmured prayers mixing together. Following it, you find a door ajar and upon peering in, catch a most surprising sight. Its the acolyte girl you'd had lusty thoughts about... she was sitting on one of the pews, her legs spread as she softly stroked her folds and groped a breast.

You were half a mind to storm in and interrupt, until you heard her say, "W~Why... w~why can't I s~stop thinking about how b~beautiful L~Lenna is... s~she's so pure... s~so devoted... I~I... i want to be like her someday.... aaah, b~but I can't... c~can't help but wonder how soft her lips are... how it'd f~feel to rest my h~head in her bosom and c~caress her breasts... of b~being between her legs, s~showing her how much I a~admire her..."

That bit of melancholy deep within you feels a chord being struck... because those were some of the very things that you had felt for that Sister. Here was someone who thought highly of you because of what you were and wanted to emulate you... yet such thoughts only added to the flames of her body's own lusting for you.

You had managed to calm your body down after your bath and the walk... but now it was as if neither had occurred.
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:49 am

High Priestess Lenna peeked in on one of the prayer rooms when she heard noises coming from it, finding one of the acolyte girls that was in those lust filled thoughts praying and...masturbating? She was about to push in to admonish her before stopping as she heard the acolyte's words of admiration. Those words were just like how she had felt back then for the Sister she had a crush on, and it resonated with her slightly. Once again, her body grew warm and she fidgeted before gently knocking on the door.

"Young Acolyte, I apologize for having eavesdropped slightly. I thank you for your words of admiration, but this role is one undertaken with great duty and unwavering vows towards chastity and purity. I cannot reciprocate the adoration that you show me, but I thank you nevertheless. These...lust filled acts should not be done here however. I would not deny you from them, as I am aware of many in the church having some indulgences in private."

She gently leaned forward and pats the acolyte on the head and gave a kiss on the forehead.

"If you can suppress your urges and walk the path I do, then I believe you can become a High Priestess too."

Even if Lenna did her best to control herself, it was easy to see the tinges of arousal on her.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:03 am

The Acolyte squeaks, freezing in place... and if you had to guess from the way she shuddered briefly, she'd probably just came. She nevertheless gave you her full attention as you spoke, seeming to be surprised you weren't yelling at her. She was further surprised when you admitted such a thing as some doing that. She tried to say something, but then you kissed her on the forehead and her cheeks flushed more. She sat there for a moment, then asked...

"H~High P~Priestess? D~Did... d~did you ever indulge in s~such things? D~Did... d~did you ever get to know what... what kissing someone you really like and admire is like?"

You could tell her eyes flicked to your own lips, as she remained as she was for the moment. You saw that her petals were quite drenched in her feminine nectar... she couldn't have been in here tending to such feelings for long... were... were you truly that beautiful to her? That she could get so aroused at the thought of you?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:14 am

High Priestess Lenna sighs softly at the question, recalling those memories for a moment again.

"Back when I was just an initiate, I did have feelings for a Sister back in my small village. She was the one who guided me towards the path I am on now. I did fantasize quite a bit and also...played...with myself back then with similar thoughts. However, I had to set aside my personal feelings when I took upon this role. Sure it may be a bit lonely...I suppose, but the path I walk provides me with solace."

She then blushed as she looked aside slightly.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:27 am

She seemed to notice your blush, and as you looked aside, she seemed to make a daring decision. She started forward, her lips pressing gently but needily against your own in a soft, tender, intimate brushing of lips.

It... it felt nice. Sweet and sent a rush of feeling running through you, even though she didn't try to probe into your own tongue. And... a part of you, that same part she'd struck a chord with, wanted... craved to return it even as the acolyte pulled back.

"S~Sorry... j~just... I~I remembered something my Mother once told me. About h~how if your heart wants something... y~you should go for it, so at least you tried... a~and can't regret it. A~And well, t~the scriptures tell us the Lord is f~forgiving i~isn't he?"

Your mind recalls how you had imagined how that Sister's lips had felt... how... how you'd always wondered how it'd feel, to hold her against you, or be held by another... and the Acolyte's words linger and echo about your mind...

Would it really be breaking a vow of chastity if I am doing it with another woman? I... would remain pure... right?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:37 am

High Priestess Lenna's eyes widen as the acolyte kissed her on the lips before pulling back. Her body shivered at the sensation and the thoughts running through her mind even as she tried to keep as calm and collected as she could be. A part of her tugged at how the acolyte was practically in a similar position as she herself used to be as she tried to compose herself.

"Th-that was...supposed to....my first...I..."

She shivered again as the lewd thoughts returned and she looked about before blushing deeper.

"I...don't know if I can...reciprocate your feelings for real...but..."

Gulping again, she nervously looked towards the door and closed it, before gently kissing the acolyte back on the lips, hugging her tightly as if slowly letting go of all the unrequited feelings she had bottled up.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:48 am

The acolyte was surprised, but she softly melted into your arms for a moment, then wrapped her arms tightly around you as well. Gently and nervously, her tongue began to probe into yours, hesitantly beginning to dance as her own still covered breasts rubbed against your own. You could smell a soft, sweet, feminine scent from her, which only further tingled and nudged at feelings you had thought gone or long since buried.

As the acolyte began to run her hand over your head and down your neck, you found that... rather than feeling like you were doing something shameful or sinful... you felt... a rush of elation, of liberation. This soft, tender kind of intimacy... even if it might wind up leading you towards something more carnal, there was still something so... innocent and pure about it. And as you both slowly deepened the kiss, the idea of going further began to not seem like such a bad idea.

The acolyte slowly broke the kiss, panting softly a she smiled, her eyes sparkling brighter than you'd ever seen them. "M~My name is Jeniia... I~I... e~even if you c~can't r~reciprocate them, e~even if this st~stopped here... I... I feel so happy. My heart is racing~!"

Hearing that struck another chord. A part of you now wondered what could have been. And while your mind didn't fully focus on it then, deep within your thoughts, a simple query whispered forth.

Why are such things forbidden by the church? How can such feelings be... bad?
Kuragari

Postby DarkSanctuary » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:54 am

High Priestess Lenna held the kiss as the acolyte's tongue rolled around hers. The soft sweet scent of the acolyte, so gentle the feelings, stirred the memories that she had. She tensed up when the acolyte started to gently caress her, feeling uncertain even if the tenderness was there. She was still hesitant to take things any further and blushed, stepping back a little when the acolyte broke the kiss.

"I...this much...should be...enough for me...for now...I think"

She gently hugged the acolyte again before nodding.

"Young Jeniia...I'm...I'll need some time to be alone I think...but...I don't hate...what just happened..."

She quickly bowed a little before leaving the prayer room and retreating back to her own, mulling over what she just did.
DarkSanctuary

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games